Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Deliver The Package [Job]

Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Deliver The Package [Job] Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Deliver The Package [Job] Empty Deliver The Package [Job]

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 am

Job Title: Deliver the Package
    Job Requirements: 100 Words, 8 Posts, 4 Characters Max
    Job Location: Ninja Town, or The Kingdom of Kai
    Job Description: It seems that the village mailman has gotten sick. They have called in a replacement, YOU! You have received a package that you must deliver, the box itself is heavy and tiring to carry. The address leads you to an apartment but no room number. You are forced to ask around to see who got the package. Beware, some kids may think it's their new toy!
    Enemies: None

Reward: D-Class Reward Dice
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Deliver The Package [Job] Empty Re: Deliver The Package [Job]

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:50 am

Naziel didn't imagine his day would be spent like this, running round as a damn postman just because the other guy had got food poisoning; "You're supposed to make sure the chicken is cooked properly you freaking idiot!" He thought to himself as he scowled to himself. He had undertaken the task and delivered all of the smaller bits of mail but needless to say the other part was not quite so simple. He had been tasked with taking a massive box to an unmarked apartment in the centre of the Yamigakure… Whilst the post office was based to the east of the town.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 am

He could feel his back slowly breaking from trying to move the box but he knew that he would have to get it there eventually. So by strapping the infernal thing to his back with some ropes he began his slow and steady trek towards the apartment block. “How the hell can someone move with this thing weighing them down? I mean why pick a Slayer to be a damn mailman? Surely there are people who are better qualified, it’s not like id ask the guy to kill a god or a dragon, y’know why? BECAUSE IT’S MY JOB SO I DO IT!” He growled to himself giving off a flaming aura as the people of Yamigakure kept their distance from the snarling and clearly agitated Slayer.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 am

There was no sunshine to be found today in the Yamigakure, where mostly it would be shining and it would make Naz feel happier regardless of what he was up to, today he certainly didn’t feel that at all! The rain was falling like it had never rained before, the ground was soaking it up as quickly as it was falling and putting a fire mage in water would do nothing to improve their mood to say the least! He continued on his way, he began to pant a little now as the package was beginning to get uncomfortable sitting on his back for as long as it was.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:54 am

“I just gotta get it to town and….. oooooh F-“ He stopped short as he noticed the hill that lay in front of him. It was an comfortable incline as he wiped the rain from his face he let out a small whimper before hoisting the package once more and setting off up the steep hill, however the silver lining was that at the top of the hill was the apartment building he needed to reach, it was so close but oh so far away. He began the agonising crawl up the hill feeling as if he would slip or fall at any second with the mixture of the softening soil and slippery mud, it was a muddy hell.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:55 am

From the top of the hill heads began to turn as they could hear what sounded like a moose giving birth, children hid behind their mothers and men became anxious as a lone figure squealed and grunted his way to the top of the hill with the mammoth package strapped to his back he let out a sigh as he crouched for a moment to catch his breath whilst onlookers stared in disbelief at the feat this individual had just accomplished. He slowly staggered his way towards the giant building as the onlookers began to go about their businesses again.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

He finally laid the package down under a sheltered area that led into the complex building. He looked around the centre building as a gentleman came out of his home for a moment. “Excuse me sir, I’m looking for a Mr Tenrou… Do you know which apartment he is?” The man smiled at him and scratched at his long bushy beard; “I’m afraid not, but Miss Enriyou may know a few floors up?” Naziel sighed and waved goodbye as he began to scale the stairs when he could hear gasping and whispering behind him; “Hey mister! Is that our new toy?” A child’s voice reached the slayers ears; “No it’s not kid, go home.” He growled as he continued up yet another flight of the stairs with the child continuing to pester him and on each floor the little fiend gained followers like some kind of religious figure!
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:58 am

Eventually Naziel could take no more; “It’s mine, no it’s mine, Hey mister!” Comments before spinning on his foot, red in the face and looking like a madman; “Listen here you little bastards! It’s not yours so move along before I show all these people that fire can still burn in the GOD DAMN RAIN!” He bellowed showing his teeth as grunting like a monster. Needless to say the childen fled in fear screaming for their mothers, as Naziel reached the next floor he saw a young woman sweeping outside her door; “Excuse me… Do you know where Mr Tenrou lives… PLEASE!” Naziel whined as the girl giggled to herself; “Yes, he lives next door… Are you okay?” She spoke, her voice sounding concerned. “I’m fine…” He mused trying to seem cool.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 am

The fire slayer lowered the package from his aching back and finally knocked on the door where a little old man answered, smiling to Naziel; “About time kiddo! Was getting worried!” He laughed as Naziel tapped the package; “This is for you I believe, do you want a hand lifting it inside?” Naziel offered as he had felt the severe pain of lugging the monstrosity all this way. “Nah I’ll be fine kid.” And like it was a feather the man lifted the huge box walked inside and kicked the door closed behind him leaving Naziel standing, dripping wet, with an eyebrow twitching; “… WHAT THE HELL!”
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Deliver The Package [Job] Empty
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1520

Post by Chaostothemax Thu May 14, 2015 6:50 am

Approved, admins will give you shiny stuff soon.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Thu May 14, 2015 9:57 am

Chaostothemax wrote:Approved, admins will give you shiny stuff soon.

SHINEH STUFFZ.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Deliver The Package [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu May 14, 2015 9:57 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :