Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Demon meets Beast (P)

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Demon meets Beast (P) Empty Demon meets Beast (P) Empty Demon meets Beast (P) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Demon meets Beast (P) Empty Demon meets Beast (P)

Post by Akira Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Akira had figured it was about time to speak with their village's guest considering all the commotion it had been causing. It hadn't been harming anything, simply making the people nervous with its presence. Perhaps, she would be able to understand her a bit better, so she could calm her people. She had known for some time that her people couldn't simply accept an individual if their appearance was threatening or terrifying to behold. She had known from experience, from the pain, from the feeling, yet she had hopefully persuaded the elders from any rising suspicion, at least for the time being. At this point in time, there was only one thing that Akira could do to continue to protect this creature. She needed direct confrontation and verbal agreement that this creature was no threat to her village or people. Now, she just hoped she was correct in assuming this creature would be kind.

Akira would find herself entering the training grounds, where the large creature was just the perfect size to fit into. "Excuse me!" the demoness would call loudly to the feline, "Do you mind if I enter? I'd like to speak to you!" Turquoise eyes would wander up to the feline's own unmatching ones hoping for her trust.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Demon meets Beast (P) Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

Demon meets Beast (P) Empty Re: Demon meets Beast (P)

Post by Matatabi Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm

"Mother Akira." she would address the woman, "This is your home, I am your guest. You could enter as you wish, I would imagine." She would speak, wondering if that was the nature of her people. She was no Kazekage, but something of much more respect. To her, it was most honorable, and a great feat to mother can care for a whole village and country as her own. She would be proud to call this woman her own Host, if that day ever came.

Matatabi would lay onto the ground, relaxing, watching the woman with both of her own eyes. Roaming the city had its own interest but even so, people did not look at her with the respect she deserved, but still, it was more than she expected. None dared get in her way. If it was fear or actually respect itself would remain unknown.

But what brought the woman to her this afternoon?
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Demon meets Beast (P) Empty Demon meets Beast (P) Empty Demon meets Beast (P) Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:29 pm

The woman would smile at the beast upon hearing the ever so true words of the beast. Sure, Akira could enter at her own will and authority for this place was hers, however her morals overthrew her role as owner of this village. "Yes, certainly I can. Nonetheless, even my guests need their own privacy to some extent. I can't simply deny them of their living right now can I? And I'm certainly no tyrant." The turquoise eyed woman would find herself sitting down upon a broken pillar made completely of sandstone. Those shinobi of hers sure did train their hardest, perhaps she would see what else they could use in this place, however, now was not the time. Akira would beam as she became highly excited to speak with this feline face to face.

"I would like to begin with saying that I've read so much history about you. You are the flaming feline.. by the name of Matatabi? Is this correct? I definitely wouldn't want to get a being's name wrong. That'd just be plain disrespectful." Akira would look to the feline suddenly realizing she was beginning to ramble before blushing. She would recover her posture before clearing her throat, "Forgive me.
    I'll skip to the point. I simply wish to know how you came to my village and why. My people seem to be frightened because when you came you were certainly the largest threat they had ever seen considering you were so close to our home. They were confused and wondering why you were seeming so vicious. However, to me, you seemed more frightened than anything. Did that girl do something to you?"
    Akira would remember the small, red head she had taken the life from. Her heart began to beat hard and her chest began to feel sharp with pain. She was so saddened that such a small girl had been corrupted so horribly and taken so early by her own hand.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:31 pm

"If you know only of that, then Shini Chikai must have not told you the tale." the great creature spoke, beginning a story, like any children's tale.

"I will save you the details. In short, in our home world, there was a great virus that infected our lands. people died, and the tailed beasts were all tormented and we attacked in a blind rage. We had no idea of the chaos we caused, only the pain the plague caused us. This effected all of us in different ways. Everyone was infected, except for the Land of Fire, the home of Yamigakure. I was there at the time, but I was not affected. It wasn't until a great power entered this realm that the virus awoke in me and I attacked your home, of which I am truly sorry.

But with the force of your shinobi I was quickly awakened and met by mercenaries who fought for evil gods.

But as I stand now, the virus does not effect me. I am cured for the time being, but to be myself,
    is to risk my own mortal life.
    "
    She would look into the girl's face. "I have chosen you, Akira, to be my Host. It matters not of what was done to me, but of what you will do with my power."

It would be a world that would be left shaped by a few named people. Only a few would be scribed in stone. Starfalls fell and beasts sought refuge in mortals. This was no world to live as anyone did before. Times were changing. It was best to choose your own path than to let chance choose for you.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 pm

"A-A virus?" A puzzled expression would loom over the demoness' face as the large feline told her story. A virus capable of bringing harm and disorientation to such an enormous being was a virus that Akira wondered why it had been kept a secret. Why did Shini not warn her of such a danger? This danger had come all the way to the front gates of her very family filling a rage within her vessel that wouldn't calm until she confronted her ally. The woman would shove the thought into the back of her mind for now, until the problem at hand was taken care of. Her people had fended off the threat and saved this cat's life leaving Akira with a surprised expression.

Matatabi had voiced her plea to the woman saying she did not care what had become of her, but she seemed to stress that her power had a much more sensitive topic in the feline's mind. The demon would blink for a while as she mulled over the words and the fact that she had been chosen to be the host for this Bijuu. After a moment, the mother would smile, "I promise, you will not regret your decision. With your power I plan to protect... my people, my allys, and you. Together we will learn much of this world." Turquoise eyes would fall upon the feline's odd ones.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:16 pm

She lifted her paw to set her claw into the sand between the two of them. From her touch, lines of sand would turn to black. It was as if a thousand black snakes begin to weave themselves into a shape, a circle around Akira, with her at the center of it. Letters were spelled out, lines that held no explaination were crafted.

Matatabi was set on this new life, this new existence. Whatever it held, it would allow her to do what she needed, as something much more powerful. If the two of them could align their powers together, they would be unstoppable. She had to trust that Akira was a host that would bring her joy, rather than imprisionment. At least in this gamble, she was able to choose who she went to, rather than be a victim of capture and chance.

"Are you ready, or do you have more questions?." the great creature spoke, what came next was an ending to a chapter, only to begin a whole new adventure.

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Akira would watch as the feline's claw emitted black lines of sorts; nonetheless, the demon was not afraid for many circumstances. First, she was obviously a demon meaning that no matter what happened her soul would always be able to return to any world that it was drawn. Second, this feline ad indeed earned her trust leaving her with no doubt in her mind about Matatabi's intentions. Last, Akira had nothing else to lose in this situation. Certainly, Akira's children barely knew her, so they would not skip a beat knowing that her soul had left this plain of existence. Her husband had left her for some reason she couldn't even begin to fathom to question for it was simply a waste of her sorrows. He hadn't returned to her but once, only to disappear again. He hadn't sent her any signal or sign of his whereabouts. He left her to fend for herself with her own village, plus Wonderland. If anything, Akira was begin to grow more angry at the thought, but that small twinge of pain in her heart continued to stay. Alas, there was no point dwelling on her saddened life now. Akira needed to look toward a future where everyone would know her name, where everyone would fear her name, where everyone would learn to respect her heart, a future where... no. That's not what she wanted. Akira just wanted to be happy. She just wanted to be loved. She just wanted to be safe.

Akira would nod her head in disagreement as the feline asked her if she had any other questions. The lines upon the ground were curious, but Akira could only guess what they had been placed there for. Nothing interested her in this moment. She was more nervous than anything. She needed a new vessel for hers was becoming corrupted by her darkened soul. This one had darkened quicker than the others perhaps her soul was changing. Perhaps, the corpse had simply been too weak. No matter, Akira had vessels lined up for her taking. She didn't like to, but it was essential for the safety of everyone around her. Perhaps, with the help of Matatabi's power, Akira wouldn't need to change again. "I promise.. I will protect.." the woman would whisper as she closed her eyes
    to breathe as she awaited the dear bijuu to make her move.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:58 am

The symbol would glow, as would the large feline. The both of them would emit a bright blue light. A fog would soon cast over the area around in a thick mist. The woman that stood there would feel as if a strong wind struck her from all sides, her skin would bear strange markings all over in the color of the night sky. All of this would happen in the spam of just a few seconds. There was no pain, only mildly strange feelings.

Matatabi would be gone, and soon the girl would hear her voice again.

Posession of Matatabi switched to Akira. Akira is now a Jinchuriki. From this point, all threads pertaining to Matatabi will count as word count training.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:53 am