Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Why So Serious?

Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone Why So Serious? Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

Why So Serious? Empty Why So Serious?

Post by Unknown Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Why So Serious? Gotham10
    Why So Serious? Latest11

A cold winter's night, where rain fell upon the pane... why, what a cliche way to begin a tale. It was not winter, it was not raining, it was just a night like any other, at least in thought. He was thinking of all the minds that were on the other side of the cage's walls. How he yearned to free their dreams and them of their chains and burdens. He would offer a haven of a world full of joy and fame. However, this was becoming a truth with everyday, and less of a false promise.

"Twisted tongues and false truths." Kabuto said aloud. His hand rested on the metal bar of the gate that stood in his way. They were just outside the walls of the infamous asylum. "Your fans are just beyond these walls." He told his ally, for he believes it was true. "If you want to start a crowd, first you have to start a riot."

But perhaps that would be for a later date.
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Why So Serious? Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Why So Serious? Empty Re: Why So Serious?

Post by Hershel Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55 pm

"Hmm... Start a riot in a home for the mentally ill to start my new fandom in this world. I like your style." Hershel told Kabuto as he cupped his hands and looked at the asylum through the gate through them as if they were binoculars. A plan was already forming in his head how they could accomplish this.

"Okay. So we just need to go in there disguised as doctors, cut the power, destroy the generator, knockout a couple of guards, and chant fight over the P.A. system. What do you think? Of course you love it. Why wouldn't you? The plan is just pure perfection. Give me a boost over the wall so we can begin." He shared without giving Kabuto much of a chance to refute his plan.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:00 pm

He looked up at the top of the gate, only to see barbwire. It was no doubt that his simple enough to work to their goals. However, with how they stood that that moment, it was not the time. "Brilliant indeed." Kabuto said with a smirk. Feeding the ego was enough fuel to get his machine to work. But this was not a two-man job.

"However we are only planning the party." Kabuto began metaphorically. "We'll need party favors as well as some help from the others." And so... the first mission of Snake was beginning to develop.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Hershel was a little disappointed when Kabuto mentioned that they were only planning the party. He just said that Hershel's plan was brilliant. So why don't they skip the middle man and go through with it. Surely they wouldn't need more help to accomplish a task as simple as freeing patients from a maximum security mental hospital.

"So what exactly are these Party favors?" Hershel decided to ask Kabuto. While he didn't like how Kabuto thinks they need more people other then him on this job, he decided to be patient. This man has promised to make him famous, and Hershel will just have to trust that this man has something that would further his interest. For now at least.
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet
    Primary Magic:

Post by Unknown Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Kabuto smiled at the mere fact he was able to control him, even if it was just for a second. "Anyone can just waltz in there and start a riot, sure." Kabuto began, "But I want all of Snake to see their new leader in action." The sentence itself dripped with sarcasm, yet when he thought back on it, he believed himself. There was much to do.

"We'll need some explosives as well as other costumes. Let's make sure the world knows who saved all these prisoners." He told and delegated his plan. Yet with each passing second... he felt himself go more an more insane. He was not used to giving orders, but rather working under one that did.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:25 pm

"Explosives and costumes. Well I can't say that I don't like making a big entrance." Hershel said as he thought about what Kabuto could have planned. While he hated to think that his plan wasn't as perfect as he thought it was, he had to admit that it was missing his two favorite things in the world. Besides fame of course.

Also what did Kabuto mean by new leader. Was there someone else Hershel was going to have to compete with in his quest to the top? Wait. Of course not. There was only one person Kabuto could have in mind to be the next leader of Snake. It didn't matter how new Hershel was to the organization. He was obviously the perfect rabbit for the job. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:59 am