Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Natural Remedies

Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Natural Remedies - Page 2 Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Natural Remedies - Page 2 Empty Re: Natural Remedies

Post by Timmir Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Malm looked down the river in hopes to see a cave, yet couldn't see any. "I'm sure there was a cave around this river somewhere. I think it may be down stream from here." Malm paused for a second in hopes he could better recall the location, "Yeah. That's right. There were cliffs right by the river bank in that direction too. That should be it." Malm looked over at her with a small smile. "Got all the Nirnroot you need?"
    Rini Hara
    Rini Hara

I'm Important Too! Natural Remedies - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Rini Hara Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:49 pm

"I got what I need now to get the hanging moss." Rini said smiling letting Malm lead the way. She followed Malm closely and was careful no to fall into the river.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 am

"Alright then." Malm said as he began to lead Rini down the river. A short duration later, they would be able to see a cliff side begin to form on the opposite bank. Then a short time after that they would be able to see a dark cave in the cliffside. Malm was alittle proud of himself that his memory served him well. Now how are they suppose to cross the river?

"Do you possibly see a way we can get across?" Malm asked Rini as he tried to look around for just that.
    Rini Hara
    Rini Hara

Post by Rini Hara Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm

"I don't see anything that would help us get across." Rini said a bit disappointed but she continued to look around but couldn't find anything. "Should we continue a bit down stream to see if there is anything we could use to cross?" She asked a bit worried that they never get across.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:54 pm

"I suppose so. Otherwise we would have to swim across, and I... Can't exactly swim." Malm said shyly as he rubbed the back of his head. His lack of swimming prowess wasn't something he liked to openly admit. Which is kind of funny as he technically lived in a Harbor town.

"Well then. Let's get looking." Malm said as he began heading down stream. Hopefully they'll be able to find someway to get across. Malm really didn't want to test his chances trying to swim. Especially with Phosphera on his shoulder.
    Rini Hara
    Rini Hara

Post by Rini Hara Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Rini followed down stream with Malm, looking for any way to get across. It wasn't long after walking that Rini could see a tree had fallen laying across the river making a natural bridge over. But as they got closer she could see that the log was rather thin and old to walk across safely. But as she continued to look around she saw that this my be the only way across. Rini then stood on the end of the log to see if it could hold her weight. It seemed to hold but it still made her worry being that it was so thin.

"I don't know about this. This doesn't look good plus I doute that will be anything like this if we continue down stream." She spoke in a sad tone. She worried about One of them falling in and drowning.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 am

Malm looked at the log making the makeshift bridge across the river with forlorn look in his eyes. It didn't exactly look all that safe. It would probably not take all that much for one of them to end up falling into the river if they aren't careful. On the other hand though. There probably isn't another way across the river for at least another mile or so. By then reaching the cave they saw a while back probably wouldn't even be worth it.

"Well as I see it, we have three options. One. We can risk crossing this log to reach the other side of this river. Two. We can continue walking down stream out of the slim hope we can find another, safer way to cross the river. Or three. We go and see if we can't find another cave that's easier for us to reach. Though the problem with that is that I'm not exactly to sure where another cave is, and can't promise that we'll find one by nightfall, if at all.

"And that's about all I have. Seeing how this is your task though, I believe you should be the one who makes this decision. So which way do you want to go about this, or do you perchance have a better idea?"
    Malm asked Rini as he tried to think of any other way they could possibly get across the river. There probably is a better one that he just hasn't thought of yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:15 am