Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport)

Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) Empty Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport)

Post by Samedi Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Job Title: Around Pandora In 30 Days!
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 5 Posts, 150 Words each
    Job Location: Character's Kingdom of Origin, or the Kingdom where your character's Organization is located
    Job Description: Pandora has opened up and people are traveling all over the world! There has been locations all over your homeland to get maps and passports to these other lands. Be sure to get in line at get your passport too! Skip in line, trick people, or wait it out, this could take a while.
    Enemies: None

Reward: D-Rank Reward Dice, Passport to a Kingdom of Choice
    Link To Request
    Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) 0810

A wise man argues not of his righteousness, but of his opponents false information.

He stood there, in line, a bit bored out of his mind. The line was long, but surely not endless. It would take an hour at the most. It seemed as if a few of the check-ins took their lunch at the same time, and the one that was left was taking her time.

Samedi would wait however long it took to get it done. She could find something to do.

But as it were, she needed to get out of this place and get something done. She needed to see people and do things. She couldn't be a valuable asset if she couldn't even get out of the country. She had her passport, but she needed an upgrade. She needed a new fancy stamp. And if it took an hour, then she would have to wait and hour to get it done.
    Anonymous

Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) Empty Re: Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Go and get a passport, they say. You'll be able to go to another place, they say.

The line's long as hell, as almost expected by Ryuhei. Who knows, maybe I could be exaggerating, he thought. I mean, it's not like he's going anywhere today besides home or something.

Oh, right. Ryuhei has no home.

Anyways, the Dragon Slayer took his place in line behind a person clad in armor. It was frankly hard to tell what gender they were. I'm having trouble figuring out myself. But that's besides the point. It felt like Ryuhei would be there for ages, like a man confined to a bed.

Well, a particular man has more freedom that way.

Anyways, as boring as it was, the Dragon Slayer wouldn't need to spend much time here. Maybe an hour tops. It looked like two of the tellers were out, and one was taking her sweet time.

It'd be great if I could talk to somebody while I'm waiting here, Ryuhei thought.
    Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) Empty Re: Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport)

Post by Samedi Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:38 am

Getting Some Papers (Mission/Passport) 0810
    She'd look back and find a man. It was not odd to find someone who peeked curiosity. But what was a way to start up a conversation? What could she say? Well, for starters, he could talk about it.

"They saw that there's a man in the Kingdom of Kai..." she began, "And he has some bounty on his head. Some think this line is caused by that. Because everyone wants the reward." She smiled, her face hidden from the steel cage that barred in her identity like a prisoner.

It wasn't so much small talk, but a random comment about some myth about some long line that seemed to move at least. Maybe she would get their sooner. And just as that thought crossed her mind... they seemed to have reached the front of the line... well almost, anyways. It would be only minutes before she could leave this place and go somewhere new. Perhaps Urban City, or Fiore. She wasn't quite sure.

"You from around here?" she asked the man. Maybe she would go where he came from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:36 am