Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

GHOST BUSTING! (Solo)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty GHOST BUSTING! (Solo)

Post by Akira Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Spoiler:

She had just so happened to be in the area where a few police looking men stood guard outside of a strange looking house. Although, it wasn't exactly a house, the men didn't seem to enjoy what they were doing, and she was probably much stranger than the building in the first place. Her shoulders would go up and then fall in a shrugging motion as she approached the men. One guard simply raised his palm while speaking, "I am very sorry ma'am but no civilians are allowed inside the premises." The black haired woman would stand with a nod. A black cloak, which was an upgrade from her purple one, would find itself among her head and covering the top portion of her face. However, her feminine proportions were still quite visible with her new riske appearance.  "Oh don't worry about me yet. I was simply wondering what you fine men were doing standing guard in front of a place like.... this," the female would motion to the deserted building before hearing a faint sound that she couldn't quite make out.  " Well, this premises is said to be haunted. Civilians and men similar to us even hear the noises. I just wish it would go away. Standing here is not what I thought id be doing today," the man sounded almost dejected in a sense or depressed. Feeling a sense of longing spewing from the man, she would get an idea.

242/150
    1/15

Last edited by Akira on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty Re: GHOST BUSTING! (Solo)

Post by Akira Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:43 pm

The men seemed to light a sense of adventure in Akira that wasn't quite visible from the outside, however she was in every way willing to persuade the men to allow her passage. The men had seemed to notice the rather large needle that layed in its diagonal place upon her back, but the hadn't payed too much attention to it. She wouldn't have been surprised if they didn't believe the power it possessed. With a smile smirk, Akira would begin to speak her piece, "Do I have a deal for you gentlemen.. Have you ever heard of Akira? The men would glance at each other with puzzled faces before one would perk to his peak, "Wasn't she the one that was in the fights?" With a refreshed memory, the other guard would nod excitedly and before he could say a word, Akira would release her own, "Well, that very someone just so happens to be a very special friend of mine. Don't underestimate her power though. I know things about her you wouldn't want to. We won't speak about this if you allow me to solve this problem for you. The men would both blink as if she hadn't even needed to try and bribe them. One would hurry her along as the other opened up the property.

219/150
    2/15

Last edited by Akira on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Click the lock would sound as it popped off from the gate it secured closed. Squuueeaaaakkk the gate would scream as the hinges that never moved were forced open. The two guards would begin to shudder at just the site of the property being opened wide. "R-Remember Miss. If you need anything, just scream... loud. We won't move unless you need us. We.. really appreciate this. Honestly, we do," the guard's voice was quite shaky and a little pitiful to say in the least, however Akira wouldn't judge too much. Purple orbs would look upon the exterior of the abandoned home, noting the broken boards and hanging shudders. It seemed rather large from the outside and Akira wondered what could be inside such a gruesome looking home. With a sigh, the demoness would walk up to the entrance of the house. Creak. Creak. Creak. the steps would sound as the woman's weight it pressure on them. Her fingers would barely graze the door as it Sqqquuuuueaaaked open.  "Oh what the hell," Akira would sigh.

174/150
    3/15

Last edited by Akira on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:18 pm

The property with its boarded up windows made the house solid black inside causing no visibility whatsoever, except a small crack of light could be seen upon the right side of the room. Purple orbs would focus upon the light as she shuffled through the room before slamming her shin into a small end table,  "OUCH OUCH OUCH!" The woman would wince in pain as she held her shin. While it throbbed, Akira would feel her way around the table before placing her hands upon the boards upon the window,  "Hmm.." Akira would hum slightly as she pressed against the board noticing its was quite flexible. She would shimmy her hands between the boards and Cr.. Cr... Crack! the board would break in half allowing for a larger hole of light through, although it wasn't enough. She would place her hands upon another Cr... crack! that one was less sturdy than the one before it. Akira would cough and try to wave he dust from her face before sneezing and blinking. Turning toward the open room, Akira could see much more of the interior. Vases, lamps, couches, chairs, and chandeliers. All of the furniture seemed very nicely crafted and substantially old. It was quite beautiful to say in the least.

215/150
    4/15
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:32 pm

The demoness wandered around the room noticing that her flats had left an imprint every place she stepped and her hands had began to clutter with dust. Purple orbs would notice the thickness of the dirt and other debris deciding the place had been quite empty for a while. She began to wonder grow long the men had been standing outside for and how long the building had been under watch. Why had nobody tried to fix this problem before now? As the woman walked further into the room, she heard no sound and felt no presences. It seemed as if this house were still, too still perhaps. No air flowed through, no sound from the outside polluted the in, and no feeling of anything but suffocating dust filled the atmosphere. However, one mistake and a small creak could be heard just ahead of Akira. Then, a small scurry and more silence, "I already know you're there. So, who are you?" The woman would place one hand upon the "hilt" of Nuibari as she slowly began to step foreward. If something was there, it could either show itself or die.

191/150
    5/15
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:32 pm

The member 'Akira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) 1qpikm
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:54 pm

The floors began to slowly creak as she walked forward, however they weren't coming from Akira's own steps. Her advances would stop as she slowly pulled the needle from her back and held it in a javelin type throwing position. Once again, the house would become still all except for Akira's thumping heart. Then, it jumped at her with a rage so violent and furious that it took her back. It slammed into her knocking her down but piercing itself through what she assumed to be the head in the process,  "What is that?! Disgusting." The demoness would throw the corpse to the side and yank her needle from the creature's skull.  "Well, lucky me," Akira would begin to dust off her dress before 3 more of those ugly things came crawling out of the darkness with caution.  "Really? There's more?" Akira would groan as she wiped off her Nuibari.  "Fine. Fine. I get it. But seriously, I'm the real nightmare in this house," with a flash of her gem, Akira's eyes would turn bright red simply to give her an eerie effect, which didn't seem to leave a single impression upon these creeps. However, she still thought it was pretty badass.

206/150
    6/15
    1/4

Nuibari

Last edited by Akira on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Red eyes glared into the dimly lit room, yet she could see the.. things... monsters.. whatever.. perfectly fine. The seemed to be rather slow moving and weaker than herself in mental condition considering the one committed suicide accidentally. However, taking on three at once may begin to start a challenge. The first one lunged directly at her causing her to jump to her left to avoid, while the second attacked her at her newly positioned area causing Akira to jump straight up with the intent of landing a blow straight through the top of the monster's head, since it was at ground level. However, she was lunged at from the third monster, which would land a blow her to stomach leaving her breathless. She would hit a wall knocking over a rather beautiful vase. With a few seconds in between Akira regained sight of the first attacker again, who was coming for her from ground level. The woman would breathe in deep and lunge Nuibari at the monster, who would dodge but still have it pierce through the extremity. The thing would scream out in pain causing the other two to attack her simultaneously, however she would roll along the ground to the right causing the duo to collide and burst through the wall into a closet type room. With a rather forceful yank, the needle would escape only to be dragged by the string back to Akira's hand. Swiftly, she would regain footing and take place on the nearest table,  "Come on, are ya scared?" Akira would grin awaiting another attack.

263/150
    7/15
    1/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:29 pm

The first pounced yet again with a rather obnoxious roar of some sort and an,anger Akira loved to see from the enemies who faced her. However, it was much less powerful considering its injury ad Akira would notice this. She would lean to the right tilting the table on its right two legs before lunging the needle upwards and to the left. Bingo. Nuibari had been planted directly into the monster's right eye, however it wasn't quite dead. It screamed and thrashed about, as Akira jumped from the table and shoved the needle deeper causing the monster to quiet, although it still trashed and squirmed. Then, it would slow to a simple twitch before a creaking could be heard above her. Red orbs would flicker to the ceiling where a creature would scream at her in furious rage, "Are you serious?! What are you spiders now?!" Akira would attempt to remove the needle only to conclude it was stuck, so she would tuck and roll over the freshly dead corpse as the monster jumped down from over her. Then, she would jump over the corpse and the second monster while slipping the string over its oddly shaped horn. If shouldn't release it, maybe this one could. Akira would land on her feet and make a break for the opposite end of the room before slamming into the opposite wall and turning around. "5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. Now!" She would run towards the being but this time she would slip her right leg under her body forcing it into a sliding position allowing for her to quickly slip under the monster and grab Nuibari as it flew out of the other monster's head with the eye still attached. "What lovely decoration."

294/150
    8/15
    2/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:40 pm

It hit the wall with a loud slam, "Are you dumb?" Akira would ask as though it could possibly answer and then shake her head. While it was dazed, Akira would bound forward, jump up,and land on its back. The monster would become startled and buck around like some kind of bronco with obvious fear riddled eyes. Then, the needle would go straight through the neck while the being coughed and gagged bleeding out within a matter of two minutes. Then, it would flop down with no trace of life left within it. "Now... where's your frie-" A sharp pain would find its way along the skin of the woman's back. She would scream in agony before the being would throw her across the room. She could feel the blood trickle from the open wound as the dust stirred. Her back would pulsate in pain as the being stood over her. "I underestimated you and I'm paying the price. But now it's gonna get all infected and there might be a scar. Youre gonna pay," the creature would stand tal as if it were going to smash her into the dirt, then it would begin to come down on her. However, Nuibari would slip straight between its eyes and out the back of its head. "You didn't listen," Akira's breathing was deep as she let go of her sword. "Maybe, I'll just take a quick break."

242/150
    9/15
    4/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:51 pm

The woman would lay upon the floor for a few minutes feeling her heartbeat and pulsate in her back. Red eyes would again revert to purple as the looked along the dirty floor. "This place really needs a maid," Akira would groan as she lifted her being from the floor. Then a few loud steps and a large bang could be heard from what seemed like the outside direction, which should have been to Akira's current right. A figure of a man would be seen in the doorway and he would rush to the woman's aid, "Are you alright?! We shouldn't have let you in! You need hel-" "I'm fine. It'll be ok. I just need a little more time. Please? I can do it," Akira would plead that the man not remove her from the premises just yet. "Just half an hour long- what the hell is that?" His eyes were fixated on the being with the giant needle stuck through its head. "You don't wanna know.. but you should probably leave," Akira would laugh a bit as the man nodded and scurried out. Then, she would stand to her feet but wobble a moment as her back injury sent shocks down her spine. Akira would groan as she slid the needle from the monster's throat and dragged it along by the "hilt". She hoped there was nothing else. She hoped that was the only problem. "Please be the only problem."

248/150
    10/15
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) Empty

Post by NPC Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:51 pm

The member 'Akira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) 29b0r53
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 pm

The demoness would wander around in the dark opening every closet, cabinet, drawer, and chest before coming along a spiral staircase. Groaning, Akira would make her way up the staircase before entering a rather large, wide open ballroom. It was,completely empty however, the dust seemed to indicate someone else had been in this room before herself quite recently. The woman would wander into the large room before hearing patterning sounds among the ceilings, "Oh please no." Purple orbs would catch glimpse of even uglier beings on the ceiling, "1...2...3.. and yep.. 4.. GREAT!" Akira would shout echoing in the large, empty room. One of the four would disperse from the rest and cease at the other end of the room. "I am not in the mood for this.." Akira's eyes would again turn red symbolizing her rage. The monster would sprint for her on two legs this time, however it's strides were long and rapidly closing distance. Akira would run at the monster, however she would dance around it's legs stabbing Nuibari into the ground as scratched at her. As it scratched from the left, she would twirl to the right and as it scratched from the right she would twirl to the left. Jumping but a few feet from it, Akira would pull the string that had been attached to her finger from the beginning causing the monster to clamour down into the floor as it clawed and attempted to wiggle free. Allowing the monster to grab her leg, Akira would rip Nuibari from the floor and stab it into the monster's chest, then the throat, then the eye, and finally repeatedly between the eyes. "I hate you rotten things!" Her voice would gain a sort of growl it hadn't had before sounding very ominous.

301/150
    11/15
    1/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:40 pm

The patterning had stopped, yet the woman hadn't become any less angry. Two more monster's would split from the now trio and start towards her from both sides. "Well, this doesn't seem very fair," Akira would growl with a bit of frustration within her mind. She wasn't, quite sure what she could do at this point but she wasn't giving up. Akira would fall flat as a being pounced at her resulting in it slamming into the other knocking the both to the ground. The duo would begin to scratch and claw at each other. They would growl and scream. They would fuss and moan. Without any sort of warning, Akira would spear one straight through the back, even if it wasn't wear she had originally planned. It writhed in pain and flailed in agony, which the other didn't seem to enjoy. It would trample the other coming after Akira. Its mouth would be wide open, mid scream an Akira would simply shove Nuibari inside through the head standing teeth into her own bicep. "Definitely gonna have some kind of scar," the woman would groan pulling her arm from the monster, "I hope you don't have diseases. Oh wait.. not like it matters." Akira would then stare pitifully at the injured being with the larger body upon it. "This one made my job easier huh?"

229/150
    12/15
    2/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Just as she was about to finish off the sufferer, a large palm slapped her straight across the room into a wall. Akira would groan as she picked herself up catching her breath, "What is with ya and walls?" The demoness would stand straight realizing her precious sword had been ripped from her grasp and was now across the room on the floor. The largest of the Quad had began to sprint for her and she for it. However, it wouldn't let her pass easily as it would ram into her knocking her into the floor and pinning her to the ground. Akira would dodge the fatal blows to the head as she pushed up on the monster's arm allowing for a bit of room. As the fist came down for another punch, Akira would roll out from under him causing a massive hole to come about within the floor and the large body to follow through. Then, she would sprint for that needle taking no chance at hesitation. She needed this to end quick.

176/150
    13/15
    2/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:57 pm

She would grab the needle and turn to see a head appearing from beneath the floor. "No!" She would scream bolting for it, however the head was only riding higher. Akira would jump just enough to become eye level and force the needle through the nose? Akira would growl as she kicked and squirmed freeing Nuibari from the nose of the beast. Then, it would scream and thrash only to slip and fall again through the hole to which Akira would jump through landing the needle straight through the forehead while also leaving some smashed body parts. The woman would roll about on the floor before sighing and crawling towards the stairs. She would force herself to her feet and meander up the stairs using the rail as support. Once to the top, she would slowly wobble over to the smaller beast as it clawed the ground and whimpered. "Don't worry. You'll be safe now and free. You can be Happy." Akira would quickly stab the beast through the side of its head without a second thought and head back down the stairs. She was done.

188/150
    14/15
    4/4
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Akira would look among all the bodies that had found themselves on the floor and all the fluids that escaped the corpses due to the slaughter that commenced within the establishment. Along the way, Akira would pick up what looked to be a ruined eyeball and she would place a vase back upon it's resting place. Red eyes would turn purple and her pale face would turn paler. Akira would exit the abandoned house noticing the guards were excited to see her. "No Ghosts. But I wouldn't go in there. Now, where's the nearest medical unit?" Akira would begin but the guards had many questions. "How many of those things were there? Are you sure there were no ghosts? You're not dying are you? How bad is it in there? Oh yeah it's like two block away that way." Akira would completely ignore the mens' ramblings simply handing them an eyeball to which they would nod and lock the gate once more behind them. When they turned back around, Akira would be gone.

175/150
    15/15
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Over the word limit and the post count. Very well done!!
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) 16lie4w GHOST BUSTING! (Solo) 16lie4w

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:12 am