Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Other Side [CLOSED]

TJs
    TJs

I'm Important Too! The Other Side [CLOSED] Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kanto - Trainer
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 295

Character Sheet
    Character Name: TJ
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: None

The Other Side [CLOSED] Empty The Other Side [CLOSED]

Post by TJs Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:50 pm

The instant that TJ had hit the rift, he was flying through the air of not the cave he was just in, but in a think forest. He quickly regained his composure and was able to land feet first on the ground, unscratched. Slowly, he raised up and looked around at his new surrounds. It was the middle of the night from the amount of light filtering through the tree tops, and the trees were thicker than anything he had ever seen before. "This sure isn't Viridian forest..." He whipped out his gear, pulling up his map to see if he could get some kind of read for where his was at, but to no avail as static came up.

With a sigh, he slide the device back in his pocket and began looking around. There were many creatures wondering around he had never seen before. "Are those pokemon?" He tested real fast by pulling out a ball and tossing it at a lizard, hitting it on the mark but watched the ball harmless fall to the ground without any capture attempt. Sighing, he picked back up his ball and began walking through the forest, wondering what his next move should be.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Terraforming I Need A Medic! The Other Side [CLOSED] Empty
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

The Other Side [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Other Side [CLOSED]

Post by Sonya Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 am

Ruby and herself were heading over towards Urban City to meet Aknaid, the Demon of Time and son of the Demon of Life, per request of Kaseki. She was still feeling a bit glum over being ignored by her father, but it didn't really matter anymore. Yuna fluttered her wings anxiously as her thoughts turned to her destination. What would Urban City look like and how would they find Aknaid? They hadn't gotten any directions nor description of the place or of Aknaid so what would they do once they got there and if they got there? She and Ruby hadn't been walking much when a flash of light coming from the forests caught her attention. Curious as to what it was, she bid goodbye to Ruby and headed towards the Fae Lands. The young fairy wandered through the land of the Fae wide eyed. It was a new world that had one day suddenly appeared in her kingdom and was curious as to what lay inside. Yet, although she did not recognize the place, they all seemed to recognize her making her feel both welcomed and secure. She continued to wander around the place until she came up behind a stranger. She quickly ducked behind a tree and watched the strange man expertly toss a ball towards a lizard. Yuna winced as the ball hit the lizard and bounce harmlessly to the side. The stranger picked up the ball and continued on his way. The nature fairy debated whether or not to remain concealed behind the tree, but quickly decided to come out and introduce herself. "H-Hai..! I'm Yuna Seikatsu." she said with a smile, coming out if her hiding place. "W-Welcome to Fiore."
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Tyler's mind seemed less focus on finding out where to go, and was more focused on where he was exactly. His eyes were up looking at the canopy tops, looking at all the odd creatures that were floating around and flying. He had never seen such creatures before he had to think about what had sent him here. The image of piercing red eyes shot through his mind, making him stop in place as a shiver ran up his spine. "That's gonna take a while to forget about..." His mumbling was shortly followed by a sudden rustling. Spinning around on his feet, TJ reached a hand behind his back, grabbing a hold of a ball, but it slipped away out of confusing.

"Eh?" TJ's face was blank with dumbfoundedness. There stood an innocent looking girl, with long black hair, and a large pair of wings behind her. He blinked blankly a few times while trying to process it. 'Is she some kind pokemon?' There are plenty of pokemon that were human-like, but to actually talk to someone? Sure, legend has it that the most powerful could speak to humans, but this girl?

"I-I... I'm where?" TJ's face made it obvious he was a little skeptical.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 pm

"I-I... I'm where?" The stranger asked skeptically, making it clear that he had no clue of where he was. She wondered if it had something to do with the bright flash she had seen not a few moments before, but decided not to ask until later. Instead, she repeated her greeting, this time managing not to stutter as much. "F-Fiore..." She said both cautiously and curiously with a tilt of her head. "My name is Yuna. I-It's nice to meet you~" She wondered where he had come from and so decided to ask. "Where are you from..?" Just as Kaseki had previously discovered, she too was curious as to what lands had sprouted throughout Pandora. So far, not counting Maria's kingdom as it had been there before hers, the earth fairy had discovered the Land of the Fae that had suddenly appeared in Fiore and the Urban City that Kaseki had directed her to. As he was cleary not of Fiore, she asked, "Are you from Urban City..?"
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 pm

"Fiore?" The name still meant nothing to him. Where ever this place was, it definitely had to be somewhere far, far away from his own home. "It's, uh... Nice to meet you, too." TJ's mind was a little distracted from that thought as the adorable girl in front of him tilted her head, causing a slight blush on his face. "Y-you can just call me TJ..." He couldn't believe how awkward her was being. Nothing felt like the right thing to say in this situation. What was he suppose to do?

"Urban city?" Once again, another name that did little to help him figure out where he was. No, no. I'm from a place called K-Kanto!" TJ wanted to face palm at the fact that he stutter as he spoke, feeling like a huge fool again. "H-hey! Uh... is there a center around in these parts? My team is feeling a little worn out from today." As he spoke, he reached behind his back, grabbing a hold of the small balls before tossing them up in the air, sending out all three of his currently teammates.

As soon as they hit the ground, both Recker and Consuela seemed to grovel right in their spot, staring widely at the give across from them. "H-hey, are you two alright?" TJ had never seem them act like this, sure, Consuela had always been a little shy, but even Recker seemed terrified of this girl. "Come on you two, snap out of it." TJ's voice remained calm as she knelt down and patted the two on the back. Looking over, her could see that Haku was calm as ever, blankly staring off into the distance.
    Sonya
    Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:45 am

Urban city?" He repeated back unfamiliar with the name. "No, no. I'm from a place called K-Kanto!" Kanto? What was Kanto? She had never heard of- it. It suddenly dawned to her that that was the land that Kaseki had told her of. The land that the Fourth Horseman resided in. She had heard that he had used the starfall for death and for power so it truly surprised her that there was anyone still left in the lands of Kanto. "H-hey! Uh... is there a center around in these parts? My team is feeling a little worn out from today." He asked, snapping Yuna out if her reverie. The nature fairy looked curiously around, not seeing anyone. It was then that she noticed him grab ahold of something from his pocket and tossing it in the air. Immediately, three creatures she had never seen before appeared in place of the red spheres. Yuna's eyes widened as the creatures hit the ground and stayed rooted in place. It appeared that that was uncommon for them for the stranger tried to calm them down. "H-hey, are you two alright?" The trainer asked his companions, "Come on you two, snap out of it." Yuna knelt down besides the animals and, as they made no objections, she began to pet them softly. "Th-They're beautiful..." she said softly. "As for center, w-we don't have one, but I do offer you my home for a while? Speaking of home brought back the memories of the grand airship she had learned to pilot a few years back. The airship she still had and stored for only emergency purposes. What had happened to her team she had no clue, but she really and truly missed them. "Nox isn't that far away..." she said referring to the new Magic Council building and home. "Just... Maybe... An hour or two?
    TJs
    TJs

Character Sheet

Post by TJs Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:16 pm

The pair of dragons didn't seem to enjoy the sudden pet, Consuela stumbled backwards, hiding behind TJ's leg and Recker stumbled away from both of the people that stood over him, taking a defensive stance as he tried his best to stare down the girl, still trembling in fear as a growl rumbled from him.

"Oi' Recker, knock that off!" TJ wasn't about to let what was about to happen even have a chance. He had seen this a hundred times. Recker would be scared out of his mind and charge straight at his fear. Pulling out his pokeball and returning with the red stream of light. Letting out a sigh, he put it away and picked Consuela up, cradling her like a cat. "Sorry about Recker... He tends to get a little out of hand at times..." Consuela seemed to be calmed a little, being held up close to her trainer as Haku hopped up and landed on top of the girl's head, looking down at her with a puzzled look.

"And that's Haku... At least he seems to be acting normally..." TJ let out a sigh as he stood up. "We're only a few hours away?" TJ was a little exhausted from the hiking he had done already before being launched through a rift, but it was better than nothing. "Guess we should get going then. It already look pretty dark out." With one hand, he whipped out his pokegear and tried to pull out the clock function, receiving nothing but static as soon as it flipped on. "Dang, I thought they said this thing was suppose to get a signal anywhere..." Slipping the gear back in his pocket, he turned around and began looking around the forest again. "So where do we go from here?" Not being from Fiore, TJ hadn't the slightest idea of where he was suppose to go, or where he was going.

Before the girl would have the chance to lead them around, Consuela began to squirm around rapidly and Haku's eyes widened. "H-Hey! What's wrong!?" TJ had to pull out her ball and return her, not able to calm her down as Haku jumped to the ground and stood his ground, staring into the thick of the forest. At first TJ was puzzled until he realized that something big was coming straight towards them. The sound of something heavy could be heard rustling through the brush, still a good distance away from them.

TJ could feel a drop of sweat dropping down his forehead as he placed himself between the source of the sound and the girl that had just showed up. He was so nervous that he didn't even know what to say or do as the beast grew near, feeling like he was being crushed by the presence of what was coming.

The air grew still as the beast stepped forth, standing tower on all four legs. The beast stood with a large set of antlers atop of its head, glowing in several different colors as it drew closer. TJ was dumbfounded at the Black and blue monster, seeing it only in books before. "X-Xerneas..." Xerneas was a creature of legend. It has never even been truly recognized as a real pokemon, most scientist dismissing it as simple myths. But here stood the creature thought to be a being of life itself, walking straight towards the pair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:16 pm