Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong!

Anonymous

Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong! Empty Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

Naisu was walking along the streets of Kagamino City just minding his own business when he happened upon the village mailman collapsing in the street. He appeared to have a package in his hand. The young traveler rushed over to the old man without a second thought. "Are you okay, sir?" Naisu asked with a hint of concern in his voice. He wanted to make sure the old man wasn't in danger. "Honestly I'm not okay, son. Do you mind doing an old man a favor?" he asked with desperation in his voice. "Sure," Naisu replied with a kind smile. The old man sighed out of relief. He must have really needed his help. "Can you take this package for me? It's the last one of the day..and I don't feel well enough to carry it. It's just too heavy," he explained. Naisu nodded and lifted the package. It actually was a bit heavy. He could understand the man's problem. "I got this. You take care of yourself!" he told the man firmly. It was for his own good. He then set off.

He had a package to deliver.
    Anonymous

Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong! Empty Re: Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:38 am

The young traveler continued his journey across the town, still looking for the owner of the package he had been entrusted to deliver. He'd gone by a few of the streets, with a little ole ways to go still, before he was stopped by a random youngling. The kid was small and short (Naisu estimated that the kid was about about 3 feet tall). He was wearing a short-sleeved red t-shirt with a cartoon character imprinted on it, with blue jeans going down just above his ankles. He also wore brown sandals. He had a pretty star-eyed expression when he saw Naisu with the package, and rushed over pretty quickly for a kid his age. "Can I help you?" the young traveler asked the boy. "I THINK YOU HAVE MY TOY!!" the kid shouted in return. Naisu bent down in an attempt to match the boy's height. He then asked, "Is that your address on the box?" The boy shook his head no, but he insisted. "No.. but I'm telling you: that's my toy! It's exactly the same size as the box I saw in the magazine!" Naisu sighed and continued walking. It wasn't his package, and he just wasted his time. Naisu assured him it wasn't his toy and to go bother some other mailman, but the kid didn't listen.

And so Naisu had a little boy tagging along on his journey. What a little pain in the ass.
    Anonymous

Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong! Empty Re: Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Naisu's journey was now in the company of a little boy. A little boy that kept insisting that the package Naisu was delivering was his and thus demanded that Naisu turn it over. "God.. I'm beginning to hate this kid," Naisu thought to himself. He just wanted to shut him up already and be done with it. As the duo passed through an alleyway only a little ways away from the address of the place, they encountered some suspicious characters. They were dressed in some kind of hooded sweatshirts. They were trying to conceal their faces, and they looked at Naisu like he was walking in attire made of gold. "Hey look it's a couple of kids. Get the package! It might be worth something!" one of them shouted. Naisu sighed. "Back up, kid. I'll handle this," Naisu instructed the little boy behind him. Naisu laid the package gently down in front of him. He took out his blade, Akuma No Tsubasa, and prepared to deal with the thugs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:46 pm

With his trusty blade out, the young traveler charged at the thugs. They were the fodder of fodder. The weakest weaklings of weakville. Even ole Naisu could take em out. Naisu opted to take out the closest thug near him with a horizontal slash, as he cut through the man's weak clothes and through the skin. This caused the poor lad to collapse in pain. "One down. Two more to go," he thought to himself. These guys would be easy even for the novice to handle. Which was great for him because he could use some combat experience. Naisu then rushed at the next lad. Although this one tried to counter him with a knife, he didn't really seem to know how to use it. So Naisu managed to divert the blow by parrying him with his blade, and then after spinning his body for a full turn to gain momentum: he kicked the poor sucker straight in the face. The second thug was propelled by the smelly foot of Naisu's sweaty shoe till he hit a wall. By the time Naisu got to the third guy.. well he just plain ran away like a bitch. "Thank god those guys were complete wusses. I probably would have a lost a real fight," Naisu admitted with a grin. Truly he was being modest. He was a decent fighter, even if he didn't have the body to make up for it. He looked at the lad as he picked up the package once more. "Let's go," was all he said.

He still had a promise to keep. The old man needed this package delivered and boy would it be delivered.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 pm

"So... can I have my package now?" the little boy asked Naisu. What a little brat. How many times did Naisu have to repeat himself? He felt like he was going to lose his mind. "Can't....hurt....little...kid," he thought to himself while gritting his teeth. He continued walking. He finally reached the address that was written on the package. He looked up at the building and frowned. This was a huge disappointment. He was going to kick that old man in the shin next time he saw him. Bastard gave him the worst job in the entire world. "This is what I get for being a nice guy," Naisu said to himself. They were at a freaking apartment building. An apartment building. Where there are a bunch of different apartments and people that share an address. He looked at the box, and saw no mention of an apartment number."Whoever ordered this package is a dick," Naisu said quite bluntly. This was going to be such a long day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:18 pm

And so Naisu knocked on the first apartment in the building: hoping desperately that this man or woman would magically be the recipient of the package. But luck was not in his favor. After some brief dialogue they claimed they never ordered a package, and sent the young traveler (and temporary deliveryman) on his way. And so he knocked on the next door. But he received the very same problem. And so they too sent him on his way. He knocked on the third door, and hoped that three was his lucky number. But the third door was the worst by far. Not only did the adults deny the package being theirs, but the children that they had thought that it was for THEM and so, like the little boy accompanying Naisu, they fumbled and tugged at him to get the package. Their parents did their best to ward off the children, and Naisu's own little companion kept trying to fight them off (since he still believed that the package was his). It was just craziness and it irritated the young inexperienced mage almost to the point of attack. "I am not cut out for this kind of job," Naisu told himself.

And so he went on to the fourth door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 pm

He waited for probably a minute before knocking again. Still no reply. These people were awfully rude. What could they possibly be doing that warranted such behavior. He sighed to himself. Eventually the door opened, and he saw that it was a single old man that lived in this apartment. "Why hello there lad. Come on in," the old man offered kindly. He had taken a good look at the young traveler Naisu, and saw him for the tired, hardworking lad that could use a refresher. "You look exhausted. Let me offer you some refreshments to cool your body. You've probably been running around for hours," he observed with a smile. The old man seemed really friendly. Naisu smiled back and stepped inside. This job was turning out to be not so bad after all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:02 pm

"Um... mister...," the kid began to speak once more. Probably wanting to insist that the package was his again. "I don't know how else to explain to you that: if you don't live at the address I showed you, then the package is not yours. It's as simple as that, kid," Naisu explained with a hint of annoyance in his tone. The old man overheard their conversation as they all walked inside his apartment and chuckled. It was as if he knew something that Naisu didn't. "The boy doesn't live here in this building..but he is a frequent guest!" the man explained. The little boy nodded. He then blushed as he explained himself, "I don't live here.. and to be honest... I don't know this address by heart. I just know how to get here by following the path." He looked at Naisu with a bit of embarrassment, which only served to make Naisu feel like a complete jerk. "Sorry for wasting your time and harassing you," the boy apologized sincerely. Naisu looked at the boy, and made a rather potent frown.  "Well then. Perhaps you really did order the package," Naisu admitted with his own level of embarrassment. Naisu decided the only way to found out was to open it, and so he did so without a moment's hesitation.

Inside the package was...indeed the toy that the boy had described to him over and over and OVER again to him during their journey. Naisu looked at it and sighed. "Sorry to have wasted your time waiting around, kid. Next time I'll be more patient and listen."

Naisu then had a nice cup of lemonade with the old man and the boy. After an hour of merriment passed: the young traveler continued his journey. He had a long destiny ahead of him in the world, and he still needed to find out what that was.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong! Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:25 pm

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong! Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:25 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Naisu's Introduction: A Delivery Mission Gone Wrong! 8pe9

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am