Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam]

Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

LET IT BURN! Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam] - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : Shini's Apprentice
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 130

Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam]

Post by Venser, Sojourner Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Venser stood above Grey, looking sheepish. "Sorry," he muttered, feeling bad that he had taken advantage of the situation. "I probably shouldn't have done that."
    He sat down beside Gray, taking a deep breath to try and calm his racing heart. It had been a heart-pounding half an hour or so, with a lot of back and forths, but it seemed like Venser had come out on top this time. It probably wouldn't be the case next time, though. He looked at Gray, smiling warmly. "We should do this again sometime. It was a great learning experience."
    Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam] - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam]

Post by Gray Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:59 pm

"Tch," Gray looked away, "Put that smirk off your face." The man sighed, complaining. "You do know you used a dirty trick." Gray looked at the old man, which was by then sitting next to him. "And it was a spar too.." Gray gritted his teeth in frustration, closing his eyes as he took relaxed breaths.

"Ah Geez. I lost." Gray looked at the old man. "Next time, I surely will win!" Confidence gleamed on his face.

"But I wonder what will I tell Shini about this loss though.." Sighing, Gray looked up to the sky, deciding to spend the rest of the day just chilling.
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

LET IT BURN! Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam] - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : Shini's Apprentice
    Origin : Urban City
    Level : 6
    Experience : 130

Post by Venser, Sojourner Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:08 pm

"It was a dirty trick," Venser said guiltily, "But you can't expect an enemy to not play dirty. Even if we were just sparring, always expect anything. Besides, I held back, so it couldn't have hurt that much." He sighed. "I probably would have lost if not for that. You're a good opponent, you know."

The former Planeswalker stretched before laying down as well, pondering what his next course of action should be. He'd report the victory to Shini first, obviously, but what next? Should he learn some new jutsu? Try to find a way back to Urban City? Meet up with Koth once again? No matter which path he took, it would be worthwhile. That was nothing if not Venser's ideal situation; for now, though, he just lay there, watching the sky.
    Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! Sparring Ninjas [Venser & Gray's F->D Rank Exam] - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Post by Gray Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Venser went down next to him, deciding to tag along with Gray's plans. "Whatever dude. Whatever." Gray got it, he just did not want to have his mind occupied with such things. Not at that moment. He just needed to relax. He did, lost the spar anyway. Thinking that he should plan of what to do next, Gray decided for the day he'll just sloth around.

He's got nothing better to do that day anyway.

-END-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:03 pm