Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Around Pandora In 30 Days

Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Terraforming How It's Made Around Pandora In 30 Days Empty

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Around Pandora In 30 Days Empty Around Pandora In 30 Days

Post by Ophelia Katulai Thu May 28, 2015 8:19 pm

It was time to say goodbye to Hargeon. Ophelia had better things to do, especially since she had left her guild out of her own wallowing disappointment in her own strengths. It was rather sad to think about, but after leaving the young woman was a mess. Her once long hair had been trimmed and not only that, she wasn't quite herself anymore. She was still cocky and conceited, yet there appeared to be more too it.

She had came down to the option of obtaining a passport to restart her journey. To try again in hopes of fulfilling a life where people would appreciate her more often.

Ophelia arrived at the docks in a velvet satin gown that hugged her curves and dragged to the ground. Her shoulders were adorned with a black feathered boa, and to shield herself from harsh rays, she wore a pair of tinted sunglasses. As she walked along the concrete surface of the street, her black stilettos clicked along rhythmically on the ground.
    "My... The line is rather long..." The noblewoman murmured, lowering her sunglasses to glance at the crowd of people. "What to do, what to do? So many options..." Ophelia glanced around, waiting for an epiphany to strike her, yet none didn't seem to come.
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Around Pandora In 30 Days Empty Re: Around Pandora In 30 Days

Post by Ophelia Katulai Fri May 29, 2015 6:11 pm

God, how uncouth... People were gathered in a disorderly fashion as well, which managed to make Ophelia rather uncomfortable, and a little bit irritated. She lowered her sunglasses and scowled, watching as people huddled close as if they were a bunch of penguins.

"Ugh, nasty." Ophelia puckered her lips and removed her sunglasses entirely. If she were to make her way through the crowd, she might as well be able to see clearly. Slowly, the young woman began sliding her way past people, huffing lightly as she managed to get herself stuck in the middle of a sea. "Move!" Ever so slowly, she began to grow snappy, since she had wanted to get there before the sun had went down.

"Watch it, lady!" A woman barked.
    "Excuse me!?" The red haired mage gasped, "I'm not some lady!"
    "Oh yeah?" The woman retorted, whipping her head towards her and leaning forward, "You're cutting in line!"
    "Well obviously there is no line, so you're wrong." Ophelia gritted her teeth and pressed her forehead against the other woman, both clearly upset with one another.
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai Fri May 29, 2015 6:24 pm

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Ophelia leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest. "You have no idea who you're messing with, little miss!"
    "Little miss? I'm two inches taller than you!" The woman snapped. She reeled her fist back and sent it forward, attempting to punch  the red headed noblewoman. Surprisingly, she managed to duck, and instead, the peasant punched a harmless bystander.
    "Hey, what the fuck!?" The injured male groaned and placed his hand on the back of his head. He turned around to stare at the woman who threw to punch, and in retaliation, he picked up an empty beer bottle and threw it... Sadly, missing and ending up hitting a brutish looking sailor.

"Brawwwll!" Someone screamed from the crowd.

And so, everyone began fighting one another, even the elderly in a fit of confusion. The poor mage was stuck crouching near the group scuffle, crawling her way to the booth as she prayed to the Gods she wouldn't get trampled or murdered in the midst of the sudden fighting.

"My dress... Oh by the gods... I wanted to keep this one clean..." Ophelia sobbed lightly as she kept close to the ground, dodging feet that slammed onto the concrete.
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai Fri May 29, 2015 6:47 pm

With all of the screaming and thrashing, Ophelia's quiet sobs could not be heard. She shuffled along the ground, her hands and knees, and most likely her hair, was already a mess. However, the only good thing about this entire mess was the fact that she could see the booth drawing near. Relief washed over the young woman as she could taste victory and a passport. Yet she couldn't speak so soon.

A body fell in front of her, beaten to a pulp, yet still breathing. It appeared as though someone had already fell in the matter of a quick time-span. The young woman placed a hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming and stared up in awe at the brute who had managed to completely decimate the young man. The two made eye contact, which made Ophelia's heart stop as she awaited to be curb stomped by the much larger and stronger hulk. Instead, he turned away and left her alone.

Ophelia let out a small sigh and continued her pursuit of freedom and... Well, mostly freedom, she just wanted to explore as soon as possible.
    Ophelia Katulai
    Ophelia Katulai

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:

Post by Ophelia Katulai Fri May 29, 2015 6:58 pm

Finally, Ophelia made it to sweet bliss. She slammed her fist onto the counter as she slowly rose up, as if she had crawled from the depths of hell to meet with the worker at the counter.

"Err... Can I help you?" The worker asked, smiling uncomfortably as he stared at the unholy sight before him; A messy haired woman with a tattered satin dress and a dirty boa, her face and hands covered in a light yet noticeable layer of dust. It looked like she had gone to the woods to live among the wolves and returned.
    "One passport please, my name is Ophelia Katulai, here is my form of identification." She whispered, sliding her card across the wooden counter. "Make it quick, I can feel the eyes of a hungry monster on the back of my head."
    "Right away, ma'am," He replied, turning quickly to fill out the paperwork process. It took a few minutes, yet when it was finished, Ophelia felt a strong wave of relief hit her.
    She took the passport and card, smiling as she stood up straight. "Thank you kindly."

She stumbled her way around the crowd this time, and began returning home to pack her things.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Around Pandora In 30 Days Empty Around Pandora In 30 Days Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Post by Andr01d Fri May 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Colorful.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Around Pandora In 30 Days Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 7:10 pm

The member 'Andr01d' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :