Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Sacred Schmuck

Anonymous

Sacred Schmuck Empty Sacred Schmuck

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP

Ryuhei would walk around the abandoned kingdom, as though he had absolutely nothing to do. Which is ironic, because he had absolutely nothing to do. He had gotten most of the items on Teemo's list, including some new clothes, but he was missing something involving a forge. He would pull the list of items out of his jacket, and look at it for a bit before deciding that he would take a break. It's been twenty-four hours after all.

"I wonder if there's anyone else here."

@Akira
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Sacred Schmuck Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Sacred Schmuck Empty Re: Sacred Schmuck

Post by Mei Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Mei had been to this place many times before but there was still so much to explore! The little girl could currently found inside one of the small abandoned homes. Her rabbit friend, Captain Hoppy, rested on a smal table in the middle of the two roomed house as the child dug through a chest of trinkets. Inside was a multitude of odds and ends. However, something deep down inside had caught the child's eye. Something soft among the hard pieces of.. things. The child would reach out and grab the soft object and pull. However, it seemed to be stuck so she would pull harder. Again, it wouldn't budge. The third time she pulled very hard and it came right out with a ripping sound. What Mei didn't realize was that she pulled so hard she would knock herself back. The hold would fall and hit a small stand that was stacked with pots that would fall right on top of her with a loud crash.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP
    The Devil Slayer would sit on a rock for a couple minutes while thinking about his new living arrangements. Things seemed to be going fairly well for him at this point in time. He had gotten a new weapon from that time in Edolas, joined an organization, learned a magic, and gotten some new clothes. Those camo pants and black shirt were a good riddance to him.

A pair of casual shoes, some jeans, and a black turtleneck, along with a white scarf. And there was the matter of the jacket covering it all. Either way, he certainly looked better than he did some time ago.

Ryuhei would hear a clanging sound coming from one of the abandoned houses, and walk over towards it, as though he didn't really give a damn what might be going on inside there.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:56 pm

The small girl would pull a rather large pot off of her small head, "Ouch," she would say softly as she rubbed her head. Mei was quite the clumsy little girl. She was always bumps and bruises. The real problem arose when she acquired scrapes and cuts things that normaly bled. Mei never knew what to do when she bled. She always thought that blood meant you were dying and Mei was certainly too young for that being only 6 years in age. 

After a moment, the girl would remember why she fell in first place. The child flipped over pots and threw them around making more clanking sounds as she frantically searched for the soft thing. As Mei flipped over the last pot, she would find a little stuffed doll. The doll had blue hair with silver sparkles and wore a silver dress with blue snowflake patterns on it. However, she didn't have any shoes. Mei would turn the doll in her hands as she admired its beauty. Then, her eyes landed on a great catastrophe. The doll had a tear! "I'm so sorry! I really didnt me to! Does it hurt? I'm sorry! I can try to fix it!" Mei would frantically yell as she searched drawers for anything to fix the doll with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:41 am

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP

"The fuck is even going on in there?"

This place both looked and sounded like it's been abandoned for centuries at the least. Why in the hell would people still be living here, unless they were those filthy squatters that're always roaming the place. The Demon Slayer could always brush it off like nothing ever happened, but there was an undying curiosity within him to find out whatever the hell made that sound.

He would kick the door open, so that it was ripped off its hinges and fell to the floor with a thud. Ryuhei would then peer inside to see a little girl searching cabinets as though her life depended on it.

Before seeing the trail of blood on the floor, he would ask: "What the hell are you doing, kid?"
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Meh would be searching a drawer full of wooden utensils when she heard a loud thump, crack, and thud. The child would quickly jerk around and stare at man in the doorway. Brown eyes would widen as he spoke and then she wold let out a scream. Her small body ran for her stuffd bunny on the counter and then across the room into the corner farthest from this man. Her small breaths were quick and deep. It almost looked like she was panicking. She held the two stuffed toys in front of her as she stared at the tall figure. 

"Please! Please don't eat us! I-I was just! I was looking at that chest 'cause me and Captain Hoppy thought the pirates left treasure! But I found this dolly with a bunch of hard metal stuff! I pulled her out and I fell down and knocked those pots over! Then... uhm... I saw I ripped her! I hurt her! I just wanted to fix her! I'm sorry! You can have her back if she's yours! I didn't know there was people here! Please don't eat us!" Mei would tell her story frantically while pointing out the place she had been with the dolls in hand. Brown eyes were wide and never left the man's figure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP
    ". . . Does she not realize that she's spilling blood all over the place?"

The Demon Slayer would listen to the ramblings of the little girl, who for one weird-ass reason or another was so focused on fixing some doll she randomly found in a clutter of pots and pans.

"I'm not here to eat you or your little friends. There's nothing to worry about, okay? Now let's get you patched up. You can't save somebody when you yourself are bleeding out, can you?"

He would walk over to the counters, steadily opening each in search for bandages and other first-aid items.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Mei would blink at the man as he talked to her. He wasn't here to eat them? 'He must be a good guy,' the small child would think as brown eyes watched him. The girl would calm down for a moment as she continued to listen. She would nod as he told her it was okay and she would set her stuffed toys down on the floor beside her. However, eyes would widen again as she him speak the next portion. 

The little would frantically look at her body. She would look at knees and then her elbows. She would look at her belly and then touch her face. She wasn't bleeding? Was he messing with her? Mei would rub the back her neck as she tried to figure out if this guy recalled nice or not. When Mei pulled her hand away, she would see it. The small child would scream before panicking again. "Am I dying?! I don't wanna die! Captain Hoppy will be alone! There won't be anyone else to take care of him!" The child would scream again before stumbling around and falling to the floor. The sight of blood was just enough to always make the brown haired girl pass out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP
    "Chill out, kid. You're not gonna die. I just need to hurry up and find this sh-ehh, stuff."

He would have to remember that he was speaking in the presence in a small child, and that profanity isn't proper in that kind of situation. Luckily enough, he would find some gauze in a drawer, along with some ointment that was meant to stop bleeding.

He wouldn't have to deal with this crap if he had learned how to heal using Sky magic. But there was no use bitching about it now. He would turn around to see the girl sprawled out on the floor, passed out.

"I'd better hurry up now," he would say as he lifted the child up and carried her to a dining table, where the Devil Slayer would sit himself down at. Carefully opening the plastic jar of ointment, he would take a meager amount and rub it over the place where she was bleeding.

"Most wounds tend to bleed profusely. Therefore you must stop the bleeding; You can't just wipe it away."

The Devil Slayer would take a piece of gauze, ripping it with his teeth, and carefully wrap it around the child's neck, tying the ends into a small knot. Afterwards, he would take off his jacket, but not before sitting the girl down on the chair, and wrap her in it, knowing the fleece would keep her warm.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Everything was dark. There was no sound. There was no smell. There was nothing to see. However, Mei could feel a flat surface beneath her feet. She was very scare. She was all alone. She didn't know what to do. She opened her mouth to yell for someone but no words escaped. What else could she do? The small child would tap her foot on the floor. It seemed the feeling in her feet was all she could rely on. 

Mei would take small hesitant steps forward and as she did a light would begin to get closer. Soon enough, Mei found herself in a snowy field. It looked empty and it was until a small girl came running through. She looked just like Mei but smaller. When she got to the middle of the field, the child fell. Mei would gasp and try to help her. However, her feet wouldn't move. Something else would come along though.

Brown eyes glued to the giant Dragon. It couldn't be.. but it was. That was Mei's mother! Then, that little girl had to be her and all of his had to be fake. That small pain in her chest would return. She wanted to cry. However she wouldn't be the one crying, her younger self would. She was bleeding at the knee and she looked so frightened. "Now Now, Child. Don't be afraid. It's just a little scratch. Everything will be alright," the dragon would say. "But... But Momma. When.. we bleed we die. I saw it. I know it happens," the little Mei would say through tears. "That's not enough to make you die child. Besides, if you have something to live for... like say... Captain Hoppy... who is waiting for you at home... then a litte blood is nothing." At these words the small child would jump up and start running again. "I forgot Captain Hoppy is all alone! I have to go back to him!" Ever sine then, Mei had never been afraid of blood. So, when did she start?

The world seemed to fade and reality would begin to kick in as Mei felt her small body in pain. She would also feel something funny on her neck. The child would raise her small hand to her neck and see that she had been fixed. She would also notice a jacket had been placed over her. The child would continue to look and her eyes would land on that man. Brown eyes would sit wide as she remembered Captain Hoppy. The child would wiggle free of the jacket before jumping off the chair and running to the toys. 

"Captain Hoppy! Im sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I'm here now and I'll never do it again. We'll be together forever! But now... I HAVE TO FIX HER!" Mei would pick up the dolly she had found and would take her to that man. "Can you help me please?! I don't know how to do it! She needs help before she loses all her stuffing! I have to help her so I can find her a home.." The little girl would say with tear filled eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP
    The Devil Slayer would roll up his sleeves and go to wash his hands, until he saw that the faucet was dry and devoid of any water. Well, there goes that, he would think before turning around to see the little girl, who happened to wake up rather quickly, screaming at him to help her fix the doll, who's apparently seen better days.

"Chill out, kid. We'll get your friend fixed up soon enough. Just wait a couple minutes."

He would again go to the counters, this time looking for a thread and needle.

"I don't know shit about sewing..."
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Mei would grin and rub her eyes as he told her he would help her fix up the dolly. The small girl would make a small squealing sound out of happiness and then move back to the chair she was in. First, the child would set the doll on the table and remove the jacket from the chair. Then, she would struggle to climb up onto the chair and sit down. Last, Mei would place the jacket on her lap and pull the dolly off the table.

She would stroke its hair, which was cloth. Then, she would stroke its dress, which was also cloth. A smile could be seen on the child's face. "It musta got lonely huh? It hurts doesn't it? It's okay now though. I'm gonna find you a home. You won't be alone anymore. You'll have a family and they'll love you lots. I know it," Mei would say softly to the stuffed object as she pulled it close to her face. Small tears would escape her eyes and land on the doll. "Oh. I sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry. I'm ok," The child would speak more as she rubbed her eyes again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Sacred Schmuck 1aGhGPP
    "Goddamnit."

He would mutter as he made to pass the end point of the thread through the hole of the needle. It was easier to kill someone than to do this. But, at any rate, he had to do it for the kid, even if that meant spending hours in this house.

It was about damn time that the Demon Slayer actually got the thread into the needle. Now there came the matter of how he was gonna sew the damn doll back together.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Mei would look up from the doll, as she heard the man mutter. "You shouldn't say bad words. You'll get soap in your mouth. I seen it before." Considering the man was muttering, it wouldn't be a surprise if he was confused about how the child heard him. However, Mei didn't think much about it. She simply caressed the dolls hair and smiled at it. She was quite happy she was going to get her fixed up.

Mei would then lay the dolly on the table and stare at the man. She couldn't wait for it to be fixed. She was going to keep her promise. She was going to help this dolly. This man was also going to help, which made Mei very happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:37 pm

T
    he Demon Slayer allowed a small smile to escape from the corner of his mouth, before he went to thinking about how he would make the doll as good as it used to be. This was about as hard as brain surgery for Ryuhei right now; He had heard about the word "sewing" from a bar on one of his travels, but he had never managed to find out what it actually meant.

"Wait, hold on," he would think. "That woman said something along the lines of 'sewing it back together'. If I'm not totally wrong, I can only guess that means that I have to use this thread and needle to bring the sides of the tear close to each other. And in order to do that, I need to connect everything together somehow..."

His thoughts consumed him as he tried to figure out how to do something the average housewife could do.

Oh lord, how do you do this

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 pm

It was taking this man such a long time to get the fixing over with. He looked like he was thinking long and hard about it. This would cause Mei to stare for a bit, then get bored and lay her head in her hands. After a moment, the girl would jump in her chair and look around. Then, she would get up and run to grab Captain Hoppy. Her little feet could be heard again carrying her back to the chair. She would struggle to climb up in it and then sit down again placing the man's coat in her lap.

"What was it you said, Captain Hoppy?... Sure he knows how. If he didn't, then he wouldn't promise right?... That's true. Even if he doesn't, trying his best is enough for us... Well, I think he's trying his best... You think so too?...Mhm!" Mei would speak to her stuffed toy, who seemed to be speaking in return.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 pm