Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

It's been a while (P)

Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind It's been a while (P) Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

It's been a while (P) Empty It's been a while (P)

Post by Mei Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:43 am

Brown eyes would stare off into the distance as clouds seemed to float all around her. It made her feel lonely being encased in the clouds with nobody to see or no way to be seen, even if she didn't want to be. She missed that boy with every piece of her, yet she couldn't bring herself to go see him. It had been so long since she had last seen him and she feared that he would be angry with her for leaving. Would he want to see her too or would he just send her away?

Mei would curl her knees up to her chest as she sat in a small camp that had already been set up previously. It was one she wandered upon with her ragged dress and bare feet. She had found the dying embers of a fire that had still been burning while it was abandoned. There she had stayed for days with a small tent to cover her from the elements and protect her from the night. Again, she would face another day with tears streaming from her eyes as she looked out into the sky.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! It's been a while (P) Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

It's been a while (P) Empty Re: It's been a while (P)

Post by Yoshige Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am

Age, it was something everyone went though, at least before you came to Pandora. But in this world, if you wanted to change how you looked, it wasn't that hard. Magic fountains and spells covered the land. Some even changed of their own wishes. No one aged, at least, no one except for the two children.

He held the bag over his back as he continued to walk along the water. It was a useless skill, something mainly for show, but for him, to walk between the islands was much easier than trying to get a boat. In his sack was nothing more than various fruits and vegetables. There was also a few tools inside, as well as seeds he had been preparing to plant once more. Most of these islands were barren, and he took it upon himself to tend to the trees and fruit, to make sure all would be well. To him, it was his own personal farm.

He continued to walk towards the island until his feet walked upon sand, rather than the sea. "Mei will be so happy when she sees what I've been doing. We can live out here forever!" He said the words to himself, rather than anyone around him. "She'll be so happy when she comes back... when she comes back..." she said to himself. He would have waited for forever.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:59 pm

It had been calm and the camp was peaceful. However, she couldn't help but overlook the beauty and the happiness that it should bring. Brown eyes would look down at the dirt and close as she would think about that boy again. He was so kind, he was so precious, and she was sure that he was her prince. What did that mean exactly though? She had heard about stories of people who wanted to stay together forever, and even some who did. It was said that they felt true love. Was he her true love? What was true love exactly though? Did he think that she could be his true love?

Her face stained with tears and eyes dark with tiresome fear would rest on her knees. She couldn't get him out of her head, so much so that she believed she was hearing his voice. No wait, it wasntin her head. Her head would shoot up off of her lap and her body would jump directly into a standing position. She was close enough to the sand, but she was hidden behind a few trees. She would find herself leaning against one as she poked her head around its trunk. Brown eyes would widen seeing his being standing there and her heart would begin to beat rapidly.

Her body wouldn't move and her mind wasn't sure what to do. Did she go to him? He had spoken about her, so he wasn't angry.. was he? She would take a deep breath before attempting to take a step, but she would freeze again as she looked down at her attire. Her clothes were a torn mess, she had no shoes, her knees were scraped, her arms and flesh that shown through her clothing was scarred, and her face looked like a disaster. Would he still think she was a princess? Would he still want to find her?

As time ticked on, she became more agonized with the thought of hiding from him. She wanted to see him and eventually her body would just move. She would make her way through the trees and she would find herself running out on the sand. She would open her mouth to speak, but no words would come out. Again, she began to cry, but she would also smile, "Yoshi?"
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:20 pm

His coat was dirtied, but it was not torn. Covered in dirt and stains from all of the time he had it. He had soaked it and washed it the best he could, but he didn't want to head back home. He was doing fine. Besides, from time to time travelers and wanderers crossed his path, and he was able to barter for some new and interesting goods. His shorts were brown, something like leather, at least in how it looked, but as smooth as cotton. Patches were sewn over the holes that were made, and his feet her bear. Scars and cuts covered his legs as well as what was visible with his arms and hands. He was used to living on his own. It was just how he lived.

A smile would be set on his face as he proudly stepped onto the shore, only to lift his left hand to shade his eyes to allow him to see without the pain of the sun. He looked around, eager to start his next journey... until he heard it. No, it was her. No, it was her her.

He froze. He dropped the bag into the sand. His heart sank. His smile faded. He.. he just... he ran. He ran towards her, his arms at his side. "MEI?" he called out to her, "It's been so long Mei! I'm so happy to see you!" Tears would form over the lip of his eyes before falling down his face. His arms would wrap around the girl. "How have you been Mei? Did you go back to your kingdom?"

After all, she was a princess.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Her tear filled eyes would stare at him widely as he would drop everything he had in the sand. What was he doing? He woumd immediately start running towards her and she would stand as still as possible. Brown eyes would watch unsure of how to feel or what to do, until he was right there in reaching distance. His arms would wrap around her and her chest would begin to feel warm. Her body would feel much, much lighter. Her eyes would gather some of their previously lost shine. Again, she would begin to feel wanted and loved. Then, he would ask her where she was and how she was.

Mei would burry her face into his chest as she would uncontrollably cry right there. Nobody had any idea where she was. Nobody had checked on her. Nobody had worried about her. However, she couldn't bring herself to blame them. Afterall, she was supposed to be strong and able to care for herself. She was supposed to be better than that. She was a wanderer and she always found herself on ceazy adventures. This time was much different and she couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye.

Mei would wrap her arms around Yoshi as she would cry into his chest. Her grip on his clothes was tight and she would try to speak through the sobs. "I-Im sorry, Yoshi. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she would repeat herself, until she couldn't anymore. Her body felt weak as she leaned into him, but she would speak some more. Frantically, words would poor from her mouth, "I wanted to see you. I-I tried to get back. I tried.. I wanted.. sooner than now.. They wouldn't let me go. I couldn't get away. They.. they.." Her words would stop as she would remember their faces and she would release her grip clutching the hair on her head. She didn't want to remember. She didn't want to remember. She didn't want to remember.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:37 am

"The dead do not tell tales, unless your name happens to be Ravage Bones. Everyone dies eventually, boy. Sometimes it's better you take their lives yourself."

"Don't speak to the child like that. All life is precious. All lives should be protected, even the bad ones, young Yoshimitsu. Never forget that. And those you love, well, those are the lives you should be willing to die for."

The voices of his mentor, his guardian, who felt like an older brother,and practically was, rang i nhis mind as he held her close. She was tattered, damaged, hurt and broken. Her clothing ripped and had holes. The material no longer holding value. It was worthless. But the girl? No, she was precious. She was so sweet and strong. And most of all, she was priceless.

"Don't be sorry, I will always wait for you." The boy spoke, not knowing of the situation she had been in. Not knowing the truth. But she spoke again, trying to explain. He would tighten his grip, trying to hold her closer. His hands rubbing her back trying to comfort her. "It's gonna be okay, Mei. It'll be okay."

They? Who were they? What did they do? It didn't matter. They did something. and they were going to die for it. No one, was ever going to her his Mei.

No one was to lay a finger on his princess.
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:17 am

Mei would seem to freeze in her place not making a sound as the tears continued. What did he just say? Brown eyes would look up to him as she would be in some sort of shocked state. He would always wait for her? Did he really mean that? Had he actually waited all this time for her? Her grasp hadn't loosened on his clothing, and his grip only tightened around her as she explained to him what had happened to her. He would comfort her by hugging her, rubbing her back, and guving her all sorts of affection.

She would feel much warmer, much happier, and much more thankful that she had finally been able to see him, to face him. She felt safe with him, she felt stronger by his side, and she felt that she didn't have to be afraid of what he thought of her. Eventually, the tears would calm and her being would steady in his arms. Her grasp would soften, but she would keep her face pressed into his chest. She would find herself sort of whispering as a blush came across her face. "I will always do everything I can to get back to you and I would always wait for you. What's a Princess without her Prince?"

Mei would find herself looking up to Yoshi feeling a sense of something more. She would place her left hand across his left cheek as she would rise up on her toes a bit. She would place a kiss on his right cheek, which would turn her absolutely red as she sunk back down to hide her face against him. Her arms would curl up in front of her as she placed her hands on her chest. Why was this so different? She had done this to many people she cared about, yet this time made her feel more happy. Was this part of that love thing?
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Pain. It was something he knew all too well. His body ached, his body pained. All of the pieces of him that were ailing and dying. His body fed on the fact he was dying. It was just his life, something only a demon could stop, but to remove his pain was to turn him into the thing Kaseki had become. Would Mei still look at him the same? Sure it was only how it looked, but could she really stand to look at him if his skin was... wooden? He would wait for her until the end of days, it was just the way he was, and the way he always will be.

It wasn't until she said those words, that he realized not just who he was, but who she was as well. "Maybe I should tell you the truth then/" he would begin to say, a smile on his face, but his voice shaken, "You could never be a princess." she would tell her, and with it, a weight off his shoulders. Truth, had freed him. "Mei, you will be a queen." he held her close, knowing that if his father was dead, it made him next in line. If not Kaseki, it was him. And being the only one to really bear the title of Yoshimitsu, he was the next king.

He understood that now.

She reached up, and lay her lips to his cheek, something that caused him to blush, but instinctively, when she sunk back into his chest, he kissed the top of her head. "You won't have to worry anymore."
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:22 pm

As she spoke to her, Mei seemed to worry a bit about the putcome. Truth? What truth? Was there something wrong with him or perhaps her? Was something going to have to go away? Brown eyes continued to settle on the boy, especially when he would say she wasn't going to ever be a princess. Her heart would stop in that moment as her eyes would widen a bit nervous of what he was talking about. She was always supposed to be a princess. He had always told her that she would be one. Had something changed? Was she.. No. He would continue speaking as a large wave of relief would wash over her.

She would find herself smiling more than she ever had before in her life as she would find herself tucked tightly next to Yoshi. If she was going to be queen, then they were really going to be together forever? After she had kissed his cheek, he would reciprocate by placing a kiss on top of her head. "Hey, Yoshi?" She would begin to ask as a blush crossed her face. She would seem to twist the clothing on his back between her fingers as she would contemplate her next words. Still, she would continue to ask, "What am I to you? Because.. I think I know.. what you are to me." She would ask her question softly and with great hesitation. She wasn't sure what to expect nor what would come out.
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Yoshige Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 am

What was she to him? If she knew what he was to her, did he know what she was to him? They were friends. They cared for each other. He knew that. He wanted to protect her, like a sister. He wanted her to be happy, to live life.

"You are my queen." he would answer her. "And I would never let anything hurt you." he tried to put his feelings into words. "Kaseki said that if you care for someone, you have to be ready to give them the world." The words felt weird to taste in his mouth. They were sour, bitter almost. Even if he listened to Kaseki, it felt weird to follow his advice. What do you really say when you future self tells you something? If he is from a different world, would he really know how things worked out? Surely, he at least understood feelings. Yoshige had to trust that much of him.

"I could never give you the world." he would add on, telling her, "I want you to have everything. All of the realms, all of the kingdoms. I want everything to be yours." he would smile, holding her. "A king, is only as good as his queen. And I would love to serve you and your kingdom." He would bow his head, even if he held her. He would have downed and set a knee if he could, but for now, he just held her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:07 am