Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

I Was Without [Shoni]

Kasey
    Kasey

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! I Was Without [Shoni] Empty

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

I Was Without [Shoni] Empty I Was Without [Shoni]

Post by Kasey Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:37 pm

I Was Without [Shoni] 2pri9lx

She sat on a chair outside of a house that was long left abandoned. But, most of the buildings here were tended to. The doors were left unlocked, and no one lived there. Everyone traveled and stayed and respected the place. They left something for the next person to enjoy. Many of these places were like inns, without the fees and the service. Everyone did their own things.

She sat on a chair on the pouch of a quiet home. It was just another day for her. She was surprised a place like this existed, so peacefully. The day was young, in the early afternoon. A fog kept the sun from reaching the ground, but a white misty light surrounded the world around her.

"I miss Mei. . . " she would say quietly to herself. She didn't know where the girl ran off too. She could only hope she was safe.
    Shoni
    Shoni

I'm Important Too! I Was Without [Shoni] Empty

Lineage : Half-Saiyan
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : D
    Level : 7
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    Character Name: -
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Transmutation Magic

I Was Without [Shoni] Empty Re: I Was Without [Shoni]

Post by Shoni Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 pm

He walked for what felt like days if not weeks as Eric scratched his head at his surroundings he was lost,he didnt need a map to tell him that. "ahhhh where do i go?..." he murmured only to be interrupted by the sound of his stomach grumbling; "i know, i know you're hungry..." he told his stomach as he scanned the area around him for food only to be met with a scene of a building in the not too far distance "there! i hope they have some food and people to talk to..." he told himself rushing to the building.
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:37 pm

A man would begin to rush in her direction towards the house she had stayed at for the past few nights. It was strange, but in this world, it was more than normal. She would look at the man, noting his blue hair. He seemed harmless, perhaps lost. Kasey would wait to see what he would do.

The sword rested at her side as she onlooked the man. It lay against her seat, almost like a cane or crutch. She was safe, she felt safe. But something about having it so close to her was soothing and calming.

But why?
    Shoni
    Shoni

I'm Important Too! I Was Without [Shoni] Empty

Lineage : Half-Saiyan
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : D
    Level : 7
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    Character Name: -
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Transmutation Magic

Post by Shoni Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:37 am

As he ran to the building, he saw a woman at the building sitting on the porch or what he assumed to be a porch "excuse me!" he called to her waving his hand in the air to the woman soon stopping and panting heavily as he exited the tree line now seeing the building in full view and the woman on what he considered an excuse for a porch just sitting there not moving or anything. "excuse me?" he started slowly walking to her showing that he was obviously unarmed to her and making himself not a threat at all if he had nothing to defend himself with other than his hands and feet which even still didnt make him a big threat
    Kasey
    Kasey

Post by Kasey Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:01 pm

With her own steel within reach, he watched the man seemingly wander deliriously. They both stood in the midst of a city enveloped in fog. What was he running from? Did he know where he was?

"Do you know where you are?" She would ask loudly to the man as he would near closely. She was in no way feeling threatened, but in this world, even the kindest people were willing to kill without reason.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 pm