Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only)

Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only)

Post by Nameless Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:45 pm

"What a nice view." Nameless said. He stood in the tallest tower, on the highest floor, looking down at the least populated area in Kanto. He remembered the old base of Team Rocket and was not far from it. His venture was a successful one, in taking over a sector of one of the biggest criminal organizations in all of Pandora. It wasn't just a group from one kingdom or one city, it was a huge organization that pieced itself together from all over this world, and Nameless oversaw it all. "I wonder how well it will burn." he thought. The world was going to fall to his hand, before or after he finds the perfect host.

Everything in this world is temporary
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty Re: Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Everything, but the immortal Lilinette. Walking down the street, her umbrella in her hand and raised over her head. She had been called here, for what purpose though? she did not know. Being one of the main contributors to the Agency, not to mention one of the brightest minds in the world, there were many reasons why she might have been called here.

Nevertheless, that was not important. What was important, was that it would appear that not many others were invited to play along in Nameless's little game. "What are you up to, Nameless-san." She said, a slight frown appearing on her face as she began to look around for him. "If I were nameless, Where, oh where, would I be." The girl muttered, giving a sigh and moving her finger up, pointing towards the tower to her left. "Over there." she said, giving a smile and turning her head towards the tower, starring up at the tiny, ant sized man standing upon it. "That's where I would be."

A smirk forming on her face, she turned to her left, and began walking towards the tower. "And of course mister Nameless can't be bothered to meet me half way." She said, a sarcastic preppyness in her voice. "Oh no no, i must meet him at the very top. I can't disappoint the boss now," she said, walking into the tower and slamming her umbrella shut. "Can I?"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty Re: Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only)

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:02 pm

"And so she stands, and so she's here. She is within, but brings no fear..." Nameless spoke, and his words echoed off the very walls of the building. He sounds like the guardian spirit of Lavender Town, only with a few differences. She wasn't a guardian, and he killed the spirit. The Agency would rise again, making this empty city the breeding ground for his new tests, as well as his experiments. No one knew how Nameless appeared, no one but one girl, a girl equally as distributing as he.

" Lilinette," he asked, his voice travelling down the tower, "Have you been to the village of Konaha?"
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Prepare for Trouble, Believe it! (Invite Only) Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:28 pm

As the elevator stopped, Lilinette merely lifted lifted up her head, and scoffed. "Time to face the music." She stated, the doors opening wide as she took a step out form the elevator. The wind from the ventilation systems brushed passed her hair, causing her thinly strung pig tails to weave behind her head as she walked towards Nameless. "Or should I say the parasite?" She inquired, stopping just a few feet away behind him.

" Lilinette," the man spoke, his dark, cruelly crafted voice travelling down the tower and through Lilinetts ears. "Have you been to the village of Konaha?"

Lilinette looked up, a bit confused. "Konaha?" She asked the man. "I've certainly heard about it, or at the very least read about it. Famous for its Ninja and jutsu, no?" she asked, reaching up and brushing the strands of yellow hair from her face. "However, why invite me to lavender town if only to inquire me about Kohona? Money is not an object for either of us. Surly we could have met up there."

Lilinette watched the man before her, he was smooth, appearing completely human. But just like herself, she knew Nameless was far from human. the case in which he lay host in was merely a meat sack, a walking cadaver. As Lilinette stood there, awaiting the man to comment on her concerns, she studied him. Her eyes didn't trace around his body, nor did they wince at the sight of the man. But they studied him,

every

last

bit.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:37 pm

He turned ever slightly to see that the girl had arrived. He had planned this all out. This time he would not fail, he would not be slain. "That city falls under the protection of the Legion of Neutrals, as well as the village known as Yamigakure." he stated coldly. He was in the body of their previous leader, Naruto Uzumaki. He would not say so, for the information itself was useless and provided no real power. Surely the new leader knew Naruto was dead, for she had held him in his last moments. Not even Naruto's wife survived the war.

No one did.

"This is an empty, desolate city. It's perfect for testing."  Nameless had now time to mettle with Aknaid and his band of heroes, he had things to do. Lavender Town was full of dead bodies, of humans, and monsters alike. It also housed the bodies of Team Rocket's leaders, Zeon Eldia, and Fourth Horseman. They would be tests as well. As the whole kingdom would be. This was the perfect place to lead. "And besides..." Nameless said, "This Kingdom needs a new leader."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Starring at the man, she couldn't help but feel a mixture of emotions. Fear, and boredom. The fear was stopping her form tuning out but the boredom was overpowering the fear. She knew all about the legion of neutrals. and about yamigakure. She wasn't as young as she looked. In fact, she wasn't nearly as young as she looked.

"So, are you going to fill up those shoes?" she asked, tapping her foot as she let out a giggle. Nameless had the potential to be powerful, but as he stood now, he wasn't. He had the power of a D-ranked mortal. Just a tad bit higher then Lilinette herself, but not high enough where she couldn't take him.

Nevertheless, she wouldn't take that risk. She needed to gain the trust of people in the Agency before she tried to take it over. "So, this place is a ghost town." she spoke, walking towards the windows and looking down at the corpses raiding the streets. "It shouldn't be too hard to take over, no?" She then sighed and glimpsed at his reflection. "So, why am I here, Nameless?"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:28 pm

"Simply put, we can turn this place into a powerhouse." Nameless spoke, "Now, right now, I am weak, there is no hiding that... but my power, my abilities are far beyond your own." Nameless said. He had no time to play with her. nor meddle in her own affairs. The one thing Nameless had over her was his curse of immortality, and another gift. "This body, knows something about the master of Pandora more than you will ever learn in a thousand years." He turned to her, "Taking this place is easy, it's only the beginning... but we need to know where the power lies in the world here. Konoha is a simple place full of powerful hosts, as does the Kingdom of Kai." Nameless scoffed with a hint of a smile, "And I out age you in every way, shape and form. Only if you knew of my origin... and that answer lies in Konoha."
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Looking at the man, Nameless, Lilinette merely smirked. This was a battle of two powerhouses. Nameless, with his strength and intellect, and Lilinette, with her power and vast knowledge. They truly were a power couple, that is, if either one of them could learn to love in general, let alone learn to love each other.

"You really think you're stronger than me?" She spoke, turning back around and giving a smile towards Nameless. A smile which read as innocent as a child's, but to those like Nameless, to those who actually knew Lilinette, the smile was anything but innocent. Lifting up her umbrella, it quickly turned into a long, 5 foot blade. Holding it with one hand, she used her right hand to brush away more hair form her face.

"Despite you being a parasite," She spoke, pointing to blade towards Nameless, "This is not a parasitic relationship. It is a mutually beneficial one. I help you, and you help me." Her smile then faded as she peered into the very eyes of the cadaver under the control of the nameless parasite. " Whether or not that body of yours knows any secrets is of no concern to me. You might have been powerful before, but until you regain that strength, you don't even register on most peoples radar."

A glimmer of joy swept through her eyes as she pulled the blade back, returning it to its umbrella like state. She then opened it up, and lifted it above her head.

"Now, you ignored my previous question," she continued on, "Why am I here?"
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

"Hmph." Nameless was both impressed and interested in this girls mind and intentions. He lifted his hands to his chest, his limbs hidden. In a moment, he was inches behind the girl.

"If you're so wise, why don't you answer your own question?" Nameless said with a smile. It was a false emotion, for Nameless really only knew two feelings, hatred and entertainment. He was something that the Agency had created long ago, and he killed the creators long ago, turning him into the leader. At that stage, he was in the body of just a small boy, powerless in strength... but wise in knowledge. "Everything has a reason. Should I have taken the stronger host immediately, Pandora's Protectors would have found me instantly. Now, why do you think we're standing here and not in Urban City?"
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

As the man appeared behind her, forming his answer to Lilinetts question into that of a riddle. Lilinette took a jump back, and facing the tip of her umbrella towards nameless, using it as a shield just in case he took this as an opportunity to strike.

"So the parasite has some brains to go with his bronze." She chuckled, standing still and starring at the man who was now a good 8 or 9 feet away. "If I had to guess, I would say you wanted to make use of those corpses down there." she spoke, taking a few steps back and pearing out the window. "There are so many of them..." She spoke, Lilinette's voice trailing off as she slowly licked her lips. "So many golems... So many slaves..." She said, her eyes widening with anticipation.

"So much power."

She then quickly composed herself, snapping back into her right state of mind. "The Agency has many members, but none that you could truly control, well, except for that meat suit." Lilinette spoke, motioning towards Nameless's body. She then took her eyes off of the window, and looked back at Nameless. "But you don't need to worry about that with golems, huh?" She asked, giving off a chuckle as she looked down, getting lost once again in the thoughts of future experiments.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Nameless smiled. "Wrong." He looked at her, with darkness in his eyes, "Millions have died in the search for the perfect body. They were modified, enhanced, strengthened. They all died in the end. Why? Because I killed them." Nameless's body seemed to disappear into the shadows of the tower, hiding him well. This was no time for jokes, "If the Agency needs Kanto, and I am leading the Agency..." Nameless looked into the eyes of the girl. "Then we divide an conquer, but the question is not what... but why. So answer that."

Nameless took a liking to his previous mentor, Fourth Horseman, rhyming as he did.

And he did so.

Very.

Very...

Painfully.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:25 pm

"Why?" Lilinette asked, looking at the man. "Why would one want to conquer the world? Such a simple question." She spoke, brushing her long blonde hair and putting down her umbrella. "This world is corrupt. Vile. It treats people like dirt, and then those who treat others like dirt get satisfaction and rewards."

She took a deep sigh, trying not to remember the day she was dismembered, violated, both mentally and physically. "This world is a place that needs to be dealt with. For the better or worse, it cannot stay how it is."

She then smirked. "Now, if you are asking why you, personally wish to seize and conquer, i could only take a guess. You're a parasite. You were created to take away from others without reciprocating. So, let me guess. You're just one of those men that wanna watch the world burn." She then let out a sigh. "And by that, i mean literally."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 pm

"You have no idea." Nameless spoke. He walked towards the girl, walking lifelessly. "There's more to this world than just power." He was inches away from her, and just seconds away from walking into her, he walked past her. "This is not a world you can rule by brute force, you rule by numbers." He walked to the window and placed his on the glass, overlooking the city. "Our numbers start here." He said. If he didn't know better, he would have thought he was gaining emotions, but that wasn't it.

"You are free to go, there is no further point to you being here." He said without turning, "As for your golems... look deep in the basement of this tower... you will find some created from Black Stone." He wanted time alone, and wished not to show it. So he rewarded her with his gift.

The Statues of the Past.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Lilinette did not wish for much time to say goodbye to nameless. She headed straight out and to the basement. "Black stone?" She muttered to herself, the elevator shutting down to the lowest possible level. "Its an old rock." said Akihiro turning into a large cat as he said so. "No, really Akihiro. I would have never imagined."

The girl let out a sigh and awaited for the elevator to stop. "I want to know whats so special about it." Giving a sigh, she shook her head and watched as the elevator doors opened. "Time to see what Nameless got me." She spoke, walking into the basement as Akihiro trailed behind her.

"It's so dark..." He muttered, echoing a loud gulp as he did so.

"Then wait in the elevator!" she snapped back, not loosing her elegant composer as she did so. It was then she saw it. the shining black stone in the center of the room. "Oh," She said, letting out a giggle as she picked up the stone with her left hand, knowing the rock would be to heavy for her flesh and bone right hand. "This should make for an interesting experimenter."

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:32 pm