Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Mini Girl. Whole World? (P)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty Mini Girl. Whole World? (P)

Post by Akira Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:23 pm

She had been watching over the child in the safety of her own room. Her short brown hair was pinned back by a butterfly hairpin to keep it from falling into her closed orbs. She had been unconscious for about a full day with minor to major bruising throughout her small vessel. Akira had set up a desk to the right side of the bed with the medical equipment set up to the right. It turned out this child had been human, which required much more than Akira had imagined, however the medical department had been studying the care of different races of beings and had extra materials. The demoness had been taking care of the days work the only person entering and exiting would be the medical shinobi and her personal assistant Delilah.

About the time Akira finished her last piece of work, the child would sit straight up out of a cold sweat and be breathing heavy. Her big, brown eyes looked so frantic and her poor body seemes to shake for some odd reason. Akira would round the edge of her desk and place her hand softly upon the child's. "Hey..
    Heeey. Shh. It's alright. You're safe. Eveeything is safe,"
    turquoise eyes would stare upon the girl's sweet, feaful face with a smile of saddness.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty Re: Mini Girl. Whole World? (P)

Post by Mei Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 am

Eveeything had been black for a while, but slowly became brighter as the terrain formed. Giant, spewing volcanos that never ceased, but never erupted. Large, black landmasses of rock and coal that were searing to the touch. Gigantic, dark masses of matter that seemed like they could suck you in but were quite solid with flat tops. Then, Enormous, dark, fearfilled castles of a material unknown to any man scattered and covered the lands. What was this place? Why was everything so painfilled and dark. Why was everything so dark?

She seemes to be in the center of it all, however she definitely wasn't herself. She wandered the empty lands looking for a sign of anyone, anything before finding the most spectacular castle within the many, many lands. It felt so familiar, yet so different. It felt so different, but it attracted her so. A short walk to the enterance would prompt thw door to open and a glorious welcome of compassion and love. It seemes so strange. It seemed so warm. It made her happy. A woman with long, jet black hair, blood red eyes, and a stern face would make her way toward her. The look in her eyes had been soft, but increasingly grew more fierce and foreign. Then, a man stepped into the path, however he seemed to melt away without a seconds hesitation. Her heart broke. She felt so heavy and afraid. She felt liquid. There was liquid running down her cheeks, but something wasn't right. She felt like herself, yet her hair was much longer and much whiter. She was also much taller. Who was she? What was happening? At last minute, the woman would jump at her forcing Mei into an awoken state.

Brown orbs darted around the room prompting the pretty lady to come to her side.Her blue eyes were so bright and calmed Mei to a point that she really did begin to cry. She would throw herswlf at the motherly woman, who she felt so close to. "There was a scary lady and she lived in a scary place and there was a melted man and there was weird people and stuff. I don't know what that was and I had white hair and it was long but i dont have white hair. Do I?!" The young girl would blabber on and on before feeling her hair taking note that it was indeed short. Tears continued down her face as she sniffled, "I miss my Momma.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty Mini Girl. Whole World? (P) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:10 am

Akira would look quite shocked as the small girl held her close and cried on her shoulder. Akira would wrap her arms around the child feeling the small girl's body, except it was freezing cold. It was something that she seemed familiar with, however she wasn't sure how. The woman hadn't felt anything quite as cold as the child in what seemed like a very long time. Why? What was this feeling? Akira would close her eyes and listen to the girl's ramblings prompting something to flash in her mind. She had been in a similar situation, except Akira was never near children during the night.

Akirs would see a small white haired girl screaming something about being afraid. It was an odd room filled with weird pieces of black swirling matter on shelves, a large bed covered in purple blankets, and a small lava lamp that was multicolored. She sat close to the woman and placed her forehead to hers. Something was off. Something seemed to be disturbing her, but she couldn't tell what. However, Mei would pull away to check her hair before the picture ended causing Akira to lose the thought.

After a moment of trying to piece the pictures together, the demoness would notice the small child mumble something saddening. Her head would tilt slightly before Akira would speak, "Where is your mother,
    child?"
    The woman would look quite concerned. If this girl's mother was looking for her, she could be highly worried.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:15 am

The small girl would stop playing with her hair while the woman spoke, however her hands didn't move. "Momma.. she.. uh.. ah.." Mei would struggle to get the words out to speak to the woman. Tears would form in her eyes once more, as she felt her literal heart break. The small girl would hold her chest, while she looked for the right words. "M-Momma.. I-I dont know anymore. I was with her and then I was in a strange place. I-I haven't seen her in a long time. I-I dont know what to do," tears would once again stream down the face of the brunette, while she bent over in agony.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 am

Listening to the story, Akira could only come to one conclusion. She had been brought to this world without her mother and she had been struggling alone. Her heart broke for the child. How long had she been looking for her mother? How long had she been alone? Had she been taken care of? Akira's heart broke for the brunette, and as she curled over in pain, the demoness would pull her close. "I know it hurts dear child. I know.
    You'll be ok. I'll make sure of it. You can stay here if you'd like. You can live with me in my home. You can adventure, roam, eat all you like, and play with all the other children. You'll be just like a princess here,"
    By this point, tears had begun to fall from the turquoise eyes of the mother.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:27 am

Tears would fall onto the demoness' arm as she held Mei, and brown eyes would widen. Did this woman really care for Mei? The woman's words would fill Mei would such happiness, but she wasn't sure why. Anyone would offer that to Mei right? So, why did it make her so much happier when it canw from her? She accepted Mei so quickly, shw offered Mei a home, she told Mei of all the fun, and she cried for Mei. She genuinely cared and Mei couldn't help but stare at her feeling this familiar aura. Big, brown eyes would continue to leak, but they would show happiness. A smile would spread across her face whilw speaking to the woman, "I-I've always wanted to be a princess." Mei would get up onto her knees already feeling quite healed and place her forehead against Akira's before smiling again at her and closing her eyes. She wasn't sure why, but it felt like the right thing to do.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:40 am

Akira would also smile through tears, when Mei looked at her. Even through the pain, the child had been so sweet and happy. She had been so heavy hearted but only showed the lightness of it. She had been so fearful, but only accepted the feeling of bravery. When the child got on her knees, Akira would look at her questioningly, wondering what she was about to do. However, it reminded her so much of what she had just seen in her vision. The small girl would place her forehead right upon Akira's, before smiling and closing her eyes. Akira would follow the same process before feeling a hot and cold mixture where their heads touched.

"Momma! Momma! Guess what I can do!" a voice? It sounded just like that of Mei's. What was happening? "What is it, baby? Show me," that voice was Akira's. Why was she speaking to Mei as if she was her child? Again, she would see two people touching foreheads just as they had done. However, this time she saw something different. "See? Now if we get lost, we can find eachother just like this. I can show you us and how much we love eachother. We'll always be connected mommy," the small, white haired girl would dance about and smile and it warmed Akira's heart. She remembered it as if it were a memory. Why was she seeing these? "Mommy promises to always protect you and be here for you when you need her. Ok? We'll always be together and if you get lost, Mommy will find you," Akira would feel thise words fill her heart wondering if Mei was seeing this. "I'll find you too. I love you, Momma," that small sweet voice would force a tear from Akira's eye before the pictures stopped. When Akira opened her eyes, large, brown orbs started at her with comete and utter awe. They stared at her with a sense of longing and confusion. What was she looking at?
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:48 am

Brown orbs had experienced everything the woman in front of her had. She saw the pictures, she heard the voices, and she felt the feelings deep within her. Her eyes would open as they ended, looking to Akira with confusion. However, it slowly started to settle in and Mei would become surprised to the point that she couldn't move. This was the lady in the pictures. Mei was the girl. They didnt look the same. They didnt seem the same, but they certainly did feel the same. Waa that real? Was that a different life? What happened? She definitely hadn't been the dragon who raised her, but why did she leave Mei? Why did this woman give Mei to a dragon? Did she abandon Mei? No, she couldn't have. She cared for Mei too much. At this point, Mei would push that aside for later. She didnt care. She just wanted to be with this woman, "Y-You're.. my.. real Momma.
    You're her. I.. didn't think.. I would ever see you,"
    Mei's excitement would rise as she looked at her mother.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 am

Turquoise eyes would widden as the girl spoke. Akira couldn't have been a mother. She had never been with a man other than Neo. She certainly remembered her life until this point. From the day she was born until this day, Akira knew every moment and every memory. Then, why did those feel so real. Why did this child feel so close to her? Perhaps, she should have her people do a test and perhaps she could speak to Delilah about it. Research seemed to be her best option at this point, however she wouldn't crush this child's dream. "I-I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry you've been alone. I'm sorry I haven't taken care of you. I will do better. I will protect you.
    I will care for you. I will love you, now. Just, please get some rest. Momma has a few things to do,"
    Akira would speak with a shaking voice, but a soft one. She would slowly stand, as she smiled at the girl before slowly walking to the door. "I Love You," she would say uncertainly while walking out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:45 pm