Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Snow :D [OPEN]

Kyuurei
    Kyuurei

My Name's Olaf! Snow :D [OPEN] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kanto
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 150

Snow :D [OPEN] Empty Snow :D [OPEN]

Post by Kyuurei Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 pm

//first time starting a topic on this forum. Since this is different from the other roleplay sites. I'm sorry if I made a mistake xP//

Somewhere in the snowy mountains regions, a little blue dragon was sleeping inside a snow cave in one of these mountains. The snow cave was quickly made and it is easily to spot from a mile away if they weren't any blizzards around to made it impossible to see. The sleeping dragon wasn't disturbed  for a very long time, perhaps for like 3 days. He seemed happy enough to continue with what he is doing for now and hopefully won't be interrupted....

//I think I did a bad post xC//
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! Snow :D [OPEN] Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Snow :D [OPEN] Empty Re: Snow :D [OPEN]

Post by Toriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Toriel trudged through the snowy landscape of Frostbite Falls, having been caught up in a blizzard that so abruptly started. Even with her thick pelt of fur, she could still feel the freezing bite of cold starting to creep it's way in. If she did not find shelter or somewhere to wait the blizzard out, it was going to be bad news for her. That's when she spotted a cave, not too far from her though visible through the snow that so blinded her, and made haste to seek refuge within it. Once inside, Toriel took a deep breath, finally able to see and breathe without the worry of dying out in the cold. And that's when she noticed she were not alone. A dragon also had called this cave home, and Toriel held her breath as she looked at the creature. Hopefully it had not noticed her intrusion.
    Kyuurei
    Kyuurei

Post by Kyuurei Fri May 06, 2016 3:38 pm

//Sorry for a late post Cx //
    As he rolled around the snow to a more comfy spot while he is sleeping, Kyuurei thought he had heard some faint footsteps like if there is someone coming into his cave but then he thought it was a part of his peaceful dreams.
    Some minutes later, the little dragon's dream suddenly turned into nightmares, ones where he was getting eaten by some scary-looking giant monster. He grunted as he rolled around the snow more often than usual, trying to get rid of the nightmare. But he didn't yell or scream in his dreams, he has been sleeping for too long to be woken up by any kind of nightmares either.

//Sorry for short post, couldn't think of much to add orb56
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Tue May 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    It was a small dragon... or at least smaller from the rumors she had heard of those of their race. Distant memories of reading on dragons return to Toriel's mind. About their massive wingspans and lifetimes. Some say dragons were even as old as Pandora itself. It seemed to still be asleep, though from the way it thrashed about in the confides of it's bed made Toriel wonder just what was going through the small dragon's mind amist it's dreams. Lest she go back out into the could and gamble with her life, or stay under the cave with a possibly powerful dragon just a few stone-throws away. The goat woman took the later of the two poisons, propping herself against the icy wall of the cave, though her gaze does not break from the dragon's for even a moment. Was it hostile? Would it pounce her the moment it roused from it's slumber? All she could do was hope for the best as she slid down to the ground.

Kyuurei
    Kyuurei

Post by Kyuurei Thu May 12, 2016 1:28 am

Maybe it was time I should wake up...
    Kyuurei thought as he lifted his eyes open, clearing away the dreams. He rolled onto his feet but he is still laying down, and he looked around his near white snowcave. It was a little while until he caught sight of some shade darker than his cave. He squinted into the figure trying to figure out what is it, giving no thanks to his complete colourblindness. This took him another moment until he figured out it was some sort of tall and fluffy... Marshmallow in clothes and with horns? Kyuurei gave a soft sigh, he still have a hard time identifying things and he was pretty sure he haven't seen this one before...

As it looks like a marshmallow, Kyuurei could of eat the marshmallow but he prefers plants over meat and sugary stuff plus it wasn't welcoming to eat a visitor at first sight right? Putting on his friendly nature, Kyuurei stood up and he bowed to the visitor as a greeting, "'Ello there, Welcome to mah humble galore!" He said, looking around and noticing that his cave was empty, with only thing that makes it seen 'humble' is himself. He then quickly added another question after he had finished bowing, "So what brings you to my cave?"
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Toriel Sun May 15, 2016 1:38 am

Toriel
    The Guiding Light
    Toriel relaxed only slightly as the dragon gave a curt bow in her direction instead of pouncing her and initiating a fight. That was the first step into a good understanding, right? In return, she gave one of her own, pinching the edges of her robe and dipping down for a gentle curtsey for the creature of myths. "Hello. My name is Toriel," she says, straightening herself up once more. "A storm is raging outside, and your cave was my only hopes of no sucumbing to the bitter cold. If you wouldn't mind, perhaps I could wait out the storm here? I don't mean to intrude on you..." her voice trails off, no name to finish her statement, though she does offer a hand, rolling it in the air as if to inquire of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am