Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Job Title: Explore The Ruins
    Job Requirements: Maximum 2 Characters.  100 Words per post. Must roll Normal Dice after every post. Total must be higher than 25.
    Job Location:  East Pandora > Albastion Ruins
    Job Description: There's been many myths about these ruins. No one quite knows why or how they ended up the way they were. You have been received word of Lacrima Crystals strewn across these ruins, scavenged by bandits and zombies. They are weak, and the crytals are rare. You have decided to go against the myths to find out for yourself. But beware, this place is a mystery.

You must roll the "Normal Dice" after every post. Each face will have a different effect on your mission. Add up the number that each dice shows, when you reach a total equal or greater than 25, your mission will be complete.

1 - Nothing Happens

2 - A zombie appears. He is weak and doesn't do anything other than walk at you. You must remove his head to defeat him. His head can be removed by any weapon. Alternatively, you can trap him somewhere, you make your way around him

3 - Nothing

4 - You get an additional Lacrima Shard (2 Max)

5 - A small crowd of zombies appears. They are weak but may run at you if you make too much noise. They will follow you if you are near and will try to bite you for B-ranked damage. They can be beheaded by any weapon, or by any offensive spell that could remove their brain from their body.

6 - A Bandit appears. He is covered in tattered clothing and armed with a sword and knives. He's squirmy and loud and has no magical prowness. He can be killed after taking B-Ranked damage. Alternatively, any crowd of zombies will take care of him for you. He will distract all zombies. (He is hostile, and will try to harm you to take any goods you have taken.)

Reward: 3 Lacrima Shards + D-Ranked Reward Dice (Users will not get Coin Reward)

This was the first contact the Ramos took outside of Urban City and Ramos had to think her new pet for that. Ramos had to chuckle at the word pet. She still didn't knew how she ended being the owner of a Alien Catgirl, but she really couldn't complain much. QB as her pet like to be name was oddly good at getting and making contacts for Ramos. Ramos patted QB on the head, as the two of them wander around the place. Ramos knew that if she was on her own in combat, since QB had no interest in fighting, but at least she could heal Ramos!

WC: 108/100
    Dice Number Total: 0

Pet QB: --> http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t3442-qb#23955
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty

Character Sheet

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty Re: [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:12 pm

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Kyubey7

As the duo was walking. QB would stop playing with some purple ear ring jewerly? Ramos noticed that the Alien Catgirl like to play with jewerly. Was it a cat thing? An alien thing? She wasn't sure. "Nya. Keep your graud up Ram. I heard the zombies and bandits roam this are and you are untested in combat. Nya~"  QB would go back on chewing at the purple earring.

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Maxresdefault

Ramos sighed. "Well I guess now the time to gain some combat knowledge. I know you have no interest in combat, but at least heal me when area is clear." QB would nod in agreement. She couldn't have her onwer died on her. Ramos was a laid back owner, she didn't want someone who was strict and mean.

WC: 127/100 Words
    Dice Number Total: 0
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty Re: [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:12 pm

The member 'Ramos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Normal Dice' :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Dice-icon
    Result :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area 2my2smo
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:24 pm

As Ramos and QB where looking around the area for any threats or anything worth of value. QB would take note on how quiet the area is so far. "We haven't ran into any danger so far." Ramos wish that QB didn't say that, she had feeling that they might be Jinx after saying that. "Keep an eye out for lacrima shards. This place is known to be litter with them at times." Ramos nodded her head, she didn't knew that. It was good that QB had more knowledge about stuff outside of Urban City. Ramos wonder where did QB come from, she doesn't look like someone who was born in Urban City.

WC: 113/100
    Dice Number Total: 1/25
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:24 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area 2iiafqp
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 pm

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Bandit

Ramos would snapped her heads towards the sound of a male voice. Ramos knew that it wasn't friendly. Ramos would whisper to QB to hide or go somewhere. The Alien Catgirl didn't have to be told twice as she was already leaving Ramos to deal with bandit alone. "Two little girls roaming the wastelands all alone? You going to have a bad day." The bandit would lick his sword as he glare at Ramos.  He was five meters away from Ramos and closing in."I'm going to cut you up...and"

Ramos just give the loudmuth bandit a blank stare. No point in wasting time to be peaceful it was clear he had bad intentions for her and QB. Ramos wasn't going to let this idiot touch one hair on QB. Before the bandit could finish speaking Ramos would requip a 12 gauge shotgun and aim at the bandit chest, firing out a ear shattering shot. The shot hit the mark, but of course it wasn't anywhere close to a lealth blow.

The bandit stumble backwards a bit as he look at his bleeding chest. The wound wasn't too bad.
    As Ramos was reloading her shotgun. The Bandit yell as he charge at Ramos with his sword drawn! Quickly closing the distance between the two of them.

WC: 213/100
    Dice # Total: 7/25
    Enemies: 1/1 Bandits

Ramos' HP: 100%
    Ramos' Mana: 90%

Spell used: 12 Gauge Shotgun

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ramos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Despite the blast of a shotgun going off. Nothing seem to be drawn towards the sound of conflict. At least for now. QB was safetly out of the combat zone, she was hiding under some rubble as she watch her owner and the bandit do war.

Ramos barely got her next round loaded into her shotgun as she had to hold up her upwards shotgun to block the incoming swing from above. Ramos grunt as she saw parts of her shotgun falling off, her shotgun couldn't take much punishment. The bandit countine to press downwards on the gun wielding woman. He didn't landed a blow, but at least he kept Ramos' gun out of play. The two of them would press their weapons agsaint each other. Each of them trying to overpowered the other. It seem like they were each in strength. Seeining this the bandit would growl as he raise he leg up and aim a kick at Ramos exposed gut. With Ramos foucs on not trying to get cut she didn't see the incoming kick.

Ramos cough as she sent flying back half a meter landing on her back, manging to keep a hold on her shotgun. The bandit would quickly follow up and jump in the air as he trying to impale Ramos with a stab from above. Ramos would quickly roll out of the way as the Bandit's sword got stuck in ground for a bit.

Seeing the bandit struggling to get the sword out of the gun. Ramos took the opening and fire off another shot at the bandit, hitting the bandit on the left side of his ribs. The bandit snarl as he knock back on the ground. He skin had a  some brun marks due to Ramos' afterbrun effects from her shots.

Ramos' HP: 90%

Dice # Total: 8/25
    WC: 297/100 Words
    Eneimes: 1/1 Bandits.

-Spell 12 Gauge Shotgun still in effect. (See earlier post for details)
    -Shock Trooper Ability in effect

ExQuip: Black Label wrote:Shock Trooper: Ramos's Defense is considered 1 level higher than her base level.

Last edited by Ramos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:32 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Dw9y4j
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:53 pm

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area 1-zombie-anime-artistic-pictures-anime-manga

The sounds of shotgun shells going off and the smell of blood finally drew some unwanted attetion. As Ramos and the bandit were getting back on their feet both of them panting and weapons pointed at each other. The bandits was dual wielding a pair of knives. The both of them could heard groaning that were getting louder. From the distance QB would shout out to Ramos or Ram/Ramy as QB like to call Ramos. "Zombie Horde, Ramy!" Ramos cruse her luck, but as the zombies seem to be foucs on the bleeding bandit.

Ramos would make a tactial retreat towards OB, as the Zombies were closing in on the bandit. The bandit foucs on fighting the zombies as he begin slashing and stabbing at the group. He manage to take two of the zombies down before they overwhelm him and devour him alive. His screams of pain and horror fill the air. Was Ramos going to save him. Nope.

Ramos' HP: 90%

12 Gauge Shotgun Spell still active
    Shock Trooper in effect for entire thread.

Dice # Total: 13/25
    WC: 160/100 Words
    Threats: 0/1 Bandit. Bandit killed by Zombies | 2/4 Zombies left. Distracted by eating Bandit.

Last edited by Ramos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:53 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Ramos & QB would remain slient as the remained hidden in pile of rubbles and bushes. The zombies would tear and rip into flesh of the dead bandits. His blood turning the ground red under him. The zombies would finish eating the bandit after 20 mintues or so passed. The zombies linger around trying locate anyone else to attack, but they didn't hear anyone and would move on to another area.

Once the coast was clear, both Ramos and QB left out a sigh of relief. "Kya. Let me patch you up Ramy." Ramos didn't said anything as she saw QB right hand covered in a glowing pink light. QB then pointed her glowing hand at Ramos, as her owner was surronded in a healing magical enegry that was glowing a bright pink. Ramos could feel her wound heal up. At the same time her shotgun would go back to pocket dimension. Hopefully the glowing pink light didn't draw any attetion...

Ramos' HP: 100% (Due to Basic Healing Spell from QB)
    Ramos' Mana: 80% (Mana Cost from QB's Basic Healing Spell comes out of Ramos' Mana)

Dice # Total: 14/25
    WC: 160/100 Words
    No Enemies present at the moment.

Shock Trooper active for entire thread.
    12 Gauge Shotgun Duration has ended.

QB used Basic Healing!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ramos on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:09 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Dw9y4j
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 pm

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area 1-zombie-anime-artistic-pictures-anime-manga

Of course a spell theat produce a bright glowing pink light would draw attetion towards them and form the sounds of it, more zombies were closing in on them. Ramos didn't have to tell QB to run as she was already off. Good Pet. At least Ramos was fully heal before the zombies came. Ramos would quickly get up and requip a Incendiary Grenade in her right hand as wait for the zombies to get closer. Ten meters, nine meters, eight meters, seven meters and closing.

Once the group of zombies where within six meterrs of Ramos' postiton she would pull pin from her incendiary grenader and toss it at the group of zombies. Aiming for center of the group of the best results of damage them all. The incendiary expolde engulf the zombies and anything else in three meter radius in blaze of glory.

Ramos covered her eyes a bit as she watch her handiwork. The smell of bruning decaying flesh was sickening, but she manage. Ramos grinded her tooth as she heard the zombies and saw them walking through flames and towards her. "Damn it. Going have to go close range or run."

Ramos' Mana: 70%

Dice # Total: 19/25
    WC: 194/100 Words
    Threats: 4/4 Zombies. Zombies taking burning damage.

Shock Trooper in effect for entire thread
    Spell Used: Incendiary Grenade [Duration Ended in same post]

Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area 2iiafqp
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:52 pm

As the Zombies were getting closer to Ramos she was about to used another spell until one of the zombies fell to the ground with a knife going through its brain. A loud and cocky voice diverted the zombies attetion away from Ramos. Ramos couldn't beileve her luck as another bandit appear. This bandit was much bigger than the first one she encounter. Ramos would use this chance to simply run away from the group of zombies and the dumb bandit that chosen to engage them in combat.

[Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Misc-Bandit

"Come at me undead bros. I cut everyone of you open." The bandit taunt as he had a huge ass blade and swung the thing around with ease, sadly that poor fool would met same fate as the first bandit. He manage to get some hits in, but he too would be overwhelm by sheer numbers of the zombie group as they begin to eat him alive.. Ramos and QB were long gone from the area. Ramos didn't have a heart of gold she wasn't going to save some bandit.

Dice # Total: 25/25
    WC: 178/100 Words

Shock Trooper in effect for entire thread.
    No Spells used in this post.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:52 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Result :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area E7h35y
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Ramos and QB would stop running as they caught their breath. The zombies and the bandit were far away from them. "Thank god nothing follow wanted to chase us." Ramos would say. She was a bit tried, but not too much. QB would purr as she spotted something shiny on the ground. "Look Ramy. I found a Lacrima Shard." QB would glee as she nibble on the shard. Ramos patted QB on the head. "Let's get out of here and head for home. Our mission is pretty much over." QB nodded as she follow Ramos out of the area.

Mission Ended
    Dice # Total: 29/25
    WC: 101/100 Words

No threats present
    No spells used in this post.

Grader Note: The Dice #4 was roll once in this thread. If this mission is approved. Ramos would gain an additional Lacrima Shard for the mission rewards.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:26 pm

+ 1 Lacrima Shard Bonus.
    + 3 Lacrima Shards + D-Ranked Reward Dice
    - Coin Bonus

Very interesting read. I will ask you keep your magic linked in your signature, as well as the spell information when used (Like you did.)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:26 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    [Explore the Runis/Solo Job] Exploring a New Area 2wmp7o0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:13 am