Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty Re: [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Sat May 30, 2015 3:33 pm

as the Light grew, practically blinding her. "Damn it!" She muttered to her teeth, it was then she felt it, a hit. Something lunged into her stomach and she flew to the side, slamming into the ground and the light went away. Still a bit dazed, she watched as the women, Morgana, charged towards her, slamming her foot into Lilinettes jaw.

A slight yelp of pain was lifted from her mouth as she crashed into a near by building, a bit of blood trickling from her mouth. As she looked up, she rubbed her eyes. "I shall purge the world of your sins!' The women cried out. "Nothing Shall slip past me, You will fall!'

Looking all the way to the other end of the battlefield, Lilinette saw Akahiro. Her blade was no longer that, it was now her old golem. A creature on the ground. Is he... Is he dead? She gripped the ground, he wasn't moving. "I don't have time to think about that. He's expendable," As she saw Morgana charge towards her, she gripped a near by rock, "BUT I'M NOT!"

Slamming the rock into the girls jaw, Lilinette leaped over Morganas head. Something had caught her attention a few minutes ago, but she had to focus on Morgana, but now, now was her chance. "Get over here you fucking key blade!" Landing onto the ground, she ripped the violet, sparkling Key blade that rested above the cold, hard floor.

A blast of water flew towards her, and Lilinette merely shook her head in awe. "Mizu Josei!" A women appeared before her, scales placed elegantly over her body as she raised her arms, touching the water before her. The first two gallons turned to ice, acting as a shield from the rest.
    Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Post by Timmir Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:31 am

Malm continued running through the streets of the town, fighting every heartless that crossed his path. Why did it feel like that there was no limit to them? What was his count now? He could of swore he killed at least 10 of these creatures by now.

Then he took notice of a strange presence around him. His eyes shifted back and forth before deciding to chase down the presence. Along the way, he found himself forced to destroy even more of those dark creatures. They were starting to prove to be much more of a nuisance then anything else.

He eventually found himself in the middle of a graveyard. Gravestones of various conditions were scattered all over the place. All around him he could feel a feeling of foreboding. Perhaps he shouldn't have came here after all. Yet, in the middle of the graveyard, he saw the thing he sensed earlier. A familiar looking young man.

"About time you showed up." It said in Malm's voice. What exactly was going on here?

Mouse looked outside the window of the bar as the fight continued. What was going on in this place? This was just pure madness, and she didn't like not doing anything about it.

"Are you worried about something Madame?" She heard a voice ask her from the bar. She turned to see the voice belonging to a strange fox-looking man.

"Yeah something worries me. All hell has broken loose and I'm just standing in this bar doing nothing." She told the man angrily.

"Oh, but a lovely woman like you shouldn't concern yourself with something like that. Just sit back, and have a couple of drinks. My treat." The fox man offered.

"Look here bucko. You have no idea who your talking to. Now enjoy your drinks if you want, but I'm going out there to see what I can do. Come on Phosphera." Mouse said as she pulled out her crossbow and left the bar with the Pichu on her shoulder.

"Well I guess I can't just leave a lovely young lady like yourself go do something so dangerous on your own." He said before downing one last flask of ale and following Mouse out.

Heartless Remaining: 71
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:59 am

What in the name was this place? These creatures seemed to come from an infinity box, or of something that could produce them faster than they could dispose of them. Everyone seemed to be accompanied by their double, yet Fetus found no such thing. Was this a sign? Perhaps it was better left that way. If there was something of equal power and mind, he would be a relentless enemy. There was no telling what side of the coin he would fight for, and it was best left unknown.

Fetus, still a dog, would dash around the town square with his weapon in paw. His speed was unmatched by anyone in the vicinity of that little village, and he would use it to his advantage. He would side the edge of his weapon across the many faces and chests of the heartless, destroying them in the process.

This needed to end now.

Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:14 am

There is no post order. Everyone can post once every 24 hours, or after two others have posted.

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 JackSkellington

"Don't bore me, I have things to do."

Fetus stood tall, mimicking his master. His face a white ball with what seemed to be a sewn mouth. He had on a black pinstripe suit as he looked at the many heartless. He took the keyblade in hand and extended his arms almost like rubber and swung at them. He had no time to waste here. There was much more work to be done. And who knows, perhaps Pandora would be suffering a blight as they were all here.

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:11 pm

"Who are you?" Malm called out as he took a battle position.

"Can't you tell? I'm you." The figure replied as he turned around to reveal his face. What Malm saw caught the mage off guard. It was the spitting image of him.

"How is something like that possible? Are you the one who let those dark creatures on the loose?" Malm asked as he reassumed his battle position. He had a very bad feeling about this.

"I can't say that I am. Though it is more convenient for my cause." The other Malm answered as he wrapped his hands behind his back, "Now if you don't mind. I believe it's my turn to ask you a question. So why didn't you tell your friend about my spying? You obviously knew about my plants, so why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I didn't see any reason to bring her into the middle of this. It's her vacation after all. No need to bring her into the matter of us plant mages."

"Is that so? Always the righteous one to the end. And you even have the audacity to call wield magic called the Balance of Nature." The other Malm said with venom in his throat.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't see how that really matters anymore. I'm done talking." He said as he drew a Rapier out of nowhere.

"Will you at least give me a name?"

"You can call me Gaia."

Mouse reloaded her Crossbow after killing another one of those dark creatures. "What's with these creatures? I could of swore I killed a good number of these things, yet they seem to still be coming." She said under her breath as she looked for her next target. She then sensed two shadows trying to attack her from behind, but right before she could turn around to deal with them herself, they were both dead, with two arrows taking their place.

"A lady should be careful to watch her back." The anthropomorphic fox said as he pulled out another arrow.

Mouse just huffed as she turned back around. "Just so you know. I could of handle that by myself." She said as she examined the area around her for anymore of those shadows.

"Is that so?" The fox said with a lighthearted chuckle, "Seeing how we are going to be working together, perhaps we share our names. You might of heard of me. I'm the illustrious thief known as Fox."

"Can't say I have. You can't be all that illustrious of a thief though if you so willing tell people that your a thief." Mouse replied in a mocking tone, "Just call me Mouse, and don't get in my way."

"Of course." He said before the duo pushed forward.

Heartless Remaining: 40
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:31 am

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Giphy

"How amusing."

He continued to dash at the shadows, his body ultimately changing shape once more. He had seen the rabbit just minutes ago, and had decided he had the best form to take on this nuisances. He would swing his weapon at these pitiful creatures, the lot of them surrounding Fetus, as if they could stand a chance. He would smile, only to spin with weapon in hand. The battle was almost won.

There is no post order. Everyone can post once every 24 hours, or after two others have posted.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Fetus Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20101218215125
    He was going to wait for no one. These heartless had to be stopped. He would worry about the doppelgangers another time. This would end today.

Running at a speed unmatched by the others he would run up walls and buildings, slashing away at the heartless. He would destroy every last one of them. This was nothing for him to linger on. And after he had killed the last one, he would turn into a hawk and fly away with his keyblade in hand.

[ / e x i t ]

All Heartless destroyed. To receive rewards, ALL dopplegangers must be apprehended... the hostile ones, that is.
    Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Post by Hershel Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 pm

"Why do I have the feeling that some one's be using my likeness while I've been distracted." Both Hershel's asked as they finish creating their stages on separate sides of the town square. They then looked around to see that the square has now been mostly abandon. Did all those heartless just disappeared? Oh well, it didn't matter. They both have something to prove.

"Hello people of Halloween town. Are you ready for the performance of your life time?" They both called out at the same time. Their eyes then met with a violent look to them. "I told you to stop copying me you fake?" They yelled at each other. Their voices echoing throughout the town.

Hershel
    Hershel

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:51 pm

A few moments have passed as a crowd surrounded both stages. Both Hershel's smiled from backstage at the look on all his 'enduring' fans faces as they waited to perform. (In fact. None of the toons that were around the stages knew what exactly they were about. Instead gathering for what they hoped to be an entertaining (and free) show.)

Yet that left the pair of them with one problem. They had no idea what type of performance they should give. They both needed something that the other one would never think of. The question now was what exactly would that be. And he better think quickly. No telling how long before the crowd will start getting impatient for their star to appear.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Post by Ramen Fighter Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:21 pm

What was a day without someone of the bloodline of the creator of Pandora? Ramen Fighter was the son of the son of the great mad plant. He lived to his father's mold and idea of him, waiting to be loved by his angry grandpappy. But as it were, that did not come as easy to him. Instead, he had to spend his life following the spoiler food named Fetus that was destined to be eaten so many years ago by such a man. Ramen had to earn his love. Ramen had to be loved.... BY EVERYONE...

"FREEDOOOOOOMMMM.... HOO!" He yelled as he leaped from behind a large house and over the roof. His staff in hand as he scanned the area. While he was powerless for the time being, he knew exactly what a toon trampoline looked like in this world. Today he would end this blight of these disgusting creatures...

And then... Just maybe...

Maybe senpai would notice him.

Name: The UglyStick
    Type: Weapon (Staff)
    Length: 5'6"
    Weight: 4lbs
    Strengths:
    - Able to support Ramen's own weight
    - Has a long reach
    Weaknesses:
    - Not very special
    - Can be broken by a single D-Ranked hit
    - Can be eaten by a Wood Slayer
    Ability: n/a
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:16 pm

"Gaia huh? So you are named after the god of nature?" Malm questioned.

However, instead of getting an answer, Gaia just charged in. Malm quickly blocked the attack, and the attacks that followed as Gaia pressed his advantage.

"There's no way you can win. It's kill or be killed, and you lack the willingness to kill. How you ever survived this long is beyond me?" Gaia taunted as his attacks became more and more aggressive. It was honestly starting to be to much for Malm to handle. Then he noticed an opening.

Malm moved to quickly take advantage of the situation. He blocked the stab, and with grace, he slashed at Gaia's abdomen. The attack connected, and knocked Gaia back several feet. Malm then quickly took advantage of the turn as he began to combo several slashes on his double. Then he finished it with one final slash, using his keyblade's powers to knock Gaia unconsious.

Or so he thought...

Malm took notice of something behind him. He tried to spin around as quickly as he could, to only find that his feet has been entangled by some plants. It wasn't even a second later before Malm felt the sharp pain as a rapier was pushed through his back.

"Didn't I already told you that it was kill or be killed. You can't expect all your problems to disappear by just incapacitating your foes. They'll always come back, and with a vengeance too." Gaia said before pulling his blade out from Malm's back. Malm fell to his knees as it took most of his will to just remain conscious. "It's also doubly a disgrace as you call yourself the Balance of Nature, yet remain representing only half of it. You even dare use a weapon of darkness as if you actually have a dark side. Yet in the end your nothing more then a poser. Someone who just survived by luck, and luck alone." The remaining strength in Malm's legs finally fail as Malm fell onto his stomach. He looked up to see Gaia looked over him. "I believe this is mine now. And don't worry. I'll make sure you aren't missed." He then said as he took the Keyblade from Malm's hand. With his prize in hand, Gaia began to walk away.

Malm tried his best to hang in there as long as he could. If he could perhaps summon enough magic, he would be able to heal his wound. Yet his body wouldn't move. Was this really the end for him?

In his last moments of consciousness, he looked up to see the ghosts of his past surrounding him. His parent, his grandfather, Robin and his family, Alexei, Kaseki, Shini, Flare, Phosphera, and Mouse all surrounding him. "The world's better off without you." They all said in his own voice. Then the world went completely dark.

Gaia laughed as he watched the look on Malm's face at his final farewell. Leaving the mage there to die, he went off to town. Chance are one of the townsfolk would come upon Malm soon enough and roll him into one of the graves. Unfortunately for him, a witness remained hiding in fear as she watched the doppelganger leave.

Mouse gave a sigh of relief as she looked around. "Well it seems they are all gone now."

"It seems like it." Fox agreed as they looked around.

"Well then. I guess I should probably look for my friend now." She said as she scratched the scare Pichu behind her ears.

"What's the rush? Surely your friend is able to handle himself. Why don't we go get something to drink first?" Fox offered with a sly smile on his face. He needed to keep her as distracted for as long as possible. That was his orders.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Mouse closed her eyes for a second in contemplation before saying. "You might be right for once. Knowing him, he's probably heading straight back to the bar as we speak. I don't want to cause him any undo worry."

With that, the two of them began to head their way to the bar. They managed to get back there in only a few minutes, and fortunately for her, Malm hasn't seem to gotten back there yet.

"Seems we beat your friend to here." Fox said as he looked around.

"I guess your right." She answered with a depressed tone.

"What's wrong?" Fox asked, feigning interest.

"It's... Nothing. Just... Something just doesn't feel right."

Fox just gave a shrug. "It's probably as you said, and is nothing important." Fox then took a seat as he order the two of them a drink. "Just take a seat. I'm sure your friend will be here soon."

"Yeah." Mouse agreed as she took a seat also. She then looked over at Phosphera on her shoulder as the Pichu seemed to be paying close attention to the door. It seems she couldn't wait for her owner to get here.

Fox took a sip of his drink as he thought of a new subject to talk about. "So how close are you to this friend of yours?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Why do you ask?" She responded slightly annoyed before taking a drink.

"Just curious. You and him seem to be very close. I just wanted to know if there's something serious between you two."

"If your trying to hit at me. Forget about it. I don't like stupid men." She responded straightforward.

Around this moment is when Malm (Gaia) entered the bar. "Oh... There you two are." He said happily as he saw Mouse and Phos. Yet Phos seemed to have a different opinion upon seeing him.

"What are you talking about? Where else would we be?" Mouse responded nonchalantly.

"Fighting those shadow creatures."

"Well there's no point anymore seeing how they are all taken care of."

"I guess you have a point." Malm agreed with a shrug, "Well I just stopped by to check up on you two. I still have something I need to take care of." Malm then gave Fox a look before leaving the bar. Fox nodded understandingly as he knew what he had to do now.

"That wasn't Malm." Mouse said once Gaia had disappeared from sight.

"What do you mean?" Fox said as he slipped something into her drink.

"That wasn't the Malm I know. Phos would have ran straight to him if he was."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Now the real question is where the real Malm is at." She said remembering the bad feeling she had before. She took a drink to calm her nerves as she thought about what she should do about this.

A little girl use all her strength to drag Malm into a nearby shack she likes to hide in. Once he was in, she used the convenient first aid kit to bandage his wounds.

"Come on mister. You can't die." She said worryingly. She was completely scared about this situation, but couldn't just let him die. That was not what her hero, the Fox, would do. Once his wound was completely bandaged up, she pressed her eat against his chest to see if his heart was still beating.

"No no no no no no no." She said repeatedly as she heard nothing. If she doesn't do anything quick, he might be dead for sure. There was only one thing she could do though. She saw it on T.V. once after all, maybe it'll actually work.

She focused herself on her electrical powers, trying to call upon them. She still had very little control of them. Chances are she'll just end up doing nothing entirely. But she still needed to try.

Luck seemed to be on her side though as she was able to summon some electricity and shock his chest. She then pressed her ear against his chest again to hear the rhythmic sound of his heart beat. It worked. Now to just see if he will wake up.
    Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Experience : 125

Post by Samedi Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:43 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 0710

"AYE MON, YEE BE OUT OF PAPER, MON!" He yelled as he kicked open the bathroom door of the bar. He was growing frustrated with this place. For the last hour was non-stop yelling, screaming, and what seemed like a massive barfight, yet now it seemed as if it was quiet inside.

But then, he saw creatures... familiar creatures... Could it be? Could they have wandered so far from the Glasgow Kingdom?

"Aye, lemme get a tal' one, mon." he would said to the bartender, holding his hand out to his side, his fingers spaced out, as if waiting for action. He was in no mood to play games, not today.

Afterall, he was forced to use paper towels... for... uh... his... uh.....
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Mouse groaned as she slowly began to wake. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't in the bar anymore. Instead she was in some type of dark room handcuff to the chair.

"Well it's about time that you woke up. I was beginning to worry." A familiar voice said to her.

She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the darkness to see that it was indeed fox that drugged her. "You bastard. You drug me." She said angrily as she struggled against her restraints, wanting to tear his head off.

"I can't exactly deny that now, can I?" Fox said with a shrug.

"So what? Are you working for that double we saw earlier? Or are you just unable to get a girlfriend any other way?"

"I was under order by my master to keep tabs on you, and take care of you if you end up figuring out his identity before he's ready."

"Huh... I guess I should of saw that coming. I guess he's the one that gave you that reputation you were spurting out about earlier."

"I don't see how that matters to you anymore." Fox responded in an annoyed tone, trying to fight the urge to punch her.

"It seems I hit the nail on it's head." She said with a smug smile, "So where's Malm? In one of these rooms awaiting his execution as well."

"I'm afraid your friend is already quite dead."

"What!? You lie!" Mouse responded, visibly shocked.

"I'm afraid not. My master took care of him a little earlier today. That was what his check up at the bar was about."

Mouse growled as equal parts sadness and anger began to fill her being. Could he be telling the truth? Was Malm really dead? It was really beginning to get tough concentrating on picking the handcuffs lock with all these emotional questions filling her head.

"I wouldn't worry about him if I were you though. You have your own predicament to get out of." He said as he approached her, "You see. My master wants you dead, but I think we can come to another arrangement."

"Is that so? You must really be a perv and idiot to think I would ever do anything like that for you."

Fox shook his head making a disapproving tone. " I wouldn't come to such a quick decision if I were you? You see. I think I have something that could perhaps persuade you." He said before revealing Phosphera in an electric proofed cage.

"You must really be desperate to decide to use a hostage."

"Perhaps. Though I would personally think you should stop making such quips if you value her life. I would also advise you to not try any funny business like picking yourself out of the door."

Mouse growled again. How on Pandora did he knew she was picking the cuffs lock?

"Now you have a simple decision to make. You either become my slave, or you could both die? What do you choose?"

Malm groaned as his eyes began to open once again. Was he still alive? It sure hurt like he did? Though how?

"Your awake. That's good. I was beginning to worry that you fell into the deep sleep." He heard a girl's voice said.

The nature mage looked up to see a young girl in a bloodstain yellow dress. "Are you the one that saved me?" He asked as he tried to get up, but was stopped by a pain in his abdomen.

"Mister please don't. You already lost a lot of blood. You don't want to black out again, don't you?" She said worryingly, "I would of took you to the doctors if I could, but with those monsters out there, I didn't want to take the risk. Doubly so for whatever that monster that stabbed you was."

"Nope. You were right. If that guy found out that I was still alive, he would of definitely finished the job, and probably you too." Malm said, slightly scaring the girl. Seeing what his comment has done, he gave her a friendly smile and said, "I wouldn't worry about it though. As long as he doesn't know, he'll never try to get you." He then noticed something he forgot, "I'm Malm, by the way. What's your name?"

"I'm Phos." She stated happily.

Malm blinked as he heard her name. "Really?"

"What?" She said as she was curious about why he was giving her such a strange look.

Malm shook his head. "It's nothing. I just have a friend with the same name." The mage then looked down at his hand as he remembered that Gaia had stolen his keyblade.

"That guy stole that key thingy from you right? You know I know someone that's pretty good at helping people getting back something that was stolen from them. His name is Fox and he's my idle. He's actually been helping me try to control my powers." She offered.

"Is that so? Well unfortunately it's not exactly something that can be stolen back. Besides I rather not get anyone else involved with this." He then place his hand over his cover wound and concentrated as the healing magic took effect. The young girl watched in awe, not knowing what he was doing until he removed the bandages.

"How did you do that sir?" She asked curiously.

"It's basic healing magic. Fortunately for me, he only stab me with a rapier, or else the wound would of been much more serious." He said before standing. He grunted as his whole body ached in pain, but he fought through.

"Mister Malm. What are you doing? Your still not well." She said trying to urge him to sit back down.

"Unfortunately I don't exactly have time to waste. If I don't do something soon, that monster is going to do something very, very bad." He said before leaving the shack.

Phos just stared at the door for a moment, trying to think what she should do. She couldn't exactly just let him go by himself in that condition. He'll just get killed. Yet she knew full well that she couldn't help him herself. So what option did that leave?

"I know. I'll go speak to Fox and see if he can help." She said to herself before leaving the shack, in search of her icon.
    Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 Empty

Post by Samedi Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:21 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 01210

"Nevermind." She would say, grasping her head. Was she really that drunk? Alcohol didn't usually do this to her, but perhaps toon liquor was a more potent thing. Looking at the bartender, she would glance back to where the two creatures once sat.

"Weren't other's just here a moment ago?" she asked him.

"He left with her. Probably going to get lucky." the man would say, as if a fully cloaked individual changing genders was a perfectly normal thing to watch and observe.

She ran for the door, only to look for traces of two creatures she knew nothing about. It had nothing to do with anything, she only wished to find prospective members for Sunagakure, and the both of them seemed most formidable.

Running around a mad masked man, she would begin to search for any traces of them, or a clue. It was only a matter of time before she would come across something.... anything.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:26 pm

As it were, he was nothing but a massive joke. His name a pun on an anime series his father used to watch, as well as a name made to annoy the hell out of his grandpappy. But of course, Ramen didn't know that. As far as he knew, he had two first names. And after his leap, he begun to understand that he was about to land on his face... or was he?

The top of his staff would click onto a wire, as if there was a device built into his Freedom Stick that he had no idea of, or that the city itself was full of cool gadgets and other fun objects to occupy himself with.

"Freedo-" he paused, only to see that the wire was suspended over the city like some electrical wire that defied logic. Clearing his throat the spirit once again proclaimed, "FREEDOM HOOOOOO!!"

And so he wizzed around the city and shit, looking at some weird girl in a red jacket looking all confused and stuff.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Malm closed his eyes and concentrated as he focused on the lifeless doll Gaia left behind. This wasn't just a simple warrior he was facing now. It was someone able to manipulate plants in a way that they become dummies for him to use. Yet in order to control these dummies requires Gaia to have some type of connection to itself. Like strings to a puppet, some type of vine or root that connects it to whatever is controlling these dolls.

And there it was. It seemed to have been severed by the person who was controlling it, but there was a very then root that once connected the dummy to it's controller. If he just followed it where it once went, it should lead him right straight towards the puppet master. There he can finally get some answers to why exactly Gaia is doing this, and hopefully finish whatever vendetta he has for Malm.

With a grunt of pain. Malm began to follow the string. Ready for a fight to break out at any moment.

While Samedi was looking for clues, she and Ramen may notice a young girl in a bloodstained dress running down the streets before rounding a corner as fast as she could. It was hard to tell what she was doing exactly, but where ever she was going, she was definitely in a hurry.
    Hershel
    Hershel

Character Sheet

Post by Hershel Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm

"Huh... Wait? It's finally time for me to continue on. Man I never thought you would get back to me." Hershel said as he stood up. "Well. Seeing how I figured out what exactly I want to do. Let's get this concert started."

The sky seemed to have suddenly darken as different color lights began to color the sky. A few well place fog machine then started to activate to cover the stages. Then, without warning, the two Hershel's rose from the fog on their respectful stages as they looked over his audiance.

"Good Evening Halloween Town. It's been a frantic morning, but I feel it's time to celebrate. So are you ready to rock?" Both Hershel's called out to their fans down below as they each pulled out a guitar from seemingly nowhere.

A few members of the crowd cheered, but most seemed to be confused by why there's two stages in the middle of the town square. That didn't bother the Hershel's any as they were about to show the other one that they are the fake one.

Then the music bagan to play. Unknowingly about the other though, they both choose the same song as their first music choice.

Samedi
    Samedi

Post by Samedi Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 01210

"In the name of Glasgow..." she stood there as a little girl ran past her. She felt the same feeling she did, when fighting the Mirror Warriors in Dessertio. There was something odd about creatures who were not made to mimic, but rather were copies of others from another world. But why would this little girl be a Mirror Warrior? Dessertio was a long way away... Unless she was something else?

She couldn't waste time, evil was evil was evil. She needed to stop that girl... or would it be best to watch from afar? In either case... she would run after her, keeping an eye on the bloodied girl.

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 0810
    Black Magic: Samedi is able to change gender and appearance at will. It will only alter how things appear on him, but will not change him drastically. This is known to go as far as hair color and skin color. His outfit has remained the same through all previous changes.
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Flying over the grand Halloween Town, Ramen begun to realize he hated Halloween. To him, it was people who dressed up in costumes to either mock him, or to scare him. They were all trying to get in his goddamn head. WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU DID IT.

But below his bug eyes spotted a little girl, only to be tracked by a woman in red. It was a peculiar thing to watch. They were girls. Ramen liked girls. Girls braided hair and did nails. Ramen liked to have his hair braided and his nails painted. After all, his wife was not one to have the patience for such intricate beauty measures.

"BELOW, I GOOO!" Ramen yelled, doing some over practiced flip thing with his staff in hand. It would be something like a few backflips with some hop off the roof of a building and a bunch more backflips.

He was going to chase girls today.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:41 pm

((Because of the complicated nature of this post, I'm going to be posting as both Malm, Mouse, and Hershel for this one post.))

"Thank you. Thank you." Both Hershel's said at the end of the performance, "That song was made by me and only me. Not some band from a different universe that controls our own. Nope not at all." They then lied poorly, confusing the townsfolk even more.

They then looked at each other as it dawned on them what they both just said and performed. "Who the hell do you think you are saying that? I'm the one who made that song up. Not you." They both yelled at each other. Fortunately this time they had the intuition to notice that this will get them nowhere.

"Seeing how we are both perfectly in sync then. I think there's only one thing we can do." The Hershel on the right stage said.

"Duel Performance?"

"Duel Performance." He confirmed.

"So we're thinking about the same song then."

"Yeap. I'm A, your B."

"Fine then. B has the better part anyways."

"Oh shut up. I thought you could use the handicap. There's no way you can out perform me."

Both Hershel's then stared at each other with complete hatred for each other. "The one who has the most fans cheering for them is the real Hershel." They both declared before starting.

Mouse felt defeated as she looked up at Fox. For once in her life she was not sure what she should do. She was in a lose-lose situation, and if she did some how make it out of this situation, she didn't knew what she would do for herself. Malm was dead. That was something she knew in all her heart that Fox wasn't lying about. For she had received similar news before.

"You idiot. You promised me that you would never leave me like she did." She said in a depressed tone as she tried to figure out what her next actions should be.

I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute
    Couldn't bear another day without you in it
    All of the joy I have known throughout my life.
    Was striped away from me the moment that you died.

to have you in my life was all i ever wanted
    but now without you I'm a soul forever haunted
    can't help but feel that i had taken you for granted
    no way in hell that i can ever comprehend this

i wasn't dreaming when they told me you were gone
    i was wide awake and feeling that they had to be wrong
    how could you leave me when you swore that you would stay
    now i'm trapped inside a nightmare every single fucking day

it's like a movie but there's not a happy ending
    every scene fades black and there's no pretending
    this little fairy tale doesn't seem to end well
    theres no knight in shining armor who will wake me from the spell

i know you didn't plan this
    you tried to do what's right
    but in the middle of this madness
    i'm the one you left to win this fight

red like roses
    fills my head with dreams and finds me
    always closer
    to the emptiness and sadness
    that has come to take the place of you

Malm made his way through the forest as fast as he could. Following where ever the thread led. As he did so though, he quickly became aware of more roots leading in the same direction. Whoever this was was hard at work doing something, something that he had to stop them from doing.

Yet during this whole time, he also had some time to think. This could end up being it. He was barely hanging onto a thread as it is. So he might very well just be marching to his death.

That thought made him stop. Could he really do that to all his friends? To all the friends he'll end up leaving behind? Yet if he doesn't continue forward, what type of damage would Gaia end up sowing. He was very vocal about being the death half to Malm's life.

With a heavy heart, Malm continued on. He had to move on. He had to stop this before anyone else gets harm. If he doesn't then... He didn't want to think about it.

He just hoped Mouse would forgive him at the end.

i know you're broken down by anger and by sadness
    you feel I left you in a world that's full of madness
    wish i could talk to you if only for a minute
    make you understand the reasons why i did it

i wanna tell you that you're all that ever mattered
    want you to know that for eternity i'm shattered
    i tried so hard just to protect you but i failed to
    and in a prison of abandonment i've jailed you

i never planned that i would leave you there alone
    i was sure that i would see you when i made it back home
    and all the times I swore that it would be okay
    now i'm nothing but a liar and you're thrown into the fray

this bedtime story ends with misery ever after
    the pages are torn and there's no final chapter
    i didn't have a choice I did what I had to do
    i made a sacrifice but forced a bigger sacrifice on you

i know you've lived a nightmare
    i caused you so much pain
    but baby please don't do what i did
    i don't want you to waste your life in vain

As Samedi followed the young girl, she would notice her suddenly stopping at a house. However, before she could see what would happen next, a young man in green jumped right in front of her out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry, but I have to ask what cause you have for following a young little girl like that. Both of you." He said to Samedi and Ramen. A smile permanently planted on his face the whole time.
    Samedi
    Samedi

Post by Samedi Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:09 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 0410

"A mad world we live in." He would speak, his body quickly cast in a bright light, giving the girl the shape of a knight. Samedi knew better than to play games, and it seemed that this death would bring fame. Was it another Mirror, or another guise? Would he live or face his demise? The choice was in this man's hand, and with it... another plan...

In his right, was the sword of angst, cast moments ago in the anger of paper. But in his left was a new blade, a meter long. Both of them glowing with a powerful aura. In the land of Toonville, the world was malleable, as were the creations. He was ready to save the day from the true evil, who ever that was.

"Accursed blight, I will see it's destruction." he thought to himself, his vision focused on the girl and the boy. The feeling of the Mirrors was near, as well as evil... it was something deep in his soul that told him it was all wrong... but right now, what was the right choice?

Name: Knight's First Arm
    Description: Samedi reaches out and creates a small sword in his hand. This sword is considered Weak Ranked and deals his rank in damage (Max D). It will break after taking a D-Ranked hit of any kind or 3 Weak Weapon hits. The sword itself varies from 1 foot long to 3 feet, and weights anywhere from 10lbs to 30lbs.
    Strengths:
    - Instant cast time
    - Various sizes for various uses
    Weaknesses:
    - Is no stronger than any other weapon
    - Cannot have more than 2 out at any given time
    - Once destroyed it will completely disintegrate
    - Because it is made of metal, it will melt with high heat
    - Water may cause it to rust
    - Hands must be open to cast spell
    - Is actually weaker than Weak Weapons
    Duration: Until Destroyed
    Cooldown: 3 Posts
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Still falling, and flipping around like some really bad acrobatics expert, or some ninja-wannabe, Ramen Slammed down his staff to the ground before the green haired person thing. He ignored the girl who was now a guy, (however that worked.) But instead he gazed at the man, of course, his eyes hidden by the helmet he wore.

But instead of being loud, he was silent. He was no longer Ramen. He had inherited something from his family that was rather dormant until it was forced to release.

Ramen was no longer Ramen, he was now... Noodle.
    Timmir
    Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:03 pm

"Wow! Accursed blight. You must not really think that highly of me." Gaia said as he slyly summoned a keyblade, "Oh well. I guess I can go ahead and make quick work of you."

His attention then turned towards Roman as he asked, "How about you helmet man? Are you going to help this shapeshifter out, or are you just one of those who like to observe."

A knock at the door distracted the situation happening in the dark room. "Mr. Fox. Mr. Fox. Are you there? I need your help! Please!" Phos called into house as she knocked again.

"Annoying little brat." Fox said annoyed as he ignored the girls pleas.

"A fan of yours?"

"More like a side project. I wouldn't worry about her though. She'll leave soon enough." He responded with sigh before getting back to business, "Now then. Have you made your decision yet? I would like to remind you that I'm an impatient man."
    Samedi
    Samedi

Post by Samedi Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2) - Page 2 0410
    "Accursed blight, I will see it's destruction." he thought to himself, his vision focused on the girl and the boy. The feeling of the Mirrors was near, as well as evil... it was something deep in his soul that told him it was all wrong... but right now, what was the right choice?

So it was thought... by the way, not said.

He would look over quickly to the other masked man, he seemed to suffer a fate just like he. But whatever side of order he stood on, Samedi would have to preform his act without a single mistake. This was something he would have to do without error. He could not emphasize how drastic a failure would set him back. But in this world... there was something different about him.

Taking a leap back, both swords begun to twirl and dance with his light movements. He stood like a fencer of sorts, trying to tap into a new power. This was no doubt going to be a battle of right and wrong... and that of mother nature.

He had seen a large flytrap on his way there, and decided it would be beneficial to have it at his side. And in a moment's notice, it too arrived shortly around the corner.

He would stand there, swords in hand, and sand all around his feet. He was not going to go down without a fight.
    Lineage Power:

Green Animation: The user can bring plants to life, Ent-style, in order to have them fight for the user. The animated plant deals damage equal to the user's rank, and lasts until it is defeated or for ten posts. The plant can with stand a single B-Rank spell before dying. Can only be used twice per thread, and has a cooldown of ten posts that starts when the animated being dies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:20 am