Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Natural Sloth Born (Invite)

Aloura S. Paresse
    Aloura S. Paresse

The Giving Tree A Natural Sloth Born (Invite) Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sloth/Aloura S. Paresse
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Forest God Slayer

A Natural Sloth Born (Invite) Empty A Natural Sloth Born (Invite)

Post by Aloura S. Paresse Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:07 pm

"What do we have here?" A voice could be heard coming from the bushes, A women's eyes slightly opening as she saw shadows crawl into the cracks in the ground. Good luck, my child. a hushed voice spoke as Aloura began to push her naked body off of the ground."Where am I..." She muttered, watching as a group of 4 men walked out from the bushed. "Oh, what do we have here." One of them asked, giving a smirk and taking a few steps closer to Aloura.

"Looks to me like a damsel in distress." One of them called out, giving her a smirk  and winking at her as she looked up at him, dazed in confused. "So tiered..." She muttered, standing up and leaning on a tree, not caring nor ashamed of her naked body being revealed to the men before her, her dark, violet hair resting over her areola. Looking at the ground, Aloura ignored the men. "The ground was so soft..."She spoke, considering laying back down in it.

"Is this bitch ignoring us?" One of the men said. "Hey, whore!" One of them yelled, taking a few steps closer to The young Maiden. Looking up, a still in a dazed confusion, she tilted her head. "Whore?" She asked, not knowing the word nor its connotation. "Yes, whore. You." He spoke, walking towards her, his past going faster and faster. "I say you should come with us," He spoke, raising his hand in an attempt to grab her.

Kill him. The voice form before spoke. Now! Before the violet haired women could think, her arm was in the air and the leaves on the tree above her shot down, shooting through the man before her. She didn't care, but the mans friends certainly did. "What the hell?!?" they shouted, looking up at her like she was some kind of monster. "Its a mage!" One of them shouted.

Kill them, the voice continues. "Kill them all! before she knew it, the men were charging towards her. Scratching her head, she leaped back, and landed on her feet. Leaning against the tree, she could feel the bark moving beneath the palm of her hand. As the men rushed closer, she grabbed onto the shifting bark, pulling free a small, wooden knife. With one single swipe of the knife, blood spewed onto the ground. The first man fell to his knees, clenching his throat at the naked women looked back up at the other two. They were both holding knives themselves, and Aloura looked towards the Dark, murky sky.

Again! The voice shouted. "Yes..." She began. "Papa..." She spoke, her words slurred from exhaustion. It was then that she placed her other hand on the tree, and pulled out another knife. As the two men charged towards her, she used the knives to block the first strike, then used the heel of her foot to slam into the other mans testicels. As he stumbled back, yelping in pain, Sloth sliced down, carving a bloody X into the man who tried attacking her.

Turning back towards the man she hit in the balls, she saw he was on his knees. "I'm sorry..." He spoke, one hand on his crotch and the other raised to signify a treaty. "Please... Show mercy..." The man pleaded, tears streaming down his face. "Mercy?" Sloth asked, her knife stopped in mid air. The word was not "programmed", so to speak, in her vocabulary. "I guess s-" Her eyes widened as the voice began to speak again, a dark, masculine voice. Mercy will only cause you trouble my dear, It began. Keeping him alive with only cause him to bring you to put in more effort , causing you even more work to do. Now come, my dear Sloth,

Sloth shook her head, "Yes, papa." The knife flew down, stabbing through the mans hand. She let go of the first wooden knife as the man yelped in pain, moving his hand out of the way.

"Why!" She shouted, "It hur-" Before he could finish, Sloth sliced through his neck. Her naked body covered in blood, yet surprisingly not sweat.

"Sleep..." She muttered, walking towards a lump of grass as her eyes began to close.

Not yet my child. The voice continued, egging her on to continue. Just a little bit more, then you can rest all you want.

"What do you want from me, papa?" She asked, looking around for a sign of what it might be he wanted from her. It was then she heard more rustling in the bushes. "Another one?" She asked, watching as a women, about her age, submerged from the bushed. "What are you guys up to" The womens eyes widened as she saw the men dead before her.

"Oh my god!" She shouted, looking up towards Aloura. "You, You killed them!" The women turned around, and began to run. "Help!" She shouted. "Someone help!" As the women began to run, the voice spoke. Don't let her escape! he shouted. Sloth's eyes sharpened, and she quickly picked up her wooden knife, throwing it at the women and watching as it flew into her skull. The women hit the ground with a thug, and Aloura walked up to her.

She was wearing a beautiful Pink and violet Kimono, along with surprisingly unharmed glasses. Her gloved touched the ground elegantly as Sloth bent down, pushing the body over. Now, take the clothing. He spoke. Sloth shook her head, and stripped the women of her clothing, then placing the clothing on a nearby tree branch. She could hear water running near by, and she walked over, something urging her to wash off the blood.

Seeing her reflection in the water, she looked back to the women on the ground. They looked exactly alike. "She looks like me..." Sloth spoke. No, the voice replied. You are better then her. The scars that riddled her body and mind have been smoothed on you. Now, take her Identity. Aloura.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made A Natural Sloth Born (Invite) Empty

Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

A Natural Sloth Born (Invite) Empty Re: A Natural Sloth Born (Invite)

Post by Lee Yao Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Lee was out for a stroll in the Faery Lands wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. He spend the better part of an hour wandering around enjoying the view of the forest when he suddenly heard screaming in the distance.

"What the hell?!?"
    "Its a mage!"

Curiosity got the better of him as he darted towards the direction the screams were coming from. He could hear a fight going on in the distance but then it suddenly stopped as fast as it started.

"Please... Show mercy..." A voice said in the distance. Lee took over behind a tree to observe the situation. He couldn't see the assailant but he could see the victim clearly in the distance.

"Mercy? I guess s-" The women started to say but then she said "Yes, papa." and killed the man right then and there. She slit his throat wide open and he fell to the ground.

"Sleep..." The women started to say as she came into view. "What do you want from me, papa?" she answered to some unknown person. Who was she talking to? There was no one talking. "Another one?" She said as another women came into view. "What the?" Lee said to his shock the other women looked exactly the same as the assailant.

"Oh my god! You, You killed them! Help! Someone help!" She screamed as she began to run in the direct Lee was currently hiding at. The assailant threw her dagger at the women running and it hit her right in the back of her head and she fell to the ground just a few feet short were Lee was hiding.

"She looks like me..." Said the assailant. Who was she talking to!? Might be a voice in her head. Telepathic communication? Wait a minute. The assailant looked to be tired as if she hadn't slept in days. Why did her facial expressions remind him of someone? She stripped the dead women of her cloths and hung them on a branch and headed for a stream of water that was nearby. Lee decided to wait and see what she does next. See if he can't piece together who this women is.
    Aloura S. Paresse
    Aloura S. Paresse

Character Sheet

Post by Aloura S. Paresse Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:39 pm

The water was cold, but at this stage, Sloth was still a child. She had the body and intellect of a grown women, but the scenes and fears of a new born infant. People were scared of the cold, thats why they didn't like it. It wasn't because it was uncomfortable, in fact, it wasn't uncomfortable. It was the fear of hypothermia, something Sloth did not care about. A never ending sleep sounded pretty good to her. 

As the blood washed off her body, she ducked down into the water, submerging her entire head and body into the clear, blue waters. Her violet hair swaying back and forth and the clear waters turning red as the blood finally was scrubbed clean of her body, and conscious. 

Whipping her head out of the waters, she took a deep breath. Go dry off, the voice spoke, Quickly now, no time to waste. Dry off and put on your cloths, I want you to meet someone. 

"Yes, papa." She responded, getting out of the water and walking towards the clothing, the water quickly dripped from her body. The ground beneath her feet soaked up the water, almost as if she were feeding the grass and trees around her with the nourishing  liquid. Shaking off her hair, it wasn't long until her entire body was dry. Looking down at the clothing on the branch, she reached towards it. It was a long, silk Kimono. It was beautiful. It was split down the side, allowing her to comfortably fight and run in such a thing. 

Putting it on, she reached down, and took off the womens glasses. Put them on, so you don't seek out too much suspicion. 

She shook her head in agreement, and after putting on the gloves, the Sloth put on the glasses. walk towards the bushs my child, the voice said. Sloth not arguing with the voice and walking over towards the voices. 

"Hello... Nee-chan..." she spoke, starring down at the man with black hair and a poney tail, a man the voice told her...

Was a sin just like her.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made A Natural Sloth Born (Invite) Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:58 pm

The women cleaned herself off then suddenly got out of the water saying "Yes, papa." Was defiantly some kind of telepathic communication. She dried herself off and put on her new acquired cloths then started walking towards Lee. He tried to keep himself hidden but it was like she knew he was there.

"Hello... Nee-chan..." Lee's eyes widened. "Sloth?" That was defiantly Sloth, her tired expressions were the same as hers and the voice in her head must be... "Old man... What are you up too now?" Lee thought to himself. "What are you doing here? You should be..." Lee recalled his last conversation with his old man and remembered that he said there needs to be a demon of each sin in the world to accommodate for man's sins. "So he remade you. For what purpose did he bring you to the living world?" This realization angered Lee. His father was messing around with his brother and sisters lives. She probably doesn't even remember what happened.
    Aloura S. Paresse
    Aloura S. Paresse

Character Sheet

Post by Aloura S. Paresse Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:02 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know." A voice came spewing out of Sloths mouth, but it was not her own voice. it was the devils. "In due time my child, in due time. Now, take care of your sister. It is her very first birthday after all." A loud cackle could be heard, no longer coming out of Sloth's voice, but echoing around the woods around them. Sloth blinked, and she fell to her knees. 

"papa?" she asked, waiting for the voice inside her head to continue. But nothing. She looked up at the man before her. "Where is he..." She asked him. Her voice was monotoned, but it was still obvious, something inside of her was hurting. Hurting unbearably bad.
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:47 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know." Said the devil. Lee's anger got the better of him at this point. He grabbed Sloth by the collar and pulled her in close. "Don't give me that crap!" At this point Lee doesn't even notice Sloth is there, he's so angry at this father all he see's is him. "In due time my child, in due time. Now, take care of your sister. It is her very first birthday after all." He answered. Suddenly a loud crackling sound could be heard echoing around the woods around them. "HEY! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU! GET BACK HERE!" Lee screamed squeezing harder on Sloth's collar. "Papa? Where is he..." Sloth said. Lee's eyes widened as he came back to his senses. He dropped his grip on her collar and said. "I'm sorry sloth."
    Aloura S. Paresse
    Aloura S. Paresse

Character Sheet

Post by Aloura S. Paresse Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Sloth didn't understand what was going on, as the man, her brother Greed, was now latching onto the collar of her "new" dress, she didn't fight back. She was dazed, confused, vexed. Without papa there to tell her what to do anymore, she had no idea what she was supposed to try and accomplish. She didn't know if papa wanted her to fight back at this man, although she doubted it sense he wants this man to take care of her. 

As the man let go of her, she fell on her knees and looked down at the ground.  "I'm sorry sloth."  Greed spoke as she looked down at the ground. "What do I do..." She muttered, her chest weighing her lazily supported body down and causing her upper torso to sink onto the ground, still on her knees with her ass high in the air. "Why am I here?" she asked, speaking into the ground, her voiced muffled but understandable. 

"I'm... I'm so sleepy..."
    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lee Yao Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Lee looked down at Sloth unsure of what to make of this situation. He disliked his father for what he did but Sloth was innocent to his eyes. Why would he bring Sloth back? Why hand her over to Lee? Something wasn't right. "What is the bastered up to?" Lee decided to forget about his father for the moment and picked Sloth up and started carrying her back to town. "I got a hotel back in town you can rest there." As Lee walked through the forest he couldn't help but think of the last time he saw Sloth. How she and his other brothers and sisters were destroyed right in front of him. Was this Sloth the same as the old one he grew up with? Or did "he" change something?
    Aloura S. Paresse
    Aloura S. Paresse

Character Sheet

Post by Aloura S. Paresse Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:55 pm

As the man picked up Sloth, her eyes began to close. "Nee-chan..." She muttered as Sloth drifted into a sleep. "Sleep...." She would say, her voice echoing through her own head. as the man mentioned a place she could rest, she was alright sound asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:50 am