Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

So Much Iron. (Private)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty So Much Iron. (Private)

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:17 pm

After almost being killed again but this time by candy, Akira was glad that she could venture to an island that seemed at least a slight bit normal. There was one problem with it though. This island was made entirely on iron. How could that even be possible? Unless it was made by the hands of humans. That could be possible she supposed. What worlds do these crazy places come from anyway?
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty Re: So Much Iron. (Private)

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:20 pm

This island was just so flat. Akira highly believed this place was worse than the frozen wasteland island she had been to about a week or so ago. There was no way she would find out anything interesting about this place. There was no way that anybody could even live on this island, especially with the cloud of smog that was highly noticeable, If someone did build this place, what was it's purpose? Could anything be found here? Anything worthwhile?
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 10:20 pm

The member 'Akira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Card Dice' :
    So Much Iron. (Private)  2rwn7eh
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Akira's seemed to have kept finding those little stone like objects. She wondered what they were. She wondered where they came from. She wondered why she kept finding them. Perhaps, she could find someone that could tell her. Maybe, they were useful. Then again, it could just be a coincidence. It didn't matter to Akira. She would throw it in her pocket with the rest and continue searching this island. Maybe, there was something else useful here.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! So Much Iron. (Private)  Empty

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 10:24 pm

'Card Dice' :
    So Much Iron. (Private)  Nqwwlj
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:28 pm

After a while of searching, Akira came to the conclusion that there was nothing else to be found. This place seemed to be a barren wasteland even more terrible than the frozen one from the other island. However, she didn't at least find something on this island. So, she didnt mind. Perhaps, she would revisit the frozen island sometime. There could be something burried under all the frost and snow. However, for now she just wanted to get off This dirty, polluted, iron island.

[Exit]
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 10:28 pm

'Card Dice' :
    So Much Iron. (Private)  33mv2j4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am