Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Deliver the Package [Job]

Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Giving Tree Gravestone I Need A Medic! Deliver the Package [Job] Empty
    The Cringy

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 37
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

Deliver the Package [Job] Empty Deliver the Package [Job]

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Job Title: Deliver the Package
    Job Requirements: 100 Words, 8 Posts, 4 Characters Max
    Job Location: Ninja Town, or The Kingdom of Kai
    Job Description: It seems that the village mailman has gotten sick. They have called in a replacement, YOU! You have received a package that you must deliver, the box itself is heavy and tiring to carry. The address leads you to an apartment but no room number. You are forced to ask around to see who got the package. Beware, some kids may think it's their new toy!
    Enemies: None

Reward: D-Class Reward Dice

This trek was taking longer then the she-wolf had originally anticipated. She was still searching, asking around for the town she had heard was her destination. Of course, she didn't mention why she was heading there. And she had her right to keep the task private. This was a dangerous mission, to go into something like this by herself. But, as she had told herself before breakfast the other day, she couldn't back out of this task now. When she was so close. She really believed it was close. Her directions were all over the place now. First, people had been telling her it was in Urban City. Now they were saying it, too, was in Pandora. Growling, Zinnia shook her head. It wasn't one town over, it was one nation!

Sighing, Zinnia was walking along the road, when she saw someone. They were coughing, holding a package in their arms, and looked very sick. Zinnia knew she shouldn't do yet ANOTHER pointless task, as she somehow felt as if another one was coming along, and growled at herself as she approached the man.

"Um, sir, can I help you?" the she-wolf asked, approaching the man. He turned around, leaping back, thrusting the package in her direction. She stood there, a bored expression on her face, as she glared at him.

"Wolf! Wolf! Someone help me!" he screamed, flailing about. Zinnia facepalmed again. She sighed, speaking with an annoyed tone. She faced this situation ever day, but it didn't make it any less annoying. "Sir, I promise I won't eat you. Now, calm down, please," she said with a flick of her tail, watching the man with a bored expression.

He seemed shaken, and stared at her with wide eyes, scratching his head, muttering, before he glared at her.

"Yea, and why should I trust a wolf?" he snapped, holding the package in front of him like a shield.

Zinnia sighed, sitting down, her ears flicking with annoyance. "I was wondering if you were in appropriate working condition. But seeing as how rude you are being to me at the moment..." she said, and turned to walk away. This was a waste of her time.

"W-Wait!" the man said, and Zinnia half turned to see what he wanted. "I am actually very sick, and I need someone t-to carry out delivering this package for me!"

Rolling her eyes, Zinnia scooped up the package, and turned around, not desiring to listen to his annoying voice any longer. She was grumpy from the walk over here. She did hear him shouting about where to find the post office, to get her reward, and mentally nodded to herself.

Lineage Used
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Deliver the Package [Job] Empty Re: Deliver the Package [Job]

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:22 pm

If anyone had considered following, or approaching the wolf, they had definitely thought twice about doing so. Zinnia tried to make her presence as unknown as possible, but some little kid quickly spotted her (As little kids do), and started screaming like bloody murder. Within five minutes, the entire street had evacuated of children, save for a teen here and there. And that was how the wolf liked it, nice and solitary.

A few people appeared to question why a wolf would have a package on her back, from the inside of their homes, where they thought it was safe, but no one was actually stupid enough to approach a wild animal. Not that they knew Zinnia was actually intelligent.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:28 pm

As Zinnia paced around, she glanced over at the street address for the package. 1100, Oak Woods Dr. she muttered to herself quietly, and kept running. But, she soon decided, for the sake of saving stamina, she would save her energy for the actual trip she was taking. The sooner she got this trip over with, the sooner she could truly relax. Take it easy for a little bit. But right now, she had a mission to fulfill, and she would do this. Slowly, of course. This mission was no where near as important as her true goal.

She soon came to Oak Woods Drive, only to discover that there was no apartment number. This would make things... difficult.

Last edited by Zinnia on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Zinnia soon spotted someone, sitting on a park bench near some apartments, and decided to trot up to them. If she couldn't find the apartment number, she'd have to ask around in order to find it, obviously. But as she approached the human, she had forgotten to consider her appearance. Humans didn't exactly take lightly when they saw a huge, four and a half foot wolf approaching them. Especially if said wolf had a colorful variety of feathers on her back. Despite Zinnia's cunning behavior, she was awfully tired from the hike up here, and therefore her brain was a bit tired as well. But that wouldn't stop her from accomplishing her goals. Which, I promise you, when Zinnia has her mind set on something that could achieve her great power, nothing will stop her from achieving it.

As she approached the human, before she even had a chance to speak, saying she meant no harm, they screamed, and ran off, throwing a rock at her nose. She hissed in pain, and shook it off quickly, only to see the human glaring at her through an open window.

Sighing, she walked away, looking for someone else who might know the apartment she was searching for.

Last edited by Zinnia on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:45 pm

As she walked along the road, the package in her mouth, she glanced around. Anyone who had been outside before had seemed to disappear. How exactly would she find the location of this package now? I mean, she could always quit, drop the package somewhere, and hurry on her way. This wasn't her responsibility. But still. She was getting a reward for this. Perhaps said reward was actually worth while, she thought with a sigh.

Then, Zinnia saw a human. Two humans, actually. They were chatting nonchalantly by an apartment. Zinnia decided she would try to call for them. Using an intelligent voice. She decided to hide, so they wouldn't see her true form.

Calling, she asked them where the location of the apartment she was looking for was. They seemed confused, and asked who this was. Zinnia said her name, but said she couldn't reveal herself. Since humans were naturally stupid sometimes, they went and told her. Human ignorance was a bliss, sometimes.

Unfortunately, it was all the way at the end of the neighborhood.

Last edited by Zinnia on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Zinnia continued, her body working slowly, her tail dragging across the ground. If wolves could sweat, she would surely be doing so. She was truly exhausted from not this, but pushing herself to reach this destination. And she still had many miles to go, in order to reach Pandora. Her eyes closed momentarily, thinking about the long trek ahead of her, and she let out a long, tired sigh. Her paws moved slowly, the package resting in her mouth. She could feel its weight, but luckily it wasn't that much of a hassle, thanks to her abilities, nonetheless, it was still tiring. And the sun didn't help. If she wasn't a wolf, she believed that she would be sweating through her fur. She could practically see the heat in front of her. Shaking her head, she mumbled to herself through the package. Just a little longer, Zinnia. Persevere through this a little longer, and you'd receive your true prize.

Last edited by Zinnia on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

And so Zinnia continued, heading in the direction the two humans had pointed her. Such ignorance, she had thought to herself when she had received the directions. Why would you just give someone directions when they didn't even want to reveal themselves? It was lucky for her, but it wasn't a very intelligent move, on their part. Oh well, twas the way of humans.

As Zinnia walked, she soon found the apartment the humans had been speaking of. Very, very white, just like they had said. Blinking, she smiled, and decided to knock on the door, leaving the package there, before jumping away. Better not to scare the person receiving the package. Surely the sight of a wolf like herself would scare them.

With a triumphant look, she made her way back to the man.

Last edited by Zinnia on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

The Cringy

Character Sheet

Post by Zinnia Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:03 pm

She continued onward, passing a few humans whom had thought it would be safe to travel outside of their apartments, only to see a 130 Ib, colorful, four foot wolf approaching them. Zinnia had heard many people scream, and many people flee from her, in her lifetime, so this wasn't at all that mysterious. Of course, these people seemed to be more afraid of her than at Urban City.

As she arrived at the man, he thanked her for delivering his package, and gratefully handed her her reward. She smirked, thanking him, and taking it, before spinning around, and heading back on her journey towards Pandora.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Deliver the Package [Job] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:26 pm

> Mission is about finding the right room in an apartment
    > Spends most of the job trying to find the place
    > Leaves it on apartment front doorstep.

Seems legit.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Deliver the Package [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:26 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :