Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A wandering child

Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! A wandering child Empty Shocking! A wandering child Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5340

A wandering child Empty A wandering child

Post by Jun Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Admin wrote:Job Title: Explore The Ruins
    Job Requirements: Maximum 2 Characters.  100 Words per post. Must roll Normal Dice after every post. Total must be higher than 25.
    Job Location: De Fiore > Magnolia Ruins
    Job Description: There's been many myths about these ruins. No one quite knows why or how they ended up the way they were. You have been received word of Lacrima Crystals strewn across these ruins, scavenged by bandits and zombies. They are weak, and the crytals are rare. You have decided to go against the myths to find out for yourself. But beware, this place is a mystery.

You must roll the "Normal Dice" after every post. Each face will have a different effect on your mission. Add up the number that each dice shows, when you reach a total equal or greater than 25, your mission will be complete.

1 - Nothing Happens

2 - A zombie appears. He is weak and doesn't do anything other than walk at you. You must remove his head to defeat him. His head can be removed by any weapon. Alternatively, you can trap him somewhere, you make your way around him

3 - Nothing

4 - You get an additional Lacrima Shard (2 Max)

5 - A small crowd of zombies appears. They are weak but may run at you if you make too much noise. They will follow you if you are near and will try to bite you for B-ranked damage. They can be beheaded by any weapon, or by any offensive spell that could remove their brain from their body.

6 - A Bandit appears. He is covered in tattered clothing and armed with a sword and knives. He's squirmy and loud and has no magical prowness. He can be killed after taking B-Ranked damage. Alternatively, any crowd of zombies will take care of him for you. He will distract all zombies. (He is hostile, and will try to harm you to take any goods you have taken.)

Reward: 3 Lacrima Shards + D-Ranked Reward Dice (Users will not get Coin Reward)

Warning: Rolling more than a single Normal Dice will automatically void the roll and count as "0"

Jun was in the Kingdom of Fiore, wandering around when he had heard tale of mysterious caves holding special shards made from Dragon Lacrima shards. He had always wanted to visit such a sight and thus traveled to Fiore once more to investigate. After the Iron Fist tournament his family had decided it was finally time to pass down their treasured heirloom, Requiem, to aid Jun in his quest. He was to help guide Yoshige, the new Yoshimitsu, in his endeavors and his battles. In order to do that however Jun needed to master his magic. Solomon's wisdom was very feint within his tiny body, and the spells he could cast with Requiem were only that of the most basic level currently. Were it not for the weapons immense power he would be mostly defenseless himself. Perhaps these crystals would be his salvation.

WC: 143

Last edited by Jun on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jun
    Jun

A wandering child Empty Re: A wandering child

Post by Jun Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Jun stepped into the dark cave not entirely sure what it was he expected to find. It was dark, rather creepy, and filled with mysterious noises. "Well it seems like any normal cave, I guess," he thought to himself. He was on guard not sure of what he was going to find in this cave, though that was not to say he wasn't calm. He was confident he could defend himself from anything that was in the cave. Suddenly only a few dozen meters in Jun already felt something. Was someone coming? He had heard of dangers in these caves. Gripping his staff tightly he dug his feet and awaited what was to come.

WC: 114

Last edited by Jun on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! A wandering child Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:37 pm

The member 'Jun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    A wandering child Dice-icon
    Result :
    A wandering child Wcbjer
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

A singular zombie showed itself to the young mage as its footsteps crunched against the rough rock of the dark cavern. With a small grumbling sound the Zombie was about a few meters away, which scared the young child a bit! "Uh you don't want to eat me mister, I'm actually not all that tasty," the small child tried to reason with it through the darkness. But still the zombie continued to come closer, ignoring Jun's plea. He sighed to himself, preparing his stave as the zombie came closer. Timing it perfectly Jun swung at the zombie with sufficient force, taking off its ugly head. He felt some level of sympathy for the poor creature, but because it was already dead he saw it as doing the zombie a service. He continued to journey throughout the cave...

WC: 137

Last edited by Jun on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! A wandering child Empty

Post by NPC Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    A wandering child Dice-icon
    Result :
    A wandering child 302rhb8
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:53 pm

He kept searching throughout the cave for the lacrima shards (coming up empty it seemed) when he heard the cry of a child. "Another kid?" Jun thought to himself with widened eyes. He rushed on over to the voice, as a magic circle appeared on his forehead searching out for the presence. Though the cry was definitely from that of a child, it had some semblance of a magical presence to it. Jun made his way over, as he softly whispered to the presence. "Hello? Are you hurt?" The child sniffed, comforted by the high pitch tone he gave off, recognizing that it was also a kid talking to her."I...I'm lost. I can't seem to find my parents," she said. Jun nodded. "Alright. While I'm here I can help you look for them if you'd like," he said with a smile though she probably couldn't see it. At the very least she'd hear the pleasant tone in his voice.

But suddenly he thought he heard something. He prepared himself as he may have to defend the girl.

WC:177

Last edited by Jun on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:53 pm

'Normal Dice' :