Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2)

Anonymous

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Empty Re: [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:58 am

Spoiler:

Naisu smirked as ten shadows converged on his location. He prompted this response with a swift movement dashing to his side, whilst raising one hand to create a wall of dark flame where he used to be. Three shadows of the ten that attempted to rush him met their fiery demise under his spell. He could only smirk as they faded into nothingness. The euphoria of battle was invigorating, and although he didn't enjoy death; these creatures weren't sentient. So to him it was the the same as killing a wild beast. He could enjoy the battle and not feel bad about its repercussions. It strained his right arm a bit however as he wasn't accustomed to holding Akuma no Tsubasa without both hands. He had to quickly reassert control and grip it with both hands as his foot stopped his sidestepping motion. He pushed off the ground and now dashed to deliver a wide cleaving slash across five more of the heartless. He would have defeated the remaining two but suddenly he found that they were taken out by an explosive bullet out of nowhere composed of fire. He recognized that ammo from his last journey into Edolas.

"Oh dear lord please don't be him," the warrior whined to himself. "Let it be ANYONE but HIM!" But sadly his whines were for naught. "Pandoras Naisu!" cried a familiar voice with glee. It was his Edolas Counterpart: Naisu Yoshida. He was a gunslinger of the kingdom of Edolas. His bullets were imbued with explosive fire magic that apparently were capable of killing at least two heartless at the same time. "It's been awhile Pandoras' Nainai-san," he greeted with a smirk on his face. The last time they had met the Pandoras' version of Naisu flipped out. He wasn't used to this timey-wimey alternate world crap. "Good to see you....Edolas Nainai-san," the Pandoras Naisu responded with a frown. He didn't enjoy his alternate self very much. The Edolas edition was way more energetic and perky about everything, while the Pandoras version was more laid-back and analytical.

They were both decent human-beings but their personalities clashed so hard. "YOU STILL OWE ME A FIGHT, Pandora's Nainai-san," the copy whined. It was true. They were on the verge of fighting last time they met, but they got sidetracked by some bandits. "Ugh fine," he relented. "I'll fight you as soon as we defeat whatever the hell is over by the large castle I saw." He could use his counterparts help. He had no idea what was awaiting him at the gates. And so he looked over to everyone else and called out, "HEY! There's a knight on our side heading over to the castle now," he explained. Amaranth was probably on her way to the castle alone, and he had a feeling she would need their help to defeat whatever lied in wait for them. "She could use our help and the castle may be the key to getting out of this place!"

He awaited their reply. He hoped they would agree. He felt he would need their help.

Heartless Shadows: 0

Used: Akuma no Tsubasa ( Weak Weapon)
    Wall of the Darkness Flame (Magic)
    Flash Step (Passive Ability)

Edolas Naisu uses Salamander Pistol: Basically fire lacrima gun which shoots explosive fire bullets
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:02 pm

(OOC: My sincerest apologies for not posting in the event, I've been preoccupied with back-to-school.)

Both Ryuheis looked as the remaining shadows were blown away by some men. One appeared to be a dog, but that wasn't any of their business.

"It looks like we can advance now. Speaking of which, you never told me who you were."

The Edolas Ryuhei, clad in clothing that would make a grown man look like a woman smiled cutely and replied with "Why, cutie, I'm the Edolas version of you. But it wouldn't look like it considering the kind of clothing you've got on you. We really need to do something about your wardrobe when this is all said and done."

Pandora's Ryuhei groaned, "Of course my Edolas counterpart would be gay."
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:00 pm

@Kitteh has been ejected from the event. As a result, Kitteh may not join the event again, and may not receive rewards.
    [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 2l9yr8

"Seriously? Not a single word out of you?" The shiba questioned. He seemed infatuated in the dog's inability to speak, or that he did not talk. It was the same to him. "Fine, whatever." He would stand there on his two feet, holding his staff in hand, questioning the world.

"I swear, it's like the intelligence of this world dwindles by the second." Fetus thought to himself. He could see the figures in the distance, and another one of the fighters would be beamed away in a pillar of light. It didn't matter to him, he didn't need canon fodder. He needed people worth his time. Fetus held onto the keyblade, looking at the the warriors at the castle. They were more than a mile away, and that distance would have to be closed in fast... that is... if they didn't want to get hit.

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Shibaw10

Participants:
    - @Fetus
    - @Amaranth
    - @Ryuhei
    - @NotsoNaisu

Do not double post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Spoiler:

"Can you not walk so close behind me?" the Shiratori whined in annoyance. He didn't like his personal space being crowded by his counterparts' pesky pestering. "No! I need to make sure you don't run away from me this time, Pandora's Nainai-san!" Naisu Shiratori groaned once more. It was like he was talking to a wall. A hyperactive, pestering wall. "We already agreed that we would stick to last names to avoid confusing everyone," he reminded the Edolas counterpart in a scolding tone. "It's the only real difference we have besides our clothing so we're communicating that way." He watched as the other warrior and his Edolas counterpart communicated. It was... quite interesting to say the least, but he made no mind of it. Their shit was their shit, and he had no business getting involved.

He motioned a signal towards the castle. If they followed they followed. If they didn't well... I guess they liked staying in Edolas and didn't want to leave. But he wanted to go home. "There are some strong fighters so if you're going to come: then do it already," he said with a loud, annoyed tone. He made his voice carry so that they for sure would be able to hear him despite the distances. It was bad enough he had to deal with his edolas counterpart, but now they were all ignoring him. This was turning out to be a bad day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 am

The Dragon Slayer's Edolas counterpart looked out in the distance. There was a man shouting something, or rather talking it in a way that they would all have to hear, and motioning towards a castle, or rather talking it in a way that they would all have to hear.

"There are some strong fighters so if you're going to come: then do it already,"

The Edolas Ryuhei looked back at Pandora's Ryuhei. "I think that guy over there's motioning for us to come with him for the castle. We should go and check it out, don't you think?"

Pandora's Ryuhei replied with "That castle does look good. Probably something nice in there. Alright, we'll go, but this had better not get us all killed."

Edolas's Ryuhei nearly squealed at the statement and began running towards the large structure.

"Damn it all."

Blue - Ryuhei Fujima
    Pink - Ryuhei Takahashi

Ryuhei's Storm Drive - 109% total(9% gained in last three posts, regular consumption disabled)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Name: Lance Gaurdian (x2)
    Health: S-Rank / 30 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Lunge (A-Rank Phyiscal), Ice Thorns (A-Rank Magical), Fireball (A-Rank Magical)
    Description: An Armored Knight, armed with a lance. He has elemental knowledge and has tremendous strength.

"I wonder if any of them can teleport."

"They are not skilled enough to close a mile in a fraction of a second. Let them try, and let them fail."

"You're never any fun..."

The two of them picked up their lances and held them at their side. One held his to the right of him, while the other held it in a mirrored fashion. They would wait for the mortals to get near. And if they failed, it would only fail to lighten the day and the long shifts. They could always use some entertainment.

Name: Edolas Captain (x1)
    Health: S-Rank / 45 Weak Weapon hits
    Attacks: Slash (S-Rank Phyiscal), Zeus' Bolt (S-Ranked Lightning), Fissure (S-Ranked Earth), Bolin's Might (S-Ranked Earth)
    Description: Captain of the Edolas knights. He is not the king of the land, but works close to the top of the nobles.

He stood there in front of the large doors with an expressionless face. However such a fact would be hidden from the world from under his helmet.

These mortals would be nothing but a waste of his time. They were petty in his eyes, and were lesser than the ants that had suffered an ill fate to his boots. He looked at them, both copies of each. He saw the long haired man and his flamboyant counterpart, the boy and his obnoxious copy, and the dog and the... other dog. However to see the girl fight with herself was amusing. It would only serve to make things harder on her in the end.

Event will be closed to additional participants after current participants post.

Fetus - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Ryuhei - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Amaranth - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Naisu - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 pm

"... Maybe he's just stupid..." he muttered to himself. The lack of a conversation was beginning to put a strain on his mood. In any case, he knew what this dog was, after all, it was obvious.

"If these twats could think for a mere moment we could plan to take down those guards." Fetus thought to himself. He always had some rational thought at some irrational time.

The two of them glared at each other at the corner of their eyes, throwing shade to damping each other's mood. The pug was not going to fight along side the ill minded. The shiba just wanted to stab things.

Participants:
    - @Fetus
    - @Amaranth
    - @Ryuhei
    - @NotsoNaisu
    There is no post order. Do not double post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:55 pm

"These idiots are going to get us all killed," Pandora's Ryuhei thought to himself. Despite accepting Takahashi's request to storm the castle, he felt a overwhelming sense of hesitation to go into this battle.

Before taking his walk, the Dragon Slayer looked in the distance. His eyes caught on two or three guards, clad in armor of various colours. Ryuhei had no weapons, so all he had to combat this were his fists, and he sincerely doubted that they'd do any actual damage.

"Honestly, I don't know why I was stupid enough to actually agree to this. Maybe because I was afraid he'd start bitching if I didn't say 'yes'. To be frank, I didn't even think fighting was his style, but who knows what the hell's his style, anyway."

Edolas' Ryuhei looked in the distance as he walked towards the two men who looked alike. "Ooh~ I bet there's some cute clothes in that castle~"

Blue: Ryuhei Fujima
    Pink: Ryuhei Takahashi

Storm Drive - 114%(D-Rank reached, total gained is 14%)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:10 pm

OOC: Long ass day. So short post. My bad.

They soon approached the castle with the entire party with them. Naisu noticed that Amaranth was busy fighting her doppelganger and so he decided to let her be. She didn't like him interrupting her fights after all. When they got no more than 100 meters away from the castle Naisu called out to them to stop. He gave a traditional stop signal while mouthing it to all of them so they could figure it out by lip reading as well. Now that they were close they could discuss strategy. "Now that we're close to the tower we can discuss quickly our strategy," he explained. He had a few ideas himself given the brief instances he had seen from all of them. But he needed them to wait and listen first.

The most important battle was soon to come.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Empty

Post by NPC Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Attacks: Lunge (A-Rank Phyiscal), Ice Thorns (A-Rank Magical), Fireball (A-Rank Magical)
    Description: An Armored Knight, armed with a lance. He has elemental knowledge and has tremendous strength.
    Attacks: Slash (S-Rank Phyiscal), Zeus' Bolt (S-Ranked Lightning), Fissure (S-Ranked Earth), Bolin's Might (S-Ranked Earth)
    Description: Captain of the Edolas knights. He is not the king of the land, but works close to the top of the nobles.

"Cute."

"I've waited enough."

"Let's end this."

The both of them took up their arms and appeared in mere moments before the part of heroes. Their weapons plunged into the chest of an unsuspecting boy would looked just like the man who led them all there. Both lances lest large gaping holes in his chest, not enough to kill, but enough to leave him immobilized.

"My freezer puts up a better fight than you."

Name: Lunge
    Description: The user takes up their weapon and dashed forward in a stream of light.
    Strengths:
    - Instant cast time
    - Able to deal damage while teleporting
    Weaknesses:
    - Only in a straight line
    - Range of 90m
    - Long Cooldown
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 6 Posts

His peons were nothing but the word itself. They were mindless and never stood their ground. They were a waste of space just as they were a waiste of breath. He knew this would happen during their first real encounter. He knew they would rush into it.

He could only hope they would not live through it. He tolerated their bullshit long enough.

Event is now closed to other participants.

Fetus - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Ryuhei - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Amaranth - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Naisu - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:50 pm

"HOLY FUCK SHIT."

The shiba yelled as he made a jump to avoid the attack. He couldn't believe his eyes to see them so close, so fast... He jumped with his halberd in hand and charged at the one closest to him, the one with the lance in the left of the boy.

"THIS IS NOT HAPPENING..." he said, his weapon impacting his steel armor. It would be then that his weapons Spirit Drain would occur, taking his own life to repair the damage dealt to his tool

"I will die one day, but that day is not today." Fetus thought to himself as he leaped up to fight the man on the opposite side of his counterpart. His keyblade would slam into the helm of the knight, only to ring his bell and give him an irritable headache.

It was all he could do for now.
    Spirit Drain : Based on Lineage of Fetus. At the cost of halving the condition of his weapon, he can deal more damage with a chance to repair his staff. (C-Ranked Damage / Legendary Weapon Damage [12])

Guard 1 : -12
    Guard 2 : -12
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:04 pm

From the body of Edolas Naisu, a mysterious item appears.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 pm

DOOMED TO WANDER ENDLESSLY

The Dragon Slayer's eyes widened as he jumped backwards, as to avoid the attack. Edolas' Naisu literally got ran through by two lances. He landed right behind the dead young man, where he noticed that an item appeared to materialize right on his body.

"I knew these idiots were going to get us all killed. But this thing, whatever it is. Maybe it can save my hide. Hopefully."

Ryuhei put a vice grip over the item with his right hand, where it materialized into a blade. A purple blade which had a really funky style to it. Maybe this would be the solution to all of his troubles.

The Dragon Slayer swung the weapon once, hitting the other armoured man in the shoulder. This was the least he could do.  
    Ryuhei Fujima.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:40 pm

And in a moment all went to hell.

Naisu had hoped that the distance was plenty for them to strategize and get a sense of their opponents before fighting them so they could be ready. He hoped to learn his allies' abilities so he could decide how to best utilize them. He was an intellectual mind and he enjoyed concocting strategies. But now that was all gone to hell. It was but an impossible dream. As two lances appeared from nowhere the young lad who bore Naisu's face felt a piercing wound in his chest. The Yoshida winced and gasped from the overwhelming pain that spontaneously occurred. They had dug completely through the lad and he soon felt his strength began to fade away from him. Naisu Yoshida was a simple man and a simple mind. All he wanted was to fight powerful opponents. To prove his strength and to get stronger.

He coughed up blood violently, as his eyes began to lose their color. Naisu Shiratori, the Naisu from Pandora, could only watch as the brief seconds went by as an alternate version of himself began to die in front of him. "Is... this death?" he thought as the action occurred. "Did... a version of me just die?" It felt so strange. Naisu watched his face as it lost all color. It was his face and yet not his face. Naisu gripped his sword, his eyes bloodshot with anger and staring down his two armored foes, and immediately charged. He didn't care about being smart now, as they made him emotional. His blade began to glow with a fiery red. Naisu was preparing one of his spells, and with a dash to curve a few meters Naisu rushed until he reached the mid-way point between the two knights from their back side. With a horizontal slash Naisu released a flaming projectile in the form of a horizontal line. The slash was big enough to dig into both of the armors of the knights.

But Naisu didn't stop there. "BASTARDS!" He timed his next attack to follow right after those of his allies' and with his blade he attempted to hit the back of the helm covering one of their heads. With Fetus' attack as well as the Shiratori's: both of the knights would be left to suffer a headache.

This would not stand.

Used "Flaming Slice" - D rank spell in my magic. Basically a 5x5ft linear projectile of flames launched.

Also one strike with Akuma no Tsubasa attempted.

If strikes are both successful than each will do 3% damage (first strike to both knights and 2nd strike to only one of them...)
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:07 pm

G1 : 1/30
    G2 : 15/30
    Cap : 45/45

The barrage of attacks was almost too much for them to bear. It was ridiculous to even think they would fail to such insignificant children. Feeling the cooperative force of the canines, they pulled their weapons out of the boy's body, only to watch another run at them.

"FOR THE LORD." The guard would say, taking the hit from the man entirely. And soon after a fire would begin to hit him as well. If he was going to die, he was going to ensure that he would die knowing that his lord's army would be in better hands than his. But he would hold onto life with a last breath, enough to see to the destruction of these creatures. As would the other man.

"Pity." he would say, and they would both swing their weapons at two of the closest people, the boy with the face of the dead one, and the one with the long hair.

He would watch in amusement, seeing as his newest soldiers would be toyed with just like the millions of others. For him, they were a dime a dozen, and weren't worth the effort to save. He would end it all very soon.

It was his sole duty to protect the king. He could not let his guard down, even for a mere moment. Even if they were small and petty.

Event is closed to other participants.

Ryuhei - [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_left[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (2/2) - Page 2 Bar_right
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:11 pm

[since you neglected to state where on Naisu's body you were attacking I guess I have to fill in the blank?]

Naisu knew once his attack landed that they would try to reciprocate. He did his best to defend himself by summoning in an instant his specially crafted armor that he had made in the Kingdom of Kai a long time ago. It was one of Naisu's most prized possessions, and he'd be damned to see it die. "Phantasia," was all he murmured before the lightweight black armor surrounded his body just in time. Naisu absorbed the incoming attack from the man's lance as it collided against the side of the traveler's torso. Naisu in kind countered it by swinging his blade to collide with the torso of his armored foe. "You can't stop me!" he declared with absolute certainty. With all of his strength Naisu attempted to penetrate the armor of the knight and dig into his flesh. His thoughts continued to go toward the fallen teen that shared his face, the man who bore his name. His heart was with the one whose heart stopped beating, whose life force dwindled every second. He was going to avenge his fallen comrade, his fallen brother, and he was going to do it until there was nothing left of either himself or the foes in front of him. After the exchange the force of the armored foes attack against his own special armor caused him to be pushed back. If it connected then that would be the end of one of them. His hazel eyes scanned the battlefield as he watched Ryuhei and Fetus to see what they would do the other one. He was prepared to jump in when the moment was appropriate.

Used Phantasia (link in sig). Tanked the blow with my armor. Don't know how much damage it does but I doubt it's more than an A rank.

Countered his attack with Akuma no Tsubasa so I think my knight is officially down.

G1: (Hopefully) 0/30
    G2: 15/30
    Cap: 45/45
    G2: 15/50
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:03 pm

"This needs to end now..." Fetus locked eyes with the other dog, ignoring the death of the young lad. Even if they were few and far between, the both of them knew the concept of death in Pandora. To live in this world, present, past or future, you were already dead. Your life no longer belonged to you. Kaseki was the all seeing eye, essentially Big Brother who watched over everyone for both his entertainment, and for the betterment of his realm. But in the end, it was not him who controlled lives. Nor was it any of his descendants or even his father, Death himself. No. Everyone was at the mercy of Kyonshi. Kaseki was merely incharge of the waiting room.

"Today this is going to end." the shiba would say. With perfect sync with the short snout, they lunged again at both of the knights, hoping to bring an end to this.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:35 pm

DOOMED TO WANDER ENDLESSLY

The Dragon Slayer brought his newfound weapon back to his torso, he hadn't been expecting such a hit. It looked like it actually did a number on the armored guardian. He noticed then, that the green-hued warrior was planning a countetattack. Because of that, Ryuhei once more swung the large Keyblade, from the bottom up so that the two weapons would clash. The Dragon Slayer's Edolas counterpart decided that after all was said and done, he would stay a good distance away from the fight, as to not interrupt them.

"Seems like they're having fun, wouldn't want to get in their way, now would I~"

Neither Ryuheis gave much of a damn about the fact that that boy just died a few moments earlier. The concept of death in this world was all too simple, and all too unrewarding. Essentially, whatever life you thought you had was just a fallacy. It belonged to Kaseki, and this entire realm was his TV set. We're just the people on the television.

"This realm is his dollhouse, and every single one of us are his dolls~" 
    Ryuhei Fujima.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 am

Cap : 45/45

"Pityful." was all he could muster while watching the weak make some sort of attack plan. It was true that they took out his guards, but he didn't just simply outrank them. His power exceeded them in so many values that he was the king's personal guard. Explaining to him that his finest guards were so playfully executed would not be a problem. He simply had to take care of them before the old man woke up.
    One additional participant may join.

40% - Fetus
    25% - Ryuhei
    25% - Naisu
    10% - Amaranth

Last edited by NPC on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Naisu felt the grand luck of narrowly avoiding death. These knights were no joke, and could seriously cause some problems for Naisu and the gang. As he absorbed the powerful lance swing of the knight and countered, arms fully extended with his weapon firmly gripped in both of his hands to swing at the knight, the reach of the blade's near tip collided with the side of the knight's armor. A clanging sound rang as the two metal objects met with brutal force, but the knight had had a last minute decision. As the blade finished off the knight, thorns protruded from the knight's body made of ice, piercing into the blade and causing it to break. "Shit," he thought to himself as the blade was pierced into causing it to fall apart during the swing. It was a fragile thing and he expected as much from it. Naisu dropped the hilt and instead charged energy for a final spell to take advantage of the knight's predicament. He aimed in between two of the thorns and instantly fired a dark orb to collide into the back of the knight. He may have broken Naisu's sword, but Naisu wouldn't stop until he broke him. Naisu couldn't see how the knight would get out of it. He was already one-foot into the grave from what Naisu could tell.  

The thorns were about three feet long, a danger all too close to the mage, who had only been a little less than four feet away at the time of his weapon's impact.  He trusted the dog and the long-haired corpse-stealer to figure out the other one. Naisu instead turned his body to face the final foe. His hazel eyes were filled with determination and his body was pumped to spill more blood. He normally didn't like death, but with the death of a brother-in-arms in tow, his rationality was gone. He was pissed. He called his legendary blade, Soulshade, from its pocket dimension. The black blade with an intricate yellow design popping into his hand instantly as if it had always been there. It's black firm hilt firmly in the grip of his left hand. It was rare for Naisu to resort to using this weapon, but he foresaw great dangers ahead. He would need everything in his skill set and armory to succeed in the next engagement. With one arm holding his blade and the other extended as if to cast a spell, Naisu was ready for the enemy (or enemies) to charge or teleport or whatever the hell they could do.

The ultimate battle was about to begin. And Naisu was ready.

Actions:
    Akuma no Tsubasa is broken.
    Orb of Darkness used to kill knight since the sword swing didn't get to fully connect (fuck you Ice)
    Summoned Soulshade (link in Sig. Used "Dimension Traveler" ability)
    Epic Stare Down Spell [Rank Z] - I'm OP. Everyone loses all MP while staring at my serious battle face. :3
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:35 pm

The both of them held their weapons as they neared the bodies. On impact, both of them would face harm in similar but not the same way.

The staff would hit the knight at full force as the spikes shot from his skin past his armor. Luckily his reach was enough to keep him just out of reach. However, Fetus was not so lucky. To swing at the foe, rather than to stab with a blunt object put him within range of a possible demise. A spike would shoot up, and faster than he could react, would pierce his side. It was inevitable, but it was necessary.

"Good thing it missed vitals." The edolas dog would say, glad to see both of the knights bodies lay on the ground. He would look at the others, wondering what else to do.

Fetus sat upon the ground and took out a roll of medical tape and removed his armor to bandage himself. It would be enough to last until he got back to Pandora, but he was in no condition to fight the next bout... at least not yet.

"Sit this out." he would say, "We got this, Fetus."

"You're about to get these hands upside your head..." Fetus thought to himself.

Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Only one user may join this event. They appear in a beam of light no more than a few meters from the dead nights.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:05 pm

"We may just get out of this," the Dragon Slayer would think to himself as the Keyblade struck the lance. However, that wouldn't be the end of that. As a matter of fact, it would be the end of Ryuhei if he didn't do something quick. I'll explain why:

As the Keyblade finished off the knight, thorns bursted out of his body, slamming into the Keyblade and pushing the Dragon Slayer back several yards. Thorns did come out of the knight's legs, however, but Ryuhei had used his Sonido to create distance between himself and the knight, the way he did this was that as he braced his torso and the rest of his upper body with the Keyblade, he had charged electricity into his legs, in order to temporarily enhance his speed.

When the Dragon Slayer would be a couple of meters away from the knight, about ten meters, he would look at the Edolas Ryuhei, who was just sitting down watching them fight.

"Are you gonna do something or are you just gonna sit there all day and wait for someone to kill you?"

Storm Drive Sonido - By using the element of lightning, the user can increase their moving speed. The speed boost is regarded as being +5 levels from the user's current level for one time per post
    http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t2114-storm-dragon-slayer-magic-arashi-no-metsuryu-maho
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Naisu waited for a few moments. It seemed as if this enemy wasn't going to charge them down like the last two did. They were either out of his range or their enemy didn't feel like charging after them (or enemies.. he still wasn't sure what it was at this point). He sighed as he could tell that one of them needed to rest a bit. He felt it would be dumb to wait however, their enemy had seen their abilities. He should not be given time to think up countermeasures. They needed to strike now while he was left little time to think. "I'm attacking head-on. If you can fire a spell.. then do so from at least 10 meters away or else you won't be able to see a thing," he instructed. "Otherwise wait a little bit before charging in." And with that knowledge given to them, he charged on ahead (expecting them to follow). He rushed the final foe at full throttle, rushing across the large distance towards the final battle. His sword was firmly gripped in one hand and his other hand free charging up power. He had a plan.

He would get out of this place and he would get out alive. He had to live for the sake of the Edolas Naisu who sacrificed himself for their mission.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:09 pm

"Wait!" He called out, following the boy who had run off. He had to say it. He needed to say it. "We have to go over plans!" he would yell, hoping the man by the doors would not hear them.

He knew far too well of the range of that captain. And he was not going to lose anyone else on this mission.

NPC is temporarily out of cycle
    Fetus is staying behind
    Btw, Shiba's name is "Embryo"
    Short post is short.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:55 pm