Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Naziel's History

Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Naziel's History Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Naziel's History Empty Naziel's History

Post by Naziel Sat May 09, 2015 10:26 am

Naziel Becomes a Slayer

The clouds above Mt Hakobe were growing black as night as the young boy panted, his mop of red hair hung over his face, his breath was shallow as he struggled to breath. More flame exploded around him; "Come along boy! You wish to be called my disciple but yet you put up this pitiful display? I took you in and offered a gift that no other could have and you squander it?!" The looming shadow of Ignus the King of the fire dragons crashed to the ground in front of Naziel as the wind from his mighty wings send a wave outwards knocking Naziel to the floor trying to brace himself.

The dragon snorted as Naziel sat on the ground with one eye closed; "How do you expect me to learn if you keep smacking me on my ass all the god damn time huh?" He shouted as he legs quaked trying to get to his feet. He fell forward as the dragon reared its mighty head too look at the forthcoming storm; "You call yourself a Dragon slayer but you do not grasp its meaning... I gave you this magic that one day it may serve to better humanity! My kind has not always looked upon yours so graciously so now you will learn to harness this power to protect the ones that you love and hold dear! SO SHOW ME YOUR POWER NAZIEL!" The dragon roared as Naziel's eyes shot wide with shock at the memory of his butchered parents at the hand of the guild wars. He had witnessed their deaths and been powerless to do a thing... That was 6 long years ago and since then he had been a stray, a cockroach to the world until he had met Ignus with no intention of living anymore in this world so cold.

The boy's red eyes began to shine brighter as the ground around him began to impact slightly as the rumble of flame loomed ever closer; I have taught you the basics of Dragon Slayer magic, magic that could kill me, a dragon should the need arise! Take this seriously for once in your life, live for the ones who gave their lives for you! Use their power now, feel it within you to drive you forward!" Ignus rose upon his hind legs as he threw a taloned claw at Naziel. However as he did this he was brought to a stop by not the boy he once knew, he was faced with a new sight as Naz had brought himself to his feet with clenched fists with fists wreathed in flame, his eyes shone yellow as the magic power surrounded him lashed at the ground; "No more! I won't be spoken down to anymore! Stop treating me like a cockroach you bastard!" He screamed as he brought his hand down before the magic circle appeared in front of his fist. "Flame Dragon fist!" He cried as slammed his human hand against his dragon mentors claw. The boom and the sound of a bomb exploded from the clashing forces as Ignus' eyes showed for the first time, surprise and happiness; "What?!" The mighty dragon whispered as Naz took steps forward with flame exploding from his body; "I AM the fire dragon slayer dammit!" He sprinted forward as the dragon began to laugh; "HA! Show me boy!"

Ignus launched himself into the sky as he bellowed flames from his wings, they crashed and exploded into the ground around Naziel. Earth was thrown into the air as a dust cloud formed and from it shot the young slayer with his arms spiralling with yet another magic circle appearing "Fire dragon wing attack!" as two whips of red flame crashed into the dragon sending him recoiling slightly with Naz standing upon the dragon's back; "Was that supposed to hurt? Hey get off my back right now you impudent boy!" Ignus mused with a fake grin upon his face but inside he felt a pang of pride but also fear; "How can this boy go from not even being able to maintain a single spell to now charging forward with such power?"

"You think that I've just become like this? I've been trying every single day even after you told me to stop for the day I would continue to fight for this power so I can protect those who can't do it themselves so don't spew that bullshit about me not being strong enough!" Fire lit the sky as the pair as they clashed relentlessly dealing blow upon blow to the other... On this day there were truly two dragons on that mountain fighting for their own beliefs. Naziel was throw from The Dragon king's back and plummeted to the ground as the dragon too came crashing to the ground with a might thum.

"How are you doing this? How can you have made such leaps and bounds without me noticing young Naziel?" The dragon smirked as lighting struck where the boy had crashed into the ground. As the dust thinned it was apparent that the boy was no longer holding back; "WHAT?!" Ignus growled as he saw Naz gobbling Flames before flopping forward; "I will end this right now... Dad..." He grinned as he inhaled making his cheeks and chest bulge outwards as the mighty dragon's eyes shot wide in shock; "I never taught you this technique!" He exclaimed as he reared back; "Fire Dragons' ROAAAAAR!" with this the young slayer fires a torrent of flame directly impacting upon the dragon sending it crashing to the ground.

The dragon raised its head to look at the sparking young boy; "How?" He spoke in his deep booming voice. Naziel finally taking a deep breath relaxed his body slightly; "Saying I'm a slayer is one thing but being able to feel the magic and using the power of my friends and family is what finally made everything click, to feel the power of a dragon in the form of an element to become a dragon... That is dragon slayer magic huh?" He smiled and the dragon smirked back as it rose with a burn upon its right shoulder; "You finally understand it... My son."

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 am