Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Hitting on Girls [Private]

Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Hitting on Girls [Private] Empty

Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

Hitting on Girls [Private] Empty Hitting on Girls [Private]

Post by Randous Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Alas so the mercenary had returned to his work. It had been awhile since the monsters had vanished from this realm. Which left Randous back to his usual jobs. Murdering those who had offended or annoyed the residents of Pandora. In this time it was the bimbo, the whore. Selling her body to those in Urban City. Her popularity had grown. And it had reached certain circles. It angered them. The idea of something so grotesque.

It wasn't a challenge, but it paid decent money.

The armor clad hitman did not need a full arsenal this time. Three simple weapons would do. This wasn't going to be much of a fight. He searched the street corner where she was said to have worked.

This would be a bit strange.

Wearing Full Armor: Lobo
    Sheathed on Back: Deathstroke
    Holstered on Left Leg:Livewire
    Holsteredon Right Leg: Deadshot
    Yukina
    Yukina

I'm Important Too! Hitting on Girls [Private] Empty
    The Sexy

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

Hitting on Girls [Private] Empty Re: Hitting on Girls [Private]

Post by Yukina Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Hitting on Girls [Private] Cola_010

She walked the streets, bored of her own lifestyle. She had heard rumors of an opening to the dark depths of Pandora, the Netherworld. The idea itself creeped her out. She had covered up since she heard of it, and even some people confirmed it was true. Your life was suspended to serve the god... Kaseki..

Whatever it was, she wanted no part of it. It wasn't easy to enjoy her life as she did before with the idea of demons taking over the world if people didn't fight them on a constant basis. Was someone there now? Was there a force? Who knew.

She didn't.

But tonight she dawned her red jacket and black pants. It was cold, and the idea of her death lingering over her was enough to keep her up at night, and not in the way she enjoyed.
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Hitting on Girls [Private] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Randous Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:01 pm

The Mercenary known as Randous appeared on the street corner equipped with the lighter of his arsenal loads. He didn't need most of his weapons for this. It was child's play for the mercenary. Like taking candy from a really buxom baby. No one really paid for a specific method of death - just that she be removed from business.

Walking along the streets in his black and orange armor- he spotted the target. Dressed in the same attire described to him. At least she was consistent. This made this even easier. He walked up casually to the girl in his armor, aware that it might freak her out as it did so many others. From all appearances though - he wasn't here for any violent reasons. He was just another lonely soul - looking for some companionship.

"Are you Yukina? The girl I've heard of around these parts?" he asked, the inflection in his voice rather calm and non-menacing.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:10 pm

"Depends on what you've heard about me." She would answer him. He was an odd man, but nothing she wasn't used to. She had men who liked getting hit with dog toys, a man in an armored suit was certainly more tame compared to some other leather clad folk.

"I take it you're looking for the hole. Well you're in the wrong place." Yukika spoke out. Figuring the man was here to fight the Netherworld like anyone else. Perhaps it would be wise to move to the Forgotten Isles to get as far away from this mess as possible. But knowing that there was a place of rebirth, as long as she died inside of it, granted her some peace. She needed to be close enough to go to it as needed, but far enough to not worry about an accident.
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Randous Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 pm

The armored man was a little quiet, as one would think underneath that armor he was blushing. "They say.. you have a very uh... particular set of skills," he said, dancing around the subject. One could be easily embarrassed by such a conversation of lewd things. "I must admit I have not had company in a long time," he said, which was actually true. Since his experiments the Mercenary had spent many a night alone. By the way he spoke- it seemed as if he intended to change that.

What she said next was rather humorous. "Is... that what they call your... furnace?" he said rather awkwardly.

Perhaps he wasn't as good at this as he thought.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:54 pm

"Oh." She paused, realizing her mistake. "I thought you were here for the Netherworld. . . My mistake." She would sigh, wondering if she could ever return to her own life.

"I've recently traveled here and I unfortunately have no real place to stay." she admitted it to him. And it was the truth, "Perhaps if you can offer me a bed, I can offer you my company."

She spoke in a way that showed some distaste in what she had to do. It was as if her life was forced into the way it was. She needed a change. Perhaps she should go to the great pit in Pandora and battle those monsters. Maybe then she could really afford a better lifestyle.
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Randous Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Randous was kind of peeved with this woman. What? Was he not good enough for her standards? Frankly he kind of felt insulted by her tone. "Someone would have to hire me to go down there. I don't work for free in my craft," he said, being rather honest about what he did. He was a hired gun.

"You do not know me, and yet you already seem displeased by the thought of my company..," he noted, the eyes behind the mask staring at her for a few brief moments. Perhaps his plans would have to change.

He didn't like being insulted.
    Yukina
    Yukina

The Sexy

Post by Yukina Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:13 pm

"Oh... I see." she traced the ground with her eyes, not noticing his glare towards her. She had begun to shiftily walk away from the man. "I didn't think anyone wanted me around anymore." She would speak softly as she begun to walk away.

"It's why I left my home. But I see that doesn't change what I was." she would sigh, "You'll probably hurt me, it happens." she turned away from him and closed her eyes. "Just... make it fast."

She had begun to tear up. She had often fought back men who wanted to force their way upon her. She had fought back until there was no more energy to even lift a finger. But not tonight. She was tired. She was done. If he wanted to bruise her like everyone else, then she would let it happen. She wasn't going to fight back.

And if luck would have it, maybe even end her lonely life. Even in the company of everyone else, no one was ever truly at her side. ". . . I hope that girl is alright. . . " she would mumble under her shaky breath. She wished nothing more than a long live for that girl. Whatever her name was.

Amelia? Angelica? No. She knew it. She knew that girl's name. So pretty.

Amberthyst.
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Randous Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Well.. this didn't go to plan at all. Now he kind of felt bad. Here he thought she was a slummy lady- and yet she did not choose this life. It was forced upon her. She was like a wounded bird with a broken wing. There was little point in repairing her or comforting her. She had no real skills. She was just a toy for others to play with until they grew bored. The Orange and Black Armored man would be silent as she walked away from him for a moment - her eyes not on him.

"I'll make it quick then," he said, with a hidden meaning in his words as his hands blurred to grab one of his weapons.

He would move quickly behind her with a single lunge of his sword. Probably piercing her heart from behind with his blade- she would die very quickly. He couldn't imagine she was fast enough to dodge him. He was far beyond weak little girls now.

[Used Quick Draw (D rank Spell)]
    [Level 34. Lineage however is activated for the Strength and Sword of the blow - making it Level 44]
    Magic wrote:Name: Quick-Draw (lvl.1)
    Description: Randous can very quickly reach/switch/prepare any weapon on his person for usage. This allows him to quickly access a weapon in a situation in order to be properly armed for what's to come.
    Strengths:
    - Instant cast time
    - Allows him to swap, draw, and prepare any of the many weapons he has in his arsenal
    Weaknesses:
    - Weak weapons only
    - The weapons must be on his person in the beginning of the thread
    - Does nothing to refill or restock on ammo, making this useless on ranged weapons that are out of ammo or need to be reloaded.
    - Only one weapon can be drawn via this spell per use
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Weapon wrote:Name: Deathstroke
    Owner: Randous
    Type: Weapon
    Description:
    This is Randous' regular broadsword sheathed on his back. It's a claymore blade that is heavy but efficient in cutting apart his enemies. It's made of regular steel and has a blade of 3ft range with a 1ft hilt. The hilt has a crossguard to protect the wielders hand during clashing and black grip tape for easier wielding.
    Length: 4ft
    Weight: 15lbs
    Strengths:
    - Deals 1 D rank damage per hit
    - Can stab, and slash people
    Weaknesses:
    - Breaks after 2 D rank Spell Hits/5 Weak Hits
    - Can be eaten by a metal slayer
    - Melee Range requires close proximity
    Ability: N/A

Sponsored content