Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus]

Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus] Empty Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus]

Post by Toriel Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:33 pm

The Faery Lands were quite the exotic place indeed. The trees, grass, and plants were deep shades of purple and blue with small flickering bugs that illuminated the area like tiny magical orbs. The area was quite humid too, for Toriel could hear the sound of rushing water just on the other side of a few trees. A path winded through the thicken of bushes and shrubbery, one that allowed travelers easy access through but large enough to sustain maybe three people across, meaning no vehiciles or such were able to transverse this ground. Toriel had caught wind of a place called Mermaid Tale over listening to some stories by a wandering group of travelers, and was intent on finding this place. Maybe they would help her find the answers she needed...
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus] Empty Re: Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus]

Post by Fetus Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:38 pm

"God, more animal people?" He stared at the woman while hiding away in a tree not too far away. He hadn't gotten used to the large abundance of new faces all over Pandora. Some were friendly, others were weird or evil. This one seemed to just be a weirdo.

"Is she a goat, or a cow. . . or. . . Yordle maybe?" Teemo continued to talk to himself, sitting in the shade of the tree. But I already said that. The little short misfit stared at the woman, not caring at all if she could hear him. And being literally in the tree next to her. . . well, she most definitely heard him.

Tale of a Mermaid [Fetus] Teemo_by_aeli9-d3g8d4l
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 pm

As Toriel walked, there was a bit of rustling and noise in a tree just a few paces from her. Though it was only slightly hard to hear, she caught on of something questioning as to what she was, even mentioning a cow and a.... yordle? The last one she had never heard before, but it was easy to see how she could have been mistaken as a cow. Looking over to where the noise came from, she slowly began to advance, creeping slowly and calling out in a soft voice, "Hello? Y-You can come out from hiding! I won't hurt you, i promise..." Once she felt ample close enough, hopefully close enough to see exactly what was talking, she also added, "I am a goat," with an amused chuckle.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:58 pm

He jumped out of the tree, "And I'm a Teemo." He paused, "I mean a Yordle. My NAME is Teemo." He scratched his head. He wasn't sure why, but he really wanted to stab the woman in the throat. It was a weird feeling, something he felt once before.

His eyes seemed to be nonexistent as he stared at the creature that stood taller than him. It was hidden behind fur and the fat of his cheek, but he could see clearly. Her fur was white, much like the clouds on a nice day. Yet, she seemed to reek of nature, like snails or something slimy. But the feeling he knew all well before. He wanted to kill her. He wanted to gut her out and skin her and wear her skin as a coat. He remembered this feeling from before.

"What did Fetus call it before. . . " he wondered to himself. "I think it's called love. . .

. . . or murder. I don't really remember."
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:18 pm

Toriel giggled and tilted her head, giving off that warm, loving smile she gave all things in this world. "It's nice to meet you, Teemo. My name is Toriel." Teemo was so small and furry, he was quite the cute creature indeed. Though he probably did not want to be treated as a small child, so Toriel refrained from doing so. Did this... yordle? Yes, yordle. Did this yordle live in the Faery Lands? Or was he a traveler himself? Seeing no reason not to ask, she said, "Where do you come from, Teemo? You seemed pretty comfortable up there in those trees." And Toriel glanced up at where he jumped from. "I'm on my way in seach of a place called 'Mermaid Tail', have you heard of that?"
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:26 pm

"AH HA!" he exclaimed, "AND FETUS SAID MY BROCHURES WOULDN'T WORK!!" He turned away, and made some odd little heroic pose. He continued to laugh maniacally, ignoring most of the questions at hand. He would turn his head ever slowly to face the woman again, only to speak more proud, and with a hint of a little more respect.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I am Teemo, personal scout, guard and grocery shopper of Master Fetus, the guildmaster of Mermaid Tail." He smiled, a bit creepy, but a smile nonetheless. He was a little short shit, full of angst and criticism. But if he ever took anythign seriously, it was about Mermaid Tail.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Slave. That word came as a fleeting thought for a moment, and dispersed right after. A thought that made her chuckle at how proud he was in being all these things. But most people would be quite happy to be close to the guildmaster. In that case, Teemo here could definitely tell Toriel how to get to Mermaid Tail, and could possibly even help her speak to this "Fetus" person. Teemo had a very crazy laugh, and a bit of an unerving presence to most, but to Toriel he was probably the cutest little thing she had ever seen! Oooooh, Toriel giggled just from looking at him! Oh how she wanted to cuddle his tiny body in her arms! Shaking her head, she brought herself back to the task at hand. "Brochures?" she thought, and then recalled seeing a few of the mermaid scale brochures piled up in a trash can in a town she passed. She decided not to mention it. "You know the guild master? Oh, I wanted to join that guild... Could I speak to him? Please?"
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:55 pm

He paused, thinking about the few things he had to do that day. He watched the platypus bear get water, he saw the sunrise, Fetus was sleeping. . . . Ah, the food.

"I'll make you a deal." Teemo began, "If you get the food I was supposed to bring to the guildhall today, I'll talk to Fetus about letting you in." He smiled. He hated talking to humans. They were so weird. It was like they either wanted to blend in, or completely stick out. He hated the inconsistency of them. They were like the opposites of coconut. And coconut was very consistent. And he really didn't feel like going out again today. He felt like taking the largest dump, and Mermaid Tail had ivory toilets, the best kinds of toilets.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Food? That did not seem to hard to get. Although Toriel needed to know exactly what kind of food she was getting. There was a village only an hour or so away from here that she had passed on her way here that had a really nice market set up there. Maybe they would have what she needed. "Alright, that can do. What exactly am I looking for?" Toriel would wait for a response from Teemo, and upon getting it, would give a curt bow in his direction and wave him off, ready to go and get it and wishing him the happiest of days.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 pm

"I dunno. Surprise us. I'm going home." He begun to step away from her, only to stop to raise his hand. He pointed off into the distance ahead of him. "If you don't already know, Mermaid Tail is that way. It's a giant marble temple stuck between two rocks. You can't miss it. If you get lost, ask the trees were to go."

He waved without looking and begun to walk off, slowly. And to begin with, he had short legs, so it was already small steps. But now. . . now he went slow. He had things to do, or at least he pretended he had things to do.

[/exit, very slowly.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:40 am