Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2)

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:02 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Coolte11

A world full of copies and doubles. There is no telling what this place has in store for foreigners.

Like Toonville, this place is littered with small shadows called "Heartless." However unlike Halloween Town, the world of Edolas is a parallel world. Everyone has copy of some kind. Some are evil, some are good and some are even the opposite gender! However in Edolas, your counterpart does not know magic, but instead use lacrima powered tools!

All users will face their doppleganger. Whither they are evil or good is up to the creator. They are equal in Class to the user. They will use a device that shares the same element as the user's primary element.

Anyone may post. Sign-Ups are
    not required for this part of the event.
    Be active and keep the thread going
    for a chance to be rewarded!

NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Class : ?

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty Re: [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2)

Post by NPC Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:30 am

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Castle10
    A large castle stands in the center of this large world. People have been taken from their homes and teleported to this very kingdom. All users will appear in one of three locations, and each location must be cleared of all hostiles before proceeding into the castle.

1.) Fairy Tale Fields: A large clearing of land, full of heartless that look like farmers and farm tools. This is the furthest from the castle doors.

2.) Barracks: An area with the largest concentration of Heartless. They are armed to the teeth, and weapons litter this section. This is the area within the castle's province, but is not inside the castle itself.

3.) Before The Doors: Right infront of the castle doors. Three guards stand in your way. Two are equal in powers and will shoot both fire and ice A-Ranked attacks. They are fully armored and have the HP of an A-Rank mage. The third is the captain, who has powers of both Lightning and Earth. He will throw bolts of lightning and open up the ground to trap people. It is advised that you do not try to take them on alone.

Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:10 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) 2l9yr8
    "What a futile effort. This place is full of lies."

Being cast down in a beam of light, the small canine found himself in the midst of a farmland. he held his weapon in hand as he looked at all of the various creatures before him. He knew their creator all too well, and knew that his power was much weaker out of his homeland. Here, he was unable to change shape, and was much weaker. But even so, he had a tool that not many would wield.

He had one of the kingdom keys.

Name: Shadow
    Health: D-Rank / Weak Weapon hit
    Attacks: Scratch (Physical)
    Description: Small two foot tall creatures who are the embodiment of darkness. Their eyes glow a yellow light. They sometimes turn flat like a shadow to dodge attacks.

Name: Knight
    Health: C-Rank / 3 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Slash (D-Rank Phyiscal)
    Description: An Armored Knight, true to its name, is a very thin, humanoid Heartless clad from head to toe in black, grey, and silver armor. Its spherical, pitch-black head and glowing, yellow eyes are visible in its helmet, and there are two red spirals decorating its visor.attacks.

Name: Lance Gaurdian
    Health: S-Rank / 30 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Lunge (A-Rank Phyiscal), Ice Thorns (A-Rank Magical), Fireball (A-Rank Magical)
    Description: An Armored Knight, armed with a lance. He has elemental knowledge and has tremendous strength.

Name: Edolas Captain
    Health: S-Rank / 45 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Slash (S-Rank Phyiscal), Zeus' Bolt (S-Ranked Lightning), Fissure (S-Ranked Earth), Bolin's Might (S-Ranked Earth)
    Description: Captain of the Edolas knights. He is not the king of the land, but works close to the top of the nobles.

1.) Fairy Tale Fields: 100 Heartless Shadows

2.) Barracks: 50 Heartless Shadows, 25 Heartless Knights

3.) Before The Doors: 2 Lance Guardians, 1 Edolas Captain
    Note: You may not post in this event, if you are still currently in the first part of this event (Halloween Town)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:15 pm

The Dragon Slayer was walking out of a day bar, having eaten the light servings that they provided. Most likely they wanted customers coming back for more every minute.

I mean, it explains why Ryuhei had spent over fourteen hundred coins on itty-bitty portions of hot dog meat pinned down to a tiny piece of tortilla bread.

It also explains why the Dragon Slayer had spent another three hundred coins on shotglasses full of expensive, sixty-thousand-coin wine.

But that wasn't really important right now, was it?

What was, or should I say is important right now is the fact that Ryuhei's being pulled up by some sort of tractor beam. It was like he was completely helpless, but then he regained his movement when he fell on his feet, to the ground.

Ryuhei found himself in a field, the kind you see on farms.

"This has gotta mean something, for me to be pulled up onto a farm or something."
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quick Draw
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 5
    Experience : 110

Post by Amaranth Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:29 pm

"Surprise Surprise," Blake spoke, A bit confused as she gripped the blade of her sword. "I suppose this world is full of surprises..."  She could see creatures crawling around the area, many of them just large, black, shadow-like creatures which prowled the fields before her. However, a few of them seemed to carry weapons. Coated in armor. Looking around, she could see some Barracks on the other side of the field, and on the other side of the creatures before her.

Of course, what she didn't see was more people. "This is a bad idea," She muttered to herself, yanking her blade, Findias, out of its scarlet sheath, and pointing it forwards. "I'm not sure how I got here, or why i'm here, however I do know one thing."

Charging forward, she slammed the blade into one of the defenseless creatures before her, watching at it vanished before her, "I know you guys mean trouble!" Spinning around, Amaranth did a complete three-sixty, slicing through the carcasses of four more of the defenseless little shits, and stopping once she felt her blade clash against metal. She had hit one of the others, one of the heartless coated in armor, a knight like Amaranth.

"A sword fight it is," She spoke, a cocky grin stretched across her face. She listened to the glorious sound of metal clashing, but not the metal of the two blades, but the metal of her blade and the knights armor. "A pathetic knight," She spoke, landing a hit to the chest, and watching as the creature hit the ground, vanishing into thin air shortly after.

She let out a laugh of achievement, practically patting her own back. Of course, there was not much time for celebration, for she had caught the attention of some of the other creatures.

"Well, fuck..."

----------------------------------------
    Barrack Enemies:
    ~ Shadow: 45/50
    ~ Knight: 24/25
    Kitteh

Shadowstep [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaito
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: ----

Post by Kitteh Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:54 am

Kaito brushed some dust out of his eyes and looked around. In the fields that he confusingly was in, there was nothing to do. All kaito could think of doing would be to chat with young kaito for until someone talked. Then again anyone he could see here did not look exactly friendly. Two minutes in this place could be used for all sorts of things, but as kaito talked he realized that in those two minutes he had been thinking and then it happened."I'm baaaack!"."could you please shut up there is literally nothing to do here as I see it, not even some fun killing" Kaito growled as he talked t his little idiot personality. As kaito started to walk around he realized that it was going to be a long day. This fact was confirmed when more people fell down into the farmlands he was in. Kaito could see three shadowy being with pitch forks headed right for him. "I summon the memory!Goodness sake you are you already playing."
    Kaito saw as his younger self was smiling all about. A shadowy figure started attacking its own and that was when they had the perfect time for the other two to attack. Kaito uppercut the first shadow with both hands and then jumped up and slammed his heads down onto the shadow's head so he would be in pain. The shadow for emergency's turned flat in the air. Lucky for kaito 12 year old kaito was there to chuck the disk shaped flat shadow away  like a frisbey. As the last of the attacking shadows was destroyed kaito grinned."It might not be such a long day after all"
    notes:
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am

If you want to receive your rewards, please keep both your character application and skills application in your signature. This is for also everyone else's ease, so we know what powers we have. If not, then you will have to link what every spell you used did, and every item in quotes.
    [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Untitl28
    "Pawns sent down from my maker's image."

"There's no time to waste." The dog thought to himself, charging forward with his weapon in paw. He could slay the masses of these creatures with great ease thanks to the tool in his hand. With no hesitation he charged at the nearest crowd, only to find the shadows were quite literally just shadows. They would slide in under him, flat with the ground to get behind him.

Fetus would land on his paws and leap back, spinning with his weapon in hand. He would begin to chop down every single one that was around him. He could count another few dozen waiting all around him, just out of his range, waiting for the moment to attack. And others seemed to slip by as shadows, flat with the ground. Fetus was ready to end this once and for all.

Name: Minions Shade
    Holder: Fetus
    Type: Keyblade
    Description:

Length: 1m
    Weight: 2lbs
    Strengths:
    - Unbreakable
    - Deals User's Class in damage
    Weaknesses:
    - Must be in contact with user to gain benefits
    - Cannot be handed to other users
    - Despite being called a "Keyblade" it is very dull
    - Despite being called a "Keyblade" it doesn't open anything
    Ability:
    Ability 1: Speedy: User's speed is increased by 7 levels
    Ability 2: Home Field: User's HP is doubled in Toonville
    Ability 3: Switch: The holder is able to spontaneously change appearance while in Toonville.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

It was a normal day for Naisu. He was lounging about in the Kingdom of Kai drinking soda at a nice restaurant, when suddenly a beam of light took him and teleported him (and the cup of soda in his hand) to a strange location he had never seen before. "What the hell?" the young traveler thought to himself in the confusion. He had seen many a strange phenomenon but this was by far the icing on the cake, the top of the pyramid. He soon found himself in what appeared to be a storeroom for weapons, a barracks if you will. "So much for my day off," Naisu whined quietly to himself. He chugged the remainder of his soda (which was a terrible decision on his part as drinking soda fast fills you up with a lot of gas) and got to work. Of course the heartless didn't allow him to drink in peace and charged at him, prompting the young lad to dodge and drink at the same time. In a matter of moments the cup's contents were empty, and the show could begin. "You bastards are going to pay...for making me waste my drink," the warrior said with an annoyed tone. He penetrated one of the heartless shadows with a bullet from his trusty pistol, wounding the creature's heart as he did so. He refused to let them win now, and he would give the battle everything he had (even if he didn't know what the whole ordeal was about). He caught the attention of several of the creatures and so they charged at him with a fiery vengeance. He waited for just the right moment before raising his hand to create a wall of black fire to burn the creatures charging into nothingness. They had had the bad luck of being in position of the wall's point of creation, and thus hadn't even the chance to dodge or counter it. He estimated the total kill count of six shadows (if he counted the already shot heartless shadow). He noticed a fellow human (at least it looked like a human to him, in this strange world you never knew for sure) and called out to them. "Hey, are you stuck fighting these losers too?" he asked with an arched eyebrow. His curiosity about what was going on was kind of overwhelming right now. And maybe someone else knew what might be going on.

Used Hades (Link in Sig): 24 Rounds of Ammo left
    Also used Wall of the Darkness Flame (mentioned in Darkness Flame Magic URL in sig)  

Barracks Enemies: [list]39/50 Shadows
    24/25 Knights
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Sakura VIP

Post by Amaranth Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:40 pm

"Yeah," She responded, blade raised high as she kept her blade pointed forward, a bit curious as to where the shots came from killing 6 of her opponents. Quickly glaring back, she could make out a figure, and from the voice, Blake figures it was a guy. "A little help, thats nice." She spoke. "If you use magic, Stay a good 5 or 6 yards away from me! Any closer, and you're useless!" She then reached back, letting go of the blade with her left hand, and grabbing something in her beige, beat up pack, and pulling out an even more beat up, small cauldron. 

"Muirias, lend us a hand!" she spoke, throwing the cauldron back and watching as it shinned with a neon, purple and green light. Transforming into a provocatively dressed, pre-teen ages girl, and landing next to the man. 

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" She whined, scratching the back of her head and looking forward, seeing the shadows around them.  "Do you really need me for this?" She asked. "I'm sure you have a handle on things without me." 

"Get your ass into gear, Muirias!" Blake responded, charging forward, and slamming her blade into the chest of another armor covered creatures. "These knights are pathetic," She muttered to herself. 

"Leave the armored ones to me," Blake shouted. "You too take care of the rest." 

Glaring back, she shot her eyes towards Muirias, "Both of you."

As she slashed through three more knights, Muirias crossed her arms and let out a sigh. "Ughhhhh, honestly, why does she need me." She spoke, looking around as she saw that she was now surrounded by the shadows, at least 13 of them had gathered around her. All within a good 10 foot range. A smile grew on her face as she lifted up her arm, "Idiots..." She muttered, 

"Dark pulse." With a snap of her fingers, a pulse of dark energy shot out from within her, blasting all of the surrounding heartless within a 5 meter radius. "What a drag," She sighed, watching as all of them vanished,"You guys can't even put up a good fight." Lifting up her hands, she shoved them both into her chest, "Twin daggers," She muttered, pulling out two, six inch duel daggers. "I guess I'll go help some more. This won't take long." Then, charging into battle, slicing through various shadows around them. 

"Thatta girl," Amaranth snickered, skewing 4 of the knights together, and then slashing threw them, slicing through 3 of the heartless that had managed to gather up around her. 
    Barrack Enemies: 
    ~ Shadow: 22/50
    ~ Knight: 13/25
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Naisu grinned at the attitude of his fellow fighter. Her comment regarding the warning that he would be useless if he bypassed a certain range of distance from her was intriguing. That was good to know. "Well useless is a harsh word. But if you somehow negate magic in a certain range then that is admittedly troublesome," he admitted. "But I'd be far from useless." The young traveler began to unsheathe the decent sized blade on his back. His sword wasn't nearly as finely crafted as that of the knight fighting close to him, but it did the job. "It's been awhile since I used Akuma no Tsubasa," Naisu whispered to himself. Ten of the heartless shadows appeared before him ready to attack. Naisu was well known for being decently fast, and compared to the shadows he was a god in speed. He sliced through five of the tiny shadows with a single, well-timed slash. When the other five jumped on his location: he was already gone. He disappeared like a breeze. He noticed the second ally appear (who seemed to be in league with the female knight) and had trouble taking her seriously. She was dressed... well inadequately for the battle and she looked pretty young. But if the knight thought she could fight then he supposed his input didn't really matter. "All I ask of you: is to not get in my way. I don't want to accidentally kill you when I'm fighting," he admitted to the ally that appeared out of nowhere (he assumed it was a summon of some sorts of the Knight).

And that was all he needed from her. These shadows were complete fodder, and didn't pose much of a challenge. The knights however looked decent, and so he ignored the female and engaged one that was close to him. Naisu initiated with a horizontal slash meant to take out the strange knight, but it was strangely coordinated enough to actually block his strike. Naisu was impressed. But he gave up on that attempt and moved around the knight landing a critical stab in the back. Naisu then slid the blade up to increase the injury taking out the knight once and for all. Naisu knew this was taking too long, and so after spotting a close-knit group of 8 more shadows he charged. He powered his magic energy through his weapon and fired a horizontal line projectile at the group. It was long enough to kill five of the tiny shadows, but unfortunately one of them was fast enough to make itself flat to dodge the incoming attack (bringing only four of the intended five out). It didn't matter anyway because the other four were decimated by a cleaving slash only a few seconds later. These things would be taken out soon at this rate, and then they could move out and find other people to help. Naisu thought it logical that the two of them were not the only ones pulled into this strange event.

He wondered if the knights were the best that were to come out of all this. He had a strange feeling that more powerful opponents awaited, but he chose to ignore it.

Used Akuma no Tsubasa (Link in Sig)

Flash Step Passive Ability applies: Naisu's speed is counted as level 10.

Used: Darkness Flame Magic: Slice of the Darkness Flame (Magic info is in Sig)

Barracks:
      9/50 shadows
      12/25
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:18 am

Event Post Order:
    Fairy Tale Fields:
    - Fetus
    - Ryuhei
    - Kitteh

Barracks:
    - Amaranth
    - NotsoNaisu

Before The Doors:
    - N/A
    After 24 from the last post of someone in your section, anyone may post in their place. ALSO, keep in mind that everyone will have an Edolas Counterpart!
    "Useless."

He would see the two others that were with him, wondering why, and how they came to this world. They were unarmed, and didn't contribute a single shred of power or thought. They stood around like fools waiting to be handed treasure. Fetus shook his head as he turned to face another barrage of targets. His weapon was enough to cleanly slide through these creatures as if they were nothing.

"Looks like you can use some help."

The voice seemed eerily familiar. Fetus would turn to face it, only to see a dog jump up from a cloud of smoke with a naginta in his mouth. His head would snap from side to side, chopping down the shadows with ease. "Don't let your guard down." he would say.

Fetus was beginning to fill with the utmost confidence, he did not care who or where this creature came from, he was thankful it happened. The dog proudly charged at more of them, his soul the essence of joy. He was going to thank him. With a chocolate tone, a charred voice, with a hint of a warrior, he spoke.

"Bark." was all he needed to say.

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Shibaw10
    Amaranth
    Sakura VIP

Post by Amaranth Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:31 pm

As Blake continued to slice through the poorly crafted armor of the heartless knights before her, none of which seemed to be able to lay a hit on her, Muirias seemed to be having a play day.

"You pathetic mortals!" She shouted, slamming her daggers into the chest of a heartless before her, leaping back and doing the same to two others, and closing her eyes to further enjoy the sound of them transforming into smoke. Letting out a sigh, she through the daggers into the air, not even paying attention as they vanished in the sky above her. "Lets have a little more fun," She spoke, winking at the Shadows before her as she reached into her chest, pulling out a 3 meter long whip. "It's my precious baby." She spoke, sticking out her tongue, then flinging it forward, latching onto the leg of one of the heartless before her.

"Better duck and cover!" She shouted towards the new guy, spinning in a circle, and flinging the heartless, and her whip, around like a doll. Watching as she bashed it into their five remaining brethren.

Letting out a sigh, she walked over next to the new guy on the scene, "Now to just sit back and relax. She won't let be take a nap till this is all over." She pouted, sitting down and leaning back, watching as Amaranth sliced into two more of the knights. "Don't bother helping her, she'll only get pissy with you." Muirias warned the man.

"I thought you said you could handle them on your own?" Miurias shouted, sticking out her tongue at Amaranth. Without even second guessing herself, Amaranth grabbed one of the knights with her left hand, and chucked him at Miurias. Landing right next to her, it would burst into shadowy smoke on impact with the ground.

"I do have this," She spoke, using her sword as a lance and stabbing through 3 more knights, then slicing through the head of another."Would you like to test me?" She spoke, stopping in between words to inhale.

All this fighting was exhausting her. "Just four more," She muttered, charging and leaping into the air, falling back down and slicing another knight into two.

"Three,"

Turning around, slicing another one through the core.

"Two,"

Slamming the butt of her sword into the heart of another.

"One,"

Turning around, and slicing the head off another.

"Zero."

Turning back towards Muirias and the unnamed man before her, and falling to her knees.

Barrack Enemies:
    ~ Shadow: 0/50
    ~ Knight: 0/25
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Ryuhei had just gotten accustomed to his new surroundings when he saw that a series of shadow-like characters started appearing around him. It was as if they closed in on the Dragon Slayer, as to capture him. Then one ran straight towards Ryuhei.

That was a stupid move for it to do, don't you think? The Dragon Slayer grabbed the shadow by the arm, and threw it. At that moment all of the shadows started rushing him.

The Dragon Slayer applied two punches, the one-two if I may rename it, and connected with a spin kick. The kick caused the shadow creature to immediately dissipate into ashes when it connected.

Another shadow attempted to jump on Ryuhei, but Ryuhei countered with a lariat which slammed it down to the ground. It attempted to get up, but Ryuhei executed a swift punt kick which caused it to fly towards the remaining three, bringing them all down.

One shadow creature who was unfortunate enough to get back up from having a shadow thrown at it was met with a swift Enzuigiri to the back of the head, when the Dragon Slayer used his Airwalk ability. The shadow knelt down, as if though trying not to fall. It was then that Ryuhei threw one jab, and when the shadow fell on its side, a kick, to cause it to basically die.

"Godforsaken things. I was hoping I wouldn't have to punish anything today."

The two remaining Heartless Shadows began charging Ryuhei just as they did earlier. Ryuhei began taking deep breaths to prepare himself.

Fairy Tale Fields' Enemies
    Heartless Shadows: 49

Airwalk - The user can harden the air around his feet to create platforms to walk on. Maximum height scales with rank.(F-Class: Three feet)

Storm Drive - +3 MP(103% MP total)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:24 am

It was thankful for the wandering traveler/warrior that he was fast. Before he knew it the crazy nigh-naked companion of the knight almost got him hit in the crossfire of her whip attack. She seemed to have taken out the remaining shadows by herself without his intervention. "Not bad," he praised her as she came close to him. The girl warned him that interfering in the female knight's fight would be a bad idea. He decided to heed her warning. He didn't really care to have his magic nullified and his head decapitated anyways. "Got it," he said in response to her warning. He stood by her side and watched the slaughter with some level of awe. The knight was quite the warrior. It was enough to make him smirk. He turned to her companion, glancing her up and down."You both are quite a duo. Though you could do with some.. more modest clothing," he said half in jest. To be honest her lack of clothing was arousing and embarrassing at the same time. It made him a little uncomfortable, though he tried his best not to show it. He turned his eyes then back towards the ongoing fight. Her swordsmanship was quite impressive. It could give Naisu a run for his money, though it appeared she made up for it in lack of magical abilities. He felt that the two should fight someday, as it could make for a devastating battle.

When the fight finally reached it's conclusion: the most logical thing for him to do was to clap. And so he did with a grin on his face. That was quite a show,"[/b] he complimented her. "I wouldn't mind having a duel sometime. My name is Naisu." He allowed himself to sit down on the floor: one knee bent while the other leg was stretched out. "We should probably rest for awhile. You look exhausted, and I'd prefer to just take my time trying to figure out the craziness going on. It doesn't look like any reinforcements will be coming... at least for the moment," he analyzed.

And so if she agreed they would stay resting for the moment. He would need her strength for the upcoming battles. He had no idea what they were getting into, and the more allies the better in battles like these. While he was busy trying to figure out what the hell was going on: he couldn't help staring at the strange duo he encountered. Her companion made him want one of his own. She had some useful abilities. The two of them were so powerful, and they complimented each other so well. It was quite a good team. He would have to think about recruiting someone in the future.

Unfortunately he had other matters to worry and contemplate about. Why were they fighting? Who was behind this strange heartless invasion? And who summoned them to fight? So many unanswered questions that they had to discover.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Sakura VIP

Post by Amaranth Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:34 am

Amaranth had moved from her knees to he rear end fairly quickly. Her eyes looked in the direction of the man speaking, but not at him, but past him. A blank stare across her face. Of course, this Blake stare only meant that her eyes were yet to start paying attention, her ears and lips however, were fully function at this moment. 

"Amaranth," She spoke, keeping her birth given name to herself as she usually did. Not because she didn't trust this man, Naisu, but because she hadn't told anyone her name. A superstition of hers about names holding power prevented her from being so care free with it. "Not anytime soon, I hope." Amaranth spoke in response to his request for a duel. "But maybe on a later date, after we find a way out of this hell hole." She then inhaled and exhaled a deep breath, "Thank you for the help." Amaranth spoke, inhaling yet another large amount of air, and then exhaling as she fell back, looking up at the sky above. 

"Resting sounds good," Amaranth spoke, "You need a rest? I barely broke a sweat." Muirias teased, sticking out her tongue and touching her knees together. Amaranth was too tiered to respond. 

"I don't know about you, Naisu, but after I finish resting, Muirias and I going to the castle over there, on the horizon. You don't have to come, but i suspect it being our ticket out of here."
    Kitteh

Shadowstep [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty

Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaito
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: ----

Post by Kitteh Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:25 am

young kaito The heartless shadow and kaito himself, had been beating up enemies left and right, and as far as they fought had gotten already to kill ten of the little beasts. As kaito jumped and let himself do air splits his feet flew into 4 of the heartless shadows meanwhile young kaito was chucking around one of them like a Frisbee an slicing off there heads with it. As kaito jumped into the air he felt his feet fly into the creature with full force. As kaito slammed his head into another one of the heartless shadows he felt that the beings were slowly dying off. with the last of his fancy tactics he uppercutted a shadow. When the shadow fell again Kaito kicked it into a muddy pond and watched it sink away. As kaito beat up these nincompoops he looked over to find another fighting the same things."hello there do you know what these are?"
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:12 am

"Is that all you got?" The shiba laughed as he spun around with weapon in hand. He would knock away the shadows with ease, as if he trained for it for his entire life. He was a natural to destroying these creatures. "Have a name?" he would call out to the pug.

Fetus would continue to jump and dash, taking out a few at a time with each leap. His paw held onto the weapon tightly for something born without thumbs. He would swing around and knock them back into each other, hitting each other. Without a word, he would glance over at the other dog only to give a stare.

"So much for formalities." he would say.

Imbecile. Fetus thought to himself.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:02 pm

"Amaranth. What an interesting name," he thought to himself. "She could be lying, but even if she is it doesn't really matter. She may have a cool weapon, but at the moment she doesn't seem to be worth targeting even if I wanted too." It wasn't a matter of her not being good enough, he just didn't see the point. Her abilities were powerful but they weren't unique. Snake wouldn't benefit from studying her. She would prove much more useful as an ally of his. Shifting his mind from the conversation to the task at hand he began to discern the nature of this invasion. Someone was manipulating a set of toon heartless shadows/knights. So Naisu went under the assumption that their leader was probably some kind of Toon Himself (however he could always be mistaken). But the question was what did they want? Why invade this world? Unless.. there was something they were seeking. Could they be after the Legendary Kingdom Keys that he had heard so much about? Or was it something else?

He hadn't any clue. It was confusing and he didn't know enough to make any substantial guesses. He would have to hope that he could uncover more as the battles went on. In his intense state of thinking he had mistakenly missed what Amaranth had said to him. "Hm? I'm sorry I was lost in thought. Mind repeating what you said?" he asked apologetically. He had been taught manners and despite his blunt attitude, there came times when he spoke a bit more.. reserved. Such cases like this one: where he had ignored someone, especially a lady, invoked such a time. He would await her word.

But he wasn't even tired. And he had no qualms facing a powerful foe to go home. He had a meal waiting for him back in the Kingdom of Kai.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Sakura VIP

Post by Amaranth Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:23 pm

After taking a deep breath, Amaranth stood up. Muirias let out a grunt of annoyance, knowing exactly what was about to happen, and what Amaranth was about to say. "We are going to the castle." She spoke, her eyes looking towards the top of the hill they were currently sitting on. "Come if you wish." 

She then began to walk towards the castle. As she walked, she could feel the spiritual pressure strengthen. "You feel that Blake?" Muirias asked, her. Of course she could feel it too, in her life, she was a renowned Enchantress. Blake merely shook her head, redrawing her blade, and continueing to climb the hill, still a good two kilometers from the castle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:24 am

"Got it," he replied when she explained what she had said. He usually was pretty good about listening to other people, but when he got trapped in intense thought he admittedly sometimes tuned others out. It was a bad habit of his and he knew he should try correcting it in the future. Apparently as they began journeying toward the castle, the strange spirit..or companion thing claimed to have a feeling of sorts. Naisu was confused. She couldn't have the same ability he had.. could she? Clearly hers was on a greater scale though as Naisu was incapable of sensing beings that far away. He was impressed, but he made no mention.

Onward they traveled toward the castle.
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Blake's reaction to the castle made Naisu question his decision. Was it really smart of him to journey with Amaranth alone to the castle: where powers great enough to give their companion's senses a weird vibe lay in wait? He didn't think so. He had told Amaranth that he was going to the fields to search for fellow travelers so that they had greater numbers. He still believed that greater powers were lurking at the gates. After all, why would the strongest or largest forces be concentrated outside the entrance? That wouldn't make sense. The entrance is the most heavily guarded area because it usually has the most valuable things in wait.

Now here he was in the fields, his dark hair and hazel eyes gleaming brightly in the light as he faced the remaining shadows with a wide grin. "Have you been having a good time?" he asked the tiny creatures with a hint of smugness. Their yellow eyes glowed as their tempers rose. "Let's change that then." The shadows didn't enjoy Naisu's disruption of the fight, but he didn't care. He just wanted them gone. With sword redrawn Naisu charged with grace, the steel blade slicing viciously across three of the repulsive creatures. They faded into nothingness. They would fall by his blade. And they would fall today. None of those pesky creatures would make it out alive. At least a dozen of them began to swarm on Naisu, which only served to provide more amusement.

But they had no chance. None at all.

Open Fields- 27 shadows remaining

Used: Akuma no Tsubasa
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Class : ?

Post by NPC Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 am

Name: Lance Gaurdian (x2)
    Health: S-Rank / 30 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Lunge (A-Rank Phyiscal), Ice Thorns (A-Rank Magical), Fireball (A-Rank Magical)
    Description: An Armored Knight, armed with a lance. He has elemental knowledge and has tremendous strength.

"What a joyous bunch."

"I'll say. You think they know that they are just mere pawns in our game of chess?"

"Oh, don't spoil their fun. They think they're winning."

The two of them stood at the base of the steps, waiting for it to begin. They were instructed to remain on the steps, and not to let a singly fly enter the building without going through them first. They instead waited and watched them all closely, all from a grand distance of mile. It was amusing to watch them get so enthralled with the fascination of these miscellaneous shadows. They were in for a treat.

Name: Edolas Captain (x1)
    Health: S-Rank / 45 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Slash (S-Rank Phyiscal), Zeus' Bolt (S-Ranked Lightning), Fissure (S-Ranked Earth), Bolin's Might (S-Ranked Earth)
    Description: Captain of the Edolas knights. He is not the king of the land, but works close to the top of the nobles.

"They aren't worth my breath." he said to himself.

He stood there, at the top of the steps, his back inches from the castle doors. It was his duty to ensure the two idiots remained at their post, and that both the king and his brother were well. No one was supposed to get into this castle without their say. This was going to be the day they could finally spill some blood. Today they could finally do something. Something. Something after a dozen long years of standing and waiting.

Failure to meet Edolas double prior to going to "Beyond the Doors" will result in auto-ejection. You will them be beamed to some random place in Pandora.

Fetus - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_right
    Ryuhei - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_right
    Amaranth - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_right
    Kitteh - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_right
    Naisu - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) Bar_right
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Sakura VIP

Post by Amaranth Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Amaranth clenched her fists. The castle was in site, and Muirias was waving off the man, Naiso, who was walking away towards the fields. "He's gone," She sighed. "You know, you might be a bit fucked." She told Amaranth, crossing her arms as she followed behind. "We are fine." She spoke, brushing her hair behind her ear. "He will find others, and he will show up behind us. We just have to keep the big guys distracted." 

"Easier said then done," Muirias Muttered. 

"She's right you know," 

Amaranths eyes opened wide, and then a spear flew towards her head. Leaping back, Amaranth drew blade, touching the ground and sliding a few meters back from where the spear had landed, standing up straight in the middle of the ground. "Who was that?" Amaranth asked, looking towards Muirias. "I... I don't know..."

"It's me, stupid." The voice spoke again, the spear vanishing into thin air as foot steps became heard, and evident. Another spear then flew towards Amaranth. Blade held like a baseball bat, she bashed the spear, making it fly back.

"It didn't break?" Amaranth spoke, a bit shocked. 

"Nope, The second treasure of Fiore isn't so easily breakable." Twirling the spear around, a girl appeared. A girl with short, red hair, and a very familiar face. 

"You can call me Scarlet," She spoke, "And this is my spear, Gorias."

-------------------------------------------
    Enemy:
    Edolus Double; Scarlet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:35 pm

The Dragon Slayer had just looked into the distance. Seems to be a castle, he thought. Well, Ryuhei had only about five seconds to actually look at the structure before he was distracted by the shadows that remained in front of him. There were two left that he knew of. After beating these two senseless, he would run towards that castle.

Although, Ryuhei didn't seem to see the two guards who were waiting outside the castle. They appeared heavily clad in armor.

Man, it's times like these that I regret not ranking Ryuhei up higher, to be perfectly frank with you.

Anyways, about the remaining two shadows, it seemed that Ryuhei would be here for a while. At his current level of strength, it seemed that he wouldn't be getting to that castle for a while given how many Shadows there were left.

That was before the Dragon Slayer saw someone who could make his life easier for him. Honestly, Ryuhei was too in the moment to realize that there was anyone else there; just the Shadows and a person who looked near identical to him save for the different hairstyle.

Realistically, Ryuhei was wondering what the hell was going on. His Edolas counterpart didn't seem to notice as he pulled a bracelet out of his pant pocket. He put the gold-plated piece of metal on his right wrist, and almost immediately went to punch a Shadow. The bracelet helped the Edolas Ryuhei enhance the force of his punches by using the air to create a bouncing effect when he threw the punches, causing them to have more momentum and therefore more force.

The shadow immediately disappeared after the Edolas Ryuhei punched him. He did the same to four more Shadows before stopping to look at the Fiore version of Ryuhei.

Of course, the Dragon Slayer was dumbfounded.

"Who the hell are you?"

Kaseki, PM me on Skype on what your evaluation was.
    Heartless Shadows: 22
    Storm Drive: +3%(106% Total)

Edolas Ryuhei's Item: A bracelet which is put on the arm that he is punching with. When he cocks back his arm to its limit, and throws the punch, the bracelet causes the air around his elbow to bounce, so he gains a momentum boost. Because of this, punches with his right hand are increased by three levels in terms of physical damage.

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t2114-storm-dragon-slayer-magic-arashi-no-metsuryu-maho
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am

"Real quiet over there..." The shiba would speak, plunging weapons into the heartless. He seemed to have some kind of endless supply of things, or he had hidden these weapons all over the place the night before. He would then take up his Halberd once more, spinning around with the tool, cutting down even more of them.

"Everyone here is a moron." Fetus thought to himself. He would slam his weapon into the ground, getting a few of the heartless, perhaps two or three. He was growing tired of it.

"Only two?" the dog would ask, a smug across his face. He swung his weapon again, getting his tenth heartless.

Kitteh must post within 24 hours after Ryuhei's next post. If he does not, he may be subject to ejection from the event.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:18 pm