Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae

Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

Ooh Shiny! Shadowstep Runs With The Wind THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Fae

Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 47
    Class : B
    Level : 52
    Experience : 12805

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae Empty Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae UPss24RChapter 1: The Return of the Fae 91BDLwU

Mission Description:
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae Empty Re: Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:06 pm

"God Damn, Carrot Eating, Son -a- Bitch!" The sound of a great rifle went off multiple times in a giant forest field at the outskirts of clockwork city. The mumbling old, bald man in a lumberjack outfit was to blame for these shots. From where the blonde haired babe was it looked like the old man was just having some sort of fit- Maybe he didn't get laid the night before. The Flying Blonde babe tilted her head to the side as she levitated over his way. This Land was full of strange creatures and odd looking things which resembled things from her own land in a more.. Toon-ish sort of way. Of course.. She was in the Kingdom of Toonville. Ruby glanced over to her left, noticing a roadrunner and a coyote. She found these Creatures quite interesting and wondered what kind of Rivalry those two had.. From a solid glance It looked like the Coyote was trying his hardest to kill the roadrunner, but alas, The Runner always got the best of him.

She floated across the fields only to come to the swearing old toon who was cussing like a jacked up sailor being sent to work. "..That Mother F-" The man stopped, looking at the floating blonde babe. "Uh.. Who are you?"
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:31 pm

The old bald Toon licked his lips and even let off a creepy smile. his scruffy beard was then stroked a few times while he checked out the cloaked body of the blonde babe. "I-I'm here for the Job that you sent out, They told me you would be here." Ruby felt very uncomfortable by the sneaky eyes of the old fellow but continued to hover in her position. "Oh- Let me tell you a tale of a man and a rabbit." The toon sat down on a nearby stump and told Ruby the tale of his rivalry between the grey rabbit named Pedro. The old Toon continued his tale saying they had always been like this and eventually the rivalry got even more real when Pedro raped his wife. He explained that ever since the bunny raped his wife he had not gotten laid. Ruby blinked and turned her head to the side. 'Knew it.' she thought to herself as the Toon continued his little tale. "All in all! I want you to kill that bastard rabbit once and for all." He pointed his Gun at Ruby by accident, frightening her slightly.

Ruby did not like Guns and this one was a large rifle meant for killing creatures almost instantly. Being a Faery, She did not like this Toon one bit but a Job was a Job and she had to boost the reputation of her Newly formed Organization in order to gain new members. She decided to talk with the Rabbit to see his side of the story before she got into combat with him. "Hm. Okay- Ill see what I can do! Where is the rabbit now?" Ruby asked sweetly, trying to cover up the fact this old toon made her squeamish. The old Toon showed his teeth with a most horrifying smirk. "The middle of that clearing over there! about a mile away.. Thats where his Rabbit hole is." The Toon pointed.
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Ruby shivered under her cloak and nodded, Levitating quickly in the direction he pointed. She felt his eyes look towards her bottom as she floated away which made her frown. As soon as Ruby was far away from the Hunter she took down her hood and peeped into the large hole in the ground. "Mr.. Pedro?" She peered down into the deep, dark, hole. "Eee. Who are you tryin' to find?" a voice from behind spoke. Ruby still looked down the hole, trying to see if she could examine anything. "I'm trying to find a Rabbit named Pedro- I need to talk to him about a hunter." Ruby looked up at the creature who had spoken before. "Oh eeeee. That's me. What were you saying? About a hunter?" The rabbit was tall, skinny and had a large orange carrot in his hand. "A hunter sent me to kill you.. But.. I dont think I want to kill you." Ruby moved some of her blonde hair out of her face and walked upon the grass to get closer to the Rabbit.

"Look, Eeee.. Faery chick- Him and I, we need each other- We live for one another and so it goes like this- You need to trick him. Eeee. You got it?" The Rabbit spoke but Ruby stood there confused and blank faced. "Trick him? By doing?" Ruby turned her head to the side and itched. "Make him believe I am dead. here. Eeeee. Take my golden carrot, he will believe you then!"
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Ruby took the Golden Carrot in hopes it would trick the hunter but she wasn't feeling like this would do the trick. There was something else bugging her, The thing about the hunter's wife and the Rabbit. Ruby thought long and hard on the walk over to the Hunter about the entire situation. She had to decide if she wanted to trick the old toon or not..What would be better for the Organization? If people found out she killed the Rabbit everyone liked instead of the old toon people disliked what would they think about the Organization? Ruby saw the old toon sitting and cleaning his rifle on the same stump as before. Ruby smirked, playing along in this little theater game. She flashed the Golden Carrot which made the Hunter hop from the stump without his Rifle and run 15 meters to Ruby. "FINALLY! the Rabbit is dead! I have his wife now. There is nothing anyone can do to stop me! TEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAH!!!!" The Hunter showed his true colors as he hopped around with glee. Ruby put the carrot in her satchel and clenched her fists, An Aura of dark light surrounded her and her eyes became like the sun.

The hunter had not noticed and still hopped around, enjoying his little victory dance. However, Ruby was about to show him the power of the Light God Slayer. She Brought her hands together to make a Vortex like sphere of dark light energy. The Hunter still danced around as happy and proud as can be. Ruby Aimed perfectly, Firing the bolt of energy at his stomach, causing a black explosion that brought him to the ground. The Energy seemed to have effected him quite a bit, but he got up from the blast, Looking at the angered Fae, smirking.

Enemies:

Old Toon Hunter(Dark Element):

HP: 9/10

Technique Causes C Class Damage against Dark Element users.

Techniques Used:
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:14 pm

The Dirty old Toon pointed quickly to the pissed off Fae and mocked her quickly. "HAHAHAH! do you think a little light can defeat me?!" His eyes became blood shot red and his teeth became like razors. This Hunter was no regular toon. Ruby prepared for the worst by gathering energy from the sun and storing it within her body. She placed her hand out as if she was about to grab something and all of a sudden a Sparkling silver key blade appeared. "A.. Keyblade?!" The Hunter's eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of the Sparkling Key blade. "SOLAR FLASH!" Ruby Quickly pointed the Weapon at the Unsuspecting Foe for a great unleash of Silver Light. The brilliant orb zoomed quickly into the Toon's knee, Blowing the knee cap into little pieces. This made the Old Toon fall once again off balance and to the ground.

He grasped his knee and patched up his leg quickly by ripping his shirt off and wrapping the blood squirting wound. Ruby took advantage and Flew quickly into her foe swinging the rather heavy key blade into the Toon's jaw causing sharp teeth to fly out of his mouth. Yet, even though he was hit multiple times he showed what was left of his teeth with a smirk. "Ill show you what I can do now! Its my turn!" The toon began to waddle away towards his rifle at a slow, but steady pace.

Enemies:

HP: 7/10

Key Blade Technique:

POST 5

Last edited by Ruby Snow on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:37 pm

The old Toon hopped and waddled his way across the field but Ruby flew at him again with her Key blade swinging at the back of his head. The strike knocked him down nearly 8 meters from his Rifle. Ruby swallowed hard, She needed to get him away from his rifle somehow! A halo of birds floated around the Old Toon's head but this did not stop him from crawling to his rifle which was on the stump he sat on 15 minutes prior. "ILL KILL YOU!" The hunter shouted loudly. Ruby frantically Struck him in the head once more with all her strength making him roll over to the side; yet he continued to pull himself closer to the Rifle, Only 4 meters away now.

Ruby made one more attempt to strike the Toon before he reached his rifle. The strike smashed his hand and broke all the bones in his fingers. But it was no use, he was a toon, so even though his bones were broken he would be able to fire soon enough. He grabbed his rifle as quick as he could, putting himself up against the stump for support. Ruby took energy from the sun, storing it within herself for the battle ahead as The Hunter aimed his rifle and.. "Gotcha.."

Enemies:

HP: 5/10

Key Blade Technique:

- Deals User's Class in damage (Max: S)

POST 6
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Smoke curled its self upwards out of the barrel of the Rifle and the toon smirked wildly. "HAHAHAHA! I hope she is still alive.." He licked his lips darkly, looking closer at the Fae's body which was surrounded in a black light shattered barrier. Ruby sat up and looked down at her wounds which weren't nearly as bad as they could have been if she hadn't put up the Shield of Dark light in time. Ruby placed her hands on herself, healing the minor wounds and then got up looking at the Hunter who was surprised she survived the shot. "Your a little tougher than you look, Fae!" The old toon stood up while cocking his rifle and preparing for the next strike.

"Can't wait to smell your dead corpse.." The Old toon smirked darkly. Ruby's right eye twitched at what he said. 'Smell my corpse? What the hell!?' Ruby thought to herself after all this she was going to avoid getting into any business with toons.. they were too weird and perverted. Ruby gripped Silver Light, Her keyblade and prepared for the next strike. She had to be really careful about dodging the next shots because there was no way she could take the damage that Rifle let off. Ruby Gulped and thought to herself for a few moments, 'What can I do next?!.. I wont be able to use any healing for a bit.. And my shield is gone too!' Ruby put her hands together making a vortex. "This will due for now! BLACK SHOT" The ball of Black light flew brilliantly into the Toon, Causing an explosion but he did not fall down this time.

Instead he fired a few shots In Ruby's Direction but by the time he shot she was already gone rushing fiercely swinging Silver light across the toon's gun and stomach in a duel strike motion. The gun flew three meters to the right while The hunter began to cough up blood but he quickly countered with his mighty hunter knife! He thrusted into Rubys stomach but did not account for how small her body was compared to her cloak so it had just nicked her. She reacted quickly by flying backwards and prepared for another Key blade strike. The toon had already grabbed his Rifle and aimed swiftly.

Enemies:

HP: 3/10

Key Blade Technique:

- Deals User's Class in damage (Max: S)

Techniques Used:

POST 7
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 pm

BOOM! The Rifle was fired at Ruby's shoulder, clipping it. She held it in pain but she couldn't be distracted by pain. "SOLAR FLASH!" The keyblade was aimed and at the same time as the shot was fired the keyblade let off a Ball of silver light which struck the man in the ribcage, shattering bones and exploding in a burst of brilliant light. The old toon fell to the ground and Ruby fell to one knee, they both breathed heavy. 'Damn it.. Luckily my shoulder was just clipped. but if I don't finish this soon Ill loose too much blood..' Ruby rose from the ground and walked slowly over to the Toon. "This Shot will definitely kill you.." he loaded, cocked his Rifle and prepared himself mentally before pointing his rifle and aiming at the belly of Ruby. Blood flowed down Ruby's arm and soon she lost her grip, dropping her key blade. However, before it hit the ground it disappeared into silver ashes.

"Oh.. what are you going to do now?" The Hunter smiled and coughed up blood. He put himself up against the tree stump for a better shot and breathed as best he could to steady the shot. "Its all over.. Your dead, and your body will be mine.."

Enemies:

HP: 2/10

Key Blade Technique:

POST 8
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:38 pm

The Laugh of the dying toon filled the area and soon spectators surrounded them. They whispered and wondered what was going to happen next.. Who was going to win the battle? Even the Rabbit came to watch as his lifetime rival and the Fae battle to the death. Soon the rifle trigger was pulled..

"NOW DIE!" As soon as the trigger was almost pulled Ruby's composure completely changed. A Deep calmness overcame her and the energy that surrounded her body stopped the blood from pouring out of her body. "Stop." Ruby spoke as if she was possessed. Her voice echoed through the area a dozen times over and the Toon did not pull the trigger. "Put the rifle in your mouth.." The voice again echoed nearly a dozen times over and whispers coming from the other world spoke the around the two warriors. Ruby walked up to him until she was nearly a meter away. "Pull the Trigger." Again the voice echoed and soon after the Rifle trigger was pulled. "BOOM!" Blood exploded everywhere and the rifle fell the the ground next to the lifeless body. Ruby had won.. But what was this strange ability she had used? A god like power unlike the Light God Slayer.. It was all very chilling.

Enemies:

Old Toon Hunter(Dark Element): DEAD

HP: 0/10

Ability: The user has the ability to talk things out and can make anyone turn on each other or even kill themselves.
    Useage: Voice of God: Is able to fully control an NPC for two posts, twice per thread, will a cooldown of 3 posts. (NPc cannot be owned by another user.)

POST 9
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Ruby took a deep breath inwards as the crowd of people dispersed. The feeling of victory made her feel better, But then she thought.. Because she had won she could take whatever the reward was from the Toon. Soon Pedro, the Rabbit came to Ruby with his wife and thanked her properly. "..You saved us. A lifetime of torment and it all ended in a flash of light.. I dont know how you did it! but thank you again." Pedro held out his hand going in for a shake. Ruby put out her good arm to return the generous shake his but his hand went to her breast instead. The feeling of getting squeezed by a toon was not very great in Ruby's opinion; Especially after meeting one of the most horrible people she had ever met. She quickly punched him in the face and stuck the golden carrot he had given her earlier down his throat.

Pedro twitched and relaxed on the ground for a little while. Ruby walked off soon after to get herself all healed up in the City. "...I hate this place." Ruby sighed to herself, There was no way in hell she would involve herself in another Job with any sort of Toon.. No Way.

POST 10/10

THREAD COMPLETED
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Please track your Word Count in each post. It makes grading this much easier and faster.

Link your magic in the posts where your spells are used, regardless if its in your siggy.

Other than that.... interesting twist are the "harmless" mission >_>
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:50 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae 2wmp7o0 Chapter 1: The Return of the Fae 2d85hj5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:11 pm