Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende]

Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende]

Post by Don Quixote Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:58 pm

The young warrior was traveling along in Urban City for awhile following his recruitment from Anubis. He was looking for good deals on gear in the booming city to keep him well-armed in the coming months. He wondered how long he would have before the monsters would show themselves. Armed with his singular blade in its black scabbard on his right side, Nanashi strolled the area prepared for anything. He was happy to have something to look forward to, having been bored for so long. A good fight would stir things up around here.

He somehow found himself on one of its many streets, his feet planted right on the pavement of the sidewalk. It seemed rather deserted. Then again it was late at night, perhaps people were asleep. But to be completely empty? He was surprised that there could be nobody up. Could it be possible that anyone else was nearby?

( @Little Green )
    Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty

Lineage : Experiment : Heartless
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty Re: White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende]

Post by Little Green Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:24 pm

. . . slamming it into the soft soil of the dark streets. He let the sword stand tall, the pointed end into the ground. It was much too large for him to carry everywhere. For now, he needed to rest.

"If only I could remember. . . " he would say softly to himself in the silent city. He had forgotten how to use the blade's power, or rather, he never learned. There would be some time before he could fully use the skill of the large blade.

He turned around, seeing what else was to be around him. Surely there would be a cart or such to carry the thing. But even so, he stood just off a abandoned plaza, alleyways all over the place, each of them as dark as night.

". . . or maybe I should find a place to stay first." he thought to himself. The dark always made him uneasy.

White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Kapxye
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty Re: White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende]

Post by Don Quixote Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Nanashi continued to stroll across the many streets, soft footsteps leading him straight into the plaza. "If only I knew how to use my powers better, I could just warp across town and save time rather than drudging along on foot," he thought to himself. He could feel the power of the dimension he utilized. It's cold, suffocating energy whenever he warped. It tore at him each time he warped and that's why he could only do it a limited number of times in a day. Up ahead he saw a familiar face he could not put to a memory. Had they actually met before? He eyed the blade the man carried. It looked interesting. He carefully walked up to the rather.. large man with a smirk. "Cool sword there, mate," he greeted followed by a bright chuckle.
    Little Green
    Little Green

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Gravestone White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Empty

Post by Little Green Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Without a word he turned to look at the voice that spoke. Looking at the man from head to toe, he turned back to his weapon without a word. The man would approach him, the distance nearing.

"Is that sarcasm?" he would say coldly. His own wits were putting him on end. He had no patience anymore. He wanted to lay himself to rest, if only if he knew where the closest inn was. He would have killed for a hotel bed.

But this was a man, right? Would he not have a home? Perhaps he would offer the temporary haven?

"What brings you to the dark of Urban City?" he asked him. He hoped for the best... but he prepared for the worst.

"Kill him. Let me slay him. Let me feast on his soul." the weapon spoke, the voice only audable to the small knight.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:17 pm

It was strange to Nanashi how on guard the man was in his presence. Perhaps his weapon was worth something the way he had his guard up around him when it was mentioned. Thankfully Nanashi wasn't the type to steal.

The wanderer felt the cold words but paid no mind. "Heh. No it wasn't sarcasm, the design is a little funky but I'm impressed you can even wield a sword that big," he explained honestly.

Nanashi wondered where he planned on staying while he was in town. He had very little money having not done any work lately.

"Honestly just wandering around. This is my first time in Urban City. Unfortunately missed the Iron Fist Tournament it seems," he said with a shrug. "I was looking forward to at the very least watch some of the matches. Shame I won't get the chance. Say: Did you compete?" he said looking at the funky sword. Surely someone with something like that had to have tried to fight in the tournament.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:17 pm

The boy's interest in the tournament peaked his curiosity. How could someone not have seen a single fight? He was sure there was fights all over the realm. There was one at all corners of the world. How did he not see. . .

"He is but a toy. All toys break." the sword spoke, but Dende said not a word to the creature.

"There's prizes to all, even to those who aren't in the ring." Dende spoke, "Only a fool fights to the end." He spoke, ignoring his statement about the sword's size in comparison to him. But he knew what would feed the blade.

". . . His blood."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Nanashi reflected on how he was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. His timing was god awful forcing him to miss out on watching Yoshimitsu fight. He had also been hoping to see the one known as Alexei fight.

For some reason Nanashi couldn't help but feel Dende was distracted at times. He couldn't tell with what but there were odd silences during the conversation where he didn't seem fully engaged.

Eventually Nanashi did get a response albeit his response was a bit cryptic. He took that as a yes. "In that case why don't you test it out? I wanna see it in action. We can have a duel," he suggested politely. This could be fun.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:33 pm

With a smirk from within his large helm, he would begin a soft laugh at the man. "I'm a knight of honor, I wouldn't dare waste my time unless it was worth my while." He spoke with a venomous tone. "Though if you could provide a bed to rest, perhaps it would be with my attention."

He would turn to face him, but his hands nearing the large weapon. "Cast him down and plunge me into his heart." the sword spoke, begging to end the other man's life. All he wanted was death.

"But I'd warn you to step before you strike," Dende spoke, "You don't want to be close when I lift this sword."

"Let me end his life."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Nanashi was a bit surprised by the man's response, but understood it fairly well. With a grin he spun his response back, "Okay. If you win I'll help you find some shelter for the night. I can pay for a room in a reasonable inn."

He was really curious about the knight's skill. He wasn't sure he would be able to fend off against that sword if this knight actually knew how to use it. But it would be fun to witness it firsthand. Nanashi's right fingers danced along his side till they reached a firm grip around the hilt of his sword. "Do we have a deal?"

He stepped back a few steps to give the two a good amount of space between the two - figuring five meters might be good enough for them. He let out a grin before he began to explain in the simple nature of the contest, "The rules are simple. The match ends when one of us gives up. Let's try and avoid killing each other though, okay?" He chuckled with a bright tone at the last part.

Surely this wouldn't escalate to that though, right?
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:34 pm

With a quick spin, Dende would lift the large blade from the ground. He smiled as his eyes set upon the sword on the other man's side. Soul Edge would have laughed, had he a mouth. His form would shrink to match his sword. The weapon now smaller and easier to wield.

"Fair enough." Dende spoke, pointing the weapon at his opponent. "Tonight, I feast."

And the sword was hungry.

Short post is short/
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Nanashi readied himself as he watched the Green Knight's response to his challenge. His eyes focused on the sword, wondering just how special it was. His eyes widened as the sword changed forms, copying the shape and appearance of Nanashi's own sword. "What an interesting ability...," he thought to himself.

He lifted his sword out of its sheathe, the Tang Blade of black steel seemingly worthless in the presence of what was apparently an precious artifact. Nanashi charged and thus the duel would begin.

[Ability from Magic:
    Swift: Nanashi is fairly quick on his feet. Gains +5 levels to Speed.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:50 am

With his own blade, he ran at the man with his sword to his right. As he would run to him, closing the distance, his sword would swing upwards towards the sky. An angled swipe.

If all went to plan, his attack would land, and he would be ready to crash down upon him with the skinny blade, hoping to end the fight quickly. Dende was tired and wanted to rest. "With blood, comes honor!" he would exclaim. . . and the spar would turn into something more. . . Of course, unless he was stopped.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:16 pm

[Sorry for the wait. Been busy with school and heartbreak. Let us continue~]

Nanashi ran with his blade in hand, attempting to close the distance. However his attack was going to be a most unorthodox one as the wanderer approached the green knight. There was no way his feeble sword could hope to clash against that strangely mystical weapon, having gotten it from a rusty old shop. Nanashi bended his arm back, meaning to throw the weak blade with his arm coming down: the blade going through two swift rotations before it would try to reach the Green Knight's armor.

As the blade flew its due course, Nanashi followed up with a teleport; a black shadowy cloud left in his wake as he transmitted himself through his special dimension. Dende would be surprised as the wanderer appeared behind him. With a second delay in between, Nanashi would attempt to grab the knight in a chokehold. "Just tap out when...," Nanashi quietly muttered as Dende would likely struggle. Nanashi didn't want to actually kill him though, so he instructed the green knight to tap out when he was ready to forfeit.

[Used: Kuro
    Soulshade

Name: Kuro
    Owner: Nanashi
    Type: Weapon
    Description: A fine Tang blade made of black steel with the steel hilt wrapped in cloth for a steady grip - this blade is fine for cutting down foes. This blade is normally sheathed on Nanashi's right leg.
    SPOILER:
    Length: 4 ft (3 ft blade; 1 ft hilt)
    Weight: 2lbs
    Strengths:
    - Deals 1/2 D rank damage per hit
    - Nice 3ft reach
    Weaknesses:
    - Dependent on the skill of the user
    - Can be eaten by Metal Slayers since it's made of steel
    - Can be broken with 5 Weak Hits/2 D Spell Hits
    Ability: N/A

Name: Soulshade (Level 1)
    Description:
    With this spell Nanashi transmits his soul and his corporeal body through his dimension - allowing him to teleport in a straight line for any location he sees within the spell's range.
    Strengths:

- Can teleport in a straight line
    - Range of ten feet

Weaknesses:

- Limited to a straight line; can't teleport in a direction the user is not facing.
    -Can be blocked (damaging him because of the speed he's moving).
    - Can't use spells while teleporting
    - Can't hold an object while teleporting
    - Can't attack while teleporting
    - Teleportation leaves a shadowy cloud after he warps which looks like a fart cloud (and also visually cues opponents that he's teleported)
    - Can't teleport others with him or others in general.

Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:27 pm

White Knight Fading Black [Private/Dende] Kapxye

Slamming the end of his sword into the ground, the shape would change with his movement. The once light and small blade would grow massive in size to the original shape. For the small knight, it was nothing more an a large shield. Had he taken a chance, he could have been hit by the thrown blade. As the tip would pierce the earth, Dende would spin to turn his back to it, hoping to hold back the force.

It would be then that the man would teleport, his hands empty, in front of him. Smiling, he would be faced with a new challenge. He would change his footing, sliding his left to his rear as he begun to charge forward. His right fist would be drawn back, ready to shoot forward when in proximity of the man's face. Following the punch he would kick the man and push himself black to create distance once more. It would be from there that he would assess again if this spar was just as it seemed.

"I'll feed you to my blade." Dende spoke, "He grows thirsty."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Nanashi was surprised when he found the green knight facing him. He had little to no time to react as the tiny green knight attempted to outstretch his arms for a punch to the face. Nanashi instinctively motioned his arm to parry away the incoming blow, connecting his opposite forearm to the side of the outstretching arm with a swipe. The second attack was bringing in that rear left leg for a frontal kick,  but Nanashi intercepted it as he grabbed the arm that struck at him, lifted his right leg and stomped on the rising knee with his boot (one of the weak points in plate armor to account for the joint movement). It would merely hurt if it connected, as it extended the knee in a painful way.

Nanashi was getting annoyed at this contest. Why did he think this would be a good idea?
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:36 pm

The man would grab hold of him, crossing his own limbs in the process. His foot would crash down upon the knight's knee, an uncomfortable hit, but no injury. Fueled with anger, he would angle his own helm, the tall flat top to face the man. It would push against's Dende's small frame, but the sudden impact of steel to the man would be enough to shove him off. He was no doubt outclassed, but his weapon would be enough to kill the man. He just couldn't let himself be broken so soon.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Unfortunately for Nanashi his plan did not go entirely well. The short, green knight didn't suffer as much damage as he would have liked behind that thick armor of his. The steel, flat frame of the knight's was successful in shoving him off, though the wanderer still maintained his balance somewhat. He backed up, hoping to maintain some distance. He knew he couldn't stop the knight from getting his sword. All he could do is maintain his distance and stall with his speed.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 am

Reaching back, the distance between them comfortable, he would grasp his large weapon. With his touch, again it changed form to match that of the man. He would spin, his  blade in hand, throwing it at him. Nanashi would have no choice but to dodge. He would have to move. At then, Dende would strike.

"Just die already." Dende would say. "The blade is hungry."

"I will feast tonight." the sword would say. But even he knew how it would end.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:17 pm

[Not sure whether your throw technique was like a discus or a hammer. Considering you spun I'm assuming the former which means the blade is coming at me in a horizontal spinning pattern...]

Nanashi instinctively ducked in order dodge the incoming blade coming for his torso. It was spinning wildly horizontally which meant the ideal dodging maneuver was to go up or down with such little time, though the blade ruined his hair as it sliced right through the top. This angered the wanderer, as that attack was lethal and would have killed him. This was no longer a contest, and he would see the knight dead now. "Didn't know we're playing for keeps." The blade flew its due course flying a meter behind him.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:15 pm

"You were a fool to think I'd spar here. Dende would say. "Everyone for themselves."

He would make his way to where he once took his blade out of the ground to get the weapon that was left behind. In his hands, he would take up the sword, ready to kill the man. "Your blood should be enough." he would say, standing, his stance firm, his blade facing the man, but pointed at the sky. Footing equal to his shoulders in distance, he was ready to cut down his foe.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:08 pm

As the green knight made his way over to Nanashi's blade (heading with a slow walk due to the heavy weight of his armor) Nanashi stood once more. Nanashi hadn't a weapon, and so he rushed over to the fallen sword of the Green Knight which was still in the same form as that of his Tang Blade. Dende seized his weapon, and Nanashi seized his in return. He wondered if it was a folly to to try and claim the blade for himself but it mattered not. This was his last gamble. "Help me kill him..." Nanashi pleaded in his mind.
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:38 pm

His right heel dug into the ground as his footing widened. He stared down the man before him. All it would take is one single fatal blow to end it. That's all that needed to be done. A simple slice, or to pierce the heart. It had to end fast. But there was no reason to rush into a mistake.

"You're a fool." Dende spoke, but he did not move. For now, he waited.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:49 pm

"You sure like calling people fools a lot," Nanashi said. It was the third time Dende had uttered such an insult at him. Nanashi wanted to plead with the knight to deescalate this match, but he knew its folly. Walking slowly toward Dende with a calm, peaceful grace Nanashi prepared himself for the knight's death to come...

He kept the sword at the ready, as he waited for Dende to come out and strike him. He wanted this more than Nanashi did. And thus it was up to him to cross the final line..
    Little Green
    Little Green

Post by Little Green Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Standing firm, his right foot stepped forward. His left to his rear, both hands remained gripped on his weapon. His hold would change slightly to mimic his stance. The distance between he and the man would be shortened ever slightly. It was only a half dozen meters from him. All it would take would be a leap. . .

". . . No." he thought to himself. "This is no time to rush his death." he fixed his eyes on the man, taking another step closer. His stance the same.

"I'm going to bleed him out."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:25 am

With the baiting of his stroll unsuccessful Nanashi knew there was no more stalling to be done. Dende's position was but six meters away and mostly unchanged, standing with firm balance with his blade held high. Nanashi charged, knowing that the only path for the blade to go in that position was down with but a limited time for Dende to react. Once he got within range he slid to a stop, turning his body as he motioned the thin form of the sacred sword upward at a diagonal. He was aiming to destroy his own blade by cutting through it. Should Dende try and waste time finding another way with the sword Nanashi's strike would instead reach for Dende's neck, effectively cutting through his armor like tissue paper. This knight was going to die by the hands of his own sword, in a death match that he started. Such would be the folly of his own wrath.

Swift: Nanashi is fairly quick on his feet. Gains +5 levels to Speed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:59 am