Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

I am so lost...[cynthia]

Shoni
    Shoni

I'm Important Too! I am so lost...[cynthia] Empty

Lineage : Half-Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : D
    Level : 7
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    Character Name: -
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Transmutation Magic

I am so lost...[cynthia] Empty I am so lost...[cynthia]

Post by Shoni Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:27 pm

The growling of his stomach was all he could hear as eric walked through the forest; "shut up stomach, i know, you're hungry i get it!" he yelled at his stomach almost looking like a madman as he slowly came upon a nearby town blushing but looking around his surroundings confused. noticing a couple he walked up to the two "excuse me!" he started before the couple walked away from him making him stop and sigh "great..where the hell am i?" he mumbled to himself knowing he was now completely lost. Sighing he looked around the city starting to walk into the city hoping to find some sort of sign or something that would give him an indication of 'hey..genius..you are here' wheather it was a sign or something to help his clueless brain out as he ignored the people around him at first before hearing people to growl and gripe at him.
    Cynthia Celeste
    Cynthia Celeste

Shadowstep I am so lost...[cynthia] Empty

Lineage : Half-Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

I am so lost...[cynthia] Empty Re: I am so lost...[cynthia]

Post by Cynthia Celeste Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:31 pm

It hadn't been long since her long time friend Rin had convinced her to join the organization known as Twilight Dragon. While Cynthia typically despised loud and over crowded places, she couldn't refuse Rin's request as they had known each other for years. Originally, Cynthia had been good friend's with Rin's adopted father, Demyx and came to know Rin through him. She thought of her as a little sister and was had they reconnected with each other after Fiore had been transported to this world.

Cynthia was out for a stroll during a rather quiet time of day, which were usually a rare occurrence here in the City of Drachenburg. Even despite it being not nearly as bustling and loud, Cynthia still couldn't have peace of mind. So, as usual, she was on edge and rarely talked to anyone.

Only reason she even lef the quiet kitchen of the guild hall, was to procure some groceries from the local market. Hopefully, no one would try to bug her.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 am