Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey}

Maleficence
    Maleficence

Terraforming I'm Important Too! Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 110

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kiara Jaeger
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Crash Magic

Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey}

Post by Maleficence Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 am

The sun which has just awoken from its slumber was immediately covered up by a pair of grey clouds that were being carried by a ravenous wind. Cold and strange was the air around them; it looked as if it may begin to rain soon. The streets were oddly barren save for a few vendors that were plying their trade and a couple of sailors loading crates unto their respective ships and of course Kiara. Her footsteps flowed gently, one after the other, marching forwards in silent grace.  Though she was a regular at the bar that was situated at the corner of town, today she was here for business a quest to be more precise. It had been awhile since she had been on an actual quest but due to her bills pilling up on her and her liquor cabinet running on empty she needed money fast and this quest in particular had offered a chance to gain a passport to another land, which of course was an added bonus.

Having finally made her way to the administrative building she would make her way straight to the clerk who was sitting behind the desk and glared at him. “I need a passport to Ninja Town.” She demanded of the little man counter.
    Kasey
    Kasey

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty Re: Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey}

Post by Kasey Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:20 am

Job wrote:Job Title: Around Pandora In 30 Days!
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 5 Posts, 150 Words each
    Job Location: Character's Kingdom of Origin, or the Kingdom where your character's Organization is located
    Job Description: Pandora has opened up and people are traveling all over the world! There has been locations all over your homeland to get maps and passports to these other lands. Be sure to get in line at get your passport too! Skip in line, trick people, or wait it out, this could take a while.
    Enemies: None

Reward: D-Rank Reward Dice, Passport to a Kingdom of Choice
    "I should go there too..." she thought to herself. She stood in line for her passport not too far from her. There was maybe another dozen people in front of her. It seemed to be simple, to fill out a form, or get your prints or picture taken. While the line may have been short, it seemed to take an unusually long time for it to be completed. She would wait it out, but if it took any longer she may have even resorted to doing it all herself.

"Uggghhhhh..." she'd say with a sigh, "I've been here for houuurrrrrsss..." her voice soft, her hands rubbing her eyes. "I wanna go home!"

She could only hope the little things she did would cause an uproar and perhaps speed up things. If not, she'd just use a riot as a distraction to get the job done. And she hoped it would be done soon.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Terraforming I'm Important Too! Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty

Character Sheet

Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty Re: Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey}

Post by Maleficence Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:59 am

“Y-Y-You would need to join the line miss….” The short fat bald man behind counter muttered before using his outstretched hand to point in the direction on where she needed to go if desired a passport. Of course it would’ve been rather easier to just give the scary lady what she wanted so she could live him in peace but that would be an insult to those who had gotten up so early in the morning to get in line an she didn’t even full out a form! He would probably lose his job if he had done something like that.

Her icy blue eyes followed the direction of the attendants hand and they would immediately lay upon a line that was about a mile long in length which was funny as she didn’t notice that when she had entered the place, damn her one track mind. “You expect me to join that line? My grand kids will be visiting me in the line!” She yelled before slamming the palm of her left hand down on the counter causing multiple cracks in and around the booth he was sitting behind. “B-B-but you didn’t even full out a form..” The man muttered under his breath trying not to anger the woman any further. “Form?” Kiara said glaring at the man with a look of confusion on her face. No one told her about a form! Or did they? Scoffing she would grab a form from some guy that was unfortunate to walk by, pulled out a pen and started filling the form out. “Here.” She said before tossing the form towards the man. “Now hand me the passport so I can leave.” The man quickly obliged and even filled in the info she had left blank and handed her passport.

“Hey what gives! I’ve been here for hours!” A voice cried out from the center of the line and then that one voice became a loud uproar as everyone began voicing their concerns about what had just happened. “Tough luck chumps.” She said mockingly with a sly grin before attempting to make her way out the building unfortunately however things didn’t go as planned for her as group of angry men approached her, why did they approach her and not the clerk who knew? Kiara was never the violent type, sure she was easily angered but violent? Nah. “Are you gonna give me that passport missy?” The larger man of the group said in a deep husky tone. “My I’m pretty sure no one will believe that you’re called Kiara.” She said mockingly once more which resulted in the man attempting to take the passport from her but unfortunately for him, Kiara personally didn’t know her own strength at times and thus when she attempted to block the man’s attempted it so happened that she had somehow managed to hit the man across the room causing him not only to destroy majority of the items that furnished the building but he also flew out the window and then a riot had started.
    Kasey
    Kasey

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty

Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

Post by Kasey Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:31 am

Just a note... You're Level 1... So put into perspective what a Level 5 does based on what you just did to that man. And if you're using your Crash Magic, you should link the spell, and track your MP... just saiyan.

It would be in that moment that people would run out of the line and out of the building. All feared what would come to them if they stayed. No one wanted to be smashed by some background thing during this fight, even if it was already over. Kasey would smile as her day would finally begin to end. She'd stroll up to the front of the counter, casually and happily, only to hand the woman at the counter her paper work. It was a long day for her. Kasey hated to wake up early, and to be kept waiting. She smiled as the clerk watched in fear.

"Now I hope I can get this passport. Now seeing what she can do, you should only imagine what I can do. After all, we don't want another mishap like a few months ago..." She smiled as the woman frantically went through her papers to expedite the process. It would seem as if she was there on that fateful day. Kasey only knew about it because she had to run the shipments to arm the new security, yet it seemed as if they were laid off. What a shame.

197/150
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:52 am

Whoops, Excuse me there sir.” Kiara said with a smile as she stepped over the body of a man that was severely injured. The entire administrative building was in complete and utter chaos. As far as the eye could see someone was either engaged in a brawl, tossing around furniture or cowering in fear hoping that they wouldn’t get caught in the crossfire and this was probably all her fault, well not really as all she did was defend herself from being robbed so her actions were justified! What happened afterwards though was just the result of selfish actions by the others that occupied the immediate area where she had been when she had defended herself….Well she might be at fault here but hey who cares she got her passport! Stepping over more bodies she would finally arrive at the exit and when she attempted to turn the knob to open the door the door fell off. “Damn they really wrecked the place.” Kiara would exit the building and immediate a group of policemen and woman would storm inside the building looking to quell the riot. Shrugging Kiara would tuck her passport in pocket and stood outside the building wondering what would be her next move.
    Chaostothemax
    Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! Ooh Shiny! Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1520

Post by Chaostothemax Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:52 pm

You guys are good~
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:55 pm

kks.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:55 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Around Pandora in 30 days{Kiara and Kasey} 1zqpk5f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:14 pm