Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Demon and the Vampire (private)

Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! The Demon and the Vampire (private) Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

The Demon and the Vampire (private) Empty The Demon and the Vampire (private)

Post by Shane Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:05 pm

SEARCHING IN THE DARKNESS

WE ARE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

RUNNING FROM THE DAY

Shane looked around nervously, scratching his arm. The streets here were full of independent mages, and they didn't look all that friendly. As he walked the overgrown streets of the ruin that had once been Magnolia, he was secretly hoping he wouldn't be ambushed by any of them. He didn't want to fight or to be attacked. But... he would probably have no choice soon. Two mages approached him, smirking at the cowardly boy as he shrank back. He was easy prey for nearly any mage here, he was only just discovering his magic, and not yet strong enough to fight.

Anonymous

The Demon and the Vampire (private) Empty Re: The Demon and the Vampire (private)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:18 am

Photobucket

Alexandria

Cheeky Vampire
    Embrace The Destruction

Alexandria walked the streets of the town once known as Magnolia, only now, ruins of this large place remained and the streets were littered with independent mages. Looking around, everything was in shambles it was as if a giant nuke had struck the place. The thought of seeing that happen, excited the young vampire. However, now was not the time to have such thoughts, she was looking for someone. That someone was her childhood friend who always had a habit of getting himself into trouble and as his friend, she was the one who usually had to bail him out of that trouble or else she wouldn't hear the end of his crying and whining which was always annoying.

A few mages whistled at her as she walked, she guess they found her to be attractive, not that she minded it. However, she couldn't let it distract her. She simply kept on walking. However, she was soon flocked to by three males. They all had perverted looks in their eyes, as they looked at Alexandria from head to toe. Even though she was petite, she had a pretty nice figure. "Hey there, you wanna have some fun with us? We can show you a real good time if you let us." He said shifting his gaze to the other two as they all had the same perverted grin on their faces. Alex could tell right away what the three had on their minds although too bad for them that she had no interest in them.

"Hmph, perverts! Try some other girl and be grateful I don't damage your family jewels." She said as she started to walk away but was suddenly held tightly by her wrist by one of the guys she just insulted. "You got some nerve calling us 'perverts' you little brat. We were being nice to you and tryna show you around an be hospitable but then ya go and insult us. You think you can get away with that? Alex tried to break away from his grip but it was no use, she wasn't strong enough. "Hey! Let go of me you big pervert!!!" she shouted as she continued to struggle to break free. "Nah, I think we need to teach you a lesson on what happens when you insult us."

Last edited by Alexandria on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! The Demon and the Vampire (private) Empty
    The Elemental

Character Sheet

The Demon and the Vampire (private) Empty Re: The Demon and the Vampire (private)

Post by Shane Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:05 am

RUNNING FROM THE DAY

Shane was backing up from the other mages when he heard Alexandria. Some pervs were grabbing at her, and when Shane saw that, his eyes were practically glowing red. How dare they touch her? Forgetting his fear of the other mages, he ran up to the man who was holding her. "She said let her go, you big oaf." The boy looked at the man, a threatening tone in his voice. "We have a tough boy here, do we? Protecting your little girlfriend? Well, let's teach him what happens when he messes with us." Said the man, gesturing to a few of his buddies. Shane's eyes widened, there were quite a few of these pervs about, it seemed. But he stood firm, raising his fist. He wasn't the strongest, but they were trying to hurt Alexandria, and he couldn't allow that.

"You want to fight me? Go ahead, little boy," snorted the man holding Alexandria. Shane merely glared before closing his eyes. "Sacred stones, I call upon you. Hear me, and aid me in my quest!" Shane cried out before a flash of light radiated from him. When the light faded, he was surrounded by runestones, all floating midair in a ring around his body. He reached out and touched the rune on the one nearest to him: fire. Once he touched it, his eyes seemed to glow the same ruby red as the stone, and a roaring fireball appeared in front of him. "Ya really want to test this "Little Boy" as you call me? I don't think you really want to mess with me, or with her."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:19 am

Photobucket

Alexandria

Cheeky Vampire
    Embrace The Destruction

src="https://youtu.be/jFkOr_eKkqA?version=3&autohide=0&theme=light&controls=2&loop=1" height="25" width="480 display="none" ">

Alexandria watched as Shane stood up against the idiot perverts. They all tried to intimidate him but it didn't seem to work. Alexandria still struggled to break free from the one guys grip, however, it was no use. He was holding her hand way above her head so she couldn't do anything.

She watched Shane call upon his magic, and in the next minute, he was showing off a large ball of fire to all the guys who had gathered asking them if they still wanted to mess with Shane and Alexandria.

The one guy that had ahold of Alexandria, suddenly let go of her, when she took a look at his face, he looked terrified. She couldn't help but smirk. Now that he was distracted by the fireball, she wrapped her arms around him, dug her small fangs into his neck, and sucked his blood, causing him to scream in pain, but not for very long, for he soon feel over, lying on the ground completely lifeless. Alexandria then wiped her mouth with a pink handkerchief she had pulled out of a pocket on her dress. "So, who wants to be my next meal?" After watching her suck the one man's blood dry, everyone fled in terror. Now, it was only her and Shane left.

"Hmm... Despite his perverted mind, his blood was full of good iron, quite tasty." she said looking down at the guy she just killed with an evil smirk. She then walked over to Shane, smiling at him.

Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:22 am

RUNNING FROM THE DAY

"Did you really have to kill him?" asked Shane with a sigh. The half-demon got rid of the fireball after the thugs ran off, and the runestones blinked out of existence slowly around him, causing him to sag with relief. The stones were such a drain on his magic power... But they had helped save Alexandria, so he supposed they could be useful. As Shane stared out over the ruins, he purposefully avoided looking at the dead body, distastefully sniffing at it. His eyes had reverted to their usual green, rather than the angry red they had been a moment ago. Had the thugs hurt Alexandria, he probably would've gone full demon mode on them, and would've killed them all rather than just one.

What a pair of monsters the two of them were... The vampire and the Demon. The one who sucked blood, and the one who killed everything in sight when angered. Shane chuckled aloud as he thought this, before turning to face Alexandria. "We really are just a couple of monsters, aren't we? Creatures of darkness, running from the light." Then he began laughing in a mad way, a way that suggested he was cracking, that he wasn't fully there.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:49 pm

When Shane asked her if she really needed to kill him, she frowned. "Not really, no. I figured it would be better than setting this place on fire. Besides, it's been awhile since my last meal." She listened to Shane go on about them being a couple of monsters then his laugh which made it seem as if he wasn't all there in his head. Alexandria simply smirked, giggling to herself. Before smacking Shane upside the head, attempting to bring his sanity back.

"You get real creepy when your sanity goes away, you know that?" She said with a sigh. How she ever fell for this guy, she'd never understand.

Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:06 pm

RUNNING FROM THE DAY

Shane  glared resentfully at Alexandria as she smacked him. "Ow! I promise you my demon form isn't taking over, so quit smacking me!" The boy rubbed his head where Alexandria had hit him, and then sat down, wincing at how hard he had been hit. The half-demon sighed and closed his bright green eyes, wondering why he had to have the dumb demonic form anyhow. He didn't use it, and all it did was drive him mad. He massaged his head, groaning. He was getting a headache from the effort of holding in his demon form. "I really wish I didn't have that demon form." Complained Shane.

As he massaged his head, his messy hair flopped in his eyes once more, prompting him to growl and push it angrily out of the way. He was sick of it, all of it. Having a demonic form, going mad when his demonic form took over, everything. The boy continued to have his face buried in his hands, and sighed once more as he closed his green eyes. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw the terrifying scene o the first time he had discovered he had a demonic form, the day he had unwillingly murdered his family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:59 am