Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man

Post by Admin Sat May 14, 2016 3:44 pm

[Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man 2m46s9f

LUNATIC v. VIKTOR VIE

[Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man 2928eiv
    The rules of the tournament are to be followed to the letter. No one is exempt from these rules. The only time a rule may be overruled is if both parties agree to the change.

#1.) Everyone must fight all participants at least once. If someone drops out, all future scheduled combats are claimed as a win by default.

#2.) All fights will be prescheduled in a predetermined area. Participants cannot change where they fight that match, however they may influence the area if agreed upon.

#3.) Based on the rules of each individual fighter, they may risk their lives to raise the stakes. A Medical team will be present at every match unless both participants decide otherwise. The offical terms for this are as followed:

Mortal's Edge: No medical team will be present at the match. As a result, it is possible for either participant to lose their lives. They however will receive double the prize money, and an additional Experience Reward.

High Calibur: The more common method of engagement. A medical team will be present at the event. After the fight, lives will be restored and all injuries will be mended and recovered. The fighters will only receive a monetary reward.

#4.) No pets, companions or intrusions will be permitted at any event. The only exception is an agreement between both fighters.

#5.) Both participants must be active for both the fight and rewards. Failure to post in a timely fashion will have various consequences.
    After 48 hours, the last post made will count as an "Auto-Hit" and the fight will carry out as if that post is the truth, and cannot be interrupted or changed.
    After 72 hours, the inactive participant will receive a warning post by any member. This is to remind them that they have a thread that needs attention.
    After 108 hours, the participant who did not post will lose by default, regardless of the condition of the fight.

#6.) Both fighters must be posting at least 150 words per post. Their posts may no exceed 1,750 Words. Should either of these rules be broken, their post may be up for being edited, or voided entirely.

#7.) Anyone is allowed to spectate the fight. Spectators will have no effect on the fight at all. They may post once every 24 hours from their last post. However, if the current user is in another fight that is currently going on, they may not spectate.

FUJIMA MANOR
    A collection of rooms all surrounding a center meeting hall. Four rooms are connected to the larger room. The center room is where spectators are gathered to watch the fight. Each battle is in another room. The rooms are 50m x 50m wide, with a 45m x 45m mat in the center of the room. To step out of the mat is to declare forfeit. When a winner is decided, they are to meet in the center room until other battles have concluded as well.

The center room is 75m x 75m. Spectators CAN effect the fight. Aftermath of other battles WILL affect other battles. To destroy a wall of the dojo is to declare forfeit as well.

If a spectator does step into a room with an existing battle, they cannot invade other battles until the thread has concluded. All invaders, if killed, will be killed permanently. Invaders will post according to post order, ignoring the 24 hour limit.

Both participants will stand in the room, 10m from the center. They may not get closer than 20m to their opponent, they may not attack, and they cannot be invaded until Iron Fist Tournament representative declares that the fight has begun.

TAGS:
    @Lunatic @Viktor Vie

Viktor has first post.

<< Toriel v Mei || Yoshimitsu v "Yoshimitsu" >>

Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

How It's Made [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty
    Meow Meow

Lineage : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

[Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man

Post by Viktor Vie Sat May 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Standing still, he stood tall and proud, both of his weapons held in his hands reversed pressed against his back. "Now today should be interesting." he thought to himself with a smile on his face. He was much too bored of Kai being so dark and gloomy, to have his next fight in a place where the sun touched brought him silenced joy.

Here he stood, waiting for the words, waiting to strike, waiting to see what they would do. He wanted to have honor and his code shared with the world, and such a festival was the perfect opportunity.

"Best of luck, nyan." he would say to his opponent. "I hope you try with all of your might, as I will, nyan." Smiling, the steel weapons would shift just a shade on his back. He was ready to jump at any given moment. He was ready to do battle for the name of his people.

Swords : Kiba
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

The Mad

Lineage : Heart of The Volcano
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Level : 1
    Experience : 45

[Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man

Post by Lunatic Sun May 15, 2016 5:34 am

Oh how ready Luna was to get her hands on someone. The woman had only been in one quarrel so far and it didn't seem t last very long. Her crazed purple eyes stared the cat with the swords up and down. She needed to defeat him. She needed to win this fight. She needed to see his blood. 'My darling, Skitz, will be waiting for me. He'll want to know how his precious lunatic destroyed her opponents with no mercy. He needs to know. He HAS to know. I will show him I'm worthy of his love!' Crazed eyes would continue to stare widely and a large grin would spread across her face, as she thought to herself. Soon, her prey's voice would reach her ears. "Ahh. Yes, I definitely will." Her voice sounded sophisticated and smooth. However, it was simply the calm before the storm.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun May 15, 2016 2:32 pm

A bed of thorns and steel was the throne he sat himself upon. His sword was stuck in the ground before him, waiting to be drawn should the time come. He looked to his left and his right to see the newest guildmaster of Mermaid Tail combating a child on one side, and the feline and an unknown on the other. He turned his interest to that of the samurai champion and the boy. He knew very well the identity of the boy, he only wondered why he didn't stop him sooner. That warrior was the one from the myth he knew as a child. His mind would fade into the distant memory. His hand would reach out to his weapon. His mind would be cleared, only to be filled.

He would pause for the moment, listening to the footsteps of the combatants. For now, he would let it all unfold. But still, he was made uneasy. "Let the games, BEGIN! Kaseki would say aloud, his voice beckoning in the halls.
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Post by Viktor Vie Sun May 15, 2016 2:37 pm

With the voice of the man in the halls, his ears would twitch as he ran at the girl. He would not hold back, he could not hold back. He would win with flawless victory, and if not, he would return to his training in the hills. It was not time for failure or mistakes.

His swords would be held pointing at the ground as he ran at her. The distance would close in, he would sprint. The hooks of his blades would find their target soon enough. When he would near her, he would jump and thrust his knee into her chest, only to then hit her with each blade from either side of her. He had to end this now. He needed to end this now. He was not going to stand for loss. All he wanted to do, was win.

This was the fate of his people. This was the moment he was waiting for.
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

The Mad

Post by Lunatic Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Luna would be smiling her wide creepy grin, when the man's voice filled the very arena the many combatants stood in. The girl didn't have time to react before the cat began to run at her. During this time, Lunatic would stand absolutely still in a stance that almost seemed as if she were ready to jolt off too. However, something would come to her attention. This scene looked familiar but it was a different place. This cat reminded her of someone but she knew not who. His swords she had seen something similar to them but they were not the ones. That's when she would hear the voice.

[Flashback]

"Come on, child. This isn't you! You don't hurt your friends. You've always protected them. Come back to us. We love you." The destruction the young girl had caused wasn't great but the few people around her were battered and bruised. A few faces stuck out.. the ones she knew. The ones she had stayed with everyday stuck out but she didn't know them. She didn't know any of them. Her mind seemed to go blank. She was terrified but she was angry all at the same time. Three children about the same age as her sat along the ground, two girls and one boy. That's when she would hear the voice speaking to her, calling out to her, but she couldn't see the figure. The figure was blurry but held two weapons. That's all she could remember. Then, a voice she knew all too well would speak to her, "Come on, Luna. Snap out of it. We miss you.."

[End]

With those words, Lunatic would snap out of it just in time to block the knee to her chest but the swords she couldn't stop. They would slice into her sides causing her to moan in pain. However, a smile would appear on her face. The girl had never known defeat but she wasn't as strong in this world. This world wasn't her home and she knew that. She didn't know where her home was or why she was here. She didn't know why she had been in this tournament in the first place, other than the fact they were looking for someone. The lunatic would bleed from her wounds but still continue to smile. "You know how it feels to forget something precious? I forgot something precious but I don't remember what. I think I forgot about me. Have you ever forgotten yourself? I won't fight you now. I can't. You're not the opponent I'm looking for. Please, end me," Lunatic would whisper these words to the cat in front of her. What would he do?
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

How It's Made Gravestone [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty
    The Angry

Origin : Urban City
    Experience : 55

Post by Eldrich Thu May 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Watching from the center room, it was the battle with the feline that interested him. It seemed so unequal, as if fate arranged it to be a fixed match. But even so, everyone had to fight each other eventually, it was only that this wave seemed to be tipping in the favor of one.

"This is wrong." he said to himself. He felt the need to get involved. But not yet. . . not yet.
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Post by Viktor Vie Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Her arms would fold in front of her to catch his knee, the both of his blades hitting the side of her from the blunt end. He could see the smile, but was not amused. To deal with her, he would snap his head forward to hit her skull with his own forehead. As he was caught in her grasp, he would push off from her to force her back however slight.

She was an odd woman, but even so, what was wrong with her? Was it right to just decimate his opponent? Should he even bother giving her a chance? For now, he would listen. Then he would decide.

After all, death was only temporary.

But this was his homeland. These weapons had appeared only recently, only to be taken b Viktor himself. But his family, his people were natives of Pandora, at least as far as any of them could remember. It would be his duty to protect these lands and ensure none of the artifacts got into the wrong hands. He needed to make sure they were protected. He needed to protect all of them.
    Tyko
    Tyko

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty
    The Merchant

Origin : Ninja Town
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

Post by Tyko Sun May 22, 2016 2:06 pm

48 Hour warning
    Natsu
    Natsu

LET IT BURN! [Iron Fist Tournament] Lunatic v Cat man Empty
    The Slayer

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

Post by Natsu Mon May 23, 2016 4:10 pm

72 Hour Warning
    Lunatic
    Lunatic

The Mad

Post by Lunatic Wed May 25, 2016 12:07 pm

The lunatic would still wince in pain, as the blunt side of the man's blades hit her. It would definitely leave bruising Quickly after, his head would smash against hers causing her to head to snap back. Then, she would be pushed backwards causing her stumble just a bit, as she brought her hand up to hold her forehead. As Luna tried to straighten herself, she would speak the words that she had wanted the animalistic man to hear. Even as her blurry vision tried to fix itself, Luna still spoke the words of kindness and defeat. Soon, Luna would lift her head to look at the feline with a red mark appearing on her forehead.

"I know I can't defeat you. I'm not powerful here. I have but the strength of a child.. a scared child at that. I know when it's time to give up. Although it's not much, I need to save my strength.. for her. I need to defeat her. Defeating you isn't part of my mission." Luna would say these words before bringing her hands fully to her sides. "I won't fight you. Attack me All you'd like but I can't fight back. I just want to fight her."
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri May 27, 2016 9:49 pm

48 Hour warning
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

Meow Meow

Post by Viktor Vie Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Running at her, both of his swords were held horizontal at his side. He would swipe them across, only for him to... release them from his grasp.

The weapons would fly to the side of the room as he continued to run. With every step the tide of battle begun to change. "Then fight." he would say, venturing into out of bounds, out of the fight. He had no reason to win anymore. He knew what what about to happen. He knew what would be made in the other rooms. He knew the fate of this realm.

Declaring Forfeit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by Admin Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:10 pm

WINNER :
    LUNATIC

REWARDS:
    15 EXP
    Kiba Seven Sword

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am