Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

It's Gonna be Mei! [Private]

Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! It's Gonna be Mei! [Private] Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

It's Gonna be Mei! [Private] Empty It's Gonna be Mei! [Private]

Post by Yoshige Thu May 10, 2018 8:19 am

It really was strange. These islands were all over the place, and even if they were plenty, they were so quiet. Few, if any went to them, often seeking adventure. But today he sat on the same of the shoreline, watching the waves. It was the first time in a long while that he had been so close to water.

He had came here in an effort to spend more time with Mei, and maybe even learn a bit about themselves and their new form. He had hung his jacket on a branch in the shade, along with a basket of food and drink if they needed it. He sat sprawled on the sand with nothing more than a short white t-shirt and black shorts. His bare toes dug into the sand. He was going to enjoy this day.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind It's Gonna be Mei! [Private] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

It's Gonna be Mei! [Private] Empty Re: It's Gonna be Mei! [Private]

Post by Mei Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:36 pm

She was so happy when Yoshi had asked her to go travel somewhere with him. She didn't care where they went as long as they went somewhere together, and he definitely went far above that expectation. They had found themselves on an island so very close to the water sitting on a sandy area similar to a beach. It was beautiful and the water was so blue. It stretched for wat seemed like miles with a mild breeze blowing across the open space. It was quiet, but it was also filled with noise. They made no sounds, but the animals, trees, and the waves did. It was serene.

She had come wearing sandals, but immediately removed them before walking on the sand. She loved the small grains that moved under her feet and between her toes. She loved the feeling of cool water on them too, however she hadn't quite made it that far yet. She would sit on the beach in her blue, knee length dress with her knees curled up to her chest. She would have her arms crossed over her knees and her long hair draped to the right side, since Yoshi sat on her left. Brown eyes had spent a long while gazing out onto the water, but soon, they would find his face being unable to resist looking at something so important to her heart. A smile would find its way curled onto her lips as she admired the beauty of Yoshi.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! It's Gonna be Mei! [Private] Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 am

Nature. It was the one thing that seemed to define the Manji. They always found peace, in nature. It was the sound of the leaves rustling, or maybe the waves crashing. Sometimes even the sounds of the wind. It didn't matter which one they preferred, outdoors, feet to the earth, was their peace.

"Mei," the young boy would begin to speak, his eyes fixed on the horizon. It was a day of rest, a day to relax. A smile was on his face as he dreamed. He turned to face her. "Mei, do you ever wonder what the edge of Pandora looks like?"

Yoshi was probably only one of the few to know the structure of Pandora. It was no planet. It wasn't a world, it was a realm. But it was an infinite place, meant to hold everything. But how far could they go, before the world ended. How was it where it stopped? Did it stop? Or did darkness just begin? What was the end of it?

He had first came to the thought when he looked up at the moons of Kai. There was two, but only one ever seemed to move. The smaller one seemed to orbit around the larger one, and at times was countries away, hiding from sight. They did not orbit Pandora, they orbited each other.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

"Hm?" Mei would answer before looking out towards the horizon and sticking out her tongue as if she were thinking. "Well, no. I can't say I have. Does Pandora have an end? I've never seen the end of any world before, so I wouldn't know what one looked like," her heard would drop down onto her arms that were crossed over her knees. What did the end of the world look like? Did it drop off? Did it turn dark? Did it turn white? Did it ever end? Maybe they were just in a big dome and the end was just a wall. Anyone would know better than Mei did.

"Why do you ask, Yoshi? Is there something special about it?" She genuinely didn't know anything about this world, except what she had seen.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:02 am

"Well, you lived on a planet before, I mean I did too." he wasn't really sure where he was going with it. But he would stop to stare with her, trying to think about it. "I used to live on a giant turtle. The end of my world, was just the end of his shell. And he lived on an even bigger world." He didn't know why he brought it up now, but it was something to think about maybe.

"I wonder how many people like Kaseki exist in this world. I wonder how much he actually does." he would look over at the girl. It was then that he figured it out. He knew why he asked those questions now. They may have been children, but they were adults now. He wanted to have a whole lifetime to spend with her, but if they lived even longer in this world, he wanted to make sure that she was always going to be safe. He wanted to know what evils may have existed in the world.

He wanted a future with Mei, and he wanted to make sure there was nothing else that could harm her.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 pm

She would listen to him describe his past and the world he used to live on. He spoke of the giant turtle a lot and she really enjoyed hearing about him. The turtle seemed kind and friendly. She was sure she had met it once, but she couldn't remember if that was just her imagination. Anyway, she loved listening to Yoshi tell her more and more. She loved when he tried to include her thoughts in his own. She wanted to help him figure everything out and it made her happy that he asked her questions, even if she didn't have all the answers. However, she couldn't help but remember where she came from.

"Ya know, I don't actually remember my planet much. I didn't get to go anywhere because people were afraid of Momma and I. They would hurt us, if they found us. So, we stayed on the cold, snowy mountain. That's where my real parents left me, but I'm not sure why. Anyway, I never got to travel. Momma was teaching me to blend in with the real people like me, when they found us and... then I was here. I'm not sure what happened after they attacked us. Then, I was alone and after that, I found you," Her voice was sweet and lightly cheery the whole time, even though it still weighed on her heart. She wondered what things would have been like had things stayed normal. Had those people not found her, she could be traveling that world. But, she didn't think she'd be happy.

"It's sad and a little scary to think about what else is out there. But if that didn't happen to me, I wouldn't have a prince to help me along the way. I would have never met you... and if I would have known that, I would have been very sad. I don't want to live without you, Yoshi," Mei would speak as she stared into the distance with a smile only turning towards him to show the blush upon her face at the realization of the things she had said. It was all true and just a little embarrassing to say out loud.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:59 pm

"I was supposed to turn into Kaseki I think." he would say. He understood that Yoshimitsu was his father, but to try and grasp Kaseki and Kodai having the same story, was a bit strange. "Kaseki never leaves, so I don't think I could ever leave you Mei, plus, I'd never want to." He admitted it, smiling as he spoke.

He wanted to know more, or perhaps believing there was more, having an open mind would be enough. How high did the skies go? How deep did the ground go? Was there a limit to anything? And if there was, did it end at a planet's atmosphere, or like the end of a table? How was this world shaped? Was there ever a map? Could a map ever be made? Did this world constantly shift?  

"Mei, if you could have one wish granted, what would you wish for?" he would smile and turn to her, "I mean, besides us and forever, I think I can already make that happen."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:21 am