Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Departed and the Forgotten [Private]

Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty The Departed and the Forgotten [Private]

Post by Don Quixote Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Aye Nanashi had stayed with the girl for some time. She had been asleep for what he predicted now were hours.. Settling in this large manor - he had chosen a single set of quarters with which to care for the girl to nurse her back to health. A Starfall was a rare creature. Perhaps she would be able to aid his journey. Perhaps this had been destiny. Or maybe he was just lucky. Leaning his blade on the wall- Nanashi had taken the liberty of changing her into a white kimono hanging in the bathroom. Her clothes were being washed and cleaned - she had dirtied them quite a bit in the battle. His own had also been stained with blood from the battle, as well as dust and dirt. Both of their clothes washing as the Wanderer himself adorned some royal wear he had scavenged. It was a little tight on him - fitting a man of a smaller size, but he made due with it.

He would wait for the girl to come to. He had also contacted Nissa to let her know where to find him. Perhaps she would have some ideas on how to handle the Starfall.

@Nissa Drax @June
    June
    June

I Need A Medic! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty
    The Second Starfall

Lineage : Starfall's Mark
    Origin : Unknown
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Level : 59
    Experience : 30830

The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty Re: The Departed and the Forgotten [Private]

Post by June Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Two.

Her eyes would open slowly as she began to pick up the pieces. She was far from alarmed. She knew her role, as well as the curse mortals would face if they hurt, harmed, or god forbid kill a starfall outside of their own purpose. She would lay there, dressed in something that seemed softer. It was foreign to her. But she left it alone. She would recover, the man that saved her was smart enough to wait.

". . . So I was right." the girl would say, ". . . I can never get away from those damn swords."

She hated their power.

But still, she found their voices to entertain her.
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty Re: The Departed and the Forgotten [Private]

Post by Don Quixote Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Nanashi's ears perked up as the woman finally came to. It had been about time - there was only so long he could sleep and wait for her to wake up. He wondered where his Viri lover had gone off to - having never arrived despite the raven he had sent. He supposed in the end it did not truly matter. At the mention of the swords - he let out a small chuckle. "I take it I'm not your first," he joked with a chuckle. The implication was much dirtier than the actual meaning, but that was half the fun after all. "The sword's been with me for... maybe a month now? A year? Time is hard to recall in this realm as you well know...," he stated plainly, despite her not asking.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.
    June
    June

I Need A Medic! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty
    The Second Starfall

Post by June Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Kali Yuga.

"You'll be my second." she would answer playfully, "Assuming you mean my power. If not, then you're the first I've seen wield the sword that didn't have a hand in crafting it." She would sigh. It was all too familiar for her. Falling, dying, living again to sleep and be lazy.

It was actually quite perfect. But when she was done, she only wondered what would become of her soul. Would Kyonshi take her in, or would she be reborn for a final time?

"Better. If you want a wish now, it best be simple, or you'll find better time to bandage me up and take care of me for the next few months." She would smile. "I'm June," she would tell him, "I was the original courier of those blades."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Ah so she too was using wordplay. She was a funny soul. "Is that so?" he asked with a smile. So she was fairly new to the wishing thing then? That was interesting. To be quite frank he had no idea what he'd even want to wish for. The plague of a simple mind he supposed. The Blue-Eyed Warrior hovered in mid-air as she told him if he wanted to make a wish now it had to be simple, or else he would be better off taking care of her for awhile. "To be honest I'm not sure what I'd even want to wish for. I suppose having you for company for awhile wouldn't be so bad," he said while tilting his head. "We can worry about that later I suppose. What can I do to help?" he asked.
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:37 pm

"The material is soft enough for my back I guess. I'm just a bit tired." She smiled, "Y'kno, flying in a stone crystal and fallin out of the fuckin' sky is a lot more exhausting than you'd think."

With the blade so near to her, so close, she could see the life she once had. It was so simple, but without that stupid woman over her, she could rest finally. But if he was the new holder, did he know the story of the weapon at all?

"Did you meet the blacksmith too? Or did you already know of the cursed blades?"
    Wish Power : C-Ranked
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Nanashi chuckled. She was definitely an amusing personality at the very least. "Well I'm glad you're comfortable," he said following his soft course of laughter. "Aye we'll take it easy for awhile so you can recover, but when you're able we'll probably be back on the road. I doubt you wanna be cooped up in a bedroom forever," he said with a smile. "I suppose that would be kind of exhausting. Having to kill multiple lunatics was no picnic either though," he said softly, his tone shifting a little more serious as the words escaped his lips. It was an unfortunate circumstance. June asked him about the blacksmith, to which Nanashi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I met Nissa...," he trailed off before chuckling a little again, his mind fading back to their passionate introduction. Hopefully he would find her again soon with a new visit, and rekindle their affair. Snapping out of it however he brought his attention back to the Starfall. "But anyways.. yeah I know about the sword. This thing is not exactly a picnic, but I've grown able to manage it at this point. It's story is kind of depressing..." he said with a shrug.
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 pm

"Nissa?" she laughed at the thought of it. "Nissa isn't a blacksmith. She was an assistant at best. Agol was the blacksmith. He made the sword for power, to claim a while kingdom for his honor. It was by that blade that he ended up killing his son, blinding by his own pride and greed."

The tale was old, but still within reach. June would have no idea of Agol's passing, or how the swords left his grasp. She didn't need to know of the two that took the weapons from him, nor the fact that this man killed the righteous owner from that day. If fairy tales were a mark of character, the man before her was the villain. But this was no fairy tale. This was another crude story that tied them down to Pandora. This world was far from rainbows and sprinkles.

"She was always so mean when we met." June would add, "Eh, but so was everyone else."
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 pm

He raised an eyebrow. Had he gotten his info wrong? Admittedly it had been a few months since he heard the story. He supposed he could have misremembered it. "Hm. Is that so?" he thought to himself aloud. Nanashi had obtained the blade from a Green Knight in the dark cities, after a contest gone sour. The Green Knight had tried to kill him, and Nanashi had responded in kind by killing him first. He didn't know any of the characters from those stories...

June mentioned how Nissa had been mean when they first met. Her tone seemed almost sad, as she muttered how everyone treated her as such. "Do you consider me mean then?" he asked with an eyebrow. Genuinely curious as to the answer...
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:37 pm

"That's not really the answer you're asking for, is it?" she'd ask. "I like you. You are mean, but so far, not to me." She would smile, acting as if she figured the man out.

June was nothing more than a street rat who had been hired to do small and simple dirty work for local gangs. Like another girl, she was raised in Bosco and the both of them found each other working against each other. They were harmless rivals, and most of the time June got distracted with higher paying jobs. But her friend always picked up any job she could take, even if it only paid one rotten apple.

She wanted to be strong like that. She wanted to be as strong as the man in front of her. Whatever she wanted, she needed to do her job first. She needed to grant wishes.

"Did you think about your wish yet?" she would ask.

Wish Power : C-Ranked (5/10)
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Nanashi frowned as he listened to her answer. She said she liked him, which was nice to hear. But everything following that saddened him a little. Was he really that bad? For Nanashi it had never occurred to him that maybe he was a bad guy. "Am I really so bad?" he asked, the inflection in his voice sounding hurt. He sighed. Perhaps the sword had given him a bad reputation.

"I guess that's just something I'll have to live with," he said. He laid his upper body down on the bed, his feet still pressed to the floor. He hadn't ever considered himself as such, but perhaps with the Sword and the Dark Magic he used it was inevitable. He didn't try to be evil. He liked to fight and that was all there was to it. He avoided killing when he could, though sometimes others brought it upon themselves. He sighed.

When asked about his wish however - he was silent for a few moments. "To be honest I can't think of anything off the top of my head. What do people usually wish for?" he wondered, hoping she could give him ideas...
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:37 pm

"Mean isn't bad. it's also the sword, he likes to make you mad and evil. But if you call him names he usually shuts up." she would laugh a bit, coughing afterwards. "Besides, I said mean, not rude."

It was all things to consider. But even so, with one's magic and the tools they carried, they were bound to be reshaped by this world. June was a loud boisterous girl, becoming a Starfall had forced her to be kind in hopes of her life being returned to her. Perhaps it was all something people had to do.

"Money. Power. Experience. Treasure. Rare things. I heard someone even wished for a rare magic . . . for their ill sister or something. Something that healed her." She shrugged. "There's only so much I'm able to remember. When you're a starfall you learn a lot of things, but it's all at once in one moment. You have to try to retain what you can I guess."

She paused. "Do you have a family? Or anyone close to you? If I know anything about Pandora, is that company makes this place seem a lot more comfy."

Wish Power : C-Ranked (6/10)
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:19 pm

She backtracked her statement about him - saying that he wasn't necessarily bad but that he was mean. He did bad things, partially on account of the sword. That much was true. He wasn't lost on that fact. Of course he thought the scale of things was a bit more on the positive side. Nanashi would have to work harder at trying to control the Soul Edge and restrain its evil. "I suppose you're right," he admitted with a frown, sitting upright again.

Nanashi was a neutral existence. He wasn't the best of people, but he earnestly didn't try to hurt people. Not really anyway. He was simply a being with no memories, trying to find himself in this strange world of Pandora. He loved to fight as it brought him a challenge, it made him feel powerful.

Alas his thoughts were back on the wish. He supposed he could wish for more power, but that seemed so... boring. He didn't like getting things without earning them. How could one call that real strength then? However the idea... of someone wishing a rare magic for another was intriguing. To give someone else power... could make for some fun battling. Even if it didn't hold any stakes.

"Aside from Nissa, I'm not really all that close with anyone. I know a feel people I've passed by... but none that I'd consider myself close with...

Could I wish for Nissa to obtain magic? It's the only field of battle she's inferior to me in...
    he noted.
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 pm

It took her a while to process what he had said. He considered Nissa his closest ally and even compared his strengths to her. Were they travelling together? Were they together? No, it wasn't important. It was amusing, but it wasn't important.

"How I am right now, I could grant her something simple at best. Fireballs, or some singular element." She paused, "Knowing her, Ice fits her the best, or rocks." She shrugged again at the idea. "Because I know her, I might be able to give her something more, but only because I talk from experience. "

But what if she couldn't do it? Maybe not at the power she imagined, but she could give Nissa something. "If I may," she began, "How did you and Nissa first meet?"

Wish Power : C-Ranked (7/10)
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Nanashi relished the idea of Nissa being able to fight with him on a more even playing field. It certainly would add a new level of... fun to their relationship. Thoughts in his head swarming. However he tried to focus and listen to the Starfall. As it was she could only give Nissa something basic. "Hmm... that won't do. I suppose I'll just have to be patient then~!" he said with a smile. This idea was fun to him, and truly something worth a wish. He could wait for her powers to strengthen. He wanted this wish to be as potent as possible for a maximum challenge.

Tilting his head however - he found her question a curious thing. Why did she want to know? "What? Are you jealous?" he joked with a soft, giddy chuckle. "Well. I was on a quest to locate some information about the damned sword over there... when Shini Chikai of Yamigakure told me about Nissa. I tracked her down and eventually located her. Our... interaction was a bit strange at first. She was hostile," he remembered, murmuring with a nod as he recalled it vividly.

"But eventually we got to talking and I found her... interesting. She was able to connect with me in ways most don't I find," he said. They were both lost souls trying to find some purpose for themselves, and both stained by things they did not wish on themselves but rather were just brought into.

"We also fooled around," he said bluntly with a smile.

June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:55 pm

". . . I didn't need to know that much." she would tell him. "I only wanted to know because Nissa and I have history." She would pause to stare at the man/

"Is wanting to know where old friends are, not common around here?" She was curious.

As a starfall, her life was limited. All she had was existence; living like any ordinary person. She enjoyed this moment. It made her feel human. She had her moments as an entity, nothing more than living in pure magic and knowledge that surrounded the world. She had access to everything in the world. The more she begun to learn, the less she would be able to retain when she reawoke. It was a blessing and a curse to starfalls. They would learn so many things about their true purpose in
    Pandora, they would even learn of the future of some people. But with so many lives, spirits, timelines and worlds, only so much could be retained in their mind. But they all knew the man who understood all of the magical essence.

Progress to B-Ranked
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:30 am

"Oh... my bad... haha," he laughed, not seeming embarrassed by the oversharing. He truly had no shame. At the idea of her and Nissa having history though - he admittedly grew curious. His head spun as he contemplated the ways that they might have known each other. "Were... you two lovers?" he asked bluntly, whilst tilting his head in wonder. Then when she said old friends... he got the answer to this question. "I suppose not. But you didn't exactly tell me you were friends with her, haha," he laughed again, this time a little less sincerely.

"How did you two meet?"
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:04 am

Perhaps friends wasn't the best of words to describe how she knew the woman. They were all just two of the many hands involved with the cursed blades. June herself was just a messenger in Bosco like others. She learned things as she worked. She had no real importance to it all, she just simply happened to be the one to deliver some of the parts needed. It was as straight forward as that.

"She was the one who I delivered to the most." June would answer, "At least for that time. Later on, I had to deliver the swords. I can't remember if she was the recipient or the one who told me to deliver it, but it doesn't matter that much anymore." She would laugh at the memory. "I usually poked fun at her."

Progress to B-Ranked
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 am

Nanashi stood there in curiousness as he waited for an answer. This creature was very strange to him. Wise yet unknowning. He couldn't help but be interested in her. "Yeah. Sometimes I forget things too, haha," he laughed when she seemed to have completely mixed up her history. "I suppose in the end all that's important is that you're friends. I hope that you can come to consider me as such," he said with a smile. Extending his hand he patted her on the shoulder - his strong hand rather gentle in the moment.

"How are you feeling by the way?" he would ask, wondering if her condition had bettered.
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 pm

She could feel the insides of her body warm up, as if to force her to relax. No, that wasn't it. That wasn't how they worked. Magic seeped into her body, her cells absorbing the essence of this energy. That's what it was. Yes. That's what it was.

She smiled, feeling as if she could take on the world, even though she knew she couldn't. Not yet at least. She would raise her hand, to inspect her own palms as he rested his hand on her. A faint green aura hovered over her skin. As if a steam was slowly exiting her body. It was her power.

"Much better, perhaps now we should discuss your options of a wish." she would say, "It won't be long until I've reached my potential. Besides, not all wishes require my full strength."

She would speak to him, not answering his comment about friendship. She knew well enough that if she was to be faced with a similar fate as Natsume, whatever friends she made in this era, would be long gone when she was granted her mortality once more.

"I guess first things first, do you want something for you, or for someone else?" And so the questions began.

Wish Power : B-Ranked
    Progress to A-Ranked
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:01 am

Nanashi - Warrior Mage

Nanashi tilted his head in response to the creature's cheer as she smiled seemingly out of context with the conversation. Or perhaps her smile was indeed an indication of her feeling better. He found that odd given that he had just let her rest and chatted with her a bit. Were all Starfalls this easy to help? He supposed so. There was no reason to assume they were at all different from one another. Still. He found it quite interesting.

As she confirmed that she was much better, it seemed she was eager to get out of his company. That... admittedly didn't feel very good. But he supposed perhaps she had other things to do. "Well...I suppose what we were talking about earlier...," he said in response. "Do you think Nissa would be able to use this? If I were to wish for her to receive Magic?" he said as he reached deep into one of his pockets and pulled out a unique stone. The Titan Lacrima that Gyuki had given him for rescuing the Bijuu from annoyances, as well as clearing out the riff raff that were his supposed challengers.

He figured she would recognize it, and be able to answer his question. "Truthfully it's not just for her sake. I'd like her to get to a level where she can challenge me in a fight. I enjoy battle and want her to be on par with me," he explained.

He was simple. Some thought him brutish, but he was just a guy having fun.

June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:46 am

So he wasn't so selfish as most people were. That was refreshing. Perhaps she would sooner have her old life back than she originally thought.

She looked at the crystal, paying attention to the details of it. She looked much longer than needed, all she needed was a second and she would understand all of its power. But to imagine Nissa with all of that power was a bit unsettling, but also sweet to know someone actually cared about her.

"I can only grant one wish. That's all my power allows me to do. Either I can give her this magic, or I can give her the skills to use the magic." She'd shrug, "She'll have to learn how to use this power on her own. I don't know how she'll use it, nor how it will effect her. All I can promise is that she'll have this power, and her power will be strong."

She wondered what anyone would do with this power. All of this magical power, immediately at their fingertips.

Current options:
    - B Ranked Magic
    - 1,000EXP, C-Ranked Magic
    - 3,875EXP
    - 2,000EXP, D-Ranked Magic

(All spells will be premade in advance. Only spells in equal rank to the class of the user will be able to be cast.)

Wish Power : B-Ranked
    Progress to A-Ranked
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

Nainai-san~!

Character Sheet

Post by Don Quixote Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Nanashi - Warrior Mage

"I understand... Clearly the best thing to do is to keep you traveling with me for a bit.. if that doesn't bother you," he said with a giggle. In all seriousness though... he knew that he couldn't keep her prisoner with him forever. "I suppose you'd hate that though. Perhaps the best thing to do is to just trust in her ability to handle the magic... very well," he said.

"I wish for Nissa Drax to be granted the power of this Water Crystal that I carry with me in my hand, so that she may accompany me and fight alongside me in my travels~" he said softly, finally making his wish to fully release the Starfall from his company. He trusted Nissa, and he believed she would be able to control this magic.

(GOing for the B ranked Magic Option XD)

[
    June
    June

The Second Starfall

Post by June Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:37 pm

She would nod at the man's request. However, she would not take up the crysta within his grasp. Instead, she would make something for his time, something worth just that much more.

She closed her eyes and her skin would begin to glow. Her hair would stand up, flowing upwards as if she was in water, or if a great wind struck her from below. No breeze would fill the room, only mystery and the idea of giving someone such a gift.

She smiled, and in a flash, she would vanish. In her place, a crystal no bigger than the shape he had shown before lay on the bed. With it, it would grant the power that he chose. If he could obtain a crystal charged with some elemental powers, or perhaps an enchanted elemental coin.

That was his wish, and it would be granted.

And the girl was one more step closer to salvation.

Wish Granted : B-Ranked Magic

(All spells will be premade in advance. Only spells in equal rank to the class of the user will be able to be cast.

[/
    Kodai
    Kodai

I'm Important Too! The Departed and the Forgotten [Private] Empty

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Kodai Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:45 pm

Item : Starfall Token (Crystal)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:12 am