Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Legacy of The Unknown Lands

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

The Legacy of The Unknown Lands Empty The Legacy of The Unknown Lands

Post by Kaseki Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:21 am

The Legacy of The Unknown Lands Ei585w

The day started slow. It was a long afternoon. Two heroes sat next to each other, wondering about the next adventure. One hero stared into the great screen, editing wallpapers for his desktop. However the other, looked around for a new world to go to.

"Kaseki. Let's go to Fiore. It looks nice."

"Neo, what the fuck is a Fiore?"

The two of them looked at this new world through a vast portal. Inside they saw the most interesting world. It was full of chaos and mayhem, colors and darkness, and food... so much food. However Kaseki turned away, only to watch Neo from the corner of his eye. The second Neo past through the portal, Kaseki want in after. He turned to their old friend, only to wave goodbye.

"One day, we shall return... Mother Gaia."

And so, the adventure began.

However, when the two of them joined this world, they were nothing but empty creatures with no features. They looked at each other for a chance to reinvent themselves.

"What are thou names?"

The both of them looked at each other's blank faces and towards the large guardian that stood in their way.

"I am Kaseki." the first hero said.

"Neo Stigma." the second spoke.

The guard nodded, looking at them both. He carried at large weapon and a single screen was on the wall behind him. "I am the Guardian Captcha. You must pass my test." And he would step aside, only to have the dark screen turn on, showing a blank screen. "You must tell me what you see."

The Legacy of The Unknown Lands J5kpy8

"I see bullshit." the hero said, with zero hesitation. And both of them were admitted to this new world.

The two of them stared at the first building they saw. They looked at each other, only to watch themselves grow into new shapes and forms. A dark cloth begun to spring from Kaseki's own skin. As for Neo, he received a red coat and amber goggles. They nodded as they both entered this new world.

Inside of this building, Kaseki read the sign on the wall. "Tavern." he read, only to find the faces of many people all over the room.

"Zenneth, I'm telling you that's a dammed lie."

"Kira, stop talking."

"Harrigan will make it right."

They looked at each other as they walked deeper into this room. Only then a loud man kicked open the door they had just closed behind them. His hair a vibrant blue, and his face holding the oddest of expressions.

THE HEERO, HAS ARRIVED!

"Jesus fuckin' christ..." Neo looked at his friend, his expression telling what was about to happen.

"NEO NO. NOT NOW... NEO.."

"THIS PLACE IS FUCKIN' AWESOME!"

The two of them talked to the others in the small box of a building, chatting, only to find out why they were less than the rest. Finding the answers to this world, they left the Tavern only to be on a search for themselves, to create themselves.

But all adventures would begin with a mystery and many questions left unanswered. The both of them would take a seat at a vacant table, the both of them watching the chaos. Well, except for Kaseki. His eyes would drift upon the wall behind him. He could see an award with names engraved on it. As he read that award, he saw other trophies on display.

"Interesting." The hero said to himself. He looked at the words and read them. "Graphics Goddess : Alye." He'd raise a brow looking over the others. "Horseman of War : VACANT. Horseman of Pestilence : Constantin-"

"Kaseki, what guild are we joining?"

His focus would be turned back towards his friend. ". . . Guild?" His head cocked, like a young puppy. ". . . Like a clan?"

His friend would begin to laugh as he shook his head. "I'll explain later. I'll join dark, and you join light. Then together we can bridge the gap of evil and good!" Neo laughed, knowing the evil that was before them. It was a tough road, but together they could achieve anything.

"Join Lamia Scale." a young boy said. His hair blue, his goggles on his head and his jacket matching the strands on his head. "It's the best guild."

Kaseki and Neo looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They could care less where they were going as a guild. They shared a bond stronger than any alliance. They called their group Wonderland. And it was that group that would begin the legendary Dragon Fang.
    WIP

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am