Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini)

Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Empty Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini)

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:42 am

*Samantha could believe this she was hunting ruins.* "this is just great why am i even here agina oh right i wanted to a ninji." *she said to herself as her blade gathered shadows.* "this is fine i have always wanted to meet a sexy ninja babe." *she sheaved her blade ans stuck to the shadows.*
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Empty Re: Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini)

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Zabuza11

She held onto her weapon as it was tied to her back. With her right hand gripping the weapon, she returned to the ruins once more to explore the mysteries of who was he brother.

She wandered the ruins, wondering what mysteries there was to uncover. She had things to do, but a short adventure would be enough to ease her stress. And here, she could learn a few things. In the land of Yamigaure, she was all but a leader. At least outside of her own home, she could be seen as an equal.

"Feels different," she said softly to herself. "At least now the dead aren't roaming." She would smirk, wondering what became of the zombies.

what's up with the asterisks?
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Empty Re: Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini)

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:25 pm

samantha came out of the shadow after just feeding on the dead. she walked slowly behind till she reached the other woman. If your wandering what happened to the zombies i can answer that will you see i ate them. the undead our my food. i am a undead that eat the dead and undead.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Befriending a Ninja (Samantha and Shini) Empty
    Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:32 pm

The sound of torn flesh, the smell of new blood. Shini knew it well, and was accustomed the darkness of such torments. She would remove the weapon from her back, taking steps forward as she listened to the steps that seemed to near her. She had no doubts about the oddities of the world, and dared not to find reason within the madness.

"I don't care what you did with them." Shini would say to the woman. She would turn around her blade pointed at that sound. Whatever she was, what ever she could be, she didn't dare get involved. "You take a step closer, and I'll end you where you stand."

She spoke, tired of other miscellaneous words. She had no time for small talk, nor to play cat and mouse. She wanted answers.
    Can you quote your speech, please?
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

"i dont eat humans my race is nature clean up crew tasks with killing and eatting undead that couse issues for the human world." "so once in awhile i come here to do just that clean up i am also tasks with hunting and killing my own that go rogue.*
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 pm

"I don't care what you say you do." Shini said sternly, "I'll end you just the same." She would narrow her eyes at the creature, wondering what her true intentions were.

Shini begun to count down the confrontation, not sure what would become of it. Should it get out of hand, she was ready to leave at a moment's notice. She was not going to get tied up with a creature who had blood on her face, and ate corpses. She had much more important things to do. But even so, a mystery was presented, and she still wanted to discover the answer, however gruesome. "A corpse eater that hunts other corpse eaters" she would say, "I still don't care what you are. You need to stop sneaking around."
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:00 pm

"that blade wont hurt me uncles its covered in slayer magic or holy water." she then sniffed the air "we arnt alone more are coming and i cant eat anymore." "if i do i will trow up and that's something no one wants to see." she said before uncovering her head.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:14 pm

She rose a brow. Was she ignorant, or just plain stupid? There was no reason to try and explain how foolish it was to challenge her, or even her weapon. But she would let it pass. For the moment, she would let the zombie speak and entertain her. Should anything happen, she would vanish in a cloud of smoke.

"And you want me to believe you?" She quickly glanced around, seeing nothing around them. It was an open clearing. The stone floor of the ruins still intact. The world was silent, and yet this zombie spoke as if an army was behind the walls.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 pm

"and in case your wondering i am not a zombie my heart beats and i can talk as you can tell i am a curter human and two halves demon and vampire." "it seems that someone has been enhancing my kind driving some of them crazy and cousing them to go rogue. witch makes them attack the living." as she says this a hord of zombies lead by a rogue shadow walker comes charging in. "this is just great just fucking perfact."
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:11 am

"Yeah, not today." She thought to herself. She brought her left hand to the sword, her hands overlapping each other. Quickly they made a sign, and she would vanish in a cloud of smoke.

She did not have time to mess with dead. She did not have time to talk to her. She wanted to remove her head, and she wanted to get out of there. She had other things to do, and getting caught in a mini-war was not something she wanted to deal with. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. She was going to go back home.

[exit]

Name: Body Flicker Technique
    Element: N/A
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Charge: Ram (Handsign)
    Description: The Body Flicker Technique is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalize the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. MP cost is halved if under 10 meters away. Max range is 20 Meters
    Strengths:
    - Able to get out of tight situations
    - Able to create distance between caster and target
    Weaknesses:
    - Cannot attack while using it
    - The new location may be more dangerous than before
    - Does no damage
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 3 Posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:13 am