Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job]

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job]

Post by Ramos Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Job Title: Pie Delivery
    Job Requirements: 3 Character Maximum, 100 Words per post, 12 posts minimum per character, Roll the monster die at least twice.
    Job Location: Toon Plaza
    Job Description: Toon town has recently undergone a pie shortage. A local bakery is currently working to rectify the situation, but needs your help to delivery the pies to where they need to be. You are given a number of pies along with a list of customers and the addresses that your are to deliver the pies to. Just be careful not to lose them on your way there.

*Note: The number of pies that have to be deliver and where they have to be delivered to is up to the player in order to prevent points where the character ends up unable to complete the mission because they somehow rolled several bosses in a row halfway through the mission.*

Enemies:
    Weak: Curious Bird: A curious bird has been brought in by the smell of the pies. Just simply shoo them away and carry on with your job. In fact, they are to afraid to get close to you and will most probably fly off on their own when they see that they won't be able to get to the pies.
    Normal: Hungry Dogs: The pie's smell has brought the attention of some hungry stray dogs. They are unlikely to leave you alone unless you show them your a threat or give them one of the pies. So either frighten them off with, or run away and hope you can give them the slip. These Dogs will do D rank damage if they happen to bite you in the attempt to get the pies, but are easily scared away if you do D rank damage to them or just simply show them that your a threat.
    Strong: Random Toon Citizen: The pie shortage has caused some chaos within the city. So beware of a Toontown citizen deciding to try to swipe one the pies you have. Do what you can to prevent them from doing this, preferably without injuring them. A simple showing of your power might be enough to scare them off. It should be noted that it's highly suggested you don't harm them if you want your full reward.
    Boss: Toon Customer: Just like the Toon Citizen, they would try to steal one of your pies. However, this is seemingly okay seeing how they are one of the ones that had ordered the pie. Just be careful as trying to confront him on the matter will end with you getting hit in the face with said pie before the customer runs off laughing. Again it is highly suggested that you don't harm him if you want your full reward.

*Note: You do not need to encounter this Toon to complete this mission. This is just meant to be a fun side encounter that you have the chance of encountering, and is not meant to necessarily be a requirement in order to complete the mission*

Reward: 2 D rank dice reward (This reward may be reduced if you lose any of the pies or injure any of the Citizens.)

~~~~~

Ramos would yawn as she woke up from her bed. She wasn't sure if she been to Toonville already or not. She had a passport for it, but it llook like she never use it until now. Since there weren't many jobs that she could do in the kingdom of Kai and considering the fact she didn't sign up for that tourament. Ramos thought it was time to move to a different place along side her faifthful pet QB. Unlike other times, Ramos was a bit more happy this time. She manage to meet two NORMAL girls for a change. The justice seeking Nisa and the ice cream like woman named Velvet. Both of them where cute even Nisa. Despite the fact that she reallly didn't have any breast for Ramos to enjoy.

~~~~

WC: 133/100 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty

Character Sheet

I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty Re: I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job]

Post by Ramos Thu May 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Now Velvet, she had quite the bust, but not too huge. Even Ramos wasn't a fan of breast that where super huge like in those animes. Ramos never saw appeal in them. Anyhow, Ramos would let her mind think about the wonders of busty ladies for a few seconds. Before she finally got out of bed and went to check her website for jobs people need done. As Ramos was surfing through post, she frown at the lack of listings. It been a sow month for the young merc, but luck was on her when she spotted an Ad for pie shortage and the store needed someone to delivery their pies...

Ramos hated pies, but she needed to earn some coins and to get rid of this rust she may have gain from nothing doing jobs in awhile.

~~~~

WC: 137/100
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty Re: I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job]

Post by Ramos Thu May 19, 2016 10:15 pm

"Ugh. Why do people waste their money on such a crappy food." Ramos would say out aloud which cause her pet, friend and manager in a sense from her slumber. QB was curl in a small ball at the end of the bed, Ramos was sleeping in. "Good morning Ramy! People waste their money on a lot of things, Nyu. There no point in questioning it. If it brings us profit then that is good enough for us." Ramos nodded her head in agreement as she shutdown the comptuer and head for the bathroom to shower with QB following right behind her. Despite being part cat she didn't mind taking showers or baths with Ramos. Ramos and QB would shower for about half and hour before they left the bathroom fullly dressed and ready to work.

~~~~~

WC: 136/100
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu May 19, 2016 10:31 pm

I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Ca1fb882301255cdadf000d4d15f361c

Ramos and QB would soon reach the location of the Pie shop and enter it. The ringing of the bell would signal her entrance which cause two men to appear at the counter. Their clothes were a bit mess up and they look a bit sweaty. The first thing that came to Ramos an QB minds were that they were gay. Just look at the two of them. "Sorry for the delay, you must be here about the job. Yes?" Ramos nodded her head wishing she could speak to a pair of busty ladies instead, she swear she was growing gayier everyday. "We were just playing some..."

"I don't want to hear about two men doing. Please just give us the jobs." QB would quickly said. Maybe she should have stay home. "Yes. I agreed with my friend. Gives us the box of pies out and I handed it. Just no hearing about you two." Ramos groaned. The two store owners would hand Ramos the box.

"If you lose any Pies you get paid less and you have to here about me and my lover funtime."

Ramos and QB sighed as they left the shop.

~~~~

WC: 193/100
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Fri May 20, 2016 11:56 am

Ramos and QB were walking on the side walk minding their own business with Ramos carrying the box of pies. They didn't have to delivery to many only a few pies. An easy job for the duo. Then again this was Pandora and things weren't so simple. Still if they did ran into trouble, Ramos was more then ready to deal with it, but see had to make sure not to use too much force. It would give her a bad name and could affect the reward she got for this mission. Ramos and QB made small talk as they went to delivery the first pie.

~~~

WC: 106/100
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri May 20, 2016 11:56 am

The member 'Ramos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] 2ewz4at
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Fri May 20, 2016 12:03 pm

A bird that was flying in the air would catch a wiff of the pies that Ramos had in her grasp. It would swoop down and tries to snatch the box away from Ramos, but before it could get close to the younger merc, QB would try to swipe at it. "Shoo Shoo or you become my Lunch!" The bird was getting upset that it couldn't get to the good smelling pies. Everytime it try to close it, Ramos or QB would shoo it away. Soon the bird would just give up and fly off into a nearby forest to get some berries or insects. It would try to eat pie another day. "That was annoying, but at least the pies are still intact." Ramos yawn as she knocked on the door of a customer and hand the man his pie.

One pie down and two more to go. No problems so far.

~~~

WC: 152/100
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Empty

Post by NPC Fri May 20, 2016 12:03 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] V32eqw
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun May 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Birds fly in flocks right? As soon as one bird flew away, another bird would pick up on the scent of the pies that Ramos & QB were delivering around town. It would folow the scent of the pies until it spotted the young female gun for hire and the alien catgirl. Would this bird have better luck than the one before it? Of course not. Once again the bird try to swoop down and make off with the box of pies, but Ramos heard it flying towards her and move the box out of it reach and smack it away with her free hand. A backhanded slap that a pimp would be proud of. After getting hurt the bird would fy away without any pies.

~~~~

WC: 126/100
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun May 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Ramos and QB would reach their second location and hand over an apple pie to a eldery woman before waving goodbye to her. Ramos was a bit bored and she was getting hunrgy. QB seem to be fine as she distarcted herself with the sights and sounds of toonvile. Depsite being hungry, Ramos wasn't tempet to eat the reamining pie, she hated them after all. Maybe she could have a quick lunch break? Yeah that would work out fine. She would check the skies and didn't see any birds above her. Maybe the finally got the message that they wouldn't be getting any pies from Ramos. Not when money is on the line.

~~~~

WC: 113/100
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sun May 22, 2016 1:45 pm

'Fortune Dice' :
    I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] Uwv2q
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun May 22, 2016 1:53 pm

(OOC: Ingore above dice roll. Put in the wrong dice. I hate being sick)

~~~~

Nothing seem to be trying to snatch Ramos pies, so Ramos would head into a small seafood joint with QB and order herself some shrimp with some tasty dip while QB ordered her self some fired fish. It took about half an hour for their food to get done, before they sat down in a booth by the window and enjoy their meal. Ramos sat the box in her lap just in case someone try to swpie it away from her. The two of them would make some small talk as they enjoy their lunch. "Uh. I hope we run into more busty females!" Ramos would said with exticment as she toss a shrimp into her mouth. "At least you're not totally perverted, Mistress." QB would said with a giggle as she countine to rip into her fired fish.

~~~~

WC: 139/100
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sun May 22, 2016 1:53 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    I Hate Pies, But Money Is Money | [Solo Job] 29b0r53
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun May 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Those pies or we now pie, Ramos was crrying must been really good and had a wonderful smell to them. As Ramos was explaining the joys of loving busty ladies, a couple of stary dogs would brust through the window causing several people and QB to yell, as Ramos cover her eyes and face to protect herself flying glass. The dogs would mess up Ramos and OB lunch as they sniff around for the pie which was in Ramos lap...oh no. Not this time, Ramos already had an encounter with a stupid mutt that led to her skirt getting rip, not going happen again. Ramos would take her plate and smash it on the table breaking it. She had a sharp piece of broken plate in her hand as she stood in front of box and QB.

"If you want live. You better kill me before I kill you." Ramos would said in a threating tone as she swipe at both of the dogs three times, slashing one of them in their leg and causing them to  move backwards. They didn't think Ramos would put up a fight. Ramos would throw the broken shard at the dogs, hitting one of them in the eye which cause the hugry stray dogs to run away.

Ramos would hug QB to make sure she was okay. Once that was done, Ramos would leave the place without paying.....

The pie is safe too.

~~~

WC: 237/100
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun May 22, 2016 7:10 pm

"Stupid Dogs. I hate them all! Never ever get a dog Ramos!" QB was angry that her fried fish was ruined because the smell of wet dog overpowered the natural smell of the fried fish and it was covered with dirt and dog hair. "Don't worry I don't like dogs. I like my cute alien catgirls!' Ramos threw her arm around QB as they reach the last house. Ramos would hand over the final blueberry pie to some asian kid before her quickly retreated back into his home to stuffed his face. QB would nuzzle her owner as they headed back to the gay pie owners. They really didn't feel like going back there.

~~~~

WC: 114/100
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sun May 22, 2016 7:18 pm

It didn't long for the female duo to get back to the pie shoe. Luckily the owners kept their hands to themselves. Ramos would informed them that she handed all the pies to their owners and didn't lose anything. The gay pie store owners would reward Ramos and gave her and QB a free pie. Ugh it was going in trash once they were out of eye sight. Ramos and QB just left the shop and head back to their rented room to do whatever. A younng merc and her alien catgirl pet do together. Another job completed and more coins in her peocket. Another good day for Ramos.

~~~

WC: 109/100

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:49 pm