Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku

Arcile
    Arcile

I'm Important Too! The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, The Golden Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Arcile Tarukaja
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ?

The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku Empty The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku

Post by Arcile Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:28 pm

(There are pages missing here and there, some torn out, some too worn to read, and some as if they had never existed.)

Entry #2

I met someone today, though she'll never know of my first impressions, she cares enough about all in her space to give me a place to stay. That and to trust me with her warmth.

Entry #47

I've been tasked with the demoness's protection and service, from this day forward. a part of her mass army, but I love her heart more than any that will ever know her. Something that none could hide, I must, because she is one with another, not a wolf such as I.

Entry #71

A tiny dream was dreamt. It spun and unfurled as though it were born to be a legacy to all of creation, and yet the bigger it became, the smaller it felt. Perhaps the dream spread itself too far? Too wide? No. Perhaps the dream was never meant to be so big and grand. Maybe the dream was meant to be small and minute, but to ripple across the ages so that tale of it's miniature beauty could spread far and wide. And yet my insecurities, it knew not, and yet my fears, it knew not. It could not see what I hid from it, as I hid from the world.

Entry # 73

No one knew but my Queen, who with my dying breath I would serve. Starting today, only she would know me, and only I would protect her. She knew why. She knew the source of my devotion, and to her right hand, she would call me, and like the dog I am, I would come, loyal and true. Was it wrong? Perhaps. Was it what I wanted? More than anything.

Entry #101

War has spurned our kingdom. Disgraced it even. No such thing I had ever suspected, and was yet ever ready to serve, as per my oath to my Queen. Though her armies would fight, I would protect her and her alone. If someone wanted to harm her, they would have to arraign with me and my blade first, before ever touching her.

Entry #134

Something isn't right with the Queen. She's been acting strange lately, and no one seems to be telling me anything. As her sole knight, my task is to guard her with my life, I should know what the hell's going on. I would have pulled her aside to talk to her, but she seems rather indifferent now. I know we're out fighting a damn war here, but this is not like her. She seems pre-occupied by something else, perhaps an internal struggle? I do not know anymore.

Entry #135

We staved them off for now, and our group... or rather what's left of them is heading home to our kingdom. Why she seems so... calm? No. Intent. She seems focused on one thing, and I'm afraid to discover what that 'thing' is.

Entry #137

She's... gone mad. Killed her husband. Almost killed her daughter. I don't understand. What made her do such horrible things? What exactly happened in that battle of such massive scale? Who did this to our Queen?

Entry #143

Our Queen is no more. None of us know what happened to her. Not a soul of kind nor of evil. Her daughter gone with her. Most of us fear the worst. Most of us have already realized she's not likely to return. However, I doubt none know the pain that I feel. I would sooner wish to love her than to see her fade away, even if all she is to me is now that which I cannot have by some twist of horrid fate. No. I cannot accept this.

Entry #144

I've made up my mind. I'll stay for now, I must, until her kingdom is in the hands of one who would do it kindness and justice. No one so far has stepped up to take her place, and I am not suitable for the throne either. They all would think less of me if I stood in her stead by that way of thought.

Entry #146

I wish, most deeply, eternally, to see your beauty and splendor, in full bloom once more. I care not the cost, but only to find you, and to live by your side once more. Not much more truth can be said but this. A man stands in your place. He is trustworthy, he is steady, and with him, your world is in steady hands, I can be at peace. My wish is to seek deeply, against worlds, against terror, and any Hell that would stand in my way, so that I can serve you once more. For only you ever knew my love. And no other will ever, till the day I die.

(The book ends here, whether by pages lost, or the final entry has been written. This ends his past life.)
    Arcile
    Arcile

I'm Important Too! The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, The Golden Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Arcile Tarukaja
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ?

The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku Empty Re: The Journal of Crimson Wolf, Arcile Akaimāku

Post by Arcile Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:05 am

(The old journal is misplaced, lost to the sea of time, but in its place, a blank book for the wolf demon to record anew.)

Entry #1

I remember.... nothing. What is this place, and....who am I?

Entry #2

Among searching what I woke up with, my belongings, assumedly... my name is Arcile. I am a wolf, I know that much, but what does that really mean? Am I man or demon?

Entry #3

I am told that this land is called 'Pandora' and that within it, are many races and kinds. It's a meeting and mixing world of sorts, where paths of all kinds meet.

Entry #4

I... I killed a man today. I do not know how or why, or even who the man was. Something is surely wrong with me.... Am I truly a demon?

Entry #5

Every time I look at my hands, I see that man's blood. Even days later, I sense that others around me may avoid me overcautiously, as if I truly am dangerous.

Entry #6

I have chosen to flee, in search for a place of solitude and refuge. I've heard stories about a land in North Pandora in which time flows, but ever remains still. That shall be my home for the time being.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am