Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Return to Paradise Island (Private)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Return to Paradise Island (Private)

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:40 pm

Akira's luck with islands hadn't been completely amazing as of this very moment. She had stumbled upon one that was frozen and left her with nothing. She had almost died on an island made entirely of diabetes. Then, she had wandered onto an island completely made of iron. Out of 4 islands she had been to, Akira had only liked one of them. This island was Paradise Island. One, it reminded her slightly of home. Two, it had been the most promising on her journey.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Re: Return to Paradise Island (Private)

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Paradise Island was the one island Akira wouldn't mind visiting every so often. Especially the place where it was Sandy. The sand was just so nice to Akira. She had grown up in it and become everything she was today in it. However, it wasn't as warm as Akira was used to. Usually places covered in sand would be hotter. Then again, it was a whole island and it wasn't just covered in sand. Akira wandered down the line between sand and trees. She wondered what else could be on this island other than trees, people, and sand. It was intriguing. Perhaps, she could try and find more of those rock things she kept seeing.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty Re: Return to Paradise Island (Private)

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 pm

The member 'Akira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Card Dice' :
    Return to Paradise Island (Private) 14ik22e
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Akira hadn't found anything on the edge of the forest so she decided that she would venture in further. Akira had been here a few times but it was about this time she noticed something was wrong. There were many plants and there was water not too far from where Akira was. However, there were no animals. Even her desert home had some animals. Where were they? Maybe, this island never had animals. Perhaps, the world it came from was animal less. Akira would bend down and look in the brush close to the ground to see if there really was nothing there.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Return to Paradise Island (Private) Empty

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 10:50 pm

'Card Dice' :
    Return to Paradise Island (Private) 2rwn7eh
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm

When Akira found nothing on the ground, she would date into the trees. Her eyes darted between the branches. There really was nothing around. Akira didn't,understand these different places. Why would someone want to put all of these different islands together? Who would want to create such an odd world? Akira didn't know the answer to any of these questions nor could she guess. It was just odd. Her mind just rejected the idea. Akira would continue to wander the forest searching for signs of animal life since her brain decided to deny the idea of there being none. She would spend a lot of her time doing this.

[Exit]
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm

'Card Dice' :
    Return to Paradise Island (Private) 2el45qv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 am