Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Friendly Chat

Kokichi
    Kokichi

I'm Important Too! Friendly Chat Empty
    The One True Maestur of Lenny

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Friendly Chat Empty Friendly Chat

Post by Kokichi Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Kokichi had decided to work a bit more in Suna, allowing him to finally get his own place. The apartment he had wasn't exactly big, but it was nice, and the bed was super comfy despite costing him a lot of his savings. And where was he getting these savings, exactly? Well, he had taken it upon himself to be the new bartender in a popular spot on the western side of the village. Apparently the last guy who worked there had gotten sick, meaning they were out of someone to work for until the man got better - which apparently was a long time, if you trusted what the doctors said on the matter.

Kokichi had been pretty well liked by the regulars of the bar, having been known for having a good sense of humor and a pretty understanding personality. He was good at listening to people's problems, so many of the clients often would rant on about their troubles to him. Still though, he wasn't quite as well liked as the last guy, who had been one of the most loved people in town, but people saw him as a worthy replacement nonetheless. He'd been working there for 4 weeks now.

Kokichi had the afternoon shift today, so it was pretty quiet. The only other customers chose not to sit at the counter, opting for a booth in the back instead. So, here he was on cleaning duty, standing in his suit that had been required for bartenders to wear as he ran water over some of the dishes that people had used earlier. His shift was probably over, in, say, 20 minutes? If all went well, he'd be outta here soon. Still though, he kinda wished something eventful would happen before he got off. Kokichi did feel kinda bored.. sighing to himself, he continued to wash the cups, keeping an eye on the door, perhaps hopeful someone would come in to entertain him a bit.
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Lineage : None

Friendly Chat Empty Re: Friendly Chat

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:45 am

You start to get used to how things are after a while. This was just how the world was. And the two of them always at least had each other. They shared everything, from beds to meals to even paychecks. Where one was, the other was not far behind, assuming she wasn't at the other's side. It's what they were used to. And even if they were annoyed or fed up with each other, they never strayed away. In this crazy world, or realm as it was, you couldn't trust anyone. Turning a corner was subject to get turned into something else. And so they never left each other's sight.

"C'mon guy, pour me another!" Celeste would call out to the bartender from behind her tower of shot glasses. She was more than hammered, yet she asked for more. It was easy to want when you at least had the money. Her sister remained at her side, her legs swung over her seat as she looked over the few people who remained in the place. A glass in her hand, she swirled the single ice cube around, sipping her own drink, one much stronger. And one she could handle. Her eyes didn't fall upon her sister, but the man who had been cleaning, his eyes fixed on the door.

"C'mooooon, another!" She asked again, drunk in the early afternoon.

She was a mess, just like most of the people of this world. It wasn't easy to cope with the dead.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Perhaps one of the reasons Kokichi was hoping for someone new to come in was to try and avoid the two who were currently at the counter. Well, more like one - from his times serving the two, he had noticed that Sabrina was much more tolerable than her sister. Sighing as he put the glass he was cleaning into the sink, Kokichi begrudgingly made his way over to the counter where the sisters were sitting. He didn't really mind the two of them, but in moments like this he certainly could get a bit irritated, mostly with Celeste. Pouring out another drink, Kokichi looked down upon Celeste, an annoyed expression on his face. "You know, you could be less loud..." he muttered, deciding to stay near the counter where they were despite all of this. Kokichi supposed this was better than being bored, at the very least. "What about you, Sabrina? You want anything?"

The situation reminding Kokichi of just how many glasses of liquor he had poured for Celeste so far today, he couldn't help but feel as though he had to lecture her. He did it out of kindness, of course - she was young after all, and honestly, nobody really had an excuse to drink that much in the afternoon. Pointing his finger over at Celeste a bit, Kokichi spoke. "And Celeste, you know your liver is going to be dead by the time the year's over at this pace, right? Shouldn't you cut down on the day drinking a bit? Or just drinking in general?" Rubbing his forehead in frustration, he closed his eyes as though he had a headache. "You're good business, but I have half the mind to just ban you from ordering here for a while for your own safety.." While he was certainly annoyed, Kokichi also felt concerned about her. Looking over to Sabrina, he hoped to perhaps earn her approval. "What do you think on that matter, Sabrina?"
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:32 am

"I'm not loud! You're loooud!" She'd speak again, her voice well above normal speaking volume. Her sister on the other hand continued to sip her own drink, nodding and lifting it with a figure letting him know she was more than satisfied.

It wasn't soon after a lecture was administered, and of which Celeste quietly sat. She was in no mood to argue, and her mind was slowly slipping away into a daze. She was tired now, and soon she'd rest her head to sleep, and her sister would spend the rest of the day beside her, as they always did.

"You're no fun Kocoshi." She would say, her words growing more slurred as she rested her head in her hands, leaning on the counter. Her face red, she closed her eyes, hoping that maybe it would make the room spin just a little less.

Sabrina sat quietly, only taking a taste of her liquor every few moments. "I think she can spend her money as she wants. It's not like it's that hard to find a new liver anyways. People collect eyes and other things here anyways, don't they?" She asked, referring to the red eyes people had long ago killed each other over. Besides, it wasn't like it was going to kill her.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Kokichi didn't really expect his lecture to be taken well, so he wasn't too bothered by the fact that Celeste seemed to simply fall asleep at the counter. He supposed she was an adult, after all. Despite the fact he was concerned, there was nothing he could really do to stop her. Even if he did ban her from this bar, she'd just head on over to one on another street instead, meaning in the end he'd just lose business without ever fixing the problem at hand. Still though, Kokichi expected Sabrina to agree more, sighing as his hand rubbed the back of his head. "I guess so..." Looking over to Celeste on the counter, he was thankful that at least Sabrina seemed to keep watch over her. After all, there were probably a lot of men who would use her drinking habits to their advantage in this village. While Kokichi didn't think about it too often, he admitted that Celeste definitely was... appealing in certain aspects. "You should be lucky you have your sister watching over you, ya know."

Ignoring Celeste for now, Kokichi would just talk to Sabrina over the counter. There was still a decent amount of time before he was off his shift anyways, and he didn't really know much about the sisters on a personal level, especially considering they were regulars. Not to mention he certainly preferred to deal with Sabrina rather than Celeste, at least based off their past encounters. "So, Sabrina. I've never really got to know much about you and your sister. What do you guys do in the village?" He asked, hoping that her answer was one that involved their professions and not simply the fact that they spent so much time drinking. Or, Celeste at least.
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:59 am

Men, or anyone for that matter always seemed to talk to her about her habits. It was her choice on how to cope with herself, even if it wasn't the way the world would agree with. It wasn't like she was hurting anyone but herself. Her sister didn't seem to mind too much. "Cocoshi is talking to much..." she would say under her breath, and even softer, "Yeah, I know." They had each other in this crazy mad world. It might not have been the life they wanted, but it was what they had now. As she leaned on the counter, her eyes fell upon the man, noticing bits of him she never saw before.

"I'm an ambassador of sorts you could say. Though, if you took me hostage, I doubt anyone would pay a price for me." she would answer, "And she's a doctor, of sorts. I'm not really allowed to discuss the details." She would smile, taking another sip. "Different jobs, but they always seem to take us to the same places at the same time." She too would look into his face. "Besides, it's not like you're just a bartender either. I'm sure you have all kinds of other talents." It wasn't the drink speaking, but her general curiosity. It was after all, her job to collect information. But she was only paid for the important details. These questions, were for herself.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:18 pm

"Ah, top secret stuff? Certainly not what I expected Celeste to work as, but I suppose I don't give her enough credit." Smiling over at Celeste, Kokichi did often wonder if he was too hard on the girl sometimes. He only ever saw her (and Sabrina by extension) while they were in this bar drinking. Only one side of many different ones that the sister may have had. His eyes meeting with Sabrina's again, Kokichi shrugged at her question. He didn't believe himself too be too talented, though he would still give himself a bit of credit, wanting to seem a little bit cool in front of two admittedly very attractive women. "I do, though I suppose learning is my main one. I'm quite easily able to adapt to things, a prime example being living here. Not too long ago I was far away from this place. I suppose that's a story for another day, though..."

Pouring himself a drink now, Kokichi noticed it was basically just him and the sisters remaining in the bar. He could talk a bit more freely, relax a little. Taking a sip at it, Kokichi sat down on one of the barstools kept behind the counter. "Why do you two frequent this bar so much anyways? The atmosphere? Good guests?" Smiling a little bit at Sabrina specifically, Kokichi spoke in a slightly different tone. "Maybe to see me?" While Kokichi would certainly be willing to do quite a number of things to either sister, he was slightly more interested in Sabrina - in a way. Celeste was certainly more desirable on a physical level, her curves seeming much more apparent to Kokichi, though he couldn't know for sure considering that how the two dressed and acted could make a difference to that. Sabrina, while not quite as attractive to Kokichi in that sense, was certainly more interesting on a personality level. He would much rather flirt a little with her. "I'll admit that I'm quite happy to see you two often as well. The fact that the best looking pair in the bar always spend their time talking to me is certainly quite a confidence booster."
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:37 pm

People assumed things about them. It was expected. Be it because of their gender, or simply how they acted, it was as if they were never meeting the standards for their job. Granted, they were good at them, so why did it matter? It wasn't like they were harming anyone. Being at a bar, you only got to see one side of a person, be it their drinking habits, or just how they served customers. It was how the world was. There was no way around it. "Meh." she would say, placing her head on the counter to rest once more.

"You just happen to be a lucky choice." she would tell him. It was all he needed to know. It wasn't like a bar was rare in this place, but they certainly had their reasons. She would reply back with a smile to answer his words.

"Oh is that all? I only boost your confidence?" she laughed a bit. There was no shame in enjoying yourself.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:45 pm

"Nahh, don't worry. You do a lot more than just boost my confidence, Sabrina." Kokichi smiled into the girl's eyes. What did he even mean by that anyways? Was he implying she gave him joy? Was it an innuendo? Kokichi thought about thinking about it, but decided that doing so would probably just do nothing but have him staring into space. He worked better when he didn't try to understand every little thing. Still, there was something about the way Sabrina was always composed that got to him. On one hand, he liked it. She was classy and mature. On the other hand, he did wish to see at least some cracks in her. She was only human after all. Kokichi's curiosity led him to come up with a great idea.

Standing up from the stool, Kokichi held his finger up for a moment to signify he was going somewhere for a moment. Soon moving along the back of the bar, Kokichi searched for a moment before eventually coming across liquor that was certainly much stronger than the one that he had been serving the twins so far. Grabbing a fresh set of shot glasses for both him and Sabrina, Kokichi sat back down on the stool once again, pressing the glasses down on the counter where he and Sabrina sat on opposite sides. "Here, you should try this one out with me. Owner seems pretty enthusiastic about it. Wouldn't hurt if we got half as drunk as your sister every now and again too, right?" Shooting her a smile, Kokichi hoped that he was either charismatic or attractive enough - or both - to get Sabrina to actually go along with it. She seemed like an incredibly responsible person, so Kokichi thought there was a chance she might decline the idea. "It's just us 3 - maybe even 2 at this point here after all. Or are you scared that you don't hold your liquor as well as me~?" he added in at the end, wondering if perhaps the idea of competition could spur the usually mature woman just a tiny bit as he poured some in both their glasses, ready to go whenever she was.
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:49 am

It was rough. All of it was. With her head pressed to the counter, it didn't mean she wasn't there. She could still listen, even if she wanted her brain to stop completely. Maybe it was unprofessional, but did it matter? They weren't the Kage's daughter, they were just messengers here on a trip. They weren't spilling secrets left and right, they were still doing what they had to do. Really, wasn't that all that mattered?

"I suppose since I don't have anywhere to be after. I'll indulge the offer." She smiled, the glasses being poured with what free liquor he had to offer. She wasn't one to turn down something free, and seeing that there was no way it could actually send her past her limit entertained her for a while at least. "You mistake my habits with my abilities. Just because you don't see me do it, doesn't mean I can't." She smiled, taking the glass once he had poured it, ready to down it given the word. She was never the one to eagerly drink something unless someone else took part.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:22 pm

"Mysterious as ever I see. Should be fun to see your hidden talents for myself." Kokichi commented, opening up the bottle that the owner had told him about. Apparently it was foreign. REALLY foreign. So foreign that Kokichi couldn't even remember the name of the place the owner had told him it was from. He wondered how foreign the two women in front of him were, now that he thought about it. Perhaps if he was lucky enough he'd get to know them a bit better. Pouring a drink for both him and Sabrina, Kokichi lifted his shot glass. "Here we go." He said, lifting up the small glass, giving Sabrina a moment to do the same. He than quickly drank it in one swift motion, the strength of the liquor springing his eyes open. This was REALLY strong. Did people from that foreign land actually drink so? Kokichi blinked, looking towards the bottle, letting out a sound from his mouth that further indicated that it hit him pretty hard. "Goddamn..."

Regaining his composure as the drink still burnt a little in his throat, Kokichi decided to pour another one, deeming that it would probably take more than just one glass to get Sabrina to really open up. If Sabrina's glass was available he'd pour another one into her's as well. "Well, at least something this strong has at least the tiniest chance to put a tiny little dent in your defenses." Kokichi said, realizing what he just said sounded pretty refined. "Huh, maybe all of those elementary school poetry classes are paying off..." He commented to himself, him being rather impressed at such a relatively simple and honestly not all that great of a line appearing more adorable than anything else. Kokichi held the glass in his hands, looking towards Sabrina, his eyes focused on her. "That being said, it might end up being the other way around. Not that my defenses were particularly strong to begin with." He wondered just what Sabrina would do if she managed to hold her liquor much better than he did. Was she interested in learning more about Kokichi? Was she totally indifferent to him? Would she take the opportunity to rob the bar? It was hard to say, but Kokichi found himself not worrying about it too much.

Either way, Kokichi figured it was best to get some discussion going - there were things he was hoping to ask, details he wanted to know about the sisters. He'd pour Sabrina and him another drink should she request it, of course. "So, who's the big sister?" Kokichi asked. It was something he had been wondering for a fair bit now. "I can never seem to figure it out. You definitely act older, but Celeste looks a bit more..." Kokichi's eyes wandered over to Celeste. There was definitely a very clear reason he thought Celeste looked older, one that was probably fairly obvious. Kokichi knew Sabrina was very perceptive so he didn't even bother trying to deny anything, instead just opting to continue talking while directing his attention back to Sabrina. "All in all though, my bet's on you. So what's the answer?"
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:19 am

A taste of home, if you could call it that. This world was nothing more than a massive jigsaw puzzle made from several sets and put together with pieces that fit almost quite right but never were. There were those little things that reminded you it wasn't the same. A lava pit in the middle of the dessert, a forest in the middle of a tundra where snow doesn't fall, or that land where the moon is always in the sky. It was strange here, yet so inviting. Eventually you got used to it, started to forget what it was like living anywhere else. It might not have been where she was from, but it did beckon a memory to the front of her mind. She smiled as she downed the shot, placing the glass back onto the table. She looked at the man, shuffling herself, the black leather pants rubbing slighting against each other as she adjusted her thighs. The purple crop tank top rested against the table as she leaned forward, resting a bit of weight as she did so as well.

"So that's your goal then? To disarm me and pry for information?" She smiled as the drink was poured. When he would lift his glass, she would drink her own, faster than the first.

"Me." She would speak, her voice muffled from her arms covering her head. She lifted a hand as if to signal. She lifted and turned her head to look at him, a single eye peeking over from her arms. A hint of a smile. "Some of us are more comfortable with our bodies." she would say. Only sit upright to adjust her clothing. A pair of demin shorts and a white tank top. Rather loose, as if to combat the heat of the sand, but a long coat to protect, well, from eating said sand. But still, even under the tank top, with the brassier that presented itself, she still looked more modest than her sister, even if her body proved to be more tempting.

"You've lost your bet, does that mean I get another drink to your failing defenses?" She would smile, "My silvered tongue wins another game of wits."

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:08 pm

"You caught me red handed." Kokichi replied, putting his hands up a bit in a semi-joking matter. She was sort of on the mark. More than information Kokichi just wanted to see some sort of crack in Sabrina's otherwise completely composed self. There was no way that she truly had absolutely no openings, right? It was a stark contrast compared to her sister especially. Her older sister, as Kokichi had just learned. "Ahh, I see. It's not too surprising. You do look like the older sister after all." Kokichi's tone teased Celeste, though he was sure she was very used to being seen as the much less mature of the pair. Kokichi couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit at the way Sabrina responded to his loss, though he still felt somewhat frustrated he didn't even get that right. Pouring her another drink, Kokichi spoke. "Yes yes, you'll get another one. Hopefully it doesn't rust that silver tongue you speak of though."

Kokichi rested the drink near Sabrina once again, pouring one for himself next. Thinking on it, he had caught a glimpse of what seemed like a smile from Celeste earlier. Perhaps she would be willing to help find a way to get Sabrina flustered in any shape or form? It was worth a shot. Still, he couldn't ask upfront. He had to find a way of getting something out of Celeste without at least her noticing. Preferably without Sabrina noticing as well - though given the woman's intelligence Kokichi thought that to be fairly unlikely. Perhaps he should ask both of them a question at once. It wouldn't be that weird of a thing to do, given as Celeste was clearly paying attention to their conversation. "I've seen guys come up and talk to the two of you a fair bit. Who do you men hit on more between you two, do you think?" Kokichi asked, both his tone and the direction of his voice indicating this was a question for both of them.

The plan was a decent one, at least in Kokichi's opinion. Sibling rivalry was fairly common, and from Kokichi's experience the younger siblings always found themselves feeling somewhat envious of the older ones. The only question was if Sabrina (or Celeste for that matter) even cared about those kind of things. It had never been something the three had really discussed before. Downing his drink quickly, Kokichi took a second to settle into the insanely strong taste once again. Now that that part was over with, he could get on with the next stage of his plan. Kokichi got the feeling that was Sabrina didn't realize he was more so looking to see her embarrassed more than for her to let any info slip. He could use this to his advantage. He'd call a bet like earlier, but this time he'd go for the one that he thought would be wrong. "It's gotta be you, right Sabrina?" he asked, giving his best smile towards the girl. Kokichi had heard her speak quite confidently in her silver tongue earlier. He wondered if that confidence extended to other things. And what would happen if that confidence was built up? Or broken?
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:57 am

Men, for the most part were simple. Perhaps not men, but people. Even females had their goals, sometimes guarded better, but were simple in their regard. Everyone had their missions, their aspirations, and it was only a matter of what to say and how you said it to find out what. People often masked their emotions and intentions, but when everyone wears a mask, it starts to defeat the purpose. Some people could read faces just by seeing what little they could from their eyes. Words, were no different in this case.

"Well, like all precious metals, to keep it well, you need to polish them to maintain proper." she would say with a smile, awaiting her trophy. Even a small reward like this was still a reward. It wasn't soon after that another question was presented, no doubt laced with other intentions. Was he gauging their relationship with each other with how they dealt with his words, and not the answer itself? Possibly, but that was not something either of them could process at the moment.

"Noooope... It me." She would say, lifting her hand as if to wave, or celebrate him being wrong again. She smiled, hoping it would offer the drink they had both been so obsessed with in the last few minutes. It was worth the pain, right? But even so, she wasn't one to ask.

"Fix good. Makes people feel good." she would say with a nod, before returning to being half awake. She rested her head again, knowing she would just pass out once she got to her room. Just a little bit of security before she could rest her head. Something she would never forget, not matter how drunk.

"Everyone has fantasies about their nurse, much less about an ambassador. A politician, or a kage, maybe, but not some random delegate." She nodded her head at the thought. Not that it bothered her, but she smiled looking over at her sister. The more men that went after her, made the both of their jobs easier. "Why don't I ask the same. How many girls normally hit on you?"

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    [/quote]
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:12 pm

"I suppose that makes sense." The answer to the question was about what Kokichi expected, but Sabrina took it a lot better than he was hoping. Thinking back he didn't know why he thought it would be any different. Sabrina didn't seem to care too much about her appeal either way, at least from what Kokichi had seen from her. "I think fantasies about an ambassador could be pretty exciting though. Nurses are a bit too cliche anyways." Kokichi admitted, looking to Sabrina with a smile. He was actually speaking genuinely as opposed to trying to get her all embarrassed this time around... though if she did get flustered by that he'd still be pretty happy about it. While Celeste was admittedly more appealing to him on a physical level, Sabrina was a lot more interesting personality-wise. At least from what he'd seen of the two sisters at least - Sabrina usually kept a ton of composure while Kokichi only ever saw Celeste drunk.

"I can't say there are that many. I don't think being a foreigner helps, really." Kokichi chuckled. Where he was from was certainly quite far off, but not nearly as interesting as a lot of other places. He rarely ever got asked about the city. "But I rather like it that way. Too much attention from women wouldn't be that great I feel. Besides..." Kokichi paused for a moment, pouring himself and Sabrina another shot from the bottle. It was probably best if he made sure that this was his last one. It was only the afternoon and his shift would be ending pretty soon - he didn't want to be carried home by the time it was over. Kokichi didn't even wait for Sabrina and took his glass as soon as hers was prepared, letting it sink in for a moment before continuing what he was saying. "The only two women I'm interested in that frequent this bar are right in front of me anyways." He admitted, the alcohol being perhaps the only thing allowing him to speak his mind like that. It was true too - Kokichi had always felt that the sisters were both more interesting and more attractive than literally any other woman who came here... perhaps excluding Xieo Ling. It would take quite a bit for the sisters to top her...

Kokichi blushed a little as he noticed what he had admitted, but did not bother taking anything back. He would rub his face with his hands a little, brushing away some hair from his face as he composed himself once again. "My shift ends in 10 minutes." He commented, having looked at the clock only a minute or two ago. "Anything exciting planned for your afternoon, you two?" Kokichi looked to Sabrina, then Celeste. To tell the truth he didn't want to stop talking to them just yet. He felt it was about time he tried to get to know them outside of the confines of this bar.
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:57 pm

[
    Fantasies. Everyone had one. From the strange dreams of a student teacher relationship, which wasn't so far off from upperclassmen. Nurses, or any other service provider who gave a little extra. Men were dogs, but so were women. Everyone had something they fantasized about. Multiple partners, or maybe just a single devoted. Everyone had their own likings. Him acknowledging it was a bit weird, and touching on the nurse dynamic was a bit strange as well, given their occupations. She giggled a bit, her cheeks going flustered at the thought. A night with a bartender is a simple fantasy, at least in her mind. But maybe the reason she brought it up was her own jealously towards her sister, even if she was well aware of her own standing among men.

"That frequent here?" She smiled, "What about those that don't come here so often?" she smiled, trying to get a read on him. Was there something he was hiding? Or maybe it was the truth. She couldn't help but look into everything perhaps a bit too deep. She would take her shot in hand, ready to finish it off only to have her hand grabbed by her sister. A silent glare, as she dragged her thumb's nail across the outside of her siblings forearm. After doing so, would stand up and nod with a smile, doing the same to herself.

Celeste would give out a loud belch before waving and giving a half bow to the both of them as begun to make her way out. "Well, this was certainly fun. I'm going to go home, sister dearest. I have a few things to take care of, then I'll be off to working on my project. So don't stay out too late." She'd smile, her words coherent, sober. She would raise her brow at him, only to give a two finger salute.

Sabrina on the other hand would sink in her seat before quickly finishing the final shot. "Well, if I was being honest I was planning to get lost in the city. Its easier to see everything without people flooding the streets. And gives a much better feel for the area this place is... which in turn helps my own... business decisions." She'd nod, looking at the bar itself rather than the man behind it. Was this her way of inviting him on a date?

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th
    [/quote]
    [/
    Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:23 pm

"Them too." Kokichi responded to Sabrina's question, mostly genuine. Aside from Ling there genuinely were none who matched up to the sisters, and if things went a certain way he could definitely see one of them surpassing her. What came next was perhaps the biggest shock of all: Celeste seemed completely sober. Was the way she was talking earlier all an act? Kokichi's face remained daze there for a few moments. Celeste was a woman he had thought was pretty simple, but it seemed as though she was even more mysterious than her already mysterious sister.

Speaking of which, Celeste's departure meant that Sabrina and Kokichi were all alone for the time being. Kokichi couldn't really complain about this turn of events however. To tell the truth he had always wondered if he would get a chance to see them apart, both because of his doubts that such a thing was possible and his desire to get closer to the two of them - something that was much easier if there was only one of them around at a time. Smiling to Sabrina, Kokichi began to finish up his shift by putting some things away, including the bottle he had gotten earlier. "Finally asking me out now that we're all alone for once, eh? Worried your sister would get jealous and try to butt in if you did it while she was here?" Kokichi teased, his words mostly a joke. He did wonder if there was some sort of dynamic between the the three, but he had a feeling that being part of a love triangle between two hot foreign sisters was a little bit too much wishful thinking.

Circling around the bar once he had finished cleaning up, Kokichi approached Sabrina's stool from the other side of the bar, holding his hand out for her to take."Let's get going then. I can help you out with your "business decisions". Though perhaps I won't have to do so too much - I see you've already invested pretty well - handsome, blonde hair, bartender, good sense of humor, etc etc." Kokichi joked, smirking a little. "My shift is all done now. Lead the way. Ms. Ambassador~"
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:59 am

Do5sNCh.jpg
    Sabrina

Silver Tongued
    The one thing about being a shinobi was always having your shit together. While drinking may have helped erase the pain or distract them for a while, it was always important to know their limit. That was, how much they would be able to purge. That was the power of chakra control, something Celeste greatly surpassed her sister with, and for good reason. Sabrina knew enough skills, but was in no way a trained killer. She was barely more skilled than most students. But the few tools she did possess, she knew very well. But without the skill to essentially sober up, she was not one to drink without her sister.

That being said, Sabrina always felt much safer around her sister, simple for her vast collection of skills. In a way, Celeste was her bodyguard of sorts. Without her, she was vulnerable. But as long as that girl was awake, she knew she had nothing to fear, for now at least. "She won't ask. I won't tell." she would say. Her own body turned as she would only feel the effects of one drink, but with it, the effects of that first uncomfortable shot.

As his day ended, her night would begin. She would smile and nod making her way out only to look upon the night. "Well, you've seen more of this place than I, why don't you give me a tour? Show me this land from a point of view I wouldn't otherwise see." She would cast a smile, "Lets make it unforgettable. "

Kokichi
    Kokichi

Post by Kokichi Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:12 pm

While Kokichi had become infinitely more curious about Celeste all of a sudden, he decided to put away those thoughts for now. He had just secured himself a date with Sabrina after all. "A point of view you wouldn't otherwise see, huh...?" Kokichi asked himself, walking beside Sabrina as the sun began to set just a little bit. It would still be a good while before it was anywhere close to being gone though, but the change in lighting from earlier certainly gave the village a more dramatic look. "There's one spot I'll need to make sure you see then." As the idea popped in his head Kokichi would take Sabrina's hand, boldly leading her forward with an increased pace. The sun starting to set reminded him of the perfect place to show her.

Near the edge of the village were two important things: one was Kokichi's home, a small but cozy place. It had taken him a good amount of working to afford a place to himself, so despite its humble size he still felt proud of it. But around the neighborhood of the village also lay a cliffside, one Kokichi had managed to find the first day he moved to his new place. It was rather out of the way (Kokichi only managed to find it himself thanks to chasing a piece of paper he had lost in the wind) and the secrecy of the location only lent to its charm. Kokichi liked to believe he was the only one in the entire world who had discovered this little spot... even if he knew that probably wasn't the case. As Kokichi approached the edge of his neighborhood he spotted a little tree at the edge of the forest beyond. This was where he'd have to enter to get there. "We'll have to walk in the forest for a minute or two, but I promise it'll be worth it." Rather than try to spend time convincing Sabrina that he wasn't trying to lead her our into the woods for some weird reason Kokichi instead decided to simply hold her hand a little firmer and continue guiding her to the spot he wanted to show her. He had a feeling this date would go best if he acted bold.

After what was only a minute or two of walking straight through a forest, Kokichi finally stopped at the cliffside he had found. The place was beautiful, full of natural flowers that had sprung out on the grassy ground. The trees had cleared up for the last 5 meters or so, allowing a patch of grass that was perfect for sitting in. The cliff overlooked a huge stretch of beautiful forest, the sunset only enhancing the already magnificent sight to new heights. "I stumbled upon this place by accident a while back. Crazy what you can find when you just let yourself wander, huh?" Kokichi decided not to tell her about the part where he lost some documents. "The moment you told me to show you something you wouldn't otherwise see this place came to my mind just about instantly." Kokichi looked to Sabrina now, a wide smile on his face. He wanted to see what her reaction was. "Worth the walk, right? That view is almost as beautiful as you are, after all."
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:55 am

]
    Do5sNCh.jpg
    Sabrina

Silver Tongued
    Guided by the pull of his hand, she had no other choice but to follow. Though, given the choice, it was not like she wasn't going to chase after him for curiosity sake. She was the one that asked for him to show her the village in a different view, a differentlight than should.

"Wouldn't be the strangest place." she would say to herself mostly, but loud enough for him to hear. With a nod, she would follow along to his idea to go into a small forest, a local oasis in the middle of the dessert it seemed, but it wasn't so unbelievable. It wasn't like the plains around them were barren or this air so wild it was impossible. There was an amusement park in the village. With a nod and a shrug she followed along.

Being shown the clearing, the flowers, the view, and with the sun setting, she couldn't help but appreciate that this was what he was rushing to. It was almost just in time to watch the sun set, and to see this place in all its glory. "Almost as beautiful?" she smiled, giving a light chuckle to the idea. "You compare me to a view within an oasis of a dessert wasteland. The view from a prosperous city that looks over peace? Now, that is quite the comparison, intentional or otherwise." She smiled, squatting upon the ground to get more comfortable to observer the flowers and fauna. It was hard to believe such a bartender would know of some places, maybe there was a bit more than he was letting on. If it came to mind, was this his little quiet place? Was there more to show or was this all he would offer her about the secrets of Sunagakure?

"Would have gotten lost along the way, I would have, if you weren't here to guide me, Kokichi."
    [

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:33 pm