Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private)

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private) Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private) Empty Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private)

Post by Mei Fri May 06, 2016 7:01 pm

Spoiler:

Mei would sigh as she listened to the poor elderly woman crying over her lost cat. "Where could he have gone? Why did this happen? What did I do?" These were all questions the woman kept asking the two small children, as she sobbed and whined. Mei had honestly been asking herself the same questions lately. Her poor Captain Hoppy had gained a rip in his poor, pink belly, which had caused Mei to go into a major depression. Coming out into the city was the only thing Yoshi could think of at the time to cheer Mei up. It was also close to the tournament, so they wouldn't miss anything. Then, they ran into this poor woman. Now, all Mei could think about though was her stuffed bunny and how pretty sister had offered to get him doctored up for her. That's when the girl's face would light up.

"Me and Yoshi can help you find your kitty! I promise I will do my best!" Th r small girl's mouth would curl into a wide toothed smile. "Oh, dear child, are you sure about this? He's a tricky one." Mei would giggle at her comment, "Don't you worry! We can catch him! Come on, Yoshi!" The brunette would grab Yoshi's hand, if he'd allow it and speed walk down the busy streets.

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private) Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private) Empty Re: Finding Mr. Cuddles! (Job/Private)

Post by Yoshige Sun May 08, 2016 4:42 pm

"Kaaayy...?" He would be pulled after the girl, wondering why he allowed himself to get into a situation like this. Everything seemed to move so fast, and the only thing he wanted to do was get back in the ring and fight.

His mask was on his hip as he followed the girl. "Mei," he would begin to say, "Did she tell us what the cat looked like?"

As much as he liked to help people out, he didn't see why a cat being lost was his problem. He was sure the kitty would return home after a night of wandering the streets chasing mice. But even so, there was money to be had.

WC: 114/100

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:25 am