Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Around Pandora in 30 Days

Alexander Vaan
    Alexander Vaan
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Around Pandora in 30 Days Empty

Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 105

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Alexander Vaan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Flame Demon Slayer

Around Pandora in 30 Days Empty Around Pandora in 30 Days

Post by Alexander Vaan Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:52 am

Job Info:

The day was surprisingly sunny for the town of Era, with no clouds in sight. It was about half-past-noon as Alexander had managed to get towards the Passport Station in Era. He had decided he would get access to as many places as he could before fully devoting himself to his plan, not to mention he would need to get stronger before he could even think of executing it. This would be just step one of his plan, though the plan was still not fully fleshed out.

The Passport Station he had found was one of very detailed architecture, looking like that of a Greek temple made of a white marble with golden accents. The stairs leading up to the huge door was coated in a crimson red, looking like a red carpet. Alexander stood there, taking in the beauty, knowing that someday he would most likely comeback here and claim it as his own. He decided to waste little time knowing how busy these places were and headed inside the building.

Word Count: 171
    Alexander Vaan
    Alexander Vaan
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Around Pandora in 30 Days Empty

Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 105

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Alexander Vaan
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Flame Demon Slayer

Around Pandora in 30 Days Empty Re: Around Pandora in 30 Days

Post by Alexander Vaan Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 am

As Alexander walked inside he was no where near surprised at the large lines that extended from the counters of the clerks filing for the paperwork. He also took note of the mass of mages wearing the same uniform, most likely being the security for the station. "It would seem Era takes this place seriously to have this many guards. I guess I should stay my hand and just play the sheep here. No need to land myself in a cell over a simple stamp."

Alexander did take a second to look at each line and decide which one to fall into. There was actually three lines as it was now, with the shortest one being the left one and the middle being the longest. At first glace he thought of getting in the left line but noticed the right line had bigger groups, families and adventuring parties, and walked and waited in the right line.

Word Count: 157

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:25 am