Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite)

Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite) Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite) Empty Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite)

Post by Timmir Fri May 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Malm yawned a little as both him and Mouse made there way through the Spirit Wilds. They both had just finished with a trip to Republic City, and it was very exciting to say the least. Not only was Malm forced into joining a competition he hardly knew anything about because of financial trouble, but he also had to help out in stopping a crazy ninja that decided to attack the city. Now all Malm really wanted to do was take a small vacation somewhere where crazy stuff like this won't happen. Could such a place even possibly exist.

"I wonder if there are any spirits in this place that actually do look like me?" Mouse wondered aloud with a sigh as she looked at her surroundings. Malm could only guess how she felt having to pretend to be a Spirit in Republic City. He doubted it was something she wasn't use to. He had witness quite a few times someone back in Fiore believe her to be some kind of Take Over mage stuck in one of her forms.

"Do you want to look around and find out?" Malm offered.

"Nah. I doubt it. We don't exactly have the time to waste anyways. I can't afford to be away from the book shop any longer then I already have."

]color=green]"Alright."[/color] Malm petted the Pichu that rested on his shoulder. It made him wonder about it too though. Could there possibly be any Spirits from these woods that look anything like Mouse?
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Ooh Shiny! Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite) Empty
    Self-Righteousness

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 5
    Experience : 110

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Rin Moriyama
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Holy Lightning Empress Magic

Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite) Empty Re: Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite)

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri May 08, 2015 4:23 pm

Rin walked around the spirit wilds alone. It was a very mysterious place, that was for sure. She had heard that the spirit wilds were known to grow rare natural plants that couldn't be found anywhere else in pandora. This piqued the elf girl's interest quite highly seeing as Rin liked to gather herbs and to make natural and soothing incenses and vapors to help keep her mind calm. It was a small hobby of Rin's that she enjoyed quite a bit. Being an elf, Rin had some connection with the spirits. A small blue rabbit like spirit with wings, flew up to Rin and sniffed her. The elf girl couldn't help but smile as she petted the friendly spirit's head. Soon after, it flew off and at the same time, Rin felt two people approaching her location. She didn't sense any negative energy from either figure coming her way so she figured they must just be people passing through or possibly people looking for herbal plants like Rin was. Once she determined they weren't a threat, she decided to approach them. "Hello, are you two here to find herbal plants as well? she said addressing the pair upon coming into contact with them.
    Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite) Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite) Empty Re: Lightning in the Wilds (Rin/Invite)

Post by Timmir Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am

The two of them stopped as they noticed the girl's presence. Despite her relatively friendly greeting, Mouse decided to remain cautious as she kept a hand on her weapon and Phos quickly hid behind Malm's shoulder. Yet Malm didn't seem to pay his companions actions all that much mind as he gave the girl a small, friendly smile.

"No. We're just travelers passing through." He told her simply, "It's nice to meet you by the way. Please forgive my companions. One's shy, while the other tends to be pessimistic." With that comment, Mouse punched Malm pretty hard in his side. "Ouch. What was that for?" He asked Mouse.

"I told you to stop spreading rumors about me." She responded with some venom in her voice.

"I wasn't spreading a rumor about you. Just making an observation. I mean just now we were talking about..." Malm wasn't able to finish his sentence as Mouse punched him once again.

"Don't tell strangers about my personal business either."

"Ugh... Fine. Fine. Just don't punch me again. My body still aches." Malm said with a sigh before turning his attention back towards the girl, "Uhh... Sorry about that. So, out of risk to being punched again, can I ask what type of herbs your looking for?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:16 am