Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Randous' Arsenal

Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Randous' Arsenal Empty

Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

Randous' Arsenal Empty Randous' Arsenal

Post by Randous Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:51 am

Randous' Bank

ITEMS:
    [Weapons]
    Livewire
    Deadshot
    Anarky
    Deathstroke
    Hotspot
    [Armor]
    - Lobo
    [Pets]
    TBA

[Enchanted Items]
    TBA

JOBS:
    [Ongoing Tasks]
    - [url=URL GOES HERE]NAME OF YOUR JOB[/url]
    -
    -

[Completed Tasks]
    -  Pest Control
    -
    -

[Threads]
    - N/A
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Randous' Arsenal Empty

Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

Randous' Arsenal Empty Re: Randous' Arsenal

Post by Randous Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Code:
    <center><table><tr>
    <td style="width: 400px; padding: 5px; border-width: 3px; border-style: double; border-color: #000000; background-color: #3B3231;">
    [center]<div style="height: 200px; width: 400px; margin-top: 6px; border-style: double; border-color: #000000; opacity: 1; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/TduaIps.jpg?1);"></div>[/center]
    <div style=" font-size: 30px; color: #B80404; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000; opacity: 1;"><b>

[center]Randous the Terminator[/center]
    </b></div>
    <div style="background-color: #000000; font-family: raavi; font-size: 13px; width: 420px; color: #838382; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px 30px 10px 30px;border-style: solid;">

[color=#cc0000][b]"I don't believe that. I think everything can be killed, even the Gods. There's bound to be something that exists in this realm, though I do not find it worth searching for. But if the Gods are all-powerful why let one who is not a God control this domain? Surely to let such a being have control is to surrender to one, no?"[/b][/color] he asked. This wasn't the kind of conversation he was expecting to have with a gorgeous woman of whom he felt such a physical attraction too. But it was the one they were having.

He ordered another round for them both. [color=#cc0000][b]"I'd kill the Gods if it paid enough. If it meant rising from the shadows and finding that which is lost to me...,"[/b][/color] he said. [color=#cc0000][b]"And what of you? Would you do anything for your deepest desires?"[/b][/color]

[color=#cc0000][b]"Even if it meant risking your life against the Gods?"[/b][/color]
    </div></td></tr></table>

Randous the Terminator

"I don't believe that. I think everything can be killed, even the Gods. There's bound to be something that exists in this realm, though I do not find it worth searching for. But if the Gods are all-powerful why let one who is not a God control this domain? Surely to let such a being have control is to surrender to one, no?" he asked. This wasn't the kind of conversation he was expecting to have with a gorgeous woman of whom he felt such a physical attraction too. But it was the one they were having.

He ordered another round for them both. "I'd kill the Gods if it paid enough. If it meant rising from the shadows and finding that which is lost to me...," he said. "And what of you? Would you do anything for your deepest desires?"

"Even if it meant risking your life against the Gods?"

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:14 am