Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite)

Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite)

Post by Hershel Thu May 21, 2015 3:22 pm

The kid just sat there in a world that was similar of another. He just smiled as he ate a carrot, watching the miserable lives of the people below him. How long has it been since this world had visitors from another world? How long til he gets bored of this monologue and decide to do something to entertain himself for a little while? These were just a couple of the questions that went through the kids mind.

"Would you shut up already?" The kid said to no one in particular, "Your monologuing is really starting to get on my nerve. And why do you keep calling me kid. My name is Hershel, and you best remember it." The kid called out yet again, noticing how lonely and meaningless his life truly was.

"Okay. That's it. Narrator shut off."

You can turn me off, but you can't turn off the trut...
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty Re: Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite)

Post by Shini Chikai Thu May 21, 2015 3:40 pm

She wandered aimlessly as she did most of the time. She had enough ninja and ANBU to watch over her city. Though she still needed answers. She needed to know what Pandora was. She knew what Kaseki was, better than most people, save his wife. She would have to connect people to each other, no matter how distant they were. And they would either hate, or love her for it.

"Curious place." she said to herself. "I wonder if I can get to the islands from here." she looked far beyond the horizon. There was adventure.
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty

Character Sheet

Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty Re: Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite)

Post by Hershel Thu May 21, 2015 3:52 pm

As Hershel watched the day by day below him, he noticed a young, red-headed ninja below. "Hmm.. Seems like I'm the only one who doesn't belong in this world. I wonder what she is doing here?" He asked himself as he watched her, "Perhaps I should pay her a visit. Though first thing first."

Hershel stepped back as he pulled something out of his pocket. This turned out to be a folded curtain he had on him that he used to hid his form for only a second before revealing his new look. An outfit that bear quite a bit of resemblance to those worn in the Ninja Village.

"Headband? Check. Pointless scarf? Check. Pants? Uhh... Check. Seems like I'm good to go." He then jumped down from the building right in front of the woman.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Empty
    Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Thu May 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Hershel's Super Duper Ultra Adventure Omega Extreme Plus (Shini/Invite) Zabuza11
    With zero hesitation, acting purely on instinct, her massive sword began to swing from above to hit the ground. The power of the devastating weapon would kill anything with ease. But luckily, it it only crushed the ground between her and the creature.

"A toon..." she thought to herself. "Aknaid warned me about these." she thought about it. "Maybe I SHOULD kill it..."

After all, toons are evil. All evil... them and their crazy antics that poke holes in logic. They make Kaseki even start to make sense.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Fri May 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Hershel backed off as the sword slammed down. He was honestly a bit surprised by that. He didn't expect her to suddenly attack him like that.

"So I'm guessing that must mean you've heard of me. Unless you have a habit of attacking people who drop down in front of you. Do you?" Hershel leaned in very close to get a better look at her. "I guess you do seem to be the crazy type now that I get a closer look at you. I bet your not even a natural red head. That's just the blood of your many victims staining your hair. Am I right?" Despite the whole situation, Hershel said all this very nonchalantly. It was as if he didn't have a care for the world, and for the most part he didn't.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Fri May 22, 2015 2:49 pm

"Well i'm actually a brunette..." she began, "One day it just turned... wait...."

Shaking off the thought of her own blood, and the various experiments done by the ANBU forces so long ago, she focused on the toon. "Some people scream when they are frightened." he told him, "I am not that kind of person."

Lifting the weapon, she would set it on her shoulder, a large tool compared to her stature. She knew most toons had no respect for life, as they were just manga and could revive with a new writer. They were hellspawn by nature, and she had not heard pleasant tales of any of them.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Fri May 22, 2015 3:42 pm

"Yeah. Well most mast murderers usually don't scream when frightened, now do they? Mastering fear is what most of them are known for, or that's my understanding of it at least." Hershel mentioned, insistent on the fact that this girl is some psychotic killer.

"Oh... Wait a second. You wouldn't happen to be part of that cartel I owe money to in Ninja Village. Nah. If you were, you would still be trying to kill me. Why is that place called Ninja Village anyways? None of you are actually ninja, but instead just expert martial artist who have never even heard of the term stealth before. I guess it could be worse though. It could be one of those strange pirates that can't swim. I mean who ever heard of pirate that can't swim. Am I right?"

Herhsel turned to look over at Shini, noticing something about here. "You know? Is there anything on my face? You've been giving me this hateful stare for quite a while now. Wait. Don't tell me you have something against us toons? I'm tired of all this toon hate we get these days just because of a few rotten apples in the bunch. It honestly sucks for those of us who have done nothing wrong."
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat May 23, 2015 8:54 pm

"I could kill it if I wanted to..." she thought to herself. But alas, that was not her style.

"I've seen talking animals before, but never a toon." Shini would say to the creature, "So I take it you're either going to Toonville, or you left Toonville to go take over something. Though I have heard of a toon that took over a restaurant, and I have heard good reviews on the food." Her mind would begin to trail off in thought, as her 'brother', Kaseki would on many occasions. But meetinga new species was nice, at least when they didn't threaten her life, or the life of her people... at least not yet.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Tue May 26, 2015 3:20 pm

"Is that so? You have never met a toon before in your life? Well isn't it your lucky day as the first toon you meet also happens to be the most famous and prestigious toon in all of toonville." He said with a small, honorary bow. Hershel was never one to miss an opportunity to gain a fan, and this girl seem just ripe for the picking.

"And just so you know, I'm not here to take over anything. I'm just a traveling entertainer looking at building some acclaim in these different worlds." Hershel stopped as he thought about what he said, "Well I guess that technically make me want to take over peoples hearts in a way, but I think my point still stands."

Hershel wasn't exactly lying here. He was an entertainer in a way. Just one that prefers to entertain himself then other people. Yet he had a feeling this woman wouldn't like it if he said all that, so he choose to omit some of those parts. Anything to convince her to become a fan of his.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Wed May 27, 2015 11:12 am

With a smirk she bowed her head in unison. He was no doubt a liar by some standards, but that didn't matter at that moment. She had things to do.

"Well I'm off to the islands." She would tell him. "So if you want to gain some power to show off to your fans, I suggest you join." She would crack her neck at the thought. What could a ninja do with a Lacrima?
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Wed May 27, 2015 2:33 pm

"Sure I'll go with you to the islands. Why not? Just what exactly is going over there to cause people to gain power though?" Hershel asked intrigued. It could prove interesting to see so many people all in one place to gain some form of power.

Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Short post is short.

"Crystals of some kind." Shini would say, thinking about the power to obtain. "With more power, well.. comes more power."

She pondered the physics of lacrima. Could she use them? After all, crystals had a different purpose in her world

[/end]
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Thu May 28, 2015 3:08 pm

"Crystals of some kind that grant power. Ehh... Sure. Not like anything really interesting is happening here anyways. Take the lead." Hershel said before they both began to head towards the Isles.

[Exit]

((I really hate making short posts like this -_-))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am