Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Draconic Lab Pt.1

Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 11
    Experience : 505

The Draconic Lab Pt.1 Empty The Draconic Lab Pt.1

Post by Sly Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 am

Quest Giver:
    The Draconic Lab Pt.1 2w20yudName : "Shady man"
    Alignment: Neutral
    Bio: This guy hangs around the Sandy Kingdom streets very frequently and is perhaps the best guy to turn to for the latest street news or gossip. However, he is just as serious as his expression and often gives the vibe of a commanding officer.

Job Title: The Draconic Lab pt. 1
    Job Requirements:

• 1-2 characters MAX
    • 150 words per post
    • Minimum 14 posts.
    • Roll the monster dice at least 8 times
    • Monster dice must be rolled in pairs (Not once)

Job Location: Ninja Town > Sunagakure
    Job Description:

Entry 001,

Fascinating creatures. Truly fascinating. At long last, I have finally found a lead. The ancient dragon city, its secrets are finally within my grasp. I let the team know immediately, and we set off in the middle of this forsaken desert. The signal was poor out here, but thankfully, there was a landmark jutting out of the dunes. Right upon the coordinates. We immediately got to work, building an excavation site. The location was not ideal for transportation of resources, with some desert jeeps having to take nothing but gasoline just so they will have enough to get back to the nearest town. But I can just feel the excitement coursing through me. My heart is pounding as I am writing this. We will be the first team to have ever discovered a forgotten city, perhaps the earliest time to date when we once existed in harmony with the magnificent creatures.

But what will we find inside? Even I cannot wait. This is going to be a restless night...

--

In the middle of the desert, sat an abandoned research facility, filled with nothing but rusted crates and sand. No one really knows what happened to the research team down there, only that everyone suddenly disappeared. Maybe they ran out of food? Maybe they lost communication? Or maybe they found something gruesome within the deeps of the desert?

A tour guide took the wrong the turn with a group of tourists during some dune-riding in the sand boogies and stumbled upon this facility. It was not in the map, and neither was there any information about research or excavation that was going on here. A team was sent to investigate, but they encountered monsters of some sort lurking within the darkness and the entire squad was killed. However, after their last communication was suddenly cut short with screaming, a black box was activated several floors deep within the facility. And so a pamphlet was sent out across all of Pandora, hoping to entice someone to explore what was down there, uncover the fate of the research team, and maybe find some hidden treasure that never made it to surface.

Note, this facility has been abandoned for who knows how long, but the rust and piling sand indicates a reeeeeally long time. So there are no light sources. Your task is to track the black box signal and uncover the fate of the squad team. It is also recommended that you bring someone along with you.

Enemies:

Weak: 3x bio-luminescent reptilians

Humanoid reptiles almost the height of a normal human. They have patterns of streaks and dots all over their bodies that glow blue in the dark. Anyone should be able to see them coming because of their glow, but if you are walking around with a light source in your last post, they will ambush you. Thankfully, these creatures are unarmed and will either rake you with their claws for C-ranked damage, or swing their tails under your legs for, again, C-ranked damage but also to knock you off your feet. They move pretty fast as well.

HP: 2x C-ranked hits each will kill them.

Normal: 3x bio-luminescent salamanders

Similar to the reptilians, except they are quadrupedal and pretty much look like over-grown lizards. Very rarely they lit up their backs in the dark, only doing so during breeding season to attract females, which are much larger and don't possess any bioluminescence. Thankfully, these are 3 male salamanders. Their smaller frames mean you can easily miss them if you are busied with their comrades, and they always spread around their prey to attack on all sides. They move faster than the reptilians and their bites deal C-ranked damage.

Strong: 3x armed reptilians

Armoured reptilians equipped with glowing glass-like armour. They are pretty much the same as the ordinary bio-luminescent reptilians in that they will ambush you if you are walking with your light source on in your last post. However, they are equipped with cyan glass-like sabres and a shield of a similar material. The shield blocks 1x C-ranked damage before shattering, and the sword deals 1x B-ranked damage. Their armour is unbreakable, and reduces all incoming damage to their bodies by 50%. Compared to the unarmed counterparts, these armed reptilians are slower.

Boss: Bio-luminescent drake

A large spike-covered creature that is a cross between a salamander and a dragon. Essentially, a wingless dragon with its entire body covered with purple-black scales, and winding streaks and dots that glow blue. It's height is equal to that of an average human, but has the body length equal to three humans head to toe, from its head to the tip of its tail.

This drake has a claw, bite and tail attack, all of them dealing C-ranked damage each, but will only use these if you are in melee range. Otherwise, it will use a breath attack, which is an AoE cone of flames that deals B-ranked fire damage to anyone caught in its blast. If the drake's health falls to 50% or below, it will become enraged, indicated when its marks glow red. While enraged, all its attacks deal 2x damage.

HP: 6x C-ranked hits.
    Ability: Tough Hide: All weapons deal 50% less damage to this monster.

Note: If you have already killed the drake and rolled another boss monster, treat it as strong monster.

Reward: 2x D-ranked dice

Code:
    [b]Usernames:[/b] (Who is going on the Mission?)
    [b]Location:[/b] (Where are you going to complete your mission?)
    [b]Class:[/b] (What classes are the participants?)

Last edited by Sly on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 am; edited 4 times in total
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! The Draconic Lab Pt.1 Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

The Draconic Lab Pt.1 Empty Re: The Draconic Lab Pt.1

Post by Fetus Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm

remove te frst quote code.

also who is the quest giver?

Also no missions may take place in Pandora. The only other main dessert is in Sunagkure in Ninja Town.
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

Post by Sly Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:58 pm

BUMP
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! The Draconic Lab Pt.1 Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:11 am

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t614-job-exp-rules

For C-ranked rewards, it needs to follow C-ranked job rules. There needs to be a set word requirement. As it stands, it's avg 900 words. C-ranks are avg 2k.
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP