Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private]

The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

I'm Important Too! The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sciocco/Visivo
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Living Colours

The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private]

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:31 pm

"Geez, it's cold out here! Why does it have to be so cold!?"

Sciocco walked slowly through the snowy mountains. Her destination was Kai, but at this point, she didn't even know where she was going at this point. There were so many twists and turns and so much snow that she had lost her sense of direction. She looked around for somewhere where she could rest for a while, and hopefully warm up a bit. After a few minutes, she found a convenient cave she could sit in

"Finally! A place where it won't be so cold!" Sciocco laughed triumphantly before practically bounding towards the cave.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty Re: The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private]

Post by Toriel Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Within the cave, there was a bright, flickering light of a fire illuminating the frosted, stone walls, warding off the cold that waited outside. A tall, animal-like figure was knelt in front of it, casting a large, ominous shadow upon the wall. Two horns protruded from their head, unmoving while it sat in front of the flames. A yeti? The fur was a bright shade of white, and it had large paws. It resembled that of a yeti, though it was humming. Humming a low, yet cheerful tune under it's breath as it swayed side to side, unaware of anything in it's surroundings other than the consistent crackling of the makeshift bonfire.
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

I'm Important Too! The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty

Character Sheet

The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty Re: The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private]

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Sciocco froze at the entrance of the cave when she saw this looming, ominous figure. As she looked at her, she heard a ringing noise. She looked around carefully for it, until she found a rock.

"This rock, it's ringing!" She said, before she picked it up and held it up to her ear. When she did so, a deep voice spoke to her.

"Umano, you must be cautious. You never know what kind of dangers are lurking around the corner. This is a prime example." At this voice, Sciocco gasped silently.

"D-Diavolo! Nice to speak with you at such a time!" Sciocco smiled and started walking back towards the cave. "I'm going to go in closer, so I'm counting on you to help me out."
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! The Goat and the Multi-Personality Psychopath [Private] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:57 pm

"GYAAAAA!"

There would be a stone soaring through the air, directly in the direction of Sciocco! The creature was now revealed. Though it looked no less of a yeti, it was apparently a female, with large, pink eyes and a horrified expression on her face. The rock obviously came from her, and she was already in motion to sling another one at Sciocco again! "Stay away from me, yeti!" she cried out, jumping to her feet with another large boulder in hand, much larger for most to wield in only one hand.
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Sciocco just stood there as the rock whizzed past her head. She spoke shakily into the rock, obviously afraid of the towering female, WHATEVER is was in front of her. "C-C-Capo, this isn't happening that easily." She just stood there, obviously just as confused as the furry female who was throwing rocks at her.

The voice sighed. "Since you obviously aren't gonna do anything, I guess I should take over." At this moment, Sciocco's eyes turned yellow and she started staggering and fell over. The voice fell silent for a moment, as if contemplating something. "Upon further though, it isn't worth it. She doesn't seem like she wants to fight, so I'll leave things as they are." Sciocco's eyes turned purple again and she slowly sat up and held her head.

"Geez, Diavolo. Now I have a massive headache. Thanks a lot." She spoke sarcastically, before turning to the monster before her. "So... The hell are you?"
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Toriel covered her mouth. Such foul language! Advancing a step forward, she tried peering out to get a better look at whoever was approaching. Yetis did not talk... At least in the books it said they could not comprehend human speech, or use it themselves. Was this a person? A wayward wanderer who had lost their way? Whoever they were, they were speaking to someone, upon further investigation it appeared to be... a rock? They were talking -and holding conversation- with a rock! Toriel's face was flushed with confusion, not advancing any furhter once she saw who she was dealing with. "Excuse me?" she said, trying to get a better look at the details and such. "My NAME is Toriel. Who do I give the honor to speaking with?" Though the thought of it being a yeti faded from her worries, she still clutched a stone in case it was an attacker, or bandit, or worse...
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 pm

"My name's Sciocco, and the person you've clearly heard me talking to is Visivo." She said. She was much more calm and serious than she was before, although she started to hold the rock again. This, goat, was more intelligent and polite then she expected.

"You seem okay. I'm here because I was trying get to Kai, though I got lost on the way." She said before muttering under her breath. "Stupid snow just HAS to be falling hard enough to blind me." She looked at the rock in her hand before placing her hand into her lap and looking up at the towering goat. "Enough about me though, how about you?"
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:56 pm

"That's no good!" Toriel said, making her way to the young girl. "Quickly, come to the fire! You'll catch your death of cold! Do you need a drink? Are you hungry? Tired?" The words were spewing out of Toriel's mouth faster than she could think of them, already in motion to grabbing a small waterskin and blanket, forcefully putting it into Sciocco's hands. Toriel brought her over to the flames, standing beside her with a look of worry on her. "I do apologize for my actions... I startle quite easily. Please, do be comfortable until the snow let's up. I would not be able to live with myself if you got sick!" She knelt down on the floor of the cave, placing her hands in her lap. Up close, she looked much softer than she had looked before; her features were older, and though she was a large specimen, there was a feel of love around her, the feeling a child would get from seeing their mother. Her sapphire-pink eyes looked to Sciocco with concern. "Listen to me ramble. I came through here not too long ago in search of Kai myself. With a break in the Iron Fist Tournament, I came out here looking for Silverblossoms, a very beautiful plant and rich ingredient in making Slverblossom Tea! Those flowers can cure even the worst of colds!"
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 am

Sciocco sat by the fire, startled at the wave of comments and actions that had just washed over the goat. "U-u-umm... Thank you?" Sciocco couldn't get much more out of her mouth before she heard about her troubles. "You were at Kai too? That's nice to know! What's it like there?" She wrapped herself in the blanket, getting warm and comfortable for the story she was about to hear. She held up part of the blanket up to her cheek. It wasn't ringing or anything, but doing so always made her feel comfortable. She knew that if she were in trouble, Visivo would come out and help.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:13 am

"What's it like there, hm?" Toriel took a seat beside Sciocco, not too close but enough so she could hear fine. She looked up at the roof of the cave as she spoke, watching their shadows flicker across the walls. "I went to Little Tokyo. It had such vibrant and bright lights there, unlike the places back in Fiore. I bet you'll  like it there. That is if that's where you're going." Toriel giggled. "So where do you come from? And who was that you were talking to... back there?" It did not seem there was a physical being there, but she dared not insult the wanderer. Maybe it was some poltergeist? Or a vision? Who knew...
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:37 am

Sciocco looked at the fire and clung onto the blanket. "All bright and colorful, huh?" Sciocco's eyes filled with wonder. "I do bet that'd be really cool..."

Sciocco heard the next question, and the wonder left her eyes. "I come from Urban City. I've been all over there, but everybody's trying to work so hard there. Only a few of them really know how to have fun." Sciocco tilted her head and looked up. "Well, I guess there were the adventuring guilds in E-Rantel, and the groups in Gotham, but you never know where to meet them.

Sciocco heard the last question, and her eyes narrowed at Toriel. "That, ma'am, is a question you do not need to know the answer to." She said menacingly, her glare zeroing in on Toriel's eyes.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:37 pm

"Urban City!" The pink eyes of the woman lit up at the sound of the name. She had read many books on that place and all the heroes and villains that originated from that land. It inspired her more to visit that land herself and see it for herself. "I one day plan to travel to that land myself. There are still many lands across Fiore I want to see." When Toriel had finished her last question, it seemed Sciocco was indeed offensed by the question and unwilling to answer, glaring her down with upset eyes. Toriel looked away, fiddling aimlessly with her fingers as her ears drooped (or drooped more than usual) to her sides. "Er-I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend you. I'm sorry..."

She was ready to say more when there was a deep, low roar coming from the entrance of the gave, one that made Toriel jump in her fur and slowly turn her head towards it. There was a looming figure, twice the size of both of them, with two tusks peeking into the light of the fire.
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 pm

At the sound of the roar and the sight of the beast, Sciocco was filled with joy. "A new playmate, what joy!" She said excitedly before dropping the blanket and hopping to her feet. "Living Colours!" She shouted. Her voice was not the only voice heard, however. There was also a deep, commanding voice underlying her own. As the voices shouted this, something materialized next to them. It was humanoid, only just a bit taller than Sciocco. It had the most pale, white skin and a red tail that wrapped itself around the thing's left arm. It wore a red outfit, and it had a pale sky blue stinger at the end of it's tail. The thing that made it truly unique, however, was it's skin. It was cracked. The cracked white skin made it look like the finest white marble had been cracked and broken, then put together again in a new form. After it had appeared, Sciocco smiled, showing her teeth, which were now jagged and sharp, like those of a shark. "Well? What do ya think? Pretty neat, huh?" She said, confidently and loudly. Her manner of speaking had changed. She spoke more directly and aggressively. "Well? Do you know magic? If so, then come and help me here!" Sciocco crouched and put her left hand on the ground, and her left foot behind her, as if she was getting ready to dash towards the creature. She was readying herself for battle.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:57 pm

By the heavens, it was a yeti! Big, white fur with large, blood-stained tusks from a recent kill. It had three, meaty fingers almost twice the size of Toriel's entire arm! It had deep, black eyes that looked down upon them with a hearty growl. Toriel got to her feet, horrified of this giant monster. But Sciocco seemed actually entertained by the thing, calling it a plaything with a giddy smile. "This is no time for games!" Toriel cried out, but it probally fell upon deaf ears. Sciocco seemed pretty intent on taking this monster down, though Toriel was looking for any oppertunity to flee. It took up the entire entrance; it did not seem like they were going to be able to meager their way past him. Sciocco summoned what appeared to be some tall, strange apperaration maybe? Toriel had heard of summoners, but seeing one up close was definitely a spectacle to behold. "Living Colours!" Sciocco had called out, though Toriel could have sworn she hard something else ringing with her voice in unison, though she did not dwell on it too much.

Sciocco invited Toriel to use her own magic in this fight, though she was uneasy at first. She fidgited from side to side, then a lightbulb went off! Reaching in her pouch, she whipped out a stick! It was the average size for a branch had it been ripped from a tree, with a little leaf springing from the top! Toriel looked to the yeti, with a firm grip around her stick. "Do not do anything dangerous! We should run the first chance we get!" said the worried goat.
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:43 pm

"You say it's no time for games, but in my eyes, everything's a game!" Sciocco yelled with a large smile on her face, showing her sharp teeth. She tried to start running towards the yeti, but fainted right before she could dash at it. Her eyes hadn't closed however, instead, they turned yellow in color. As she began to stand up again, her hair started to turn white, starting the middle of her scalp and moving to the tips of her hair.

"Umano, you are too reckless in fighting. You should try listening to the goat every once in a while." She said when she got up, though it didn't really sound like her. Her voice seemed more commanding and deeper, though not so deep as the voice that underlined Sciocco's earlier. "I'm sorry, it seems Sciocco was giving you quite a bit of trouble. I took over to spare you the trouble of saving her. We should probably focus on having an escape plan, just as you said." She turned towards Toriel, and you could tell by looking at her that it wasn't quite Sciocco anymore.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:45 am

What was this?! It was Sciococ just a moment ago, but just a few steps in and the young girl had crumbled down to the ground! At first, Toriel had worried it to be soem sort of magic from the yeti probably, and had dispatched her almost instantly, but that had changed when the fallen Sciocco had gotten back up, now with some newly found vigor and... determination. Toriel took a step forward, branch still in hand. "Sciocco..?" she said in a shaky voice. But this... It could not be Sciocco anymore. It even referred to Sciocco, saying how she had given her trouble. Was this someone new? The person from before? Questions were racing through Toriel's brain faster than she could comprehend them, and it all shattered suddenly fro ma gutteral roar from the yeti as it lifted it's hands into the air angrily. "Watch out!" Toriel cried out!

The yeti bore it's hands down with intent to crush the new Sciocco under their weight as Toriel was rushing to their side.

Yeti attacks with a Slam!

The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 am

"Sciocco? She's gone now." The new girl said, her summon standing next to her.  "I am Visivo, her alter ego." Visivo couldn't get out more than that before the yeti started to bring it's hands down. Visivo's animalistic instinct assisted her in rushing towards Toriel. When the yeti had it's hands on the ground, Visivo had just barely escaped the attack, being blown away by the force of it's hands. By the time she had landed on the ground, she was about 5 feet away from the fire, on the other side, and she was having trouble. When she got up, she spoke. "Identity aside, we need to get out of here! Have any plans?"
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Toriel looked up to the beast who was now advancing upon them n heavy, long strides that shook the entire cave down to the core with each step. She could not let this monster hurt Visovo or Sciocco, despite how afraid she was in this moment. She looked to the altar ego and said, "If i can make an opening for you, can you take it?`I... I think I can, but I need you to get to safety!" Toriel did not wait for a answer, instead taking her stick and charging this yeti head on, her own body just coming shy of the beast's thighs. It roared, rearing it's arm back for a straight punch, one that Toriel was easily able to side step with it's slow attack. "Go now!" she cried out, whacking it across it's leg.
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Visivo made a sort of scoffing noise before following her lead. While he certainly trusted the goat, he hated being ordered around. Though since it was the only chance he had, he took it. His summon following his girl's body, he made a break for it. His speed was fast enough to dash out of the cave, but he instead ran straight for the yeti. "Thanks for the opening, goat! Now I can strike where any good man would be most vulnerable!" He shouted.

As Visivo ran towards the yeti, his smile reached across his face. It was obvious he was enjoying this, even as his fist rammed itself straight into the yeti's nut. As he hit it, the cracks were audible, and echoed throughout the cave. Visivo casually took his hand back and and walked back. As he did, the summon came forth and started punching at the same place repeatedly. As it did it yelled something incohesive, the sound of which echoed, making it even louder. As it finished, Visivo started running again to the exit of the cave. "Thanks and you're welcome, Goat Lady!" He shouted back, running until he was well over 20 meters away from the cave. Once he was away, he wiped his hands on a rock. "Eww, why did I do that..."
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Toriel's face twisted with disgust, nose wrinkling up as she watched the display before her. Visivo repeatedly punched away at it in it's... oh heavens! And the other summon followed suit! How lewd! Toriel covered her mouth, shaking her head with a sigh. The smile across Visivo's face just made it all the worse. There was a sharp crack, one that just churned Toriel's stomach as she covered her ears. Just in time for the yeti to release an ear-splitting screech a it flopped to the ground, flailing around wildly! It's hands were tucked inside between it's legs, and Toriel jumped on this chance to rush past it. "Hurry!" she cried out, running past it and out the cave into the snow. Hopefully Visivo would be following, for Toriel would run for a solid five minutes before coming to a slowed stop.

She was panting, kneeling down on the ground. It was apparent that run took a toll on her frail body. They were out in the cold, but at least they were of some safe distance from the yeti. That definitely was a blow he would not recover from anytime soon. "Are you okay?" she said between breaths if Visivo was with her. "I'm sorry for my rash decision..."
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:20 am

Visivo, who had started following her after wiping his hands, simply laughed. "That was incredibly satisfying!" He said loudly, though not shouting as to not incur the mountain's wrath. When they stopped, Visivo was panting. This lady sure can run fast. He thought. As they stopped, Visivo's hair turned purple again. "Well, looks like I gotta go now. Nice meeting ya, goat!" As his eyes started to fade back to their original color, Visivo staggered a bit, allowing Sciocco to regain control of her body.

As she came back, Sciocco was very confused. "Uhh, what? What happened? Where did my playmate go?" She asked, clearly confused as to what had transpired. As she grasped her surroundings, her hands immediately gripped her arms. "Geez, it's cold out again. Why are we outside, and why do my hands feel so dirty? Geez, I'm so confused!" Sciocco looked at Toriel, hoping for an answer to her many questions.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 am

Who... what is she? Toriel thought to herself as she slowly shook her head. The old woman was going to speak up once more, but Visivo said her goodbyes. Had Toriel been paying attention, she might have noticed the fade in her eyes. "Goodbye? Wait-" but Visivo was gone, replaced now by the more timid Sciocco. Sciocco seemed dazed, unaware of what had conspired when she was overtaken by the more dominant personality. She did not even know why or how they ended up back outside in the cold. Toriel opened her mouth to explain, but the flash of that crunch, that punch, the wailing yeti, quickly closed her mouth. "Er- that yeti won't be a problem anymore... We ran away before it could attack us..." Toriel looked about, now in the snow with white covering her vision. There was not more she could see besides a few feet away. There was no way to figure out where they hard ran from, for snow quickly covered their footsteps, no direction sense. Where were they?! "I... Where are we?" Toriel said, the concern heavy in her voice.
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 am

Sciocco looked around when the old goat spoke. Her confusion grew into panic as she swerved her head around to look any bearings. When she couldn't find any, she shouted. "NOT AGAIN!" Her words were loud, unfortunately loud enough to incur the mountain's wrath that Visivo was so careful to avoid.

The ground shook as a wall of snow started falling off of the mountain above them. Sciocco was fast to bring out her summon once again before grabbing Toriel with surprising ease and running away from it. She ran faster than the wall of snow, but the falling snow and the snow on the ground slowed her down a bit. Every once in a while, she stumbled and almost fell down, but regained her balance before she tumbled with the avalanche. Eventually, she got away into a safe area from the wall that was just tumbling down the mountains. She dropped Toriel on the ground and fell to her knees. She had never had to run that fast, and she was exhausted, and yet, she was smiling from ear to ear. "That. Was. AWESOME." She said, panting. She looked to Toriel with wonder in her eyes. "It was so exhilarating. I wanna do that again sometime." She couldn't say much more before she fell onto her back in the snow. The run had warmed her up enough that the cold snow didn't bother her. Sciocco was satisfied and happy.
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:32 am

"Wait, whaaaaa!" The goat's voice was cut off abruptly as she was whisked off her feet by the smaller, young girl with surprising strength before she could even finish. "Put me down at once!" Toriel cried out. Though Toriel gave a token of struggle at first, when the mountain of snow came tumbling down just where she would have been, she found herself breathing a sigh of relief as Sciocco had rescued her. But that was not all. That yell did not just drop snow, it had triggered an entire avalanche! "Never mind! PICK ME UP, RUN!" wailed the goat woman, arms flailing about madly as she urged Sciocco to flee. Toriel did not even know exactly to where they were running, all she knew was that they -or Sciocco- had to outrun this pile of snow towering down after them. The young girl had dodged off into a safe area off the path of the avalanche, and the snow roared on past for a solid three minutes before coming to a cease as it tumbled down off the ledge.

Toriel was frozen. Literally frozen. Her expression was fixed in a horror look, the face one would make as their lives flashed just moments before their demise. Her joints were locked in place, nothing moved. Like she was soid stone. Each bristle of fur stood on end as Toriel would lay there in the snow, looking aimlessly up at the sky. For t least five minutes she would remain like this, before uttering, "What have we gotten ourselves into..."
    The Carnivorous Bunny
    The Carnivorous Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by The Carnivorous Bunny Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Sciocco laid in the snow, panting and smiling. She had used up every last bit of energy to escape from the avalanche, though something else was now amiss. A crackle was heard, almost as if there were a fire. This was a snowy mountain though, fire couldn't possible survive for long without a cave to be in. The crackle was definitely real, though, and it was getting louder by the second. After a few minutes, when Toriel finally spoke, it came. A fire burst through the stone, almost as if it was mocking her words. Sciocco quickly sat up and looked at it. Despite her playful nothing-can-go-wrong attitude, she was quickly struck with the reality of the situation. If I don't get out of here, I'm going to die. These were her thoughts, and they were strong enough to spring her into action.

Sciocco once again got out her summon and picked up Toriel. This time, instead of running at full speed, she just threw them both into the results of the avalanche. The snow was loosely packed, so they both fell right in, almost accidentally burying themselves in snow. There was still a hole, just big enough so both the goat and the girl could both breathe and see out. Sciocco was at her limit though, and at this point, could barely move. If they were gonna get away from anything else, Toriel would have to take care of it.

While they were escaping, the fire had somehow grown from a fountain in the stone to the whole mountain. As they were laying there, safely under the snow, the mountain flared up in fiery, orangeish-red glory. It would've been a wonderful and inspiring sight to see, if the two people present weren't hiding under snow to avoid it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:38 am