Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina)

Elizabeth Cho
    Elizabeth Cho

I'm Important Too! Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina) Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina) Empty Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina)

Post by Elizabeth Cho Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

The young lass known as Elizabeth Cho was walking across the streets of Edolas, sipping on some refreshing boba tea and staring at her thin cellphone. She was playing a strange game where you had to tap someone's butt to score points. The premise was odd but the game was addicting. She was endlessly tapping on butts, until she bumped into someone. She fell onto the floor, her phone landing conveniently in her wide pocket and her boba tea kept it's shape. She shook off the slight bit of pain and looked at the person. "Maybe you could watch out where you're going next time, thanks."
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Experience : 20

Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina) Empty Re: Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina)

Post by Yukina Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Baby Got Back (Private/Yukina) Cola_010

"This is a new face." she thought to herself. The girl was tiny, bumping into her only caused the girl to fall back. She seemed absorbed into her phone, something common with new humans nowadays. Oh how she missed the embrace of the succubi. . .

"Oh I'll give you something you could watch ~ . .  ." she would speak, slight angered, but intrigued by girl. After all, she was new, and a new face meant new things. She would reach out, to help the girl up. She wondered where the day would lead to, and if anything, she would just go to the club she always did for some fun.
    Elizabeth Cho
    Elizabeth Cho

Post by Elizabeth Cho Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Snarling at the scandily clad woman with the much bigger frame, Elizabeth got up by herself and dusted off. Women like her should be ashamed of themselves. They need to cover up, she's just showing off her assets to belittle people like Elizabeth. She heard the comment, and decided to snap at her. "How about you close up that jacket of yours and show me some decent womanhood, eh?" she'd say, but instantly regret. She feels like she just worded something to her disadvantage. Now the wench was probably going to make some cheesy sex joke or make fun of her for being so small. By the Eight, this woman was probably going to have her head for such humiliation dhe was about to experience.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:33 pm

She smiled at her words. It was always a little more enjoyable when they fought back. It made the reward for her a little more ... rewarding.

"Now even if I COULD zip up this jacket, I am displaying some womanhood." She would say, her face turning expressionless as she collected her hand and crossed her arms. They folded under her breasts as she continued. "With you types it's always the same. You want to demean me to feed your own insecurities." She would smile only after that word. The only word she seemed to know that was more than eight letters, "But you're a tiny cute thing. What you doing here anyways?"

She knew the game. She just had to get the pieces where she needed them.
    Elizabeth Cho
    Elizabeth Cho

Post by Elizabeth Cho Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 pm

That struck a nerve. Her nerves shouldn't have to be struck. But, she shouldn't provoke this she-devil any further. Oh, how she'd love to give this bitch a stern talking to, but alas, she needs to be mature and be the adult. She gave the old wench a deadly glare and walked off, sipping on her boba tea and pulling out her phone. "This hag better not do anything or else I'm going to smack someone.." She needed to count from 1 to 5. Each number, a couple of steps.

"One. I need to cool down.. shake it off. Why am I so hot and bothered around her? Two. Probably because she's such a disgrace to women. Three. Why did she have to have such a body? She doesn't deserve to get that body and suddenly mistreat it with lewdness. Four. She just.. irks me! My god, I need to do something. Five. I'm probably about two to three meters away from her, so she probably won't do anything.. to me.." she'd say as things suddenly got VERY hot. She was sweating, hard. She was probably having a heat stroke.. all of her thoughts had almost evaporated as everything around her went dark.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:09 pm

"Fuck." she would watch the girl fade out.

Yukina ran to her, unsure of what to do, and ill equipped for the situation. She would try to catch her before she fell. She had watched her walk away, and was prepared to chase, but wouldn't chase unless she knew they wanted it.

She took the sleeve of her jacket and begun to wipe the sweat away from the girl's forehead and face. She begun to fan her, hoping it would help in some way. She was not going to leave someone helpless in the midst of nowhere. She had to do something.

"I shouldn't have skipped leg day. . . " she would think to herself as she would do the best she could to lift the girl. She had to get to a building fast, into shade and hopefully some water for the girl. Oh how the tables turned. Oh well. She needed Yukina now, even if she didn't want her.
    Elizabeth Cho
    Elizabeth Cho

Post by Elizabeth Cho Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:04 am

Elizabeth was seeing darkness. Everything was black. But sudden sources of light began to cloud in on her mind, her eyes kept closed. She was seeing odd shapes, but everything was just so hot that she could barely focus. It was so hot. She felt something touch her, like hands, and something soft wiping away the sweat on her forehead. She didn't know what was happening. It was like she was in a very painful trance. Everything was so hot to her. Her clothes must have been soaking wet by now. She couldn't think. Was she dead? No, she'd see something, at least. It was like she was blind. Was she being lifted now? She could feel soft mounds touch her. It was comforting but she was still burning up. It was like she was frozen in very hot ice. It was so, so, very hot. Her mouth was as dry as a desert. She could barely breathe. The heat was really getting to her. But suddenly, she was able to say something, though very muffled. 

"W a t e r..."
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:55 pm

She would find her way into a small restaurant. She would sit her in one of the booths in the back of the place in the dark corner, and conveniently, under the air conditioned vent. The staff didn't seem to mind, and there only seemed to be a small few on hand. Yukina would look to them for aid, only for them to bring her a few glasses of water. She would sit beside the girl and lift the cup to her lips, tinting it slowly, as if to feed her like a child. The breeze would blow into Yukina's shirt . . .

Only then did she realize she forgot to wear a bra today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:36 am