Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback)

Post by Akira Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 pm

She had spent the majority of her 24 hours upon the very high castle she deemed her Kage Building and home. Turquoise eyes had looked out upon the village for what seemed like days and as she watched her people roaming. They seemed so happy and carefree, yet she didn't understand why. Why were they so happy? Why did they feel so safe under her? Was it because she had saved them? In that other world? Was it because she protected their lives and rebuilt their hopes? No. The woman would sigh at the from thought. She had been lying to them the entire time. They thought she was still what she had been. They thought she was strong. They thought nothing could stand in her way and she had told them they were right. They were wrong. She pretended to be strong as she was, but in this world she had no power. She was working hard daily to gain the power she needed for success. She was working hard to gain status before her people found out. She didn't want to let them down, but she was.

She had felt a bit more fearsome with Neo by her side. She felt strong, renewed, safe, and cared for. Maybe that's what they felt, but what if she were gone.... just like him. What if they began to feel the sense of emptiness and loneliness that she had been feeling? Would they still follow her if they knew the truth? She hasn't told a soul besides Delilah, but she knew she couldn't keep it secret forever. There were so many others who needed to know. There were many others she worked closely with on a daily basis. Was she really meant to be a mother?
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

How It's Made Gravestone Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty
    The Angry

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Re: Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback)

Post by Eldrich Fri May 12, 2017 6:40 pm

"Mother, I have reports that your lunch is now ready."

He stood in the doorway with his head bowed to her. He had been a ninja for a long time, yet he had spoken very little to the woman. He followed her proudly and never questioned her word. He was not always a Sunagakure ninja. There was a time where he resided in the land hidden in the clouds. He called Kumogakure home. Here, he was left with no place to live. Here, it was Sunagakure that took him in.

"I was told it will take moments to cool down," he would add, looking up briefly, his head still bowed. "I was not informed of what the meal tonight is, however. . . "

His words twisted. He was unsure of what to say.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback) Empty Re: Even Mothers Need Guidance. (Flashback)

Post by Akira Fri May 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Turquoise eyes weren't sure what to convey to the land around her. She w asnt sure whether to feel pride, happiness, sadness, or anger. Perhaps, she should feel ashamed. Perhaps, she should feel lucky. Perhaps, she shouldn't feel at all. Things seemed to have run much smoother when she felt nothing at all, yet conveyed the feelings of motherliness through false eyes. Akira would start to form a small fireball within her palm watching the flame flicker, swirl, and jump as she commanded. Then, it would turn into an elegant woman wearing a flowing dress who danced and danced. She seemed so happy, until doubts rained over her and consumed her. Akira would close her fist ever so slowly, watching the flame encompass her fist. Then, she would let out a growling scream, as her fist connected with the hard, sandstone wall and punctured it. However when her hand was removed, it dripped blood from the knuckles and began to swell in weird places. She would feel the pain grow and her anger subside. She felt... calm.

She didn't know how long he had been there before he spoke, but she had noticed him the whole time, even without looking. He spoke of her meal being ready and cooling.. Eldrich. He was an outside brought in from a foreign land filled with pain and perilous lives being lost. Greedy bastards those men were. She would sigh never looking at him, and never looking away from him. "Eldrich, dear child.. Why do you follow me? What do you feel?" Akira spoke with a stature of godliness, yet it felt so in place where she was.
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

The Angry

Post by Eldrich Fri May 12, 2017 7:39 pm

"You took me in when no one else would." he would answer her, "And so, I devote my life to you."

He wasn't sure why she seemed to be so above them all. It wasn't her mannerisms. They all respected her and hailed her as such. She was kind and ruled fair, and as respect, they obeyed without question. Everyone was happy.

He would ignore the fist as it slammed into the wall. He would not dare ask. It was her office, and her doings as she pleased. A cold sweat would find its way to his skin.

"You are the only Kage who has ever made me feel wanted, mother." he would answer her. He had only expected to deliver a message, but it seemed as if today he would have a much higher purpose.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri May 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Acceptance? Being taken in? Is that what these individuals wanted to feel? Is that all they needed of her? They didn't care about her strength? Her mind was confused. She had always thought they wanted her to be strong and protective while also being caring. Was this wrong? Akira would turn around and sink onto the sandstone floor with another sigh. "You've found yourself close to the people, yes? You know what they want? You've made many of friends. What do they see in a leader? What do they want of me? What is it they see?"

Eldrich
    Eldrich

The Angry

Post by Eldrich Sat May 13, 2017 7:17 pm

"You are our Mother." he would answer her. It was an odd place to be in. One day he was a nobody, working mundane tasks for pay. He was one of the lowest ninja in Sunagakure, but still he was an acclaimed ninja. All he did as a job was sort jobs and take up the tasks no one else dared to do. The jobs that paid little, if at all.

"They wish not to be ruled by a lord or master." he would go on, "Here, we are more than ninja. We are a family. We are Sunagakure... Mother Akira."

For him, it was more than having a boss. It was having someone to look up to.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Tue May 30, 2017 10:10 am

Turquoise eyes would close, which was something she didn't do quite often in the presence of others, however she trusted all of her children. They wanted a caretaker, someone who related with them, someone who made them feel good, someone who glued then together, and someone who knew the values of them being a family. She knew that she was all of those things. She had tried so hard to get to qhere she was and she would be damned if she would let anyone tell her otherwise.

What if... all this.. was challenged... what would she do? Would everything go to waste? Would her life's dream be gone? "You dmart man, my child. Just as the others. So, I'd like to ask more of your opinion if that's alright. What if.. there came a day.. that I couldn't protect this village... That everything we knew was challenged and on the verge of destruction? How would they feel about me then?"
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

The Angry

Post by Eldrich Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:19 pm

"You will always be our mother." he would reply, "If a day comes where you can no longer care for us, we will care for you." He would bow in the moment, taking a knee before her, his fist to the ground, his head faced the floor.

There wasn't much for him to say. He was at the bottom of the food chain and was a messenger boy. But still, he carried the same love for his leader as the rest, perhaps even more so.

"If you body fails you, we will be your hand. If your voice falls faint, we will be your tongue. If your mind slips away, we will help you recover." His voice would be shaken, unsure of where this was coming from.

"Is that not the way of our people?"
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Turquoise eyes would look to her child as tears streamed her face. She had been searching for such simple answers that she should have already known. Perhaps, she needed to spend more time with her children. Perhaps, she needed to forget about her notorious fiancé and the feelings of abandonment her had sprouted within her. Maybe she needed to take a week to relax and decide what she wanted to do within her life. Even if she couldn't fully trust his ideals due to her mental instability, Akira would trust him wholeheartedly. She would trust his guidance, his love, and his devotion to their family. She would trust his love for her.

With a small breath, Akira would rise from the ground before moving toward Eldrich and embracing him. "My dear Eldrich. Thank you for your words. Thank you for believing in me.. in our family.
    You know more than most.. and i want you to know. I care very deeply for you. So, please. Stay close by my side. I would like to accept you as one of My Guards. Will you take this position?"
    Akira would hold him close as she spoke needing the feeling of warmth and security with her.
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

The Angry

Post by Eldrich Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:42 pm

He would gently hold Akira as she did so. The situation itself had put him in such an odd place. he, himself, feared the woman. He heard stories of grand death to her enemies. But she was kind, like a mother to him.

"I would gladly die to protect this city." He spoke, thinking only of his ally Tyko. He had been the one who had trained him and always been his mentor in the slightest of things. Why was Eldrich chosen over Tyko? Perhaps they both would ascend the ranks. but even those two had differences.

"If I may," he would slowly speak, "What of the former ANBU from the other villages that are under our flag? What of them?"

He needed to know what would become of the former captain, his friend, Tyko.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:00 pm

What would she do about the other Anbu from the other villages? Well, she certainly couldn't turn her backs on them in a new world that was such a mystery to everyone the village held within. However, would they really stay in her village? Would they cause trouble with her people? Would they even adjust to the vast desert climates and sand covered everythings? Would they even care whether the world was new or not? Akira wasn't quite certain how eveeyone would act, and she was fairly unsure how to speak to those about it. Would the elders let them stay? Certainly, they would.

Akira would sigh before placing the man directly within her view, "I will certainly do everything I can for them, as long as they reciprocate. I cannot simply waste feelings and energy on individuals who plainly do not wish to be here. My top priority is protecting my people and then this village. You must understand if any of that is threatened, I can't allow them to stay. Those who wish to join our family will be welcome with a Mother's Love." She would smile softly at her shinobi child. She had such a passion for this village. She wonder how true they really knew it was.
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

The Angry

Post by Eldrich Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:12 pm

"Of course, Mother." he would answer her.

It was something he almost expected. She was kind, and to those that took advantage of this would face grave chaos. Even he knew of the ally with Yamigakure. Even though their views differed on how to bring about justice, they were all ninja alike. But he knew the former Konohagakure was full of mages and other people. Sunagakure held nothing more that mixed ninja of mixed skills and origins. Could they really stand up to anyone?

No. They could. They would. They had their Mother to protect them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:09 am